Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Sonmi451

Re: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Pops!

Postby Sonmi451 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Katers wrote:Okay, I know the technical term is flocked, but I keep calling it a fuzzy niffler. Which totally sounds like something we should be drinking to celebrate our Pop! successes...

Also hoping someone get a DPCI code for that Target niffler. They're just so cute, I can't help it!

Now I need "fuzzy niffler" to be a drink!
Truth is singular. Its versions are mistruths.

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Is it too soon to make a Donald Trump joke? (Hate that guy)
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

Spiffythedog

Postby Spiffythedog » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:21 pm

Sonmi451 wrote:
Katers wrote:Okay, I know the technical term is flocked, but I keep calling it a fuzzy niffler. Which totally sounds like something we should be drinking to celebrate our Pop! successes...

Also hoping someone get a DPCI code for that Target niffler. They're just so cute, I can't help it!

Omg yes... I'll make this my weekend project, involving lots of trials and taste tests lol :roflmao:
You can call me Spiff ;)
I collect Star Wars, mini things, cute things, and FRIENDS!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:35 pm

Found this lil guy at a gamestop today , the fist non flocked HT niffler Iv found so I couldn't leave him there.

It bothers me that is head is matte and his body is shiny [-( Has anyone else picked him up?? is that really just how he is?? He may need to live in his box

- tauntaunking on instagram

RyGuySlytherin

Postby RyGuySlytherin » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:08 am

opopssum wrote:Found this lil guy at a gamestop today , the fist non flocked HT niffler Iv found so I couldn't leave him there.

It bothers me that is head is matte and his body is shiny [-( Has anyone else picked him up?? is that really just how he is?? He may need to live in his box

The one I've got has a matte head and body :-s Hmm...I picked it up at a Gamestop here in Central Illinois. They all looked about the same. Was that the only one your store had?

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:31 am

:^o
RyGuySlytherin wrote:
opopssum wrote:Found this lil guy at a gamestop today , the fist non flocked HT niffler Iv found so I couldn't leave him there.

The one I've got has a matte head and body :-s Hmm...I picked it up at a Gamestop here in Central Illinois. They all looked about the same. Was that the only one your store had?

Yea, he was the only fantastic beasts pop period they had in, I had a gift card so I was hoping to maybe find more. I'll have to keep my eye out and hopefully, maybe find one with a matching head/body. I'd love to find a full shiny one (if they exist) I think I like the shine over the matte

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:04 am

Spiffythedog wrote:
Sonmi451 wrote:

Omg yes... I'll make this my weekend project, involving lots of trials and taste tests lol :roflmao:

Make sure you post the recipe - if you can remember it once you're done with all the trials and testing!
Image ImageImage Image

TenTwoSix

Postby TenTwoSix » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Any sightings of the Target Niffler? Only recent exclusive from the wizarding world that I'm worried about not being able to get.
Hi, I'm Jerry!

bryan_sato54

Postby bryan_sato54 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 am

my hot topic store has so many of them and none are selling..its strange..hmmm
Hi Im Bryan & Im Pop Collector & Back to the Future Collector as well. \:D/

INSTAGRAM : BRTS054

pottertub86

Postby pottertub86 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:48 pm

bryan_sato54 wrote:my hot topic store has so many of them and none are selling..its strange..hmmm

Maybe they will sell better once the film is out?

I preordered all 7 common pops - haven't been able to get any of the exclusives yet.

But six came (all but percival) this week and OMG they are amazing! I love Seraphina in particular! :D

pottertub86

Postby pottertub86 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:53 pm

Mine came this week and is exactly the same.

TheWordWizard

Postby TheWordWizard » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:48 pm

I managed to find myself the Hot Topic Niffler, so now I'm going after the Target one! The commons will be around for a little while, I'm sure (Hot Topic had a ton of Nifflers too, so I bet he won't be too hard to find either), but that Target Niffler has me worked up. lol

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:15 pm

I stopped by Books-A-Million to see if they had the special edition Newsweek magazine that is entirely devoted to Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts and they have started to get more items in. They had Newt, Tina, Seraphina and the Niffler in Pops and also both Newt and the Niffler Pocket Pops. I grabbed a Niffler Pocket Pop so now I only lack the Target Exclusive Niffler. I wish he would start making appearances in stores!

HappinessGuano

Postby HappinessGuano » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Anyone have the product number for Target Niffler?
Too soon?

Briechen_26

Postby Briechen_26 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:52 pm

Are you saying this is the common Niffler? I am getting mine I ordered this week, I'll let you know if it is shiny.
Pop Count: ~280
Most Wanted Pop: Belle yellow dress
Favorite Pop: Ygritte GoT
1st Pop: Brienne of Tarth

Knighthammer

Postby Knighthammer » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:56 pm

That's going to really bother me, I don't get why its 50/50 like that.
Did they have a change of heart half way through and just mashed them together to make an odd Pop

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:02 pm

Briechen_26 wrote: Are you saying this is the common Niffler? I am getting mine I ordered this week, I'll let you know if it is shiny.

