More Batman - x 4 Target Exclusive.....

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: More Batman - x 4 Target Exclusive.....

Postby Strending625 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:27 pm

All red for me. Oh well back to my day before Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner :) My house smells amazing :) :)
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Codes

Postby Codes » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:39 pm

valorandvellum wrote:Every day brickseek teases me with that green. I hope it's not lying and that something drops soon! One Target is sticking by the 27th drop date and the other, closer Target is completely clueless and keeps thinking I'm talking about Batman vs Superman or something.

The 27th? That gives the one near me time to actually get them in. There is hope!!!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:55 am

Still red for me but will be out tomorrow so will have to keep checking
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Azxc34

Postby Azxc34 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:31 am

With all these variants they seriously need to make a new Batman ride with a horse.

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:25 am

hopefully i can find a set before the flippers in my area get to them. still not showing anywhere in my area according to brickseek.
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

markenty13

Postby markenty13 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:31 pm

FPI are getting these in with target stickers :)
ImageImage ImageImage

illz

Postby illz » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:33 pm

markenty13 wrote:FPI are getting these in with target stickers :)

but Target doesn't exist in Europe. I thought they get underground stickers.

markenty13

Postby markenty13 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:55 pm

illz wrote:
markenty13 wrote:FPI are getting these in with target stickers :)

but Target doesn't exist in Europe. I thought they get underground stickers.

This is correct, but UT have announced they will come with the target sticker :)
ImageImage ImageImage

markenty13

Postby markenty13 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:06 pm

ImageImage ImageImage

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:14 am

ImACuteLiLButterfly wrote:Can they ship those to the U.S.?

yes they can.
Funklub #4453
ImageImage

RBeato

Postby RBeato » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:29 am

Managed to get my hands on a Midas

bryan_sato54

Postby bryan_sato54 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:19 pm

i want negative batman..cause he reminds me of ninja style batman
Hi Im Bryan & Im Pop Collector & Back to the Future Collector as well. \:D/

INSTAGRAM : BRTS054

dboneo

Postby dboneo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:22 pm

Hoping these actually come out on 11/27
Last edited by dboneo on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

emk194

Postby emk194 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Got the set from Popinabox Canada.

http://www.popinabox.ca/funko/pop-vinyl ... ition.list

Release is 2/18, but I really don't mind waiting for these guys. :)
Hey yo, I'm Elyn!

pdpdiamonds

Postby pdpdiamonds » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:47 pm

treswright wrote:
slimpicks wrote:Sucks to be the guys that need to have complete set of all Batman.

Over a year ago someone started a thread and said he had finally completed his Batman collection. I can't remember who it was, but he posted a picture and I was blown away, the collection was nothing but Batman variants and covered an entire wall full of shelves. I had no idea there were so many. But look at how many MORE they've done in the last year. I sometimes wonder if that guy stuck with being a completist or threw in the towel!

EDIT- I did some digging and found the thread I was thinking of:

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=62448

It was G_O_Rilla, he posted it in July of last year and here's what his collection looked like at that time:

Wow my brother is DC collector I gotta show him this! thanks for linking / sharing
Just another Funko Pop Funatic
Boston Born and Bred
Mechanical Engineer by Trade
Entrepreneur
Kid at Heart (Aren't we all)

The Head

Postby The Head » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:33 pm

Does anyone have any confirmation about the 11/27 sale date? Everywhere is still showing red on brickseek. Would inventory not show up until the release date? I was thinking about going first thing tomorrow morning, but don't want to waste a trip.

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:13 pm

The Head wrote:Does anyone have any confirmation about the 11/27 sale date? Everywhere is still showing red on brickseek. Would inventory not show up until the release date? I was thinking about going first thing tomorrow morning, but don't want to waste a trip.

no confirmation about the 11/27 date, my area still shows red on brickseek as well. going to check brickseek again late tonight and early in the morning just to be safe.
Funklub #4453
ImageImage

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:09 pm

There is no street date. Anyone who told you that lied. They were going by the SHELF date which is not the same thing. 11/27 is when Target corporate assigns stores to put it on the shelf as giving it an official space. Until then, if a store gets it ahead of time, it goes in the backroom (as per "official instruction") However, the flow (truck) team may choose to put it out if the Funko area is light, or a bunch of other random reasons.

