Rogue One Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Collecting Plastic

Re: Rogue One Pops

Postby Collecting Plastic » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:49 pm

BrienneTheBlue wrote:I really hope there's a second wave of these and we get Bodhi, Galen, Mon Mothma and Bail Organa

Spoiler: show
Also would want the various X-wing pilots, different generic rebels like the guys with the big white helmets at the end and the blue mon calamaris.

popfiles

Postby popfiles » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:54 pm

Can't wait for more.

racheva

Postby racheva » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:47 pm

BrienneTheBlue wrote:I really hope there's a second wave of these and we get Bodhi, Galen, Mon Mothma and Bail Organa

Just saw the movie and it was amazing! I want Galen and all the Galen variants. To have Mads Mikkelsen play a character in my favorite franchise ever is a dream come true! Plus, he was a badass.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

emcee

Postby emcee » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:31 pm

Has there been any official announcement in the past about wave 2 for Rogue One? I am just looking at the 12 days announcements and nothing in there.

Day 1: Star Wars
- 2017 will finally bring us Star Wars MYSTERY MINIS!!!
- New plush!
- Episode 8 of course!
- Phasma & Kylo Ren Hikari... also more mini Hikari!!
- MORE POP DELUXE... think spaceships & beasts!
- 40th Anniversary surprises!!!
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

racheva

Postby racheva » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:35 pm

emcee wrote:Has there been any official announcement in the past about wave 2 for Rogue One? I am just looking at the 12 days announcements and nothing in there.

Day 1: Star Wars
- 2017 will finally bring us Star Wars MYSTERY MINIS!!!
- New plush!
- Episode 8 of course!
- Phasma & Kylo Ren Hikari... also more mini Hikari!!
- MORE POP DELUXE... think spaceships & beasts!
- 40th Anniversary surprises!!!

I haven't heard anything, but it seems kind of impossible that Funko would pass up such a guaranteed money making move. Considering TFA had a second wave and beyond, I'm expecting more from this movie.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

EctoSpider

Postby EctoSpider » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:40 pm

After watching this incredible movie I had to get more Pops from this series. Got Cassian, Jyn, Churrut, Baze and Chopper from Rebels all for $25 on amazon. Hope there is a wave 2 with more Rebel Alliance members.

emcee

Postby emcee » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:45 pm

EctoSpider wrote:After watching this incredible movie I had to get more Pops from this series. Got Cassian, Jyn, Churrut, Baze and Chopper from Rebels all for $25 on amazon. Hope there is a wave 2 with more Rebel Alliance members.

Holy cow that's an insane deal. I'm looking at it now on the amazon.com site.... poor amazon.ca has nothing even close.

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:37 pm

EctoSpider wrote:After watching this incredible movie I had to get more Pops from this series. Got Cassian, Jyn, Churrut, Baze and Chopper from Rebels all for $25 on amazon. Hope there is a wave 2 with more Rebel Alliance members.

Daaaaaaaang that's a great deal!
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Seriously that is one crazy deal!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

ahonobaka

Postby ahonobaka » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Thanks for the heads up! Lots of "add-on" pops ranging from $3-$6ish dollars, insane!

EctoSpider

Postby EctoSpider » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:35 am

ahonobaka wrote:Thanks for the heads up! Lots of "add-on" pops ranging from $3-$6ish dollars, insane!

You are welcome, when I saw the prices I couldn't believe it.

pop_jumper

Postby pop_jumper » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:26 am

In so few words, the movie blew my expectations out of the water.

And my expectations were high!

Now Funko, give me a K-2S0 in an action pose with a blaster!!
Name's Aaron.
Electronics.

TARGET

POP! : 460
First: Ash (Army of Darkness)
Latest: Violet (CHASE)
Fav POP! : Jay Garrick (signed by Teddy Sears!)/Flocked Crash Bandicoot
GRAIL(S): Qui-Gon Jinn (NYCC 2016)

Mystery Minis: ??

Follow @beachcitiesflash on Instagram!

We got no food, we got no jobs, OUR POPS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:38 am

I still can't find the chrome death trooper :(
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:48 am

TriFeckTa wrote:I still can't find the chrome death trooper :(

same.

none on eBay either, makes me wonder if they're even out.

odnar

Postby odnar » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:55 am

I've been stalking the usual sites looking for any word of this guy too...hopefully before Christmas.

Leftcoast

Postby Leftcoast » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:37 pm

If anyone is looking for the target exclusive Captin Cassian they have it up for $4.29. Figured ide post it here for those still needing him.

http://www.target.com/p/funko-pop-rogue ... lsrc=aw.ds
ImageImageImage
Leftcoast also known as Robert
ISO:Spastik Plastic T-Bones :colors:

emcee

Postby emcee » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Also sad to see

Bistan wasn't given any dialogue or action. I remember in one of the first trailers or making of, he had a pretty sweet laugh

ruxy_100

Postby ruxy_100 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:08 am

Really glad I waited until seeing the movie before buying any Pops.

