Target Funko Product DPCI Master List UPDATED: 5/21/17

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Toralei

Re: Target Funko Product DPCI Master List UPDATED: 2-15-17

Postby Toralei » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:The price is extremely fair. -- Remember that Target is one of the last few major retailers that sells pops at the regular $8.99 price with no mark up. If The Groot was sold at Hot Topic, it would be roughly $45-50 with their standard mark up pricing.

There's markup on everything, though. Large retailers buy basic Pops for what, $4.75 apiece? Maybe less?

But don't just blame HT's mall rent. All retailers have the flexibility to charge whatever they want for their exclusives. That's why exclusives are rarely previewed - or given an MSRP - at toy shows. Or looking at TRU's "Bump Up" program where they inflate prices based on the affluence of the surrounding area, it doesn't have to even be an exclusive.

There's a guy online trying to presell Groot for $110 without shipping. $30 plus tax is fine. Target's only continuing issue is a lack of online availability, even on items it lists.

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:34 pm

I know there is mark up on everything, but the standard set price for a Funko pop is $8.99 and very few places still charge the original price. That is a very fair price to pay for one. The $12.50 at HT is highway robbbery. However, they often have coupons/deals to make the price go down a bit, But overall, target is best. They have been putting almost every exclusive online. Even the Tyrant was online for awhile after it was discontinued in stores. That item is HUGE and there is not room on Target shelves for it beyond the initial week. Especially if no one is buying it, it is wasted shelf space on an end cap. This 10 inch Groot is going to be even harder to find I would assume. With the shelf space, it will be extremely limited and also the price might scare a lot of people away besides serious collectors. I think they will have a decent amount online though to ship out.

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:39 pm

It looks like the Rick & Morty 2 pack for ECCC is coming to target. The dcpi is 323-01-0354
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

kennysexypants

Postby kennysexypants » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:12 pm

New guy here. Love the post! Any news on the live action belle target exclusive dcpi?? Thanks in advance!

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:33 pm

kennysexypants wrote:New guy here. Love the post! Any news on the live action belle target exclusive dcpi?? Thanks in advance!

Disney Beauty and the Beast Live Action Movie Belle (Garderobe)(Target Exclusive):
323-01-0334
Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Re: Target Funko Product DPCI Master List UPDATED: 2-17-17

Postby KMFH11 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:42 pm

So I just got back from Target. I see people are finding the buff Rick and Summer eccc two pack there?? I used the dpci posted here to check on brickseek and it showed my closest target has 3 so I went to check it out. I didn't find anything so I asked someone to look it up and it showed nothing in their system. Thanks for posting the dpci though...I just wanted to share my experience today. If someone comes across a few of them I need one please!!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:31 pm

KMFH11 wrote:So I just got back from Target. I see people are finding the buff Rick and Summer eccc two pack there?? I used the dpci posted here to check on brickseek and it showed my closest target has 3 so I went to check it out. I didn't find anything so I asked someone to look it up and it showed nothing in their system. Thanks for posting the dpci though...I just wanted to share my experience today. If someone comes across a few of them I need one please!!

Keep trying. Alot of stores near mine received their shipments today but because they don't have a location on the floor yet I'm assuming they may be sitting in carts in their backrooms waiting to be put away. Once they get backstocked it'll be easier to walk in with the dpci and locate them on a mydevice or pda. I just tried calling several stores and its the same story everywhere that they can't find them even though it still shows 3 on hand at 4pm in the afternoon. Maybe try first thing tomorrow morning since their overnight team may also work on putting excess stock away in the back.

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Shinfo13 wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:So I just got back from Target. I see people are finding the buff Rick and Summer eccc two pack there?? I used the dpci posted here to check on brickseek and it showed my closest target has 3 so I went to check it out. I didn't find anything so I asked someone to look it up and it showed nothing in their system. Thanks for posting the dpci though...I just wanted to share my experience today. If someone comes across a few of them I need one please!!

Keep trying. Alot of stores near mine received their shipments today but because they don't have a location on the floor yet I'm assuming they may be sitting in carts in their backrooms waiting to be put away. Once they get backstocked it'll be easier to walk in with the dpci and locate them on a mydevice or pda. I just tried calling several stores and its the same story everywhere that they can't find them even though it still shows 3 on hand at 4pm in the afternoon. Maybe try first thing tomorrow morning since their overnight team may also work on putting excess stock away in the back.

