Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
ScarletFunko

Re: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Pops!

Postby ScarletFunko » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:02 am

Avengers74 wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:I'm really hoping we get word of a second wave from this movie. So many pops I'd still like to see them make!

They need to add Credance, Mary Lou, Grindewald/Graves, Frank and the Erumpent! Maybe a Modesty as well.

I was thinking more along the lines of beasts but I would take a Credance pop.
Higher, Further, Faster

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:01 pm

It looks like the Demiguise is starting to appear. There are a few listings on eBay in different states - New York, Ohio and Texas - so now the hunt begins. I wonder what retailers they are finding him at??? I have been watching Target and Books A Million when I have been out and also the link for Hot Topic.

tinkerbell055

Postby tinkerbell055 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:35 pm

I would LOVE a Pop of the Thunderbird. One of Credence would be nice, too, especially if they indicated somehow that he was using his Obscurus (white eyes, maybe?).

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Demiguise found! And not at Macy's - LOL!! I checked GameStop and he was listed online. I checked in store availability and he was in stock at a couple of stores near by so I stopped by after work and picked him up today. He is adorable! I am so glad they did a Pop of him! Now I just need them to add Frank and the Erumpent as I would love beasts Pops of them!

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:47 am

Avengers74 wrote:Demiguise found! And not at Macy's - LOL!! I checked GameStop and he was listed online. I checked in store availability and he was in stock at a couple of stores near by so I stopped by after work and picked him up today. He is adorable! I am so glad they did a Pop of him! Now I just need them to add Frank and the Erumpent as I would love beasts Pops of them!

Thanks for the tip! My Gamestop has a Demiguise, so he'll be set aside on hold for me until I get can get to him! Now just need my Amazon Demiguise to come to me in the mail, and my happy will be complete!
Image ImageImage Image

odnar

Postby odnar » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:22 am

I did not realize the demiguise common was showing up in gamestops either and that he is online too. Thanks for the heads up. I put one on an online hold so hopefully I get this little guy tomorrow!

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/to ... ise/138502

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:17 pm

iv been watching the demiguise slowly roll out in GameStopes near me, Im just waiting for him to come a lil closer the a 15 min drive to pick him up.

I was hoping I could grab him and Atomic FIre Mega Man at the same time but Mega Man doesn't appear to be making his way here
- tauntaunking on instagram

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:57 pm

I got my Dougal yesterday. And that now completes my FBAWTFT until invisible Dougal arrives in my mailbox next month. Really hoping for more creatures soon. Or another Dougal complete with his oh so fashionable purse ;)

odnar

Postby odnar » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Just an update. I did pick up the dougal common at GS the other day but I don't think the online hold system worked for me. I got an email the day after I placed the hold request that said the store did not have any available. Before I got the email though I had called the same store and they did have a couple and put one on hold for pickup.

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Fingers crossed we see more from this line. There are so many cool beasts they could make!
Higher, Further, Faster

esteban123

Postby esteban123 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:45 pm

amazon demiguise still up anyone?
Hello All!!! My name is Esteban

Pop Count: 175

Must Have Pop: Holo Darth Maul

1st Pop: Anger from Inside Out

FunkoNewb
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby FunkoNewb » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:51 pm

I still need to check this movie out. Loved Harry Potter.
Mike, ISO Freddy Spider-Man wobbler proto and Green GITD Infredible Hulk wobbler.
IG: mikemcc83

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:54 pm

esteban123 wrote:amazon demiguise still up anyone?

You asking if its still available for pre order? It is.

FunkoNewb wrote:I still need to check this movie out. Loved Harry Potter.

You need to see it then! Such a great movie.
Higher, Further, Faster

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:58 pm

FunkoNewb wrote:I still need to check this movie out. Loved Harry Potter.

You'll love it. I am an HP fanatic and I liked Fantastic Beasts even more than HP. I will be at my Target before work the day it comes out on blu-ray.

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:28 pm

i got a flocked niffler last month, really cute pop

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:52 pm

If anyone is near Torrance, CA the B&N at the Del Amo mall is lousy with with the demiguise, and $9.95 which is cheaper than GS. Wish I'd checked there first.

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:20 pm

My invisible demiguise shipped! So anyone else who pre-ordered, hopefully yours will be on the way soon.

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:26 pm

I totally forgot about the invisible demiguise. I should probably order one. oops
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:52 pm

felixfelicis wrote:My invisible demiguise shipped! So anyone else who pre-ordered, hopefully yours will be on the way soon.

Thanks for the tip! I checked and mine says shipping today. It still gives the delivery date of next Tuesday, but if it goes today with Prime 2 Day shipping, I should get it Saturday or Monday at the latest I would think.

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Avengers74 wrote:Thanks for the tip! I checked and mine says shipping today. It still gives the delivery date of next Tuesday, but if it goes today with Prime 2 Day shipping, I should get it Saturday or Monday at the latest I would think.

I'm also Prime and mine says Saturday delivery.

