HOW DO WE SAVE THE DOCTOR WHO LINE?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
fbingha

Re: HOW DO WE SAVE THE DOCTOR WHO LINE?

Postby fbingha » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:36 pm

Nooklin wrote:Saving the line starts with saving the show. 13 has really killed the series. I really liked 9, but 10 and 11 were also great. 10 clearly better than 11. The fandom is shrinking without new episodes. During Covid lockdown, this would have been a perfect opportunity to release new episodes for those stuck in their homes.

Jodie Whittaker is just not the right person for comedy. Haley Atwell would have been oh so much better.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:20 am

volsspongebob wrote:
scullysdad wrote:
akagalar wrote:I thought I heard there will be a holiday special coming out.

You are correct, it should come out New Year’s Day. The next full series hasn’t even started filming though so the next season is probably 2022. The head of the BBC said the show was impossible to film under social distancing conditions.

That makes sense. I also think they like to introduce the new doctor at SDCC so maybe an intro at SDCC 2021 and then start filming late 2021 early 2022. In the meantime I would love one or two more Pops to add to this line. Its been awhile.

Sounds like a decent time line that could be easy enough to follow.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

wash2366

Postby wash2366 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:21 am

fbingha wrote:
Nooklin wrote:Saving the line starts with saving the show. 13 has really killed the series. I really liked 9, but 10 and 11 were also great. 10 clearly better than 11. The fandom is shrinking without new episodes. During Covid lockdown, this would have been a perfect opportunity to release new episodes for those stuck in their homes.

Jodie Whittaker is just not the right person for comedy. Haley Atwell would have been oh so much better.

I agree with this. Go Woke, Go Broke. :(
Name: David / Pop count: 733 / Vynals: 4/ Dorbz: 10 / Soda: 4 / Mystery Minis: 12
Collection: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... 17L3C8RVU/

ImageImageImage

FFreddyFan

Postby FFreddyFan » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:30 am

to save the doc..? I dunno. Give out yearly calendars with each one....?

Worked for The Age newspaper in Melbourne.
I Heard A Rumour.....

Umbrella Academy collector atm (Bloody Bens OTW!!)

Office addict. Complete set... so far....except that god damn snowball Dwight eh...

Vegeta collector. Lots of his chases. Thinking of selling..

ISO: ANY JAY AND SILENT BOB FUNKO MERCH

Return to “Pop!”