Hot Topic Jareth from Labyrinth

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
lcarus83

Hot Topic Jareth from Labyrinth

Postby lcarus83 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:51 pm

Does anyone know if Hot Topic will get this back in stock again soon? My store is out of them and they aren't on their site anymore. I missed out on this one when it first released and I'd like to get it now but don't want to pay for a second-hand one.
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Re: Hot Topic Jareth from Labyrinth

Postby Sarcasticguy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:53 pm

Our HT normally restocks their exclusives pretty frequently, not so much on commons. I would guess that there is a good chance you could see him again.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Agree. Not for certain but pretty likely.

The Head

Postby The Head » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:11 pm

My HT still has a few in store. With how they usually handle exclusives, we could see restocks throughout the next year. They just had a huge restock of anti venom and carnage, both in store and online.

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:20 pm

The Head wrote:My HT still has a few in store. With how they usually handle exclusives, we could see restocks throughout the next year. They just had a huge restock of anti venom and carnage, both in store and online.

Right. I figured so, but wanted to see if anyone was "in the know".

Flex Luthor

Postby Flex Luthor » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:21 pm

The only exception that I've noticed are HT exclusives that belong to new movie lines. One example is HT Falcon from Civil War didn't get restocked much. I'm assuming they get vaulted as soon as the entire line does.
Hi! I'm Mark
Proto ISO - Anything X-Men, Funko HQ Hulk, Vegito, Jango Fett, Mando Jet Pack, My Hero Academia, Kakashi Lighting Blade

Sarcasticguy

Postby Sarcasticguy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Flex Luthor wrote:The only exception that I've noticed are HT exclusives that belong to new movie lines. One example is HT Falcon from Civil War didn't get restocked much. I'm assuming they get vaulted as soon as the entire line does.

I was trying to think of recent movie POPs where this was an exception to your exception.... but I think you're right lol.

To add more to the random HT situation.... Let's not forget they restocked the Hipster princesses after like a year or two out of no where... something like Falcon could randomly resurface in like a year haha.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

racheva

Postby racheva » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:56 pm

I ended up buying this figure at NYCC. Slightly more than cost + shipping would be, but not much. I kinda wish stores would release numbers made so we could get a sense of how exclusive each figure will end up being. I find that SW exclusives end up on eBay in the beginning for insane prices, but later there are plenty in store and you can easily get them. Having a sense of the run might stop flippers somewhat.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:04 pm

they did recently restock the supernatural castiel w/wings as well...soooo never say never
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:48 pm

Yes and they restocked Faded Cheshire Cat and the xforce deadpool and wolverines

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:15 pm

I think my store still has some of these in stock
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:52 pm

I've seen some still in stock around my area. I would start calling up local Hot Topics and see if any happen to have them around.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

JokersWild
Hall of Fame Class of 2019
Hall of Fame Class of 2019

Postby JokersWild » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Patience is key, especially with HT. I know each store is different but the fact that people are still finding it in store, you might see it pop online again soon.
Instagram: ArkhamPhotography & JokersWildCustoms
Funklub Member #1788
Looking for: Joker proto set is complete...for now!

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:46 pm

racheva wrote:I ended up buying this figure at NYCC. Slightly more than cost + shipping would be, but not much. I kinda wish stores would release numbers made so we could get a sense of how exclusive each figure will end up being. I find that SW exclusives end up on eBay in the beginning for insane prices, but later there are plenty in store and you can easily get them. Having a sense of the run might stop flippers somewhat.

If they did that then the flippers would buy out all of certain ones instead of wasting their money buying a bit of everything though!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

emcee

Postby emcee » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Finally saw the regular releases from this line out at EB today.
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

racheva

Postby racheva » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:27 am

paxderomano wrote:
racheva wrote:I ended up buying this figure at NYCC. Slightly more than cost + shipping would be, but not much. I kinda wish stores would release numbers made so we could get a sense of how exclusive each figure will end up being. I find that SW exclusives end up on eBay in the beginning for insane prices, but later there are plenty in store and you can easily get them. Having a sense of the run might stop flippers somewhat.

If they did that then the flippers would buy out all of certain ones instead of wasting their money buying a bit of everything though!

That's fair too. I definitely think stores should limit how many pops of one kind one person gets. Tho I know the stores wouldn't because they just want the money.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:53 pm

racheva wrote:
paxderomano wrote:

That's fair too. I definitely think stores should limit how many pops of one kind one person gets. Tho I know the stores wouldn't because they just want the money.

I'm 100% in agreement with that. And sometimes they do limit it to a degree. But that last time I was in a line at HT for a release and that happened, am obvious flipper had a few people with him and they all bought the max.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

emily

Postby emily » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:43 pm

I wonder how they decide which ones to restock and when.
Emily

darthfabul0us

Postby darthfabul0us » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:09 am

Looks less and less likely a restock is ever coming at this point. About ready to bite the bullet and just pay ebay prices for this one. Anyone hear anything? Pretty bummed too cause when it first came out, it was easy to find in-store and online.
Finally broke the 1,000 Pops mark...

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... VHJYV607Q/

Return to “Pop!”