More Iron Man Pop's?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Bisquick246

Re: More Iron Man Pop's?

Postby Bisquick246 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:07 pm

No problem. I have been asking for more iron mans for a while. I sell pops on my website and I always ask my rep to pass it on and I email them. I have been begging for over a year to do Married with Children pops and Brian just announced them today. I feel I can take some credit for that. Especially if they put Al on a couch.

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:26 am

Bisquick246 wrote:No problem. I have been asking for more iron mans for a while. I sell pops on my website and I always ask my rep to pass it on and I email them. I have been begging for over a year to do Married with Children pops and Brian just announced them today. I feel I can take some credit for that. Especially if they put Al on a couch.

That's awesome man, keep sharing more ideas, the more variety the better. There are tons of characters/series that Funko can and are pursuing, and i'm sure everyone sharing their ideas plays a role in their decision making. I'm happy to hear how adamant you are in urging them to create more Iron Man pops. I haven't done as much as you have, but i scream for more Iron Man Pops every chance i get, whether it's on the forums or the facebook groups, or even through sharing my iron man collection. I try my best to put the character out there, in hopes of creating more Iron Man junkies like myself and all the people who contributed to the thread.

Sharing another piece of my pride and joy! I love Funko and I love Iron Man this piece really ties it all together.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

BennyV07

Postby BennyV07 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:12 pm

It be cool to get an Unmasked Vintage Tony Stark. Even Tony in a Suit with a Stark Industries briefcase.

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:17 pm

i'm adding my name to this petition. We need more Stark and Iron Man pops.
-They call me... Wes (AKA ScrappyMosier on Twitter & Vinyl4Blood on IG)
"OMG.. I need that"
Pop Grail wish list: Freddy Stark Pop and Comic Con 2009 "Big Fred" wobbler, Camp Fundays Freddy as Spartan. Any condition.

racheva

Postby racheva » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:37 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:
Bisquick246 wrote:No problem. I have been asking for more iron mans for a while. I sell pops on my website and I always ask my rep to pass it on and I email them. I have been begging for over a year to do Married with Children pops and Brian just announced them today. I feel I can take some credit for that. Especially if they put Al on a couch.

That's awesome man, keep sharing more ideas, the more variety the better. There are tons of characters/series that Funko can and are pursuing, and i'm sure everyone sharing their ideas plays a role in their decision making. I'm happy to hear how adamant you are in urging them to create more Iron Man pops. I haven't done as much as you have, but i scream for more Iron Man Pops every chance i get, whether it's on the forums or the facebook groups, or even through sharing my iron man collection. I try my best to put the character out there, in hopes of creating more Iron Man junkies like myself and all the people who contributed to the thread.

Sharing another piece of my pride and joy! I love Funko and I love Iron Man this piece really ties it all together.

That is a beautiful proto! I don't collect them because I can't justify the price. I just have a few from FunDays. But some of them are so striking! You should be very proud.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:21 am

As someone who loves iron man, I would love more pops. My wallet will probably cry but more iron man! Also, more tony starks! Oh oh, and a rescue pop would be awesome.
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:43 am

Thanks Benny, for adding to the the petition! As the owner of your classic Iron Man custom, I definitely love all of your work with customs and LED's.

Thanks Wes for contributing your beautiful collection, I am also happy to announce that we now have matching Civil War 2-Pack Protos! Twinsies!

Thanks Racheva! I am very proud of this piece, it is one of my most favorite protos of all time, and i agree some of them are very striking and pleasing to oogle at!

Last but certainly not least, thanks Priscilla for showing the Iron Man Love and throwing out ideas! Let's keep them coming!

I am so happy that the support for Iron Man runs deep! Here's a recent update in my collection that i am very proud of, I call it "The Freddy Stark Trifecta"!

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

ImageImage

Flex Luthor

Postby Flex Luthor » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:37 am

That's an awesome pic Michael! Those are three holy grails for Iron Man pop collectors. Seeing Wes' pic reminded me that I still need SDCC Tony Stark and Rhodey.
Hi! I'm Mark
Proto ISO - Anything X-Men, Funko HQ Hulk, Vegito, Jango Fett, Mando Jet Pack, My Hero Academia, Kakashi Lighting Blade

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:39 pm

I'd really love a Heartbreaker POP if they get around to the HPP
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Thanks Mark, you should definitely pick up the tony stark and james rhodes when you can, they are definitely my favorite "best buddies" pops.

And POPHawk i would love a Heartbreaker Pop as well. It would also be neat if Funko decided to make the armors that were not designed with the sole purpose of combat in mind, such as the Mark 38 "Igor".

ImageImage

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:32 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:And POPHawk i would love a Heartbreaker Pop as well. It would also be neat if Funko decided to make the armors that were not designed with the sole purpose of combat in mind, such as the Mark 38 "Igor".