Knighthammer wrote:

I was at a barns and noble this weekend that had quite a few in, to back up pottertub86 as well, they were all half matte half shiny.
I agree I have no clue why they would of done this?? unless the target one will be an all matte body and they didnt want to make different heads??
Or, what im hoping, is this was just some first production error and in the future we will get nifflers of all the same finish. im crossing my fingers on that lol

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:55 pm

I discovered the Target Exclusive Niffler online but it is not in stock. Here is the DPCI # - 058-02-1361. Hopefully we will be seeing these in stock soon!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:59 pm

Avengers74 wrote:I discovered the Target Exclusive Niffler online but it is not in stock. Here is the DPCI # - 058-02-1361. Hopefully we will be seeing these in stock soon!

Woo hoo :cheers:
thank you, time to be on the look out

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:44 pm

Avengers74 wrote:I discovered the Target Exclusive Niffler online but it is not in stock. Here is the DPCI # - 058-02-1361. Hopefully we will be seeing these in stock soon!

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=058-02-1361

so everybody can stalk their store inventory lol 0% of stores nationwide have it right now ](*,)

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:26 am

Nothing yet at the local Targets! Do we have a (ha ha) target date for release yet?
Image ImageImage Image

HPLove

Postby HPLove » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:39 pm

Target Niffler has been seen in California.

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:20 pm

Target niffler is in AZ too, picked one up today, same matte head shiney body. He is very cute

Knighthammer

Postby Knighthammer » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:54 pm

opopssum wrote:Target niffler is in AZ too, picked one up today, same matte head shiney body. He is very cute

I'm wondering if anti shine spray will work like what people use with model making/painting to make the shine go

dboneo

Postby dboneo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:34 pm

opopssum wrote:Target niffler is in AZ too, picked one up today, same matte head shiney body. He is very cute

Which store in AZ did you find

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:36 pm

dboneo wrote:

Which store in AZ did you find

Franklloyd wrigt and the 101 in Scottsdale. It was about a 20 min drive for me but I'm off today so I felt up for an adventure lol

I tried two in mesa and they didn't have them (or the Dr.) In yet.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:21 am

I've seen 2 different DCPI codes posted for Target niffler - anyone know which is the real one?

058-02-0864 or 058-02-1361? 0864 is giving me a list of stores, but no nifflers in stock anywhere nearby...
Image ImageImage Image

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:53 am

Katers wrote:I've seen 2 different DCPI codes posted for Target niffler - anyone know which is the real one?

058-02-0864 or 058-02-1361? 0864 is giving me a list of stores, but no nifflers in stock anywhere nearby...

The one ending 1361 came from Target.com. Would they have a different DCPI code for online?

1361 shows the picture but lists 0% for stores with stock. I am going to believe that 0864 is the correct one since it show 9% of stores with stock showing.

TheWordWizard

Postby TheWordWizard » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:43 am

Avengers74 wrote:
Katers wrote:I've seen 2 different DCPI codes posted for Target niffler - anyone know which is the real one?

The one ending 1361 came from Target.com. Would they have a different DCPI code for online?

1361 shows the picture but lists 0% for stores with stock. I am going to believe that 0864 is the correct one since it show 9% of stores with stock showing.

0864 has nothing denoting it as the Niffler though. Is that one maybe for the Fantastic Beasts line as a whole?

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:58 am

TheWordWizard wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:

0864 has nothing denoting it as the Niffler though. Is that one maybe for the Fantastic Beasts line as a whole?

I would have thought so but so far the DCPI for the Niffler is saying there is 0% out there and they are popping up on eBay all over the place. I think that the Exclusive is coming in under the movie one since that is showing activity - currently 13%.

Knighthammer

Postby Knighthammer » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:52 am

Love Pickett the Bowtruckle

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:34 am

I really hope they do so many more creatures for this line. Love Pickett!
Melissa

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:12 am

Knighthammer wrote:Love Pickett the Bowtruckle

OMG!!!!!!!! This one is amazing!!!! I gotta have this! Where did you find the image?

Knighthammer

Postby Knighthammer » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:18 am

Avengers74 wrote:
Knighthammer wrote:Love Pickett the Bowtruckle

OMG!!!!!!!! This one is amazing!!!! I gotta have this! Where did you find the image?

http://www.hottopic.com/product/funko-f ... _used=true

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:36 am

Pickett is so cute and tiny! I need to get going on grabbing the Fantastic Beasts Pops.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

Pop88addicted

Postby Pop88addicted » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:49 pm

Do you think they will continue to release new creatures with a variation of Newt? I would rather have them as stand-alones or 3pack minis like from sdcc since I don't want to end up with dozens of Newts!

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:02 pm

I found the Target Exclusive Niffler w/ purse today. Only 1 Target in my area got them in and they showed 24 on Brickseek. It looks like he comes mixed with the common ones as they had all of the other characters and about 6-8 exclusives.

Knighthammer

Postby Knighthammer » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Pop88addicted wrote:Do you think they will continue to release new creatures with a variation of Newt? I would rather have them as stand-alones or 3pack minis like from sdcc since I don't want to end up with dozens of Newts!

Same, as good as Newt is this will be the 3rd version already, multi beastie packs would be great

glassflippers

Postby glassflippers » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Knighthammer wrote:
Pop88addicted wrote:Do you think they will continue to release new creatures with a variation of Newt? I would rather have them as stand-alones or 3pack minis like from sdcc since I don't want to end up with dozens of Newts!

Same, as good as Newt is this will be the 3rd version already, multi beastie packs would be great

I third this. I love the creatures best, and already have one Newt.

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:19 pm

I thought I'd be okay with just the SDCC Newt but I want this one too lol

But I also hope the next creatures are in multipacks.

Return to “Pop!”