American Horror Story: Roanoke Pops? (Spoilers!)

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
The Minifigure Vinyl

American Horror Story: Roanoke Pops? (Spoilers!)

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:06 pm

After 9 episodes of AHS:Roanoke, this has to be my favorite season! And all of the seasons of AHS have Pops! (Except for Asylum, even Sarah Paulson wants Asylum Pops! made, get on that, Funko!), so AHS:Roanoke should get some too! I can think of so many possibilities for Pops!. What would you guys like to see from this line? My wish list would be:
• Shelby (Real life)
• Lee (Real life)
• The Butcher (Preferably Agnes playing The Butcher, but the real Butcher would make a great exclusive.)
• Scáthach (Preferably Lady Gaga's version)
• The Piggyman
• Edward Mott (Exclusive, preferably Evan Peters!)
• Audrey Tindall (She made quite an impact on me the past few episodes!)
With the finale next week, who would you like to see in the AHS:Roanoke Pop! line?
Last edited by The Minifigure Vinyl on Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Minifigure Vinyl

Re: American Horror Story: Roanoke Pops? (Spoilers!)

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:43 pm

Brian I know nobody expressed interest in these but if you still want to make them I'll buy every single Pop! that comes off of the AHS: Roanoke production line, even if I need to rent out an apartment just to store every single figure produced! lol (That makes me wonder, if you bought every single figure produced of a particular Pop!, how much space would it take to store them all?)

POPMichael

Postby POPMichael » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:54 pm

I'd be so down for:

Scathatch (Gaga version)
Mary Agnes/Butcher actress
The real Butcher
Cricket
Piggy man
Edward Mott

Also still need:
Liz Taylor
Dandy Mott (twisty smile variant)

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:52 pm

I have loved every season of AHS, except this one. I just cannot stand it. :rolleyes:
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

RyGuySlytherin

Postby RyGuySlytherin » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Shalee04 wrote:I have loved every season of AHS, except this one. I just cannot stand it. :rolleyes:

See I'm the opposite, I haven't been as engaged and in love with a season since Asylum/Coven! :D

I see the Butcher as a given for Pop treatment, maybe the Piggyman once we find out more about him next episode. I really wouldn't want a Shelby or a Matt.

POPMichael

Postby POPMichael » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:24 pm

I love this season as well!

treswright

Postby treswright » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:10 pm

I love it too! Not sure if I'd buy Pops of it though, maybe if they were all bloody variants, which would certainly fit in with the theme of the show lol
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:39 pm

This season was iffy at first but got better as it went on. This last episode a couple days ago was intense!!

I'd be so down for some Pops from this season
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

POPMichael

Postby POPMichael » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Butcher vs Butcher two pack

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:14 pm

After this week's episode, a Shelby with crowbar would be nice! And the real Butcher would definitely make a great Pop!.

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:25 pm

I like the idea but I just wanna add one thing. I would want Edward Mott as a common with the real Mott's ghost as the exclusive. I was actually terrified when he appeared.

RyGuySlytherin wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:I have loved every season of AHS, except this one. I just cannot stand it. :rolleyes:

See I'm the opposite, I haven't been as engaged and in love with a season since Asylum/Coven! :D

Same here. Asylum, even as ridiculous as it was, has been my favorite. This season blew it out of the water in just the first episode. Best season yet.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

TheWarDoctor

Postby TheWarDoctor » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Love this season. I desperately want a 'Agnes Mary Winstead as The Butcher' pop! Hopefully funko announce something soon/tweet a confirmation.

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:39 pm

TheWarDoctor wrote:Love this season. I desperately want a 'Agnes Mary Winstead as The Butcher' pop! Hopefully funko announce something soon/tweet a confirmation.

Hotel ended in January, the Pops! were announced (basically) a month later. I think we can expect an announcement by January, hopefully!

TheWarDoctor

Postby TheWarDoctor » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:55 pm

The Minifigure Vinyl wrote:
TheWarDoctor wrote:Love this season. I desperately want a 'Agnes Mary Winstead as The Butcher' pop! Hopefully funko announce something soon/tweet a confirmation.

Hotel ended in January, the Pops! were announced (basically) a month later. I think we can expect an announcement by January, hopefully!

Ah great!

I really wanna get some AHS pops (only just started freakshow) but the ones I want are pretty expensive/vaulted. Anyone know of any UK sellers who sell them reasonably priced?

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:17 am

After an amazing finale, I hope we get news soon!

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:22 am

Rory, too! Because I loved his character!

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:26 am

I am a couple episodes behind on the current season, maybe catch that up today tomorrow.

That said, I don't collect a bunch of the AHS line, and although there aren't a ton to pick from, I still feel like we need a few from past seasons before this one.