Great idea TriFeckTa =D> Igor would make an incredible 6" POP :eek:

Shotgun would also be pretty cool and my personal favourite armor Silver Centurion :D Well actually Heartbreaker is my favourite, then SC
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

racheva

Postby racheva » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:50 am

TriFeckTa wrote:Thanks Benny, for adding to the the petition! As the owner of your classic Iron Man custom, I definitely love all of your work with customs and LED's.

Thanks Wes for contributing your beautiful collection, I am also happy to announce that we now have matching Civil War 2-Pack Protos! Twinsies!

Thanks Racheva! I am very proud of this piece, it is one of my most favorite protos of all time, and i agree some of them are very striking and pleasing to oogle at!

Last but certainly not least, thanks Priscilla for showing the Iron Man Love and throwing out ideas! Let's keep them coming!

I am so happy that the support for Iron Man runs deep! Here's a recent update in my collection that i am very proud of, I call it "The Freddy Stark Trifecta"!

I'm repeating myself, but those three are so beautiful! Iron Man is a great fit for Freddy Funko.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:34 pm

Love your focus and the collection. Fabulous!!! :) :freddy1:

odnar

Postby odnar » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:34 pm

What a great idea for a thread Mike. Glad it worked (Brian noticed, right? hehehe) and although I have some huge holes in my meager collection of IM Pops and Dorbz I could do with a few more. I recently watched the first RBJ Iron Man movie on cable and I echo the call for the original suit from the cave in Pop form. :)

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:21 pm

Thanks Racheva, he sure is a great fit for freddy.

ImageImage

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:49 pm

donofoblivion wrote:Love your focus and the collection. Fabulous!!! :) :freddy1:

Thanks Don, I appreciate it. My Iron Man Pop's are my pride and joy :)

odnar wrote:What a great idea for a thread Mike. Glad it worked (Brian noticed, right? hehehe) and although I have some huge holes in my meager collection of IM Pops and Dorbz I could do with a few more. I recently watched the first RBJ Iron Man movie on cable and I echo the call for the original suit from the cave in Pop form. :)

Thanks Randy, yeah i am very happy that Brian noticed this thread it really pushes me to keep it alive and show Brian and others that more Iron Man Pops are not such a bad idea. I remember the first Iron Man movie with RDJ, and yeah that scene was epic. I too would love too see that Iron Man suit come to life in POP form. I think a lot of people who may not be as crazy about Iron Man as i am will enjoy it too.

ImageImage

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:25 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:Thanks Benny, for adding to the the petition! As the owner of your classic Iron Man custom, I definitely love all of your work with customs and LED's.

Spoiler: show

those Freddys are just so beautiful. they bring a tear to my eye. thanks for sharing
-They call me... Wes (AKA ScrappyMosier on Twitter & Vinyl4Blood on IG)
"OMG.. I need that"
Pop Grail wish list: Freddy Stark Pop and Comic Con 2009 "Big Fred" wobbler, Camp Fundays Freddy as Spartan. Any condition.

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:30 pm

No problem Wes, i love to share the beauty of Iron Man and Freddy with all, and i am glad other people appreciate these as much as i do!

ImageImage

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:58 am

Brian@Funko wrote:Hmmmmmmmmm..............

SO i just have to revive this thread after seeing the trailer for the MCC August 2017 box. I just want to tell Brian and the rest of the Funko team, thank you. You guys and gals do awesome work, over the past few months you have made an Iron Man funatic happier than you know! And people were right, your "hmmmm" means good things!

ImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:42 am

TriFeckTa wrote:

SO i just have to revive this thread after seeing the trailer for the MCC August 2017 box. I just want to tell Brian and the rest of the Funko team, thank you. You guys and gals do awesome work, over the past few months you have made an Iron Man funatic happier than you know! And people were right, your "hmmmm" means good things!

Wes recently saw the trailer and was very excited. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

leosalion

Postby leosalion » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:54 am

Finally! The MCC trailer was really cool, and was hoping for that for such a long time! =D>

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:55 pm

Shalee04 wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:

Wes recently saw the trailer and was very excited. \:D/

I bet! That pop is gonna be awesome!

ImageImage

Davinci

Postby Davinci » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:50 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:

How mad will you be if it turns out we are not getting a mk1 pop?

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:30 pm

I would be more disappointed than mad probably, but that would be extremely lame! I would probably be upset that im buying three sub boxes total and Mark 1 Iron Man isn't in there. I want one for inbox, one out of box and one just in case neither of the two are mint.