C2-B5 would have been one of the first Pops I would have bought. I'm very glad I'm not stuck with a character that didn't turn up in the movie. Don't get me wrong, he's still a cool Pop and you can never have too many atromechs. I would just prefer to only get the main characters for this one.

Mikey8815

Postby Mikey8815 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:58 am

Kinda surprised they didnt take the opportunity to make a new stormtrooper mold. Maybe it will be in wave 2.
Image Image Image Image

Solcross

Postby Solcross » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:25 am

ruxy_100 wrote:Really glad I waited until seeing the movie before buying any Pops.

C2-B5 would have been one of the first Pops I would have bought. I'm very glad I'm not stuck with a character that didn't turn up in the movie. Don't get me wrong, he's still a cool Pop and you can never have too many atromechs. I would just prefer to only get the main characters for this one.

Same! I'm a huge astromech fan and I collect a lot of astromech action figure variants, but it was disappointing to see that they made a Pop for a droid you never saw while other characters in the main cast got nothing. I'm sure it has to do with the ease of reusing that mold, but it's still a bummer none the less.
@dancollects on Instagram

HappinessGuano

Postby HappinessGuano » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:31 am

I really want a blaster damaged K2SO. My heart :-({|=
Too soon?

NormanCaruso

Postby NormanCaruso » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:12 am

Saw the movie Friday and def glad I bought the Pops.
It was nice to see that Funko made almost every important Jyn.
Really hope they do a young Jyn like they did young Anakin.

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:15 am

Did anyone else say at first "wow there's a lot of figures! I'll just get the exclusives". Then "okay, maybe Vader and the new Stormtroopers also". Then finally saw the movie and said "I MUST HAS THEM ALL!!!!". Because that's totally NOT what happened to me...
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

NormanCaruso

Postby NormanCaruso » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:25 am

paxderomano wrote:Did anyone else say at first "wow there's a lot of figures! I'll just get the exclusives". Then "okay, maybe Vader and the new Stormtroopers also". Then finally saw the movie and said "I MUST HAS THEM ALL!!!!". Because that's totally NOT what happened to me...

Def thought the movie lived up to the hype.
U already know the ending going in but the substance was there to make it epic.
After seeing it I def hope they make a second wave and really glad Walgreens had them for $5 and I was able to get them all.
Really happy I got the Smugglers bounty Jyn and Imperial.
Also hope the make a masked Jyn in the Imperial suit.

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:41 am

NormanCaruso wrote:
paxderomano wrote:Did anyone else say at first "wow there's a lot of figures! I'll just get the exclusives". Then "okay, maybe Vader and the new Stormtroopers also". Then finally saw the movie and said "I MUST HAS THEM ALL!!!!". Because that's totally NOT what happened to me...

Def thought the movie lived up to the hype.
U already know the ending going in but the substance was there to make it epic.
After seeing it I def hope they make a second wave and really glad Walgreens had them for $5 and I was able to get them all.
Really happy I got the Smugglers bounty Jyn and Imperial.
Also hope the make a masked Jyn in the Imperial suit.

Wow! $5 each is a great deal! I just got some of the ones I was missing yesterday during Hot Topic's online flash sale. I can't but wonder if originally Bistan had some larger role since they made him a Con exclusive at all. Or maybe it's just another Sidon Ithano and Varmik situation.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Loved the movie. I was able to grab some of the commons off Amazon for $3-$5 that same day. I had a feeling I was going to like K-2SO and I was right!
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

Vagabond

Postby Vagabond » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:43 pm

I NEED a Lord Vader action pose Pop with his closed fist and his lightsaber facing either up or down like in this gif set:

Other than one more Lord Vader Pop I'd like to see Pops of the dude from Saw Gerrera's crew with the black Imperial Biker Scout helmet, the Two Tubes twins, an Imperial Hovertank Pilot, an Imperial AT-ACT Driver, a Rebel Fleet Trooper, Battle Damaged K-2SO, Rebel Commando Pao, Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba, Mon Mothma, Moroff, Galen Erso, a Death Star Droid, Bodhi Rook, a Death Star Gunner, that blueish Mon Calamari, the little alien character that Warwick Davis plays, a generic Rebel Commando, and Bail Organa. I doubt most of those get made so I'd be happy to get six of them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

GameOfWhooves

Postby GameOfWhooves » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Just saw the movie and all I have to say is if they don't make a Bodhi, I'll be very sad.
I'm Bryan.
ISO of Aloy Proto from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Pmisley

Postby Pmisley » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Vagabond wrote:
I NEED a Lord Vader action pose Pop with his closed fist and his lightsaber facing either up or down like in this gif set:

Other than one more Lord Vader Pop I'd like to see Pops of the dude from Saw Gerrera's crew with the black Imperial Biker Scout helmet, the Two Tubes twins, an Imperial Hovertank Pilot, an Imperial AT-ACT Driver, a Rebel Fleet Trooper, Battle Damaged K-2SO, Rebel Commando Pao, Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba, Mon Mothma, Moroff, Galen Erso, a Death Star Droid, Bodhi Rook, a Death Star Gunner, that blueish Mon Calamari, the little alien character that Warwick Davis plays, a generic Rebel Commando, and Bail Organa. I doubt most of those get made so I'd be happy to get six of them.

