Harry Potter Wave 3

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
dishsnthings

Re: Harry Potter Wave 3

Postby dishsnthings » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Funny, the instant the page loads it is out of stock, then switches to in stock a second later.......
My Funko Craziness: Rides: 33 Hikari: 44 Large Pop!: 28
Small Pop!: 1407

IronDeadpool

Postby IronDeadpool » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:56 pm

nice i got to check my store
"MAXIMUM EFFORT" - Deadpool

Leftcoast

Postby Leftcoast » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:29 am

dishsnthings wrote:Funny, the instant the page loads it is out of stock, then switches to in stock a second later.......

I was having that as well, very strange :-k
ImageImageImage
Leftcoast also known as Robert
ISO:Spastik Plastic T-Bones :colors:

Briechen_26

Postby Briechen_26 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:32 pm

Yay Harry and Hedwig showed up here :-) Finally got them. It is so cute!
Pop Count: ~280
Most Wanted Pop: Belle yellow dress
Favorite Pop: Ygritte GoT
1st Pop: Brienne of Tarth

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:34 pm

One of the Hot Topics near me finally got in Harry w/ Hedwig so I was able to pick him up tonight. He turned out really great! Now I am finally finished with wave 3 and am only lacking the new release of Dougal the Demiguise to complete my Fantastic Beasts set!

ruxy_100

Postby ruxy_100 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Picked up Harry with Hedwig today. Horray!! It's such an awesome Pop. It has such an iconic Harry Potter feel to it.

Now I just need to wait for the other 4 Wave 3 exclusives to be released in Australia, then I'll be up to date again :)

dishsnthings

Postby dishsnthings » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:50 pm

Holyoke, MA just got them in today. Picked him up along with the new GITD spiderman. SCORE!

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:55 am

ruxy_100 wrote:Picked up Harry with Hedwig today. Horray!! It's such an awesome Pop. It has such an iconic Harry Potter feel to it.

Got mine, too. I really like him!
I've skipped the sweater one... but I want the sword version, and the Rides version without the ride though maybe I just get it on sale to offset the cost some. I did get some HT cash, maybe that'll help!

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Where do people find MCgonagul or whatever lol I've never seen that one ANYWHERE. Searched Target, hot topic and FYE and theyve had all others including exclusives but NEVER saw that

Wakko

Postby Wakko » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:Where do people find MCgonagul or whatever lol I've never seen that one ANYWHERE. Searched Target, hot topic and FYE and theyve had all others including exclusives but NEVER saw that

That's funny... in my area, all of the commons, including McGonagal, are easily found, with the exception of Lucius Malfoy.

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:07 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:Where do people find MCgonagul or whatever lol I've never seen that one ANYWHERE. Searched Target, hot topic and FYE and theyve had all others including exclusives but NEVER saw that

Try BN. My store has tons of HP Pops with several of each character. Except Lucius... :-k

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:56 pm

I hope I get a couple of these for Christmas, but I have a feeling my wife will just be picking me up a couple X-Men. lol
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:02 pm

Wakko wrote:

That's funny... in my area, all of the commons, including McGonagal, are easily found, with the exception of Lucius Malfoy.

I have yet to see an actual Lucius in a store! I have seen all of the others at Hot Topic, Books A Million, and GameStop, but not him. I have even seen all of the exclusives in stores. The common Lucius I got came from Amazon, or I would still be searching for him. It is very odd that he is this elusive.

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Avengers74 wrote:
Wakko wrote:

I have yet to see an actual Lucius in a store! I have seen all of the others at Hot Topic, Books A Million, and GameStop, but not him. I have even seen all of the exclusives in stores. The common Lucius I got came from Amazon, or I would still be searching for him. It is very odd that he is this elusive.

I can't believe I'm not alone in not finding a Lucius! I may have to resort to amazon then.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

robertk328

Postby robertk328 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:05 am

Lonikins wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:
Wakko wrote:

I can't believe I'm not alone in not finding a Lucius! I may have to resort to amazon then.

I've seen the masked one at HT, but that was it.

HPLove

Postby HPLove » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:38 am

Toys r us online has Lucius

Pixelworker007

Postby Pixelworker007 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:00 am

I found a Lucius Malfoy at my local target but, he is online at Amazon.

Pops! - 52
Harry Potter Completionist
Star Wars - Troopers, Scouts, & Pilots collector
Some Fantastic Beasts

Pixelworker007

Postby Pixelworker007 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:18 am

Is invisible Harry real, do we know it's apart of this wave, is it an exclusive? What is the story with this one?

Pops! - 52
Harry Potter Completionist
Star Wars - Troopers, Scouts, & Pilots collector
Some Fantastic Beasts

Leftcoast

Postby Leftcoast » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:19 am

Pixelworker007 wrote:Is invisible Harry real, do we know it's apart of this wave, is it an exclusive? What is the story with this one?

From what I've seen online is that it will be a Hot topic exclusive but I could be wrong. Haven't seen any kind of release date months for it.
ImageImageImage

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:12 am

I am trying very hard to be patient and not buy any of these commons until after Christmas. Between Secret Santa and family I don't know what commons I am going to be getting so I have been on buying lockdown since October for these. Every time I see them in store I start to reach for them and have to stop myself. It's torture! lol But I am still picking up exclusives so hopefully I won't be too far behind after the holidays.
Hi, I'm Merri!

FunkoPoppy98

Postby FunkoPoppy98 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:16 am

Leftcoast wrote:
Pixelworker007 wrote:Is invisible Harry real, do we know it's apart of this wave, is it an exclusive? What is the story with this one?

From what I've seen online is that it will be a Hot topic exclusive but I could be wrong. Haven't seen any kind of release date months for it.

