Harry Potter Wave 3

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
dolphinax2

Re: Harry Potter Wave 3

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:14 am

What an awesome collection.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:06 am

Nice collection! I am slowly getting there, 24 or so more to go. Darn budgeting.

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:13 am

opopssum wrote:Game stop has the new set of pens instock online
http://www.gamestop.com/toys/pop-pen-to ... tch/138881

Awesome! I'm a little wary to order online (or rather multiples) because I don't want to get 4 of the same ones. But alas, none of my stores nearby are showing in stock.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

odnar

Postby odnar » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:27 am

Nice to get them all together Tres. I'm pretty sure I'm just missing the twins set from BAM. I resisted getting them because they are the same as the commons but now... :eek: ...my ocd is acting up. lol

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:54 am

odnar wrote:Nice to get them all together Tres. I'm pretty sure I'm just missing the twins set from BAM. I resisted getting them because they are the same as the commons but now... :eek: ...my ocd is acting up. lol

Don't give in! lol I try not to give in because like you said - they're the same ones. Now if they made them special then they would get my money lol
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:56 am

Lonikins wrote:
odnar wrote:Nice to get them all together Tres. I'm pretty sure I'm just missing the twins set from BAM. I resisted getting them because they are the same as the commons but now... :eek: ...my ocd is acting up. lol

Don't give in! lol I try not to give in because like you said - they're the same ones. Now if they made them special then they would get my money lol

I got the twin set from Bam and not the individuals. Felt like twins should be together
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

odnar

Postby odnar » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:56 am

but I already haz the harry, hermione and ron 3 pack...twitch twitch

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:29 am

Lonikins wrote:

Awesome! I'm a little wary to order online (or rather multiples) because I don't want to get 4 of the same ones. But alas, none of my stores nearby are showing in stock.

I'm on the fence about ordering them online, one one hand I missed finding the first set in stores (find them online is also a beach) on the other hand I agree with you, I'll order 4 and get 3 dracos that is my luck lol.

I'm hoping since they just popped instock online they just haven't rolled out into stores yet and will soon [-o<
- tauntaunking on instagram

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:49 am

hailmary25 wrote:
Lonikins wrote:

I got the twin set from Bam and not the individuals. Felt like twins should be together

That makes sense - If I got the packs before the individuals then I'd be fine, but I only have individuals lol

ImageImageImageImage

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:51 am

opopssum wrote:
Lonikins wrote:

I'm on the fence about ordering them online, one one hand I missed finding the first set in stores (find them online is also a beach) on the other hand I agree with you, I'll order 4 and get 3 dracos that is my luck lol.

I'm hoping since they just popped instock online they just haven't rolled out into stores yet and will soon [-o<

Exactly! I'm really hoping they're coming in store soon. I'm going to stop by my local GS and inquire about this and see if they can directly ask for them or anything like that. I'll let you know :)

ImageImageImageImage

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:37 pm

I have been checking but no pen toppers in any of the stores near me - GameStop or Books A Million. I really want to get these as they look great! I really can't wait to see the Quidditch Ginny and Ron Pops that will hopefully be in wave 4 to match these. I love that Ron has the helmet on!

Now the chase will begin for the FYE Exclusive Lucius Malfoy. It sold out online before I could order it. Do they get the exclusives slowly like Hot Topic (west coast to east coast) or do they all have them on the release date? I have never chased as FYE Exclusive before. Anyone know?

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:12 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:It's still weird that I haven't seen Lucius around here at all. Moody's popped up a couple of times, and Bellatrix. But they're all three pretty scarce around me. Not that I have many from any of the waves. I gotta work on that.

Lucius is MIA here as well. It's very annoying! Hot Topic had a great sale last weekend, managed to pick up the other three I was missing. But still no Lucius, argh!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:19 am

treswright wrote:I posted this on IG earlier, I've been doing some re-organizing and finally gathered all of the HP Pops in one place. This is actually a collection my GF and I jointly put together. It wasn't until I pulled them all together that I realized we were still missing two (36 and 37). They are on the way now. We have the train too, it's on my Pop Ride shelves. Man when you spread them all out like this it really hits home how large the set is!