I like your thinking. Give me all the things! Being a Star Wars only collector, I approve of all of these.
Phillip
Official collector of nothing but Star Wars

racheva

Postby racheva » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:57 am

GameOfWhooves wrote:Just saw the movie and all I have to say is if they don't make a Bodhi, I'll be very sad.

Ditto! Riz Ahmed is fantastic.

Vagabond

Postby Vagabond » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Pmisley wrote:
Vagabond wrote:

I like your thinking. Give me all the things! Being a Star Wars only collector, I approve of all of these.

Let's hope, [-o< .
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Rogue One was fantastic and I wish I'd bought more of the commons now lol but they'll be easy to pick up from work since we finally got most of them in. But there are so many others I want to see. Bhodi, of course.

Bail Organa, K2SO with blaster, K2SO battle damaged, Eadu Cassian, Imperial Cassian, hooded Leia 8-[
Plus a lot more. I'd like some generic Pops too, like new Stormtroopers and Rebels.

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:53 am

racheva wrote:
GameOfWhooves wrote:Just saw the movie and all I have to say is if they don't make a Bodhi, I'll be very sad.

Ditto! Riz Ahmed is fantastic.

I believe Funko confirmed they are working on a Bodhi pop. It was on twitter and might be in the Funkast.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

michael

Postby michael » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:06 pm

emcee wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:
emcee wrote:Anyone know where C2-B5 was in the movie? Kind of forgot about it until just now, saw the movie last night.

I just saw the movie a couple hours ago. I don't recall seeing it either lol

I can think of a couple cool pops though that should be made now! Not going to say what though...spoilers.

Just did a google search and this was the 3rd result.

https://www.inverse.com/article/25348-rogue-one-spy-droid-c2-b5-reshoots

It's possible C2-B5 is still in the theatrical release.

Could technically be another droid, but we do see a black astromech on Scarif as the disguised heroes walk through the base:

Would appear clearer in a better source. Considering the Chopper easter egg, I would say thi is C2-B5; nevertheless, he looks so rad I'm happy to have him as part of my Rogue One Pops either way.
North Jersey
My collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... NUWQPZICW/
Shamelessly downsizing as MikeAwesome13 on eBay.

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:16 pm

michael wrote:
emcee wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:I just saw the movie a couple hours ago. I don't recall seeing it either lol

I can think of a couple cool pops though that should be made now! Not going to say what though...spoilers.

Just did a google search and this was the 3rd result.

https://www.inverse.com/article/25348-rogue-one-spy-droid-c2-b5-reshoots

It's possible C2-B5 is still in the theatrical release.

Could technically be another droid, but we do see a black astromech on Scarif as the disguised heroes walk through the base:

Would appear clearer in a better source. Considering the Chopper easter egg, I would say thi is C2-B5; nevertheless, he looks so rad I'm happy to have him as part of my Rogue One Pops either way.

That's cool, thanks you for sharing!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Got a chrome Death Trooper today from Walmart after getting the Brickseek email. \:D/

michael

Postby michael » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:02 pm

robertk328 wrote:Got a chrome Death Trooper today from Walmart after getting the Brickseek email. \:D/

Ordered one to-store after a FB group heads up. He's smooth.
North Jersey
My collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... NUWQPZICW/
Shamelessly downsizing as MikeAwesome13 on eBay.

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:28 pm

michael wrote:
robertk328 wrote:Got a chrome Death Trooper today from Walmart after getting the Brickseek email. \:D/

Ordered one to-store after a FB group heads up. He's smooth.

Great :) he's definitely a cool Pop!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:13 pm

Scarif troopers. Anyone have an explanation or reason why the would have their own kind of trooper? And there were a mix of Scarif and regular Stormteoopers in their garrison? Just a reason to make more toys? Don't get me wrong, it worked. I collect the Troopers so I have both and they look cool. Just wondering if anyone has come up with an actual reason for them.
Hi, I'm Merri!

racheva

Postby racheva » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:17 pm

synergy56 wrote:Scarif troopers. Anyone have an explanation or reason why the would have their own kind of trooper? And there were a mix of Scarif and regular Stormteoopers in their garrison? Just a reason to make more toys? Don't get me wrong, it worked. I collect the Troopers so I have both and they look cool. Just wondering if anyone has come up with an actual reason for them.

I guess they're actually considered "shoretroopers" for tropical environments. I guess they have regular stormtroopers maybe for inside the base and ones that are part of the crew of a ship stopping over versus the shoretroopers that patrol outside? I mean, this is all a guess. In reality, I think it's just fun to have different designs for different climates.

Return to “Pop!”