Sesame Street Herry Monster POP!!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Re: Sesame Street Herry Monster POP!!

Postby thejosh2010 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Kaljor wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:Best i can tell, this is NOT flocked, correct??

Unfortunately not. I REALLY hope that's coming soon though. I want this character but my SS set is exclusively flocked. I much prefer them that way.

You need to work on getting a flocked Howard the Duck!

I would buy a flocked Howard lol Our SS set is exclusively flocked as well Julian!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:29 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
Kaljor wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:Unfortunately not. I REALLY hope that's coming soon though. I want this character but my SS set is exclusively flocked. I much prefer them that way.

You need to work on getting a flocked Howard the Duck!

I would buy a flocked Howard lol Our SS set is exclusively flocked as well Julian!

Believe me there's nothing I'd love more. (Besides maybe a brand new Howard based on his modern design, or Duckpool) But I'm not the one who makes those decisions. If I did the Marvel and DC lines would be so weird. lol lol lol
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Well, anyway I got my Herry pop yesterday in the mail, unfortunately just the same basic ten Sesame characters on the back of the box still.
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Got mine too but I ordered him for my nephew.... he's 18 months old and carries all his Sesame pops with him everywhere! Getting him started young :)
Kristen

ruxy_100

Postby ruxy_100 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:05 pm

Is he the same bright blue as shown in the glam?

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:39 am

mine should be coming soon as well. not to be greedy but hopefully I can get a second at some point to customize a flocked version. honestly, this release should have been flocked since it's a specialty series

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:34 am

This pop looks great but I'm not gonna buy him and put him in an entirely flocked SS collection. I'd really like to see him get a flocked variant even if it has to be an unpleasant exclusive.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Return to “Pop!”