Harry Potter Wave 3

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Knighthammer

Re: Harry Potter Wave 3

Postby Knighthammer » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Saddlerj wrote:Sam marshall at collekt.co.uk has been able to get some of the US EXCLUSIVES over to the uk.. keep an eye out on that site or have a gander on facebook.. its my fave pop store :)

WOW, their Newt/Pickett is very expensive, can get that a lot cheaper stickered (im in the UK)

lastmidnight

Postby lastmidnight » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Also holding off on the commons until after the holidays, but I love them so much it'll be hard to wait! Love that the Potter pops just keep getting better and better. Need more Weasley pops!
ImageImage
Hello! My name is Kate. / Pop Count: 702 / PSH Count: 136

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:42 pm

We finally started getting the commons from this wave in stock! :cheers: Now I can finally buy some of them.

FunkoPoppy98

Postby FunkoPoppy98 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:02 am

lastmidnight wrote:Also holding off on the commons until after the holidays, but I love them so much it'll be hard to wait! Love that the Potter pops just keep getting better and better. Need more Weasley pops!

I'm getting some of the commons for Christmas from family, because they were going cheap on amazon uk

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:30 pm

Lonikins wrote:
synergy56 wrote:
Lonikins wrote:*cough*I didn't tell you this but GS tomorrow is doing Buy 3 Get 1 on Pops*cough*

I had them all, except Umbridge (idk), on preorder, so they all came in. Except for George and Umbridge, so I gotta swing by another GS to pick them up. I would have waited for the sale, but it would have been weird to do with my preorder.

Hmmm. Well it isn't buy 1 get 1 free, but that's not bad. How much are pops at Gamestop these days? Didn't they raise their prices?

They did :( Still upset about that. I believe they were $11.99.

Barnes and Noble raised prices too these are up ti 9.95 now there
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Pixelworker007

Postby Pixelworker007 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:21 am

Any new news on Harry with Hedwig or Invisible Harry?

Pops! - 52
Harry Potter Completionist
Star Wars - Troopers, Scouts, & Pilots collector
Some Fantastic Beasts

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:00 pm

Pixelworker007 wrote:Any new news on Harry with Hedwig or Invisible Harry?

I believe on a Reddit (?) Q and A that harry with Hedwig would come out before Christmas, so if they stay on track hopefully we see it on one of the Nerdetts unboxings soon.

Invisible harry, maybe he's already out and we just dont see him lol
- tauntaunking on instagram

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:58 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Lonikins wrote:
synergy56 wrote:Hmmm. Well it isn't buy 1 get 1 free, but that's not bad. How much are pops at Gamestop these days? Didn't they raise their prices?

They did :( Still upset about that. I believe they were $11.99.

Barnes and Noble raised prices too these are up ti 9.95 now there

That isn't *horrible*, but boo. Used to be my go to for cheap Pops
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:59 pm

Blah still need a regular Lucius Malfoy - might have to take a look around the stores this weekend.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Lonikins wrote:Blah still need a regular Lucius Malfoy - might have to take a look around the stores this weekend.

I am missing all of the wave 3 commons :( I had them on the list for Secret Santa, so I am trying not to buy myself any commons. It was really hard over the weekend since so many stores were having amazing deals on common pops. :eek: But I stayed strong :)
Hi, I'm Merri!

lastmidnight

Postby lastmidnight » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:35 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Lonikins wrote:Blah still need a regular Lucius Malfoy - might have to take a look around the stores this weekend.

I am missing all of the wave 3 commons :( I had them on the list for Secret Santa, so I am trying not to buy myself any commons. It was really hard over the weekend since so many stores were having amazing deals on common pops. :eek: But I stayed strong :)

Way to stay strong! I did not, pick up most of the commons at B&N with their BOGO 50% off. Still missing regular Lucius as well though... haven't even seen the guy! But considering I never picked up a common Draco either, I guess it's fitting?
ImageImage
Hello! My name is Kate. / Pop Count: 702 / PSH Count: 136

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:11 am

I've been slacking with HP Pops, mostly because Marvel and Doctor Who come first, but I hope the small list I added to my Christmas list to the wife is taken into consideration, haha. If not, tax return time will get me quite a few of them for sure! :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 750ish
Dorbz: 35
Mystery Minis: 33
Sodas: 7
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:51 am

lastmidnight wrote:
synergy56 wrote:

Way to stay strong! I did not, pick up most of the commons at B&N with their BOGO 50% off. Still missing regular Lucius as well though... haven't even seen the guy! But considering I never picked up a common Draco either, I guess it's fitting?

I've seen Draco like crazy lately (mainly at B&N). And I'm impressed you stayed strong, Merri. Lucius seems to be alluding me though, which is okay bc I don't love him that much anyway LOL

ImageImageImageImage

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:21 am

We only got half the wave, which is weird. I hope the rest turn up soon. I've only bought the Weasley Twins but it would be comforting to know they're all there waiting.

FunkoPoppy98

Postby FunkoPoppy98 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:55 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:We only got half the wave, which is weird. I hope the rest turn up soon. I've only bought the Weasley Twins but it would be comforting to know they're all there waiting.

Most of the wave are in stores, I think its just Harry and Hedwig which hasn't hit the stores yet

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:24 am

FunkoPoppy98 wrote:Most of the wave are in stores, I think its just Harry and Hedwig which hasn't hit the stores yet

No, I know. I meant in the BN store I work at. We only got the Weasley Twins, McGonagall, and Umbridge. I'm sure the rest will slowly show up.

And Harry/Hedwig comes up somewhere too.

