The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Kwiksilverpop
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:44 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Kwiksilverpop » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:34 am

nolimitsinhim wrote:finally made it through the entire thread lol, now to post an older pic of my collection, I’ve added a few since then but don’t have a full pic yet.

lights off, charged with a UV flashlight for a couple seconds each
Image

Image

Image

my favs: Creature, Elvira, Dipper Pines, Miguel, and my custom Batman



Awesome pics, I love the glows! Thanks for sharing :cheers:
ISO: Star Wars LE Wobblers
ImageImageImage

evanbeans100
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:41 pm

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby evanbeans100 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:19 am

Kwiksilverpop wrote:
nolimitsinhim wrote:finally made it through the entire thread lol, now to post an older pic of my collection, I’ve added a few since then but don’t have a full pic yet.

lights off, charged with a UV flashlight for a couple seconds each

my favs: Creature, Elvira, Dipper Pines, Miguel, and my custom Batman



Awesome pics, I love the glows! Thanks for sharing :cheers:


These are so great!

nolimitsinhim
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:33 am

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby nolimitsinhim » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:25 am

had a local pop swap/meetup/sell today and i picked up these new goodies. I’m freaking in love with Princess Bubblegum. she might be giving Creature from the Black Lagoon a run for his money as my favorite GITD

Image
Image
collector of Star Wars, TMNTs, and all things glowy...

User avatar
Vader27
Posts: 280
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 9:42 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Vader27 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:16 am

Those are awesome.
Image

User avatar
Njtree_82
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Njtree_82 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:31 pm

So I repainted the Sonic with a little more glow in dark paint on his hands feet and the ring I think it came out pretty good.

Image
85 funko pops
-2 chases

User avatar
Njtree_82
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Njtree_82 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:32 pm

I remember how mad I was and everybody else was as well as the emperor didn't glow in dark on Commander Cody so little bit of paint and fix that.

Image
85 funko pops
-2 chases

User avatar
Njtree_82
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Njtree_82 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:34 pm

So I finally got the killmonger from Target. The T-shirt black panther was actually pretty easy to find. So I set up this little photo shoot with some battery pack LEDs strips. Good tip is to get them after Halloween and Christmas cause they're always like a buck and in bid at most stores.

I'm really happy the way that it turned out though.


Image
85 funko pops
-2 chases

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:47 pm

Njtree_82 wrote:So I finally got the killmonger from Target. The T-shirt black panther was actually pretty easy to find. So I set up this little photo shoot with some battery pack LEDs strips. Good tip is to get them after Halloween and Christmas cause they're always like a buck and in bid at most stores.

I'm really happy the way that it turned out though.


Image


Very nice shot, love the cpntrast between the 2!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

wolfy233
Posts: 1351
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby wolfy233 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:52 pm

nolimitsinhim wrote:had a local pop swap/meetup/sell today and i picked up these new goodies. I’m freaking in love with Princess Bubblegum. she might be giving Creature from the Black Lagoon a run for his money as my favorite GITD

Image
Image


I don't think I've ever actually seen her glow. It's beautiful.

User avatar
Njtree_82
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Njtree_82 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:01 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
Njtree_82 wrote:So I finally got the killmonger from Target. The T-shirt black panther was actually pretty easy to find. So I set up this little photo shoot with some battery pack LEDs strips. Good tip is to get them after Halloween and Christmas cause they're always like a buck and in bid at most stores.

I'm really happy the way that it turned out though.


Image


Very nice shot, love the cpntrast between the 2!


Well thank you this is no Photoshop at all either this is a single shot just adjust it in Lightroom
85 funko pops
-2 chases

nolimitsinhim
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:33 am

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby nolimitsinhim » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:09 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
nolimitsinhim wrote:had a local pop swap/meetup/sell today and i picked up these new goodies. I’m freaking in love with Princess Bubblegum. she might be giving Creature from the Black Lagoon a run for his money as my favorite GITD

Image
Image


I don't think I've ever actually seen her glow. It's beautiful.


she really is... i love her. lol
collector of Star Wars, TMNTs, and all things glowy...

