New Dean Winchester "Supernatural" Hot Topic exclusive coming.

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
BillyLouis

New Dean Winchester "Supernatural" Hot Topic exclusive coming.

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:20 pm

Sorry if this has been posted but, I didn't see anything about it. Either way, I am pretty jazzed about this new POP!. Hopefully there's a new Sam, and some other characters incoming.

Oh, and where is the POP! Ride Impala!?!?
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

racheva

Re: New Dean Winchester "Supernatural" Hot Topic exclusive coming.

Postby racheva » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:26 pm

BillyLouis wrote:Image
Sorry if this has been posted but, I didn't see anything about it. Either way, I am pretty jazzed about this new POP!. Hopefully there's a new Sam, and some other characters incoming.

Oh, and where is the POP! Ride Impala!?!?

I'll be getting this because I'm a sucker for Dean Winchester, but what is this variant? Facial hair!Dean? Newly back from hiatus!Jensen Ackles?
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:33 pm

racheva wrote:I'll be getting this because I'm a sucker for Dean Winchester, but what is this variant? Facial hair!Dean? Newly back from hiatus!Jensen Ackles?

It's a whole new pose. You can't see it that well but if you look at the left of the box, he's making a fist with his left hand and holding the First Blade in his right hand.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

racheva

Postby racheva » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:17 pm

BillyLouis wrote:
racheva wrote:I'll be getting this because I'm a sucker for Dean Winchester, but what is this variant? Facial hair!Dean? Newly back from hiatus!Jensen Ackles?

It's a whole new pose. You can't see it that well but if you look at the left of the box, he's making a fist with his left hand and holding the First Blade in his right hand.

Oh it is the First Blade? I wasn't sure from the pic. I guess that's pretty cool.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:02 pm

racheva wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:

Oh it is the First Blade? I wasn't sure from the pic. I guess that's pretty cool.
That it is, my fellow New Yorker friend..

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:24 pm

This is awesome! I'm definitely gonna have to try and get this one later. :cheers: I hope we get a matching Sam and some other new characters too.

Mysterious

Postby Mysterious » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:02 pm

I thought it was young dean

AliCat4004

Postby AliCat4004 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:04 pm

I really wish i didn't want this. Also he's going to be the first SPN pop to have Eyebrows so I hope they make new versions of the others with eyebrows or the collection is going to look weird lol lol lol lol

I live and breathe
MARVEL, STAR WARS & SUPERNATURAL

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:12 pm

AliCat4004 wrote:I really wish i didn't want this. Also he's going to be the first SPN pop to have Eyebrows so I hope they make new versions of the others with eyebrows or the collection is going to look weird lol lol lol lol

My niece said something similar about the eyebrows. It was the first thing she noticed. Haha.

Mysterious

Postby Mysterious » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:23 pm

First one I'll actually like lol

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:48 pm

Definitely need a skinny body Sam holding an angel blade.
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

MadLove
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby MadLove » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:54 am

Looks like a more dynamic sculpt and paint than the first one so yes please! I have the original Sam, Dean and Cas but always thought they were a little too plain. Hoping for a touched up Sam too!
They/Them
ISO PROTOS: Labyrinth Jareth w/ riding crop, Harley Bombshell Rock Candy and David from The Lost Boys Mystery Mini.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:42 am

I told myself I wouldn't get any more variants of the Supernatural crew, since I think they have way too many of Cass, but I might have to get this one!! Ugh.

I just want more characters, dangit!!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 750ish
Dorbz: 35
Mystery Minis: 33
Sodas: 7
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Redhead01

Postby Redhead01 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:50 am

day one pickup for my wife
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... I5WQQ7HK1/

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Pintsized heroes Power Rangers Zordon, Lord Zedd, Unmasked Yellow, and Unmasked White

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:36 pm

Definitely getting the mark of cain
Image Image

"We come to this place for magic. We come to funkofunatic.com to laugh, to cry, to care. Because we need that, all of us."

