New Dean Winchester "Supernatural" Hot Topic exclusive coming.

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rkwo

Re: New Dean Winchester "Supernatural" Hot Topic exclusive coming.

Postby rkwo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:27 am

Does anyone know why Supernatural pops seem to come out one at a time?
Rodney Image

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:02 am

To annoy us? ;)
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Brother picked him up for me today. I have a prefab book shelf from walmart that is just wide enough for 2 rows of 8. Each pop stands in front of their box with the top row standing on top of the row below them's box. Need two more pops from the supernatural line to fill up the shelf. (I have none of the metallic variants) nore do I have the metallic bloody variants
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:24 pm

The metallic variants make no sense when it comes to "Supernatural", so I have no need for them.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:26 pm

I've been catching up on the last season, and we definitely need an impala! There could be a very variants of it too!

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:48 pm

BillyLouis wrote:The metallic variants make no sense when it comes to "Supernatural", so I have no need for them.

Exactly! I keep saying the same thing. The guys don't wear a single thing that should ever be metallic, so I thought they were strange variants and refused to pay for them, haha.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Jezter wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:The metallic variants make no sense when it comes to "Supernatural", so I have no need for them.

Exactly! I keep saying the same thing. The guys don't wear a single thing that should ever be metallic, so I thought they were strange variants and refused to pay for them, haha.

I am glad I am not the only one. I consider myself a bit of a completist for the POP! series I do collect but, metallic Sam, Dean, and Crowley I can live without having in my collection.

Return to “Pop!”