K-Mart

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
hiptoycollector

K-Mart

Postby hiptoycollector » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:20 am

Has anyone ordered from K-Mart? It seems that they have a few pops for sale on their website. I'm thinking about ordering an Alien because I haven't seen any in person.
Funko Pop Count: 32
Current "Grail" Owned: Martian Manhunter
Current Favorite Owned: Metallic Magneto

Fawk

Re: K-Mart

Postby Fawk » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:36 am

I've ordered from them and Sears (same company more or less) and the condition of the POPs was hit or miss. A few came in mint/near mint and a few had some decent dents in the boxes. It may be based on your physical location, but I have never been able to add Alien or Predator to my cart. A few of the ones I would consider ordering from them show up not available for pick-up and wont let me place an online delivery order.

mstg25

Re: K-Mart

Postby mstg25 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:56 am

These stores (Sears and K-Mart) are not the actual sellers. These are third party sales on these sites. Similar to Amazon 'marketplace'.
Weav
Funko Funklub #2083

Dream Pieces: Kratos Proto (me); SpongeBob Gold Shellabration (daughter)FOUND!!

Return to “Pop!”