I have a similar layout - started putting it up in my dining room, and now it's quite taken over the room! I'm going to need to do something different with it before Wave4 comes out, or they're going to take over the entire room!
Image ImageImage Image

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:23 am

Katers wrote:Lucius is MIA here as well. It's very annoying! Hot Topic had a great sale last weekend, managed to pick up the other three I was missing. But still no Lucius, argh!

Yeah he and Moody haven't been at my store but we finally got a few Bellatrix in. I think it'll end up like the Dementor where we had none and then suddenly there were like six or more at any given time.

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:43 pm

Katers wrote:
JohnnyPOP wrote:It's still weird that I haven't seen Lucius around here at all. Moody's popped up a couple of times, and Bellatrix. But they're all three pretty scarce around me. Not that I have many from any of the waves. I gotta work on that.

Lucius is MIA here as well. It's very annoying! Hot Topic had a great sale last weekend, managed to pick up the other three I was missing. But still no Lucius, argh!

He disappeared here too, kicking myself for not picking him up when I saw him en masse at my B&N. But I was trying to get the characters I liked better first.

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:32 am

is Lucius with prophecy supposed to come out tomorrow?? I have that in my head but cant find anything confirming it so I could 100% be wrong. I just have the day off and im wondering if it would be worth it to trek to an FYE

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:21 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:
Katers wrote:Lucius is MIA here as well. It's very annoying! Hot Topic had a great sale last weekend, managed to pick up the other three I was missing. But still no Lucius, argh!

Yeah he and Moody haven't been at my store but we finally got a few Bellatrix in. I think it'll end up like the Dementor where we had none and then suddenly there were like six or more at any given time.

Hopefully timed with some sort of sale, as well!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:22 am

opopssum wrote:is Lucius with prophecy supposed to come out tomorrow?? I have that in my head but cant find anything confirming it so I could 100% be wrong. I just have the day off and im wondering if it would be worth it to trek to an FYE

My pre-order email said today (14th!) - that being said, there was no Lucius with a prophecy sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work today! Grr....
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:23 am

felixfelicis wrote:
Katers wrote:

He disappeared here too, kicking myself for not picking him up when I saw him en masse at my B&N. But I was trying to get the characters I liked better first.

Exactly what I did! I was even thinking for a time that I wasn't sure if I wanted to get all the villains this round - that's a lot of bad karma to bring in! But eventually I figured the incomplete collection would drive me nuts, so broke down and bought (most) of them.
Image ImageImage Image

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Katers wrote:
opopssum wrote:is Lucius with prophecy supposed to come out tomorrow?? I have that in my head but cant find anything confirming it so I could 100% be wrong. I just have the day off and im wondering if it would be worth it to trek to an FYE

My pre-order email said today (14th!) - that being said, there was no Lucius with a prophecy sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work today! Grr....

Maybe ill try the store today see if they have hit

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Katers wrote:
felixfelicis wrote:
Katers wrote:

Exactly what I did! I was even thinking for a time that I wasn't sure if I wanted to get all the villains this round - that's a lot of bad karma to bring in! But eventually I figured the incomplete collection would drive me nuts, so broke down and bought (most) of them.

I saw him one place, but he's $15 there (local store). I might suck it up and buy off Amazon and take a risk. I've only gotten one bad out of four ordering from them.

odnar

Postby odnar » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:58 pm

I preordered lucius with prophecy back on 1/26 and it's still in progress. Now castle grounds belle I preordered on 2/1 and it arrived today in pretty good shape. I only hope lucius is delivered in the same condition when he gets sent! [-o<

TheWordWizard

Postby TheWordWizard » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:24 pm

I'm planning to check my local FYE for Lucius tomorrow after work, so I'll let you guys know if I find anything!