User avatar
Pryde72
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Pryde72 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:23 pm

nolimitsinhim wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
nolimitsinhim wrote:had a local pop swap/meetup/sell today and i picked up these new goodies. I’m freaking in love with Princess Bubblegum. she might be giving Creature from the Black Lagoon a run for his money as my favorite GITD

Image
Image


I don't think I've ever actually seen her glow. It's beautiful.


she really is... i love her. lol


I have to admit that I’m a huge fan of Cat’s glow.

It’s very appropriate

User avatar
datfunkojawn
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby datfunkojawn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:21 am

I’m sure this one has to be mentioned already but Oogie Boogie sdcc is a fantastic glow. Prob one of my favorites.

Worst glow I feel as the 1/12 Freddy Buzz Lightyear. Only his body glows and it’s not that impressive :-/
Collecting since March '16 - Philadelphia, PA - My Motto: "Buy it NOW, Regret it LATER"
IG: datfunkojawn
Collection: Freddy Funko / Disney / Dragon Ball / Game of Thrones

ImageImage

User avatar
kickinit
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 4:52 am
Location: SF Bay Area

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby kickinit » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:47 am

Njtree_82 wrote:So I finally got the killmonger from Target. The T-shirt black panther was actually pretty easy to find. So I set up this little photo shoot with some battery pack LEDs strips. Good tip is to get them after Halloween and Christmas cause they're always like a buck and in bid at most stores.

I'm really happy the way that it turned out though.


Image


Wow, it turned out great. Love it!

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:04 am

datfunkojawn wrote:I’m sure this one has to be mentioned already but Oogie Boogie sdcc is a fantastic glow. Prob one of my favorites.

Worst glow I feel as the 1/12 Freddy Buzz Lightyear. Only his body glows and it’s not that impressive :-/


I think the chase organization mickey or heartless would give Buzz a run for his money...
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

User avatar
datfunkojawn
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby datfunkojawn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:44 am

KidMarvel wrote:
datfunkojawn wrote:I’m sure this one has to be mentioned already but Oogie Boogie sdcc is a fantastic glow. Prob one of my favorites.

Worst glow I feel as the 1/12 Freddy Buzz Lightyear. Only his body glows and it’s not that impressive :-/


I think the chase organization mickey or heartless would give Buzz a run for his money...


Agreed. That same year in 2011 they gave us an awesome glow 1/12 Frankenberry and also count Chocula. So it always gets me thinking why they did a poor job with Freddy Buzz :(
Collecting since March '16 - Philadelphia, PA - My Motto: "Buy it NOW, Regret it LATER"
IG: datfunkojawn
Collection: Freddy Funko / Disney / Dragon Ball / Game of Thrones

ImageImage

User avatar
datfunkojawn
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby datfunkojawn » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:45 am

KidMarvel wrote:
datfunkojawn wrote:I’m sure this one has to be mentioned already but Oogie Boogie sdcc is a fantastic glow. Prob one of my favorites.

Worst glow I feel as the 1/12 Freddy Buzz Lightyear. Only his body glows and it’s not that impressive :-/


I think the chase organization mickey or heartless would give Buzz a run for his money...


Agreed. That same year in 2011 they gave us an awesome glow 1/12 Frankenberry and also count Chocula. So it always gets me thinking why they did a poor job with Freddy Buzz :(
Collecting since March '16 - Philadelphia, PA - My Motto: "Buy it NOW, Regret it LATER"
IG: datfunkojawn
Collection: Freddy Funko / Disney / Dragon Ball / Game of Thrones

ImageImage

User avatar
Kyd_Wykkyd
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:59 pm
Location: Westbrook, ME

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Kyd_Wykkyd » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 am

The only "glow" is a chase of 8-bit Raiden from Mortal Kombat, and it doesn't even glow.

User avatar
grandpa_stern
Posts: 1409
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:43 am

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby grandpa_stern » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Cross posting, but I heard a rumor that some of the new nearly headless nicks had gid heads (these are the regulars, not the sdcc). So I went to hot topic with my LED flashlight and left with this!

https://imgur.com/9Fu7xkX
I'm Josh

User avatar
chandarrama
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:27 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby chandarrama » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:54 pm

grandpa_stern wrote:Cross posting, but I heard a rumor that some of the new nearly headless nicks had gid heads (these are the regulars, not the sdcc). So I went to hot topic with my LED flashlight and left with this!

https://imgur.com/9Fu7xkX


Saw the same thing. Sounds like what happened with the Moon Knight from LA comic con. There were regulars noted to have glowing heads as well.