Would love Dandy in his white suit and a bloody knife.
Would love James March in his suit and hat.
Wife would life Liz Taylor.
Still think we need a face painted Tate from season 1

As for the current season, the pig guy is a must, and since he's not a specific actor that we know of, should be easy to make.
Would love for a ghostly looking Edward Mott and a bloody version of The Butcher. Aside from them I just don't want normal human looking people, but that's just my personal preference. :D

Really, we need a whole group of Even Peters' characters!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

POPMichael

Postby POPMichael » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:08 pm

I would still love to see:
Rory as Edward Mott
Lee Harris
Mary Agnes Winstead as The Butcher
The Real Butcher
Scathach (Gaga character)

Previous seasons (must haves):
Liz Taylor
Dandy Mott
Classic James March

Previous seasons:
Bloody Face
Madame Delphine LaLaurie
Iris

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:49 pm

I wasn't that impressed with this season honestly. However, a Pig Man Pop would be one that they'd definitely need to make. A 2-pack of those ghost nurses would be cool, too.

EDIT: Or, I just thought of another idea. They could do a series of 2-packs with the characters and their re-enactment counterparts. Like, for example, the actual Matt and then Dominic playing Matt. I dunno. Just a thought.

TheWarDoctor

Postby TheWarDoctor » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:04 am

I think we need to try get funko to say something in their #askfunko on twitter. I am praying for pops of my favourite season

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:54 pm

TheWarDoctor wrote:I think we need to try get funko to say something in their #askfunko on twitter. I am praying for pops of my favourite season

I asked them twelve times yesterday with no response, I think we will need to make a group effort for them to answer! Maybe even a hashtag to use when we do it, like #PopsforRoanoke, or something... lol

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:19 pm

TheWarDoctor wrote:I think we need to try get funko to say something in their #askfunko on twitter. I am praying for pops of my favourite season

This was your favorite season?!?! Interesting, it was ok, but ending was terrible. Show has fallen off since season 2 IMO. I may get a pig man pop, but I'd associate that character with season 1.

Definitely some pops to be made, but personally would prefer Tate war paint, or BloodyFace over anyone on Roanoke.

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:47 pm

FredKruger wrote:

This was your favorite season?!?! Interesting, it was ok, but ending was terrible. Show has fallen off since season 2 IMO. I may get a pig man pop, but I'd associate that character with season 1.

Definitely some pops to be made, but personally would prefer Tate war paint, or BloodyFace over anyone on Roanoke.

Well for me this season is the best, with Asylum coming in at a close second! Once Chapter 4 aired I knew it was my favorite, it was completely different but in an AMAZING way! This was the only season to actually scare me, the others had me hooked on the plot, and this season had me hooked on the plot/story and scared to death! I do agree that the show has fallen a little since Asylum, but Roanoke in my opinion is a step in the right direction! I do hope if they release Roanoke Pop!s they also revisit the Murder House line and make an Asylum line!

OMGiTsCayla

Postby OMGiTsCayla » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:38 pm

I would absolutely die for these pops although im still in the proxess of collecting all of the reasons pops... Its become one of my missions to have the complete AHS series for all the seasons!

Hi! My name is Cayla
follow me on Instagram:wtfitscayla

:cheshire:
LunaPop Customs

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:14 pm

JoshChaos wrote:I wasn't that impressed with this season honestly. However, a Pig Man Pop would be one that they'd definitely need to make. A 2-pack of those ghost nurses would be cool, too.

EDIT: Or, I just thought of another idea. They could do a series of 2-packs with the characters and their re-enactment counterparts. Like, for example, the actual Matt and then Dominic playing Matt. I dunno. Just a thought.

I love that idea!

Gojitron

Postby Gojitron » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Season started strong, ended weak. The slaughtering of every hapless film crew became redundant. They forgot about all the different ghosts halfway through, they just became plot devices. Still would like to see Pigman and the Butcher in Pop form.

TheWarDoctor

Postby TheWarDoctor » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:47 am

I really hope for Pigman and the Butcher, I'd get the Butcher definitely and probably the Pigman. Aside from those, I'd maybe like to see Lee as she was the survivor and apart from her idk. I love some of the suggestions for the nurses two pack or the actor/real person two pack. I hope we get news soon.

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:22 pm

I'm not sure why there's no news yet, quite concerning! Hopefully there will be news at Toy Fair!

ninjaw1zard

Postby ninjaw1zard » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:46 am

No news yet !

Lannister-King

Postby Lannister-King » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:14 pm

With The Countess being added to the vault today, and no new news regarding this series it seems like Funko might have lost the license. :(
Matt here!
ImageImage

coopscohen

Postby coopscohen » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Lannister-King wrote:With The Countess being added to the vault today, and no new news regarding this series it seems like Funko might have lost the license. :(

Holden still hasn't been vaulted lol but I know what you mean. I'm AMS complete at the moment and would love Roanoke pops. Fingers crossed.
ImageImage

POPMichael

Postby POPMichael » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:04 am

The fact we never got a Liz Taylor or Dandy Mott saddens me. Roanoke would be cool but those two characters were must haves and I think very important in the AHS universe

Return to “Pop!”