EDIT: Nothing. :-/

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:36 pm

the lil peek at the harry potter rock candys (??) in the face book video, they look so good :D

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:18 pm

opopssum wrote:the lil peek at the harry potter rock candys (??) in the face book video, they look so good :D

I like how in the video they referred to it as "nothing to see here". I really hope we get to see wave 4 this weekend. I kept refreshing their site all day in anticipation and kept getting bummer that each announcement was not Harry Potter. The sneak peek at least was nice.

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Here's the photo from Funko's website. I hope we get that Luna in Pop form, too.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:43 pm

Absolutely loving the rock candy figs. Especially the Luna and Hermione. The Ron is pretty darn perfect to really.
Hi, I'm Merri!

Knighthammer

Postby Knighthammer » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Love the look of Luna

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:04 pm

I wonder if they will call these something else. I do recall the introduction of this line specifically saying that they would be girls. So wth? Not complaining, but still...
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:07 pm

synergy56 wrote:Absolutely loving the rock candy figs. Especially the Luna and Hermione. The Ron is pretty darn perfect to really.

I love that his wand is broken. It's such a great detail. I can't wait to see them when they are released.
ImageImage

ISO:
Maleficent Protos

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:30 pm

StarWarner wrote:
synergy56 wrote:Absolutely loving the rock candy figs. Especially the Luna and Hermione. The Ron is pretty darn perfect to really.

I love that his wand is broken. It's such a great detail. I can't wait to see them when they are released.

Yes! I am going to want a Snape. (Ideally Ridikulus Boggart Snape, but that can be negotiated :))
Hi, I'm Merri!

TheWordWizard

Postby TheWordWizard » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:08 pm

Ooh!! Really love these! I'm definitely going to have to get them all, and I hope we at least get a Ginny eventually too! (Ah, who am i kidding: she still needs a Pop!)

HPLove

Postby HPLove » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Lucius with prophecy has hit MA and NH FYE stores. I'm back to a complete set (all single, multipacks, and mystery Mini's included)

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:13 pm

I need that Luna ASAP. She is too perfect.

Argh, but now that's another line to collect. Darn you Funko! *shakes fist*

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:55 pm

synergy56 wrote:Yes! I am going to want a Snape. (Ideally Ridikulus Boggart Snape, but that can be negotiated :))

The Riddikulus Boggart Snape would be a great Rock Candy.

TheWordWizard wrote:Ooh!! Really love these! I'm definitely going to have to get them all, and I hope we at least get a Ginny eventually too! (Ah, who am i kidding: she still needs a Pop!)

Ginny would look so good as a Rock Candy! We are getting a Ginny Pocket Pop, so maybe a Ginny Pop will be in the next wave.
Last edited by StarWarner on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ISO:
Maleficent Protos

regulusblack

Postby regulusblack » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:10 pm

That Luna rock candy is adorable!! I must resist.

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Lucius with prophecy said the ESTIMATED street date was the 14th, but we all know how Pops can be sometimes with street dates. I ordered it back when it went up last month, it finally shipped yesterday.

And then my invisible Demiguise was delivered today lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:08 pm

kevin87 wrote:Lucius with prophecy said the ESTIMATED street date was the 14th, but we all know how Pops can be sometimes with street dates. I ordered it back when it went up last month, it finally shipped yesterday.

And then my invisible Demiguise was delivered today lol

My Lucius has been shipped too, thank goodness! Was really starting to wonder about that!

Slightly disappointed in the Demiguise - no exclusive Amazon sticker on mine! I had it in my head that he would, so that was a bummer!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:12 pm

felixfelicis wrote:
Katers wrote:
felixfelicis wrote:

I saw him one place, but he's $15 there (local store). I might suck it up and buy off Amazon and take a risk. I've only gotten one bad out of four ordering from them.

Worth a try, right? And Amazon would take it back if it shows up damaged, I believe.
Image ImageImage Image

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:32 pm

looks like Lucius with prophecy has hit stores on the east coast, judging by ebay sales. Im wondering how long will he makes his way west

Return to “Pop!”