Man, these stores must think the funatics are crazy. First the “feel up” all the pint size bags, then people break out portable scales to weigh boxes of mystery minis, and now they are bringing in flashlights to look at the pops :roflmao:
My name is Chandar (rhymes with thunder)

If you practice good fun-karma, good things will happen to you.

Favorites: Dorbz Ridez, comic book properties, and GITD pops/dorbz/Hikari

ImageImage

User avatar
grandpa_stern
Posts: 1409
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:43 am

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby grandpa_stern » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:02 pm

chandarrama wrote:
grandpa_stern wrote:Cross posting, but I heard a rumor that some of the new nearly headless nicks had gid heads (these are the regulars, not the sdcc). So I went to hot topic with my LED flashlight and left with this!

https://imgur.com/9Fu7xkX


Saw the same thing. Sounds like what happened with the Moon Knight from LA comic con. There were regulars noted to have glowing heads as well.

Man, these stores must think the funatics are crazy. First the “feel up” all the pint size bags, then people break out portable scales to weigh boxes of mystery minis, and now they are bringing in flashlights to look at the pops :roflmao:


The HT girl asked me if I was there for a pop. I said headless nick but with a catch and she immediately said, "You mean the glow?" So it seemed like she knew there was a chance. They actually didn't bat an eye, lol. I told them at least I wasn't one of the scale dudes. lol
I'm Josh

User avatar
Nemesis989
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Nemesis989 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:14 pm

grandpa_stern wrote:Cross posting, but I heard a rumor that some of the new nearly headless nicks had gid heads (these are the regulars, not the sdcc). So I went to hot topic with my LED flashlight and left with this!

https://imgur.com/9Fu7xkX


Ohhhhh I had no idea about this. Thanks for the tip!!
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:55 pm

grandpa_stern wrote:Cross posting, but I heard a rumor that some of the new nearly headless nicks had gid heads (these are the regulars, not the sdcc). So I went to hot topic with my LED flashlight and left with this!

https://imgur.com/9Fu7xkX


Did not know about this and it looks totally cool! Bringing my torch with me for the local release!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

User avatar
grandpa_stern
Posts: 1409
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:43 am

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby grandpa_stern » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:44 pm

Glad to help my glow freaks brother and sisters. Yeah, it's hard to tell in a bright room, but the glow ones almost look cloudy and spotty (lots of white spots in the plastic). I had to hold it a while, but when I took it away, it held a deep blue. Good luck guys! It seems like a lot of people didn't know about this so you may have a leg up!
I'm Josh

Pop-Fiction
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:45 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Pop-Fiction » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:29 pm

A little glow for a dark and gloomy day!
Image
Dave~~1 year collector, minor customizer, Autograph Enthusiast. http://www.instagram.com/Pop_fiction_official

nolimitsinhim
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:33 am

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby nolimitsinhim » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:32 am

Pop-Fiction wrote:A little glow for a dark and gloomy day!
Image


Oooh! Bumble Freddy looks awesome!!
collector of Star Wars, TMNTs, and all things glowy...

Pop-Fiction
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:45 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Pop-Fiction » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:51 am

nolimitsinhim wrote:
Pop-Fiction wrote:A little glow for a dark and gloomy day!
Image


Oooh! Bumble Freddy looks awesome!!

Thank you! The glow on him is so strong its incredible. They don't make them like they used to!
Dave~~1 year collector, minor customizer, Autograph Enthusiast. http://www.instagram.com/Pop_fiction_official

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 8536
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:17 am

Always enjoy starring at the glow pics!! Everything is better when it glows!! :compress:
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
Shoriyuken
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Shoriyuken » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:12 am

My two favorites right now is GITD White Walker and GITD SDCC Billy. They are freaking awesome!
IG: chasingvynl
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime
\:D/

ISO: D23 Flocked Sulley

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:18 am

I think this SDCC gave us a gem. =D>

Image
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Njtree_82
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Njtree_82 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:53 pm

KidMarvel wrote:I think this SDCC gave us a gem. =D>

Image


You were first person I seen take a glow picture of this pop.seems everyone that got them yesterday just put them on eBay.
85 funko pops
-2 chases

Sdivirgilio7
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Sdivirgilio7 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:10 pm

KidMarvel wrote:I think this SDCC gave us a gem. =D>

Image



Wow he looks great!
:freddy2:

Pop count: 234
Favorite lines: Marvel, DC, Ad icons
First pops: Groot, ghost face
Grail ISO: Frankenberry, Count chocula

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:56 pm

Njtree_82 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:I think this SDCC gave us a gem. =D>

Image


You were first person I seen take a glow picture of this pop.seems everyone that got them yesterday just put them on eBay.