The Head

Postby The Head » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:49 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:There is no street date. Anyone who told you that lied. They were going by the SHELF date which is not the same thing. 11/27 is when Target corporate assigns stores to put it on the shelf as giving it an official space. Until then, if a store gets it ahead of time, it goes in the backroom (as per "official instruction") However, the flow (truck) team may choose to put it out if the Funko area is light, or a bunch of other random reasons.

Very helpful, thanks!

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:41 pm

treswright wrote:
slimpicks wrote:Sucks to be the guys that need to have complete set of all Batman.

Over a year ago someone started a thread and said he had finally completed his Batman collection. I can't remember who it was, but he posted a picture and I was blown away, the collection was nothing but Batman variants and covered an entire wall full of shelves. I had no idea there were so many. But look at how many MORE they've done in the last year. I sometimes wonder if that guy stuck with being a completist or threw in the towel!

EDIT- I did some digging and found the thread I was thinking of:

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=62448

It was G_O_Rilla, he posted it in July of last year and here's what his collection looked like at that time:

Holy Crap Batman! That's a awesome collection. What does the rest of the house look like? :freddy2:

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:06 pm

I've been calling my Target everyday and then also called the other Target that's half an hour away. Spent a good 30-45 minutes at my Target because they thought they had some in the back (they didn't). No luck on these so far! They keep saying that despite there being 4 DCPI's, the Batmans are still grouped with other stuff. And since they just got a shipment of Pops with that DCPI, they don't think they'd get another shipment for a bit. -_- Maybe one day we'll get them lol
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

Flex Luthor

Postby Flex Luthor » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Brick seek said that there were 6 units available at 2 different Targets in my area(only checked the first dpci) and employees from both stores said they didn't have them in stock. Kind of frustrating because the only exclusive I have been seeing on the shelf is Captain Andor.
Hi! I'm Mark
Proto ISO - Anything X-Men, Funko HQ Hulk, Vegito, Jango Fett, Mando Jet Pack, My Hero Academia, Kakashi Lighting Blade

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:33 pm

2 targets also showed in stock, the 1st target i didnt see any out on the floor. so i asked the lady to look up the dcpi, which told her they have them, but they haven't been put out on the floor yet. also by dumb luck they had 6 hatchimals come in, and i got the last one.

so i rushed to the 2nd target, and amazingly they had all 4 put out with the pops in the toys section, not with the pops in the electronics section. so i grabbed the best boxes and was out the door. i might hit up the other target today after work.
Funklub #4453
ImageImage

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:36 pm

valorandvellum wrote:I've been calling my Target everyday and then also called the other Target that's half an hour away. Spent a good 30-45 minutes at my Target because they thought they had some in the back (they didn't). No luck on these so far! They keep saying that despite there being 4 DCPI's, the Batmans are still grouped with other stuff. And since they just got a shipment of Pops with that DCPI, they don't think they'd get another shipment for a bit. -_- Maybe one day we'll get them lol

Have them double check, I confirmed at the Target near me that all 4 DCPI are unique to one box that has a long display tray with a mix of the 4 exclusive Batmans. I saw them pull the box out, it's just those 4 in the tray.

Good luck!
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:06 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:I've been calling my Target everyday and then also called the other Target that's half an hour away. Spent a good 30-45 minutes at my Target because they thought they had some in the back (they didn't). No luck on these so far! They keep saying that despite there being 4 DCPI's, the Batmans are still grouped with other stuff. And since they just got a shipment of Pops with that DCPI, they don't think they'd get another shipment for a bit. -_- Maybe one day we'll get them lol

Have them double check, I confirmed at the Target near me that all 4 DCPI are unique to one box that has a long display tray with a mix of the 4 exclusive Batmans. I saw them pull the box out, it's just those 4 in the tray.

Good luck!