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Look who showed up in San Diego. If you're in CA, he has arrived! (Finally)

Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:18 pm

PopGoestheJess wrote:Look who showed up in San Diego. If you're in CA, he has arrived! (Finally)

Finally! This is the one I have wanted the most! Now to just get him to the East Coast!

odnar

Postby odnar » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:24 pm

PopGoestheJess wrote:Look who showed up in San Diego. If you're in CA, he has arrived! (Finally)

Yes! I saw that also and drove up picked up mine at Plaza Bonita. Then for giggles stopped by Target n Chula Vista and yep, scored jacket *Rey and the lone green Bats...wheeeee!

eta: oops meant Rey not Jyn

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:01 am

ARGH! Wish I'd checked here earlier, I need 2 of those you have pictured! Harry for me, Spike for a Christmas present. Off to HT I go tomorrow after work!! Thanks for the heads up!
Image ImageImage Image

PrincessLeia

Postby PrincessLeia » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:23 am

The Harry/Hedwig Pop is finally out? It's adorable! I was hunting for Lucius but I think I'm going to go with this one first. It's so cute!
I'm Alexandra, but call me Alex!
My instagram: @wicked.witchy.things

Geniusrecluse8

Postby Geniusrecluse8 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:29 am

Best Harry Pop to date. I've been very selective with the Harrys, but this is just such a classic look/pose - definitely want. I hope they'll get him over here as well.
This post was brought to you by Sam

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:33 pm

OH SNAP! Can't wait until he hits midwest. Mall of America HT always have an overabundance of Pops, so I'll have to check there.

ImageImageImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:51 am

Harry Potter the new Deadpool lol jk still looking forward to this hitting the east coast.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:53 am

Success! Still missing all the commons (gotta wait til after the holidays), but LOVE the Harry w/Hedwig pop - just really says Harry Potter to me.
Image ImageImage Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Katers wrote:Success! Still missing all the commons (gotta wait til after the holidays), but LOVE the Harry w/Hedwig pop - just really says Harry Potter to me.

where are you located?

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Katers wrote:Success! Still missing all the commons (gotta wait til after the holidays), but LOVE the Harry w/Hedwig pop - just really says Harry Potter to me.

I am doing the same thing! Exclusives only until after the holidays :) Great minds think alike. I just picked up the Harry with Hedwig earlier this week (Tuesday I think) my store had a TON of them and were still opening more boxes when I left with mine. Absolutely love this one.
Hi, I'm Merri!

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:58 pm

On my way to Hot Topic to get Harry with Hedwig. I'm dreaming of Hedwig secretly coming alive and flying around my room, giving me messages from Harry.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:05 pm

NCDS wrote:On my way to Hot Topic to get Harry with Hedwig. I'm dreaming of Hedwig secretly coming alive and flying around my room, giving me messages from Harry.

Sorry sir your Hedwig will not becoming alive because mine will be.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:02 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
NCDS wrote:On my way to Hot Topic to get Harry with Hedwig. I'm dreaming of Hedwig secretly coming alive and flying around my room, giving me messages from Harry.

Challenge accepted lol
ISO Pockets Snapsie

odnar

Postby odnar » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:20 pm

NCDS wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Challenge accepted lol

does throwing the box up in the air and catching it count? ;-)

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:30 pm

odnar wrote:
NCDS wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Challenge accepted lol

does throwing the box up in the air and catching it count? ;-)

Every in the box collector just had a heart attack. It only counts if when it comes down it has a message from Harry.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Uggggh I didn't want to go to HT this weekend, but looks like I'll have to. I need adorable Harry & Hedwig.

ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:04 pm

hailmary25 wrote:

where are you located?

So. Cal! Knew to go shopping thanks to previous posters!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:06 pm

synergy56 wrote:

I am doing the same thing! Exclusives only until after the holidays :) Great minds think alike. I just picked up the Harry with Hedwig earlier this week (Tuesday I think) my store had a TON of them and were still opening more boxes when I left with mine. Absolutely love this one.

Great minds...poor minds.... Yeah, let's go with great! My store did NOT have a ton of the Harrys - there were maybe 10, 15? Which considering how populated my area is, that's not huge. And they had them at the registers, rather than with all the other pops - maybe they hadn't cleared room on the pop wall for them yet? I dunno, but either way, Harry and Hedwig are MINE! Agree totally - absolutely love this one!
Image ImageImage Image

Geniusrecluse8

Postby Geniusrecluse8 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:35 am

Nobody wanted my Popcultcha credit, so I caved and ordered him from there. Worried about crazy customs but I'm trying one last time... *fingers crossed*

It will be the only one I own from this "wave" so far :blush: . As much as I love HP, they are releasing too many at the same time with all those exclusives. So I'll take some time to decide which ones I really want. The commons should be around for a while, so no rush with them. It's harder with the exclusives though...
This post was brought to you by Sam

TheWordWizard

Postby TheWordWizard » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:35 pm

Found Harry and Hedwig last night! I didn't see many of him (I found a good one right inside with their Harry Potter display, so there could have been more back on the wall), but I'm so happy to have him! Really an adorable variant!

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:45 pm

The HT Exclusive Harry w/ Hedwig is now in stock on HotTopic.com in case anyone wants to avoid the holiday chaos at the malls.

Shade426

Postby Shade426 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Avengers74 wrote:The HT Exclusive Harry w/ Hedwig is now in stock on HotTopic.com in case anyone wants to avoid the holiday chaos at the malls.

aaaaand its gone!

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Shade426 wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:The HT Exclusive Harry w/ Hedwig is now in stock on HotTopic.com in case anyone wants to avoid the holiday chaos at the malls.

aaaaand its gone!

I just checked and it still says in stock.

http://www.hottopic.com/product/funko-h ... 41078.html

Return to “Pop!”