Oh wells, I can't resist having a look at how the figures glow (inspired by some of the posts in this thread) :D Hope everyone who likes this guy manages to get him!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Sdivirgilio7 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:I think this SDCC gave us a gem. =D>

Image



Wow he looks great!


Definitely! If I was to be picky, I'd point out that the feelers aren't glowing strongly or even at all@
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

professorratigan
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:12 pm
Location: Arkansas

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby professorratigan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:54 am

KidMarvel wrote:
Njtree_82 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:I think this SDCC gave us a gem. =D>

Image


You were first person I seen take a glow picture of this pop.seems everyone that got them yesterday just put them on eBay.


Oh wells, I can't resist having a look at how the figures glow (inspired by some of the posts in this thread) :D Hope everyone who likes this guy manages to get him!


:(

This is just salt in the wound.
POP! Count: 132
Mystery Mini Count: 84
Dorbz: 18
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (SOTL)
50th POP: Hawkgirl (LoT)
100th POP: The Phantasm
Most Recent POP: Robin Hood
Currently ISO: Invisible Man Chase, Dragon Maleficent, Majin Vegeta, SSGSS Vegeta (Metallic), Hercules Chase
Grails: Two-Face, Dragon Maleficent, Doctor Doom, Unmasked Flash (TV)
My Collection.

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:36 am

professorratigan wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Njtree_82 wrote:
You were first person I seen take a glow picture of this pop.seems everyone that got them yesterday just put them on eBay.


Oh wells, I can't resist having a look at how the figures glow (inspired by some of the posts in this thread) :D Hope everyone who likes this guy manages to get him!


:(

This is just salt in the wound.


I hope BoxLunch restocks for your sake bud. :freddy2:
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Shoriyuken
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby Shoriyuken » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:31 am

ShockWaveZ55 wrote:Image
Just got the Night's King today and boy does he have an excellent glow!

Mine has the two color glow variant/error. The head is blue and the body is green.
IG: chasingvynl
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime
\:D/

ISO: D23 Flocked Sulley

FunkoNorm
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:23 am
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby FunkoNorm » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:20 pm

Since getting my blacklight, I am absolutely in love with gitd pops. I think I just need a better light, cause I cant get a glow like some of these pictures.
https://imgur.com/gallery/EbFxfCQ
4+ years collector
Pops: 500+
Vinyl Idolz: 5
Dorbz: 3

www.instagram.com/funkonorm

User avatar
lastmidnight
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:27 am
Contact:

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby lastmidnight » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:29 pm

Njtree_82 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Njtree_82 wrote:So I finally got the killmonger from Target. The T-shirt black panther was actually pretty easy to find. So I set up this little photo shoot with some battery pack LEDs strips. Good tip is to get them after Halloween and Christmas cause they're always like a buck and in bid at most stores.

I'm really happy the way that it turned out though.


Image


Very nice shot, love the cpntrast between the 2!


Well thank you this is no Photoshop at all either this is a single shot just adjust it in Lightroom


Wow, no Photoshop? I absolutely love this! We’re the LED lights colored or did you add a gel over them?
ImageImage
Hello! My name is Kate. / Pop Count: 702 / PSH Count: 136

User avatar
RoboFist
Posts: 1304
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Re: The glowy Pop goodness thread :-)

Postby RoboFist » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:37 am

Image

Man, Nearly-Headless Nick has one incredible glow. Not as strong as Wolf Man, but it looks the absolute best. =D>
Image
On Hand: 312
Latest: Katayanagi Twins
300th: Audrey II
200th: Rapunzel (Dancing)
100th: Hoverboard Marty McFly
1st: V for Vendetta
Funatic Since 2012


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cerebus, Cheryl24, GuruGuy128, lrienaeds, MadLove, Munkyss4, saul_damascus