More Power Ranger Pops?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
TriFeckTa

More Power Ranger Pops?

Postby TriFeckTa » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:48 am

With the release of the power ranger pops from the new movie, would you guys like to see Power Rangers from different series? I think one of my faves would be "lost galaxy" rangers, i would love a magna defender pop. And do you guys think we will eventually see 6 inch megazord pops?
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Redhead01

Re: More Power Ranger Pops?

Postby Redhead01 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:32 pm

hopefully the zords drop, i personally would love me a few of the zords just cause of the nostalgia and the lack of room for a full size one wont really work.
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... I5WQQ7HK1/

ISO
Maleficent(Movie)

Pintsized heroes Power Rangers Zordon, Lord Zedd, Unmasked Yellow, and Unmasked White

DMScurvy

Postby DMScurvy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:31 pm

I never liked PR, but I had a cousin thay was all in for them . So for his sake I hope they make VR Troopers, Masked Rider and Beetleborgs.

MasterAS

Postby MasterAS » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:39 pm

I hope they make ones based off of In Space, Dino Thunder, SPD, Jungle Fury, and RPM.
MasterAS
Pop: 10
Pocket Pop: 3
Mystery Minis: 5
ReAction: 1
Latest POP: The Gate Keeper/Zuul/The Key Master 3-Pack

Twitter: @MasterAS2000 (I do curse on this so fair warning)

Yep! Just Twitter. Lol

d3monicwolv3s

Postby d3monicwolv3s » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:17 am

I doubt they'll do other seasons. Mmpr is where the money is.

There are a few additional heroes and sixth rangers I would love to have in pop form though.

I want them to do the mmpr villians at least. I would love to own a full set of the mmpr villians in some form. Since Bandai is in no hurry to ever do it.

ruxy_100

Postby ruxy_100 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:41 am

MMPR does seem to be the focus. It's the series that fans are most nostalgic about. And it's what all the other licence holders are focussing on at the moment - including the Boom comic book series and various action figure and mini-figure lines.

It also makes sense given the new movie is a reboot of that series.

Maybe one day they could do something like the S.H.Figuarts line and just release the red ranger from each series.

Nega

Postby Nega » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:56 am

I just want the new movie stuff in pint size Heroes form. Not a fan of the classic ones

d3monicwolv3s

Postby d3monicwolv3s » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:25 am

ruxy_100 wrote:
Maybe one day they could do something like the S.H.Figuarts line and just release the red ranger each series.

Bandai is currently doing a collectors line (they choose to do a build a figure part of a megazord over including weapons though).

They are supposed to do every ranger ever, but no one is expecting they'll actually stick to such a long commitment.

Return to “Pop!”