Cool, thanks for the info! I tend to have bad luck in my area at Target and other retailers with funko exclusives. Either a lot of collectors in my area or a lot of flippers lol. Please if you or anyone reading this comes across a few please get me one!!! I made a post too in the WTB section hoping someone can get an extra for me. I have a feeling that once these are gone from the stores it's not going to be coming back. Good luck everyone and thanks again Shin

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Of course. The target that showed 3 of the buff Rick and Summer eccc two packs in stock yesterday...that I went to and showed them the dpci and showed them they had 3 in stock....now this morning has zero in stock! Looks like someone beat me to it ](*,)

Tedesch401

Postby Tedesch401 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 am

was on Brickseek Target earlier and typed in the wrong number for the 10" Groot exclusive and inventory came up but no details. Can anyone tell me what this DPCI is for? 087-06-7177

Says Guardians of the Galaxy action figure but nothing else.

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:08 am

Tedesch401 wrote:was on Brickseek Target earlier and typed in the wrong number for the 10" Groot exclusive and inventory came up but no details. Can anyone tell me what this DPCI is for? 087-06-7177

Says Guardians of the Galaxy action figure but nothing else.

I'm not sure... They could just be toys action figures or something. I don't think they are funko related.

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:41 am

Brickseek is actually showing a few stores near me have Buff Rick & Summer in stock. I'll check because I'm a sucker, but I don't really believe it.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

dboneo

Postby dboneo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:47 am

paxderomano wrote:Brickseek is actually showing a few stores near me have Buff Rick & Summer in stock. I'll check because I'm a sucker, but I don't really believe it.

Same here. going to look and see what i find but we will see

The Head

Postby The Head » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:Its $3 an inch for fumko. 9 inches is 27 10 inches is 30.

There's a joke in here somewhere. Must. Find. It.

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Has Groot started showing up for anybody or are you guys still thinking he's going to be released much later? DPCI's been showing red for me.
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:22 pm

valorandvellum wrote:Has Groot started showing up for anybody or are you guys still thinking he's going to be released much later? DPCI's been showing red for me.

No, it is still quite early. I don't think we should expect it in February TBH.

Let me see if I can find something out

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:Has Groot started showing up for anybody or are you guys still thinking he's going to be released much later? DPCI's been showing red for me.

That would be great! Do you work there?
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:29 pm

valorandvellum wrote:
Funkopoplover91 wrote:

That would be great! Do you work there?

Yes, I do. I'm not working currently, but I have a friend who is checking the Groot for me shortly and is seeing if there is a set date or not when it is supposed to be on the shelves.

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:52 pm

There's no set date or anything yet for Groot. It is still WAY too early it seems. I'm guessing at the earliest mid-March. Normally the updates are available 2-3 weeks ahead of time. So I would say the earliest would be March 12 for it to have an official spot on the floor however they COULD show up earlier and be backstocked. But it's been forever for things like Weapon X which was supposed to be out weeks ago and just now finally started arriving this week.

The movie comes out May 5. So March might even be too early.

Belle exclusive just hit locations 2/13 with a 3/17 movie release date and an official set date of 2/26 so target normally waits until much closer to the release of the movie/game/etc.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:There's no set date or anything yet for Groot. It is still WAY too early it seems. I'm guessing at the earliest mid-March. Normally the updates are available 2-3 weeks ahead of time. So I would say the earliest would be March 12 for it to have an official spot on the floor however they COULD show up earlier and be backstocked. But it's been forever for things like Weapon X which was supposed to be out weeks ago and just now finally started arriving this week.

The movie comes out May 5. So March might even be too early.

Belle exclusive just hit locations 2/13 with a 3/17 movie release date and an official set date of 2/26 so target normally waits until much closer to the release of the movie/game/etc.

Thank you for the insight!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:12 am

ECCC Buff Rick and Summer got street dated in our system today so they can't be sold until 3/2. Not that it matters since it seems like most stores already sold out. If you missed out and really need this I suggest getting to a Target showing stock on Brickseek on 3/2 sometime sooner than 7:55am because I'm sure these aren't getting restocks after this giant blunder. I'd think that if Target was a smaller retailer we may see some fallout from this in the form of less exclusives or something but I'm sure Funko relies more on Target than the other way around.