Thank you for the tip! They opened up a box in front of me and it was Steven Universe. Maybe those particular Target employees didn't know what they were doing lol
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:18 am

These came in stock at two out of the way targets yesterday. I considered going to get them but figured they'll be in stock everywhere soon. Well, brickseek is showing both stores have been cleaned out already so kind of regretting not making the trip. Hoping these are available widely soon. Them being in a long display tray has me thinking we should be good, but you never know with target. I only ever saw one of bullseye and that is one you'd think they would have had in abundance. Brickseek shows only 21% of stores have them in stock so far, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Brickseek is still all red around me. Nothing on the site and nothing at the store.
Fingers crossed they will show up soon
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Is anyone else hearing these are now supposed to arrive on the 4th? I don't know what to believe anymore. lol

angrykoalagear

Postby angrykoalagear » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:50 pm

Saw all but the GITD last Friday. I was going to pick up the Gold Midas, but started shopping and completely forgot. The employee said that he heard they were expecting more.

Atomic17

Postby Atomic17 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:56 pm

Checked BrickSeek this morning, and green at my local Target, so I braved the rainstorm, and found the red cardboard box with 10 of each one! Got a set for me and a buddy, hopefully I'm done with Batman for a while!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:07 pm

I have found employees being super weird about these in my area. I have never had a problem finding Target exclusives if I try. Brickseek has always been fairly accurate, and employees have usually been pretty cool about checking. For these though it has been terrible. I have been to 10 Targets in my area multiple times and have been stonewalled at every turn. Same messages from most people in my local Facebook groups. General conspiracy theory is that after the ZEA Batman fiasco the employees took note and are taking or hiding the Batmans for themselves or hoarding them for friends and family. I don't want to believe that, but it has been super frustrating, especially since the regular initial shipment of these seems to be 10 full sets.
Hi, I'm Merri!

KarateKid

Postby KarateKid » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:09 pm

Interesting I just checked brickseek and every Target around me now show up with 0! Every one of them! Hmmm...

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Going to mine today in Ontario, Ca. I'm hoping to luck out, but with my luck I'm not counting on it.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:33 pm

ultimatefighter1 wrote:Interesting I just checked brickseek and every Target around me now show up with 0! Every one of them! Hmmm...

Same here. In my area and in another area. Yesterday the majority of these had something. And it seems like its only the first 2 DCPI numbers. All red for 058-02-1357 and 1358, and looks like its the same as yesterday for 1359-1360.
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:07 pm

I was able to find all four at the target by my work. I am keeping the gold and GITD one and will give the other two away so be on the look out for that =)
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

Rex Mason

Postby Rex Mason » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:50 pm

No luck here in North Carolina. All 0s on Brickseek...

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:56 pm

ultimatefighter1 wrote:Interesting I just checked brickseek and every Target around me now show up with 0! Every one of them! Hmmm...

So at about noon today, a bunch of stores popped up with stock so I ran out at lunch to my closest target. Nothing out on the shelf so I asked an employee to look them up. They were showing in stock, but she couldn't find them. I drive to another store that was showing in stock. Nothing. I go back on to brickseek and suddenly everyone is zero again and the % in stock went from 35% to 3%!?!?! WTF!?

I think I am going to go back to that first store after work and ask someone else just to be safe.

Edit: 1360 still showing stock everywhere. Ugh!

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:31 pm

emk194 wrote:Got the set from Popinabox Canada.

http://www.popinabox.ca/funko/pop-vinyl ... ition.list

Release is 2/18, but I really don't mind waiting for these guys. :)

26$ each?! I'll take my chances with Plattsburgh lol
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:42 pm

Nothing here yet. It's funny I have been looking for that darn NES Classic and brickseek showed 6 in stock 4 for sale. When I got there they said sorry just sold out we only had 4. When I know they come in case of 6. But I wasn't going to be rude. Anyway I was looking at the POPS and a couple employees were talking and said glad they finally let me buy one. And the other asked who bought the other one. Well it was another employee. But you know what like I told my buddy it has to be hard to work there and see things come in that you really want but can't buy and have to go to other stores to try and find. So I wasn't mad and I will eventually find one even if I have to wait until after Christmas. But have had absolutely no luck with the Batman POPS

f1fan82

Postby f1fan82 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Got very lucky here in STL it seems and happened to notice the last two dcpi numbers showed stock at the South County store. Kinda ran down there without thinking and didn't find anything. Went outside the store and checked stock and was still showing so I called, got hung up on twice, then got through to electronics and the guy was super chill and said he was about to put them out. They got one box that came pre-packed with the display and ten each of the four Batmen. I picked two sets and left the rest!

Return to “Pop!”