Walgreens Exclusives

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Re: Walgreens Exclusives

Postby Lonikins » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Every single Walgreens I go to around here is completely different on what they have. I have yet to find the perfect Walgreens :(
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:28 pm

These came into my store today. They aren't on file though so I don't have a wic for them. Hopefully soon.

SCF

Postby SCF » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:02 pm

jambes wrote:These came into my store today. They aren't on file though so I don't have a wic for them. Hopefully soon.

Dig it
ImageImage

The Head

Postby The Head » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:14 pm

jambes wrote:These came into my store today. They aren't on file though so I don't have a wic for them. Hopefully soon.

Nice! No joker, eh? Are they going out on the floor yet or do you have to hold them for the wic?

rkwo

Postby rkwo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Walgreens needs to up their game, their Funko section is limited
Rodney Image

emcee

Postby emcee » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:56 pm

They also need to get more stock for their online store that will sell out in more than 1 hour. Walgreens exclusives should not be selling out faster than SDCC/NYCC exclusives.
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:25 pm

The Head wrote:

Nice! No joker, eh? Are they going out on the floor yet or do you have to hold them for the wic?

Seems that they are an assortment. Some stores probably got random pulls for Stewart amd Joker, I just didn't happen to get any.

I have them on hold unless someone asks for them as they won't ring up correctly and it won't take it from my inventory if I sell them. I am sure most stores would stick em right out though.

scottfoomusic510

Postby scottfoomusic510 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:13 am

cool to know! i didnt know they were already around the corner. thanks for sharing!
FUNKO FIENDS PRESIDENT
IG & TWITTER: @SCOTTFOOMUSIC - YOUTUBE: FUNKOFIENDS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Head

Postby The Head » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:39 am

jambes wrote:Seems that they are an assortment. Some stores probably got random pulls for Stewart amd Joker, I just didn't happen to get any.

I have them on hold unless someone asks for them as they won't ring up correctly and it won't take it from my inventory if I sell them. I am sure most stores would stick em right out though.

Thanks for the info! If they just put them out, I can't wait for the confusion that will ensue when I try to check out. Unless it's a knowledgeable associate like yourself! ;) I've had some interesting (and LONG!) experiences when stuff doesn't ring up right at Walgreens. There are worse things though and I'll at least have them, assuming they figure it out and let me leave with them. lol

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:51 pm

OMG! He looks so good! I've been wanting John for so long! I need to find him ASAP!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Fawk

Postby Fawk » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Looking forward to finding the WIC. Even if it is an assortment WIC it's useful for tracking inventory increases. I checked 3 Walgreen's locally and no go.

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:33 pm

They added Lantern to file, however it's a temporary solution. It's marked as discontinued and doesn't have a wic. So in the mean time, I will not have any numbers to help you guys. Sorry!

Fawk

Postby Fawk » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:36 pm

jambes wrote:They added Lantern to file, however it's a temporary solution. It's marked as discontinued and doesn't have a wic. So in the mean time, I will not have any numbers to help you guys. Sorry!

We all appreciate what info you can and do provide.
;-)

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Fawk wrote:
jambes wrote:They added Lantern to file, however it's a temporary solution. It's marked as discontinued and doesn't have a wic. So in the mean time, I will not have any numbers to help you guys. Sorry!

We all appreciate what info you can and do provide.
;-)

Agreed. You've been awesome Ashley!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:03 am

No need to apologize! You are always helping us out! I don't think he has made it to the East Coast yet. I can't wait to get him!
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!
Sidekick in the Legion of Collectors
Hero of the Collector Corps
Pirate of the Smugglers Bounty

ISO: Unmasked Black Panther Dorbz

Kitzka
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby Kitzka » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:50 am

Hope to see Faker on the east coast in the next few weeks. Thanks for the update.

Lara

Looking for Care Bear Protos

Kwiksilverpop

Postby Kwiksilverpop » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:47 am

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Cons: Comikaze' 15, SDCC '16, NYCC '16, Blizzcon '16, ECCC '17, D23 '17, SDCC '17, Blizzcon '17, ECCC '18, SDCC' 18, NYCC '18, DCON '18, SDCC '19, NYCC' 21, SDCC '22
Events: Fundays '16, Fright Night '16, Fundays '17, HQ Grand Opening '17, Fundays '18, Fundays '19, Fundays '22

GeekyFinds

Postby GeekyFinds » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:55 am

Kitzka wrote:Hope to see Faker on the east coast in the next few weeks. Thanks for the update.

Lara

I never have any luck finding these on the East coast. Hopefully this release will be different
You can call me....Ryan :wwe5:
ImageImage

JetLifer

Postby JetLifer » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:06 am

Found tons of Jokers at one of my Walgreens. Hope to find Mr. Stewart this week

Classier

Postby Classier » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:06 am

emcee wrote:They also need to get more stock for their online store that will sell out in more than 1 hour. Walgreens exclusives should not be selling out faster than SDCC/NYCC exclusives.

Let us not forget the time they DID sell SDCC exclusives.

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:15 am

I hope this helps someone:

I'm Abe

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:45 am

MyLittleFunkos wrote:I hope this helps someone:

Spoiler: show

excellent. Thanks Abe.
-They call me... Wes (AKA ScrappyMosier on Twitter & Vinyl4Blood on IG)
"OMG.. I need that"
Pop Grail wish list: Freddy Stark Pop and Comic Con 2009 "Big Fred" wobbler, Camp Fundays Freddy as Spartan. Any condition.

ditbu13oi

Postby ditbu13oi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:11 am

MyLittleFunkos wrote:I hope this helps someone:

Thank you!