Board name origin - I was an emo singer and guitarist; I'm not trying to sound mean lol

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:33 pm

I'll be getting this for sure and hoping for a new Sam at the very least. So many others I'd buy as well...Death, Lucifer, Chuck, John, Rufus, etc, etc, etc...

Mysterious

Postby Mysterious » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Mark of Cain and the sword

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 pm

At some point there should be a John Winchester made. Just borrow negans head.
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:56 pm

slim1977 wrote:At some point there should be a John Winchester made. Just borrow negans head.

When I first read about a "Superbarural" exclusive coming and the Negan recently released. I assumed the new figure was going to be John.

OMGiTsCayla

Postby OMGiTsCayla » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:26 am

My eyes have just been lit up!!

Hi! My name is Cayla
follow me on Instagram:wtfitscayla

:cheshire:
LunaPop Customs

becca69

Postby becca69 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:38 am

Is there a release date for this?

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:08 pm

POPtor WHO wrote:I'll be getting this for sure and hoping for a new Sam at the very least. So many others I'd buy as well...Death, Lucifer, Chuck, John, Rufus, etc, etc, etc...

I've been hoping for all of those, especially Death and Lucifer! Wouldn't mind Abadon, Amara, Kevin, Rowena and Gabirel as well! Lots and lots of monsters too!! :D

Pops!- 750ish

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:27 pm

I have to imagine this will be landing any day now if anyone comes across it on HotTopic.com, please post a link. I don't have a Hot Topic store that close to me, about a two-hour drive away.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:29 pm

Well, I finally got my First Blade Dean today, and I have to admit, I was hoping that when I turned the package around that there would be a couple upcoming "Supernatural" POP!s on the back.... Sadly there wasn't, just Castiel "Steve" and Bobby. Man, I hope we get some more "Supernatural" POP!s this year, including the Impala.

magicalme

Postby magicalme » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:47 pm

Got my Dean from HT! My very first Supernatural pop! I really need Funko to make a new Sammy to match this one!
http://www.instagram.com/magicalme359

GRAIL ISO:
OG Cereal Monsters

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:07 am

I'll pick this up, because of the blade mostly, but I think it was a missed opportunity to release this version of Dean with the impala. I'm getting pretty tired of the same three or four characters over and over and over. I'd love an all NEW wave of characters, and I know a lot of other people agree. I wish Funko could be more open with why some lines are left in the dust and others go on and on and on, but I'm guessing the Supernatural line just doesn't sell that well overall, otherwise they would release more without a second thought. Blah, I just want more characters, please!! :D

Pops!- 750ish

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:05 am

The pictures I've seen, he looks a lot better than the glam. Hopefully I can grab one before he disappears on me!

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Just got him yesterday. Love Supernatural!

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Just got him yesterday. Love Supernatural!

racheva

Postby racheva » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:45 pm

Jezter wrote:I'll pick this up, because of the blade mostly, but I think it was a missed opportunity to release this version of Dean with the impala. I'm getting pretty tired of the same three or four characters over and over and over. I'd love an all NEW wave of characters, and I know a lot of other people agree. I wish Funko could be more open with why some lines are left in the dust and others go on and on and on, but I'm guessing the Supernatural line just doesn't sell that well overall, otherwise they would release more without a second thought. Blah, I just want more characters, please!! :D

ITA. I moved last year and packed up all my pops and my mom was helping me unpack and there were definitely some comments about why I have so many with the same name. That being Cas, of course!

butwevegotheart

Postby butwevegotheart » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:19 am

I ordered this online a few days ago, and I'm pretty happy with it. Despite having the original Sam and Dean Pops, I've never been a huge fan of them simply because their pose, their knife, and clothing are identical, besides the colors of the clothing, so I'm very happy to have a new Dean Pop with a dynamic pose. I'd really love to have a new Sam as well, along with some other characters that haven't been made into Pops yet.
I'm Steph! My favorite, and main, Funko Pop lines that I'm currently collecting are The Walking Dead, Hannibal, Disney, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, and Doctor Who.
Funko Pop Count: 109
Mystery Minis: 41
My current grails: SDCC Bryan Fuller, Unmasked Captain America, Unmasked/Masked Winter Soldier

