Sticker Replacements?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Dan the Funko Man

Sticker Replacements?

Postby Dan the Funko Man » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:30 am

Hello Everyone,
I have seen a lot of discussion on this forum about replacing Hot Topic stickers in various ways but what if you lose an exclusive sticker from, say, Fugitive Toys? For example, I have the White Lantern versions of Batman, Superman, and the Flash but the stickers on all three have fallen off of the box. Is there any way to obtain replacement of these? I contacted Fugitive Toys directly and they said Funko puts them on at the factory before distributing. I contacted Funko directly but no reply from them yet. I heard rumor of someone on here who makes replacement stickers so I figured I would ask around. If anyone has any suggestions please reply!
Thank You!
Dan

G_O_Rilla

Re: Sticker Replacements?

Postby G_O_Rilla » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:24 pm

And by "fell off" you mean you bought them from popculcha
I'm Justin

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:32 pm

G_O_Rilla wrote:And by "fell off" you mean you bought them from popculcha

Hahahahahaha, I was thinking it, but didn't want to say it.
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

zOnesTarX

Postby zOnesTarX » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:34 pm

Yeah they do not fall off, the ones from Fugitive at least. I know all orders from popcultcha do not come with stickers, very rare at least. You are pretty much out of luck trying to find a replacement sticker from the company. Just buy a cheap fugitive exclusive and swap the stickers yourself if it means that much to you! :)
Hi! I'm Sean! IG = Vi_King500

Btown

Postby Btown » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:44 pm

Only ones I know that fall off easy are the HT ones. I bought the X-force Deadpool w/ HT sticker last weekend. By the time I got home and pulled it out the bag the sticker had fallen off and I had to go searching the bag for it.

ISO:
GITD Reverse Flash [ ]
Metallic Gray scale Raphael [ ]
Chase Batman [ ]
Chase Robin [ ]
Planet Arlia Vegeta [ ]
SDCC Genie [ ]
SDCC Toy Story Alien [ ]

Dan the Funko Man

Postby Dan the Funko Man » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:16 am

I did not buy these from popculcha. They came off. And I doubt there is such a thing as a cheap fugitive exclusive haha. Not one that is ever in stock anyway

Chemo_Nchicago

Postby Chemo_Nchicago » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:21 am

I have used elmers glue stick to reapply stickers that have come off. FYI, apply the glue to the sticker not the box.
Looking for Batman & Harley Quinn protos

I'd like to think that Freddy believes in equality for everyone.
- Anselmo

U2NUMB

Postby U2NUMB » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:34 am

Dan the Funko Man wrote:Hello Everyone,
I have seen a lot of discussion on this forum about replacing Hot Topic stickers in various ways but what if you lose an exclusive sticker from, say, Fugitive Toys? For example, I have the White Lantern versions of Batman, Superman, and the Flash but the stickers on all three have fallen off of the box. Is there any way to obtain replacement of these? I contacted Fugitive Toys directly and they said Funko puts them on at the factory before distributing. I contacted Funko directly but no reply from them yet. I heard rumor of someone on here who makes replacement stickers so I figured I would ask around. If anyone has any suggestions please reply!
Thank You!
Dan

Hey there Dan.... I was the person offering replacement stickers. I no longer offer them here simply due to volume.. I was offering them for free and what I quickly realized is that it became a part time job as the requests for stickers flowed in at a crazy rate. Rather than take forever to deliver what I promised I shut it down after a couple months. Those that did receive them were happy though so I am glad I was able to help some people out.

I may return to the world of sticker replacement but would be through a different route.. But I just wanted to let you know that what you heard was true but it has been a few months since I had to put an end to it. If I return to that world I will let you know.

Here is a HT sticker placed on a box that obviously is not a HT exclusive... just an example of what they looked like.

But again.. No I am not currently accepting orders but if I do return it would be a VERY limited base or through a site that I could track orders.
I often answer to the name Ryan.

Return to “Pop!”