There's a possibility that its a pre-release for the next wave

Knighthammer

Postby Knighthammer » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:35 pm

dishsnthings

Postby dishsnthings » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Carrie????? NO freaking way!!! I havent been this excited since the Flash Gordon set!!!!!!

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:12 pm

FunkoPoppy98 wrote:
Leftcoast wrote:

The thing I saw said invisible Harry and and Elder Wand Dumbledore were HT pre-releases, and also that there would be an FYE Lucius Malfoy with prophecy.

Leftcoast

Postby Leftcoast » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:18 pm

kevin87 wrote:
FunkoPoppy98 wrote:
Leftcoast wrote:

The thing I saw said invisible Harry and and Elder Wand Dumbledore were HT pre-releases, and also that there would be an FYE Lucius Malfoy with prophecy.

Okay then we probably saw the same things HT pre release. I'm sure it'll be 1st quarter of 2017 since it just got annouced more Harry Potter this coming year.
ImageImageImage

Kaljor

Postby Kaljor » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:36 pm

Avengers74 wrote:
Wakko wrote:

I wouldn't expect anything less from a Death Eater
My Name is Ernie

TheWordWizard

Postby TheWordWizard » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Knighthammer wrote:Image

What is this from? More LotR/Hobbit sounds too good to be true (I know it's already confirmed, but news on it feels early), and I'm so excited to see the Potter line expand into plush and Rock Candy!

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:39 pm

I hope the HP Rock Candy includes some other characters that haven't gotten Pops yet.

And I'm glad this line isn't ending anytime soon! :D

wenhol8710

Postby wenhol8710 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:43 pm

TheWordWizard wrote:
Knighthammer wrote:
Spoiler: show

What is this from? More LotR/Hobbit sounds too good to be true (I know it's already confirmed, but news on it feels early), and I'm so excited to see the Potter line expand into plush and Rock Candy!

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=76577

There's much to be seen outside the Pop forum. ;-)

JohnnyPOP wrote:I hope the HP Rock Candy includes some other characters that haven't gotten Pops yet.

And I'm glad this line isn't ending anytime soon! :D

Tonks and Fleur would make fantastic Rock Candy figures. [-o<
wenhol8710 on Instagram

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:47 pm

wenhol8710 wrote:Tonks and Fleur would make fantastic Rock Candy figures. [-o<

I would LOVE a Fleur Rock Candy lol I wonder if they'll have wands here too?

She needs a Pop and a MM too.

Knighthammer

Postby Knighthammer » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:30 pm

TheWordWizard wrote:
Knighthammer wrote:Image

Looks like wenhol8710 beat me to the reply lol, its the Funko 12 days of Christmas, they have been revealing upcoming things.

Just checked out the Rock Candy stuff, not seen them before so very interesting.

Would love a Fluffy plushie, 3 headed dog plushie would be so cute

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:08 pm

New Pop Pens with Quidditch Ron and Ginny! I hope the next wave includes them as Pops.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:21 pm

The Quidditch pens look great. I'm hoping they are eventually released as pops as well.
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

FunkoPoppy98

Postby FunkoPoppy98 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:23 pm

http://hobbitor.tumblr.com/post/154769492630/if-only-they-were-normal-pop-size
I think its safe to say that it won't be long until we get Ginny

Knighthammer

Postby Knighthammer » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:27 pm

The Pens look incredible, be fantastic if Ron and Ginny are translated into full Pop form

At last a Ginny sighting /yay

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:27 pm

StarWarner wrote:New Pop Pens with Quidditch Ron and Ginny! I hope the next wave includes them as Pops.

:cheers: :compress: :bounce: I AM SO EXCITED
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:47 am

StarWarner wrote:New Pop Pens with Quidditch Ron and Ginny! I hope the next wave includes them as Pops.

Funko really continues to amaze me. Each wave has gotten better than the last and I love how I feel like the pen toppers are a sneak peek of wave 4 almost. Ron in his Quidditch gear will make an awesome Pop and I can definitely see Quidditch Ginny being one of my favorites. I am guessing the next wave will be noted as the Half-Blood Prince group since Ron and Ginny were both on the Gryffindor team then (movie that is).

My guess is that there might be a Professor Slughorn, Draco in his black suit, Fenrir Greyback, Dumbledore w/ horcrux damaged hand as part of the group maybe??

HappinessGuano

Postby HappinessGuano » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:26 am

I had the same thought, that hopefully with Ginny and Ron being there, we might get them in their Quidditch gear in the next series. Then we'd only need Fred and George and I'd be happy.
Too soon?

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Avengers74 wrote:

Funko really continues to amaze me. Each wave has gotten better than the last and I love how I feel like the pen toppers are a sneak peek of wave 4 almost. Ron in his Quidditch gear will make an awesome Pop and I can definitely see Quidditch Ginny being one of my favorites. I am guessing the next wave will be noted as the Half-Blood Prince group since Ron and Ginny were both on the Gryffindor team then (movie that is).

My guess is that there might be a Professor Slughorn, Draco in his black suit, Fenrir Greyback, Dumbledore w/ horcrux damaged hand as part of the group maybe??

They seem to do them by movie sets. So, I think you may be pretty accurate with who you think might be in it. I do have small doubts about another Draco and Fenrir since he didn't get *that* much screen time. But maybe we'll be surprised.

ImageImageImageImage

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:02 pm

I just hope they go back and do some of the characters they missed from the other movies. I would like to see Professor Quirrell and Gilderoy Lockhart. Also a Azkahban Sirius Black. Granted I would like to see the other Professors too - Sprout, Flitwick & Trelawney.

Oh, I did think of another set for Half-Blood Prince - Fred & George in their suits from their shop - Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. That would be a fun set since their suits were different colors. Oh, and Lavender Brown as well since that was when she was snogging Ron

Return to “Pop!”