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:40 pm

racheva wrote:
Jezter wrote:I'll pick this up, because of the blade mostly, but I think it was a missed opportunity to release this version of Dean with the impala. I'm getting pretty tired of the same three or four characters over and over and over. I'd love an all NEW wave of characters, and I know a lot of other people agree. I wish Funko could be more open with why some lines are left in the dust and others go on and on and on, but I'm guessing the Supernatural line just doesn't sell that well overall, otherwise they would release more without a second thought. Blah, I just want more characters, please!! :D

ITA. I moved last year and packed up all my pops and my mom was helping me unpack and there were definitely some comments about why I have so many with the same name. That being Cas, of course!

Haha, yeah, I just couldn't bring myself to get Steve or the French Mistake versions of him, they were just too boring and plain, but I do have the other 3. I'm also still disappointed that not a single Cass has an angel blade, very strange. At this point though I just want new characters, although I admit I'll probably get the new Dean if I see him, but I'm not going out of my way to get him.

Pops!- 750ish

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:03 pm

With all the characters this show has there is no reason we can't get an actual series, instead of the random one or two here and there....

My top five would be:
John Winchester.
Azrael.
Jody Mills.
Meg - Nicki Aycox and Rachel Miner chase/exclusive.
Ruby - Genevieve Cortese and Katie Cassidy chase/exclusive.
Lucifer.

racheva

Postby racheva » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:50 pm

BillyLouis wrote:With all the characters this show has there is no reason we can't get an actual series, instead of the random one or two here and there....

My top five would be:
John Winchester.
Azrael.
Jody Mills.
Lucifer.

Kevin tho!
And Chuck
I agree with John, Mary too tho
Definitely Ruby, but I only want the original Katie Cassidy version
Death? Perhaps.
Yes to Lucifer (haha)
Maybe Azazel and Alastair

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:59 pm

racheva wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:With all the characters this show has there is no reason we can't get an actual series, instead of the random one or two here and there....

My top five would be:
John Winchester.
Azrael.
Jody Mills.
Lucifer.

Kevin tho!
And Chuck
I agree with John, Mary too tho
Definitely Ruby, but I only want the original Katie Cassidy version
Death? Perhaps.
Yes to Lucifer (haha)
Maybe Azazel and Alastair

I never really had much love for Kevin, I mean if they made a Kevin I would buy him but, not a top want.
Mary would be nice.
Death would be a welcomed addition.
But, the ones I picked were my favorite characters who haven't had a POP! yet, and add Abaddon and Gabriel to that list..

Mysterious

Postby Mysterious » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:40 pm

I just got it today!!!!

Mysterious

Postby Mysterious » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:41 pm

Need a young teen dean and young Sam

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:52 pm

I know people don't really want more Sams and Deans but, I could go for POP!s of Gym Class Dean, cowboy getups and LARPing of the guys..

racheva

Postby racheva » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 am

BillyLouis wrote:I know people don't really want more Sams and Deans but, I could go for POP!s of Gym Class Dean, cowboy getups and LARPing of the guys..

Okay, that is a seriously good idea. Not sure why Gym Teacher Dean with whistle hasn't been a con exclusive!

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:15 am

racheva wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:I know people don't really want more Sams and Deans but, I could go for POP!s of Gym Class Dean, cowboy getups and LARPing of the guys..

Okay, that is a seriously good idea. Not sure why Gym Teacher Dean with whistle hasn't been a con exclusive!

Thank you, since they made him in Mini form I always assumed he would eventually come out as a POP!, probably a Hot Topic exclusive.

Return to “Pop!”