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:19 am

I don't think it really matters. If it did, it would have shipped with the street date. Funko isn't worried about it lol

enigma28

Postby enigma28 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Is there any new info on the 10inch groot release?

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:43 pm

enigma28 wrote:Is there any new info on the 10inch groot release?

Supposedly it could hit stores on Sunday.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:53 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:

It isn't street dated, but has yet to be given a salesfloor planogram on the floor yet from what I can find. I'll keep checking and let people know once I find out. Weapon X says 2/26 and I know he started popping up in stores in TX this morning.

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:49 am

Great news on weapon X. Lots of great Marvel coming over the next few months. Hopefully I'll be heading to San Dimas for X soon. lol lol lol
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

ShockWaveZ55

Postby ShockWaveZ55 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Found weapon x today near LA and it's was only one per customer at this target. They're selling out fast. More targets should be getting them all day so keep your eyes peeled.
Hi there! I'm Eric
pop count: over 900 8-[

https://www.instagram.com/55puma55/

enigma28

Postby enigma28 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Has weapon x hit the east coast yet? I don't see any info on brickseek for any east or west.

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:30 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:

Not a chance. There's no info in the system about it and most targets don't get trucks on Sunday plus there is no street date on it. I don't think it will be set until sometime in march. People have also been guessing it could be an online only item or just 1 shipment per store of 1 and the rest will be online

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Target has normally advertised many of their recent exclusives. The Batman were in fliers, the new Belle is, etc.

We have the Target ads through 3/11/17 and no mention either. So do not expect this any time soon

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:13 am

Looks like I'll be stalking Target this weekend
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

goheels0509

Postby goheels0509 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:48 am

Funkopoplover91 wrote:Target has normally advertised many of their recent exclusives. The Batman were in fliers, the new Belle is, etc.

We have the Target ads through 3/11/17 and no mention either. So do not expect this any time soon

There are quite a bit of Weapon X's showing up on eBay. So they are arriving in store somewhere.

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:17 pm

goheels0509 wrote:
Funkopoplover91 wrote:Target has normally advertised many of their recent exclusives. The Batman were in fliers, the new Belle is, etc.

There are quite a bit of Weapon X's showing up on eBay. So they are arriving in store somewhere.

We were talking about Groot.

goheels0509

Postby goheels0509 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:
goheels0509 wrote:

We were talking about Groot.

Oh. My error. #-o

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:Yes hopefully the 29.99 will scare many away. This gives me relief for getting a Groot even though I work there ;)

The price is extremely fair. -- Remember that Target is one of the last few major retailers that sells pops at the regular $8.99 price with no mark up. If The Groot was sold at Hot Topic, it would be roughly $45-50 with their standard mark up pricing.

It won't scare me away, the price that is. I believe Barnes & Noble also has Pops at $9, too. My Elsa Pop was $9 there.
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Toralei wrote:There's markup on everything, though. Large retailers buy basic Pops for what, $4.75 apiece? Maybe less?

But don't just blame HT's mall rent. All retailers have the flexibility to charge whatever they want for their exclusives. That's why exclusives are rarely previewed - or given an MSRP - at toy shows. Or looking at TRU's "Bump Up" program where they inflate prices based on the affluence of the surrounding area, it doesn't have to even be an exclusive.

There's a guy online trying to presell Groot for $110 without shipping. $30 plus tax is fine. Target's only continuing issue is a lack of online availability, even on items it lists.

Buy low, sell high is the name of the game. Of course, my game is buy low on clearance. I recently bought some cheap clearance Pops for $2 each at Toys R Us. Nowhere near as cheap as my most epic purchase there. At a killer price. :roflmao:
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

ghostedaway

Postby ghostedaway » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:58 pm

So after doing some reading in here, Tyrant won't be back in stores?
Bryan

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:00 pm

ghostedaway wrote:So after doing some reading in here, Tyrant won't be back in stores?

No, it has been officially discontinued for at least two weeks now.

Wrudart

Postby Wrudart » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Is Brickseek actually showing anything in stock for weaponx anywhere
:beerchug:

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Wrudart wrote:Is Brickseek actually showing anything in stock for weaponx anywhere

The store I stopped at this morning had 6. Someone best me to it and bought them all, it went to 0.

Return to “Pop!”