ImageImage

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:03 pm

I really hope we get a Mark I pop. With all the batman variants, we need more love for the other super rich, smart, and kinda of an a##hole super hero lol lol lol
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:53 am

mcKenziii_starK wrote:Yes! Yes! Yes! Deadpool and Batman has sooooo many variants. They should make one for every Iron Man suit! Also, I would love different variants of Tony Stark. *insert glittering eyes emoji*

Seconded! I'm doing my absolute best to buy all of the Iron Man/Tony Stark's from Spiderman: Homecoming, just because I need Tonys! So yes, please - all of the above!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:55 am

leosalion wrote:Yes! I would be all for this.
Always been wanting a Tony Stark in a suit with a repulsor glove

Omg, yes, THIS!!!! We need this!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:00 am

TriFeckTa wrote:I am so glad, this thread was up at the right time for Brian to take notice of it, good work everyone! Let's continue this thread as an unofficial petition. Invite like-minded individuals to contribute to the thread, and let's push for more Iron Man Pops! Continue to share your awesome Iron Man Wobblers, Pops, Protos, customs, etc.

This is a custom Glow in the Dark paint touchup i made of Civil War Unmasked Iron Man.

You've set the bar high here - I think all future Iron Man pops need to have GITD arc reactors!
Image ImageImage Image

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:58 am

Katers wrote:You've set the bar high here - I think all future Iron Man pops need to have GITD arc reactors!

I would die from excitement if the Iron Man Pops that are set to come out have glowing arc reactors!

ImageImage

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:24 am

I'd like to see a retro Iron Man in the first suit he made while a prisoner.
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:07 am

TriFeckTa wrote:
Katers wrote:You've set the bar high here - I think all future Iron Man pops need to have GITD arc reactors!

I would die from excitement if the Iron Man Pops that are set to come out have glowing arc reactors!

I think you'd be in good company if they did, though! Seriously though, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. We have plenty of GITD pops, why not pops with certain areas that are GITD? It's a whole new realm that really should be pondered very seriously!! (Please please pretty please? [-o< )
Image ImageImage Image

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:27 am

Katers wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:

I think you'd be in good company if they did, though! Seriously though, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. We have plenty of GITD pops, why not pops with certain areas that are GITD? It's a whole new realm that really should be pondered very seriously!! (Please please pretty please? [-o< )

Yup i definitely think that they can do it, especially taking a look at how GITD as evolved for Funko. It used to be that everything would glow green. Nowadays Funko is able to successfully make Pops glow the way they should. Blue tone pops glow blue, red pops glow red , etc. I really think it would be a step up if they made specific areas GITD as well.

ImageImage

Popspedia

Postby Popspedia » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:29 am

I don't think I can handle anymore Iron Mans...
Popspedia.com - Funko Pop Collection Tracker & Value Tracker

Android and iOS Collection Tracker out now! Download from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store!

chaostryder

Postby chaostryder » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:46 am

Mister Piggy Wiggy wrote:I'd like to see a retro Iron Man in the first suit he made while a prisoner.

Same! Would definitely buy this one!
:freddy2:

Current ISO: Toucan Sam!

Past Events:
- Funko Fundays 2017, Funko HQ Grand Opening, Funko Fundays 2018

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:17 pm

chaostryder wrote: Same! Would definitely buy this one!

I'm glad I'm not alone! :cheers:
29/Male/CHINESE

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:56 pm

I had a GameStop employee tell me how much he doesn't like iron man; I was shocked and saddened lol lol lol

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:08 pm

skillawashere wrote:I had a GameStop employee tell me how much he doesn't like iron man; I was shocked and saddened lol lol lol

To each their own, i suppose. But i think people get put off because of Stark's arrogant larger than life personality. But reading the comics, you can see that it is more of a facade than anything and that his life is actually terrible cause he has to live a double lifestyle.

ImageImage

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:26 am

BennyV07 wrote:

It be cool to get an Unmasked Vintage Tony Stark. Even Tony in a Suit with a Stark Industries briefcase.

Yes those would be cool. They could do the iron man 2 suite case but like with a newer version
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:04 am

TriFeckTa wrote:
skillawashere wrote:I had a GameStop employee tell me how much he doesn't like iron man; I was shocked and saddened lol lol lol

To each their own, i suppose. But i think people get put off because of Stark's arrogant larger than life personality. But reading the comics, you can see that it is more of a facade than anything and that his life is actually terrible cause he has to live a double lifestyle.

^^^^
All of this! Also, I would argue that in the MCU, Tony has had the most character development and much of that facade is on display. The dude had PTSD, which added a realistic nature to his character. He sees the horrors of the constant battles, yet anything he does to try to helps ends up hurting him more in the end (I.E losing Pepper, the accords backfiring, losing whom he probably considered a best friend in Steve, plus Rhodes not being able to walk now).

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:57 am

As unlikely as it is, I'd love to see a drunk and disheveled Tony Stark Pop with a bottle of whiskey in hand.
29/Male/CHINESE

Return to “Pop!”