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:06 pm

felixfelicis wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:Thanks for the tip! I checked and mine says shipping today. It still gives the delivery date of next Tuesday, but if it goes today with Prime 2 Day shipping, I should get it Saturday or Monday at the latest I would think.

I'm also Prime and mine says Saturday delivery.

I just checked and it now says shipped AND ARRIVING TOMORROW!!!! Yay!!! This just made my day!!!

TheWordWizard

Postby TheWordWizard » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Mine shipped as well and says he should be here Saturday!! :D

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:48 pm

Mine will be here Saturday as well, cant wait to get my hands on the lil guy
- tauntaunking on instagram

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:20 pm

I got my invisible Demiguise today and he is sooo cute. Just an FYI, mine does not have an "Amazon Exclusive" sticker on it. Anyone else get theirs like this?

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Had forgotten all about the invisible demiguise until I saw your posts. Just checked and mine ships today and I don't get it until Tuesday :(
Hi, I'm Merri!

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Glad to see they are arriving.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

odnar

Postby odnar » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:39 pm

Avengers74 wrote:I got my invisible Demiguise today and he is sooo cute. Just an FYI, mine does not have an "Amazon Exclusive" sticker on it. Anyone else get theirs like this?

What!? Just kidding. Sorta. :eek: I don't have Prime and preordered with other items so mine won't be arriving for awhile...

TheWordWizard

Postby TheWordWizard » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:14 am

My Demiguise just arrived, and he also doesn't have an "Amazon Exclusive" sticker. Something else odd I noticed is the box has the regular Demiguise pictured on it, not the invisible one.

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:20 pm

TheWordWizard wrote:My Demiguise just arrived, and he also doesn't have an "Amazon Exclusive" sticker. Something else odd I noticed is the box has the regular Demiguise pictured on it, not the invisible one.

Usually they don't put the variants on the back of the box. The invisible Demiguise is a variant which is why they both have the same number on the box - #11.

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Avengers74 wrote:I got my invisible Demiguise today and he is sooo cute. Just an FYI, mine does not have an "Amazon Exclusive" sticker on it. Anyone else get theirs like this?

I am a box chucker, so no matter to me. Mine is out for delivery so I'll let you know if mine is stickerless. I think I read somewhere that Amazon is no longer doing exclusive stickers.

TheWordWizard

Postby TheWordWizard » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Avengers74 wrote:
TheWordWizard wrote:My Demiguise just arrived, and he also doesn't have an "Amazon Exclusive" sticker. Something else odd I noticed is the box has the regular Demiguise pictured on it, not the invisible one.

Usually they don't put the variants on the back of the box. The invisible Demiguise is a variant which is why they both have the same number on the box - #11.

I know that, I meant that the actual images on the box are just the regular Demiguise. Like the big image on the front, left side, and top of the box aren't the invisible one, they're the normal version.

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:55 pm

I adore my new Dougal, he is awesome. Now I just need them to make one with his purse and I'll be estatic.

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:28 pm

TheWordWizard wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:

I know that, I meant that the actual images on the box are just the regular Demiguise. Like the big image on the front, left side, and top of the box aren't the invisible one, they're the normal version.

Those are usually left the same too, if it's not a complete change somehow or has something added to warrant a new number, then they just use the box of the common. Happens like 8 times out of 10.

TheWordWizard

Postby TheWordWizard » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:06 pm

kevin87 wrote:
TheWordWizard wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:

Those are usually left the same too, if it's not a complete change somehow or has something added to warrant a new number, then they just use the box of the common. Happens like 8 times out of 10.

Ah, alright then! The only other one I have that's a same number variant is the flocked Niffler, and of course his picture looked the same. lol

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Invisible Dougal has a tipping problem. He has fallen off my shelf twice, which is a 6 foot fall for him. Glad he does not have paint to chip. Need to find some way to keep his cute little feet firmly on the ground.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:44 pm

felixfelicis wrote:

I am a box chucker, so no matter to me. Mine is out for delivery so I'll let you know if mine is stickerless. I think I read somewhere that Amazon is no longer doing exclusive stickers.

I do love my invisible Dougal, but I'm really disappointed that there isn't an exclusive sticker on him! Admittedly, he's not pictured with a sticker on Amazon, but I still had it in my head it would have one. Doh!
Image ImageImage Image

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:41 am

I think now would be a great time to buy Fantastic Beast Pops since I've noticed that they're becoming harder to find.
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:32 pm

Mister Piggy Wiggy wrote:I think now would be a great time to buy Fantastic Beast Pops since I've noticed that they're becoming harder to find.

Not in my neck of the woods, they are everywhere in multiple. Except Newt and the nifflers, they are gone.

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:47 am

felixfelicis wrote: Not in my neck of the woods, they are everywhere in multiple. Except Newt and the nifflers, they are gone.

The last time I was at Toys R Us, I only saw Queenie and Tina.
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:58 pm

I still need all three nifflers, invisible demiguise, and both newt variants. I have the sdcc newt. I'd really love a thunder bird to bookend my collection. Occamy on one end. POPS in the center, thunderbird on the other end.

Return to “Pop!”