Fawk

Postby Fawk » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:31 am

I have a manager I am friends w/ at Walgreen's, and it looks like the Joker is also not loaded into their inventory system yet.

If I find a WIC or any other means to track the item I will share it.

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Hit 12 ... yes... 12 Walgreens yesterday from Bakersfield to Pasadena.
Only found Green Lantern at the store closest to my house... and half of them had bad wrist-band paint. One store had 75-90 Jack Skellingtons and ZERO other pops. Don't ask. I have no idea what that was about.
One store had a new case of the Beauty and the Beast Dorbz. (All commons)
Oh ya... I almost forgot. I also picked up my first chases from walgreens. I found a Chase Batman Dorbz and a Chase Green Lantern Dorbz. I had to ask for them. They were all being held in the back... because the stores haven't completed their "toy isle reset" yet, so they didn't have a spot on the shelf.

2 pick-ups from 12 walgreens isn't good odds... but I'm stoked to finally get a chase and only pay retail, so no complaints from me.
"OMG.. I need that"
Pop Grail wish list: Freddy Stark Pop and Comic Con 2009 "Big Fred" wobbler, Camp Fundays Freddy as Spartan. Any condition.

Kitzka
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby Kitzka » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:53 pm

Vinyl4Blood wrote:Hit 12 ... yes... 12 Walgreens yesterday from Bakersfield to Pasadena.
Only found Green Lantern at the store closest to my house... and half of them had bad wrist-band paint. One store had 75-90 Jack Skellingtons and ZERO other pops. Don't ask. I have no idea what that was about.
Oh ya... I almost forgot. I also picked up my first chases from walgreens. I found a Chase Batman Dorbz and a Chase Green Lantern Dorbz. I had to ask for them. They were all being held in the back... because the stores haven't completed their "toy isle reset" yet, so they didn't have a spot on the shelf.

2 pick-ups from 12 walgreens isn't good odds... but I'm stoked to finally get a chase and only pay retail, so no complaints from me.

Wow 12 Walgreens? that's quite the accomplishment. i'm going to have to check my local stores next week.

Lara

Looking for Care Bear Protos

ljthetoyaddict

Postby ljthetoyaddict » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Time to go hunting!!!! :)
Collecting Since 2012-Over 800 Funko Items And Counting- IG @skylanderaddicts-Keep it Popping! :freddy2:

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Kitzka wrote:
Vinyl4Blood wrote:Hit 12 ... yes... 12 Walgreens yesterday from Bakersfield to Pasadena.

Wow 12 Walgreens? that's quite the accomplishment. i'm going to have to check my local stores next week.

Lara

With walgreens... it was perfect timing yesterday. Most stores have gotten in their shipment, but haven't put them out because they haven't been able to do the toy isle "reset" because they've been too busy putting out Valentine's stuff. So I had to walk in, select an employee that looked friendly or in a good mood, and then explained the "in the back because of a reset" issue... and 6 of the 12 stores brought a case of dorbz out to me to look at. If they had been on the shelf... I doubt that I would have gotten them.

I hit the Walmarts first... since they opened first, or had 24 hour stores. I figured most people would be sleeping in yesterday morning to save their energy for superbowl parties and wouldn't hit the stores that early. That paid off. After a few hours... people were up and shopping, and after that, walmarts were a dead end.
"OMG.. I need that"

ditbu13oi

Postby ditbu13oi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:40 pm

Joker has hit NorCal!

emcee

Postby emcee » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Classier wrote:
emcee wrote:They also need to get more stock for their online store that will sell out in more than 1 hour. Walgreens exclusives should not be selling out faster than SDCC/NYCC exclusives.

Let us not forget the time they DID sell SDCC exclusives.

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

Wrudart

Postby Wrudart » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Nothing at mine yet but they are running a 599 sale on the ones I do have
:beerchug:

Fawk

Postby Fawk » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:47 pm

If anyone locates either Green Lantern or Joker in Arizona please give word. I'm keeping an eye on eBay to see when they get posted closer than California.

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Struck out at the first Walgreens, found 4 Jokers at the second. Sadly I am only looking for GL so my hunt continues but at least they are out there!
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

Guneagle01

Postby Guneagle01 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:20 am

when is Gwenpool supposed to start showing up?

Fawk

Postby Fawk » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:56 am

I went to about 10 different Walgreen's yesterday. I found a Spiderman Dorbz Chase and Green Lantern POPs in the SE valley, but no Jokers yet.

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:58 am

So it looks like they made a wic for Lantern and Joker. It is 907618.

The problem is that this was the old Star Wars wic. So they all share a spot now. So confusing.

Fawk

Postby Fawk » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:10 am

jambes wrote:So it looks like they made a wic for Lantern and Joker. It is 907618.

The problem is that this was the old Star Wars wic. So they all share a spot now. So confusing.

Hey :) thanks...that's a start at least.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Thanks Ashley! Is there any way to use that WIC to check inventory before I go to Walgreens?

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:49 pm

I saw a picture of WG exclusive juggernaut than was floating on IG this morning. Not sure if its real but if it is it looks awesome
Hello I'm Victor!!

Pop count:2300

Dorbz count:110

Proto count:6

ImageImage

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:01 pm

I actually gasped when I saw Juggernaut. In love! That means my Walgreens ISO list went from nothing to John Stewart, Gwenpool and Juggernaut in like 3 weeks. Sad.

Return to “Pop!”