Revenge of the Sith 3-pack and Cantina 3-pack (original Kenner Toys colorways)- WM exclusives

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Measured Mayhem

Re: Revenge of the Sith 3-pack and Cantina 3-pack (original Kenner Toys colorways)- WM exclusives

Postby Measured Mayhem » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:26 am

None in my area, not too worried. Usually Walmart exclusives are pretty cheap on secondary market with a few exceptions.
Remember, remember, the fifth of November

markenty13

Re: Revenge of the Sith 3-pack and Cantina 3-pack (original Kenner Toys colorways)- WM exclusives

Postby markenty13 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:29 am

Out of box view of Tarfull, Palpatine and Utapau Clone Trooper

ImageImage ImageImage

DocRamon

Postby DocRamon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:31 am

found them both this morning! also in the dfw area. got them at my 5th walmart to check. brickseek isn’t showing anything. and it sure seems like stores are only getting one of each set, at least for now.

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:50 am

My store has two sets on order, so hopefully there's one of each!

Marvelous WD

Postby Marvelous WD » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:00 pm

My store I frequent was creating a new Funko section in the toy aisle. There was a spot for 3 PK exclusives.

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Marvelous WD wrote:My store I frequent was creating a new Funko section in the toy aisle. There was a spot for 3 PK exclusives.

Same! Hopefully this is a good sign for the both of us! :colors:

Dogmatic

Postby Dogmatic » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:33 pm

DocRamon wrote:found them both this morning! also in the dfw area. got them at my 5th walmart to check. brickseek isn’t showing anything. and it sure seems like stores are only getting one of each set, at least for now.

Whereabouts? The one by me in Irving had bupkus.
NES JASON 4 LIFE
ISO: 8-Bit Jason proto, NES colorway. If it exists, anyway.

Nikeboi916

Postby Nikeboi916 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:34 pm

The Head wrote:
ThePhantomFunko wrote:They're popping up on eBay from $40 to $100 now, depending on the seller. I'm wondering if I should scoop up a cheaper one now before it's too late or try my luck with Walmart later in the month. None of my Walmart's have these in stock at the moment, and they're usually late to get things, but I've had good success with Walmart in the past so it may be worth it to wait...

Ah! What should I do! LoL, either way these babies will be mine in the end.

At the very least, I feel like ebay will ultimately be flooded with them so the price should come down, at least in the short term.

Personally, I am hoping for these to be listed online since I've had very good success online the last several exclusives.

Good luck to all!

Forreals i been getting all my walmart exclusive pops from online ship to store lately too ..
ImageImage

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Anybody spotted these in Tennessee yet?

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:34 pm

I'm going to have to hunt down that Sith three pack.
Higher, Further, Faster

DocRamon

Postby DocRamon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Dogmatic wrote:
DocRamon wrote:found them both this morning! also in the dfw area. got them at my 5th walmart to check. brickseek isn’t showing anything. and it sure seems like stores are only getting one of each set, at least for now.

Whereabouts? The one by me in Irving had bupkus.

the one i found it at was in north richland hills.

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:28 am

treswright wrote:Well it's finally official! Posted on the Funko blog:

https://funko.com/blogs/news/walmartexclusivesjan2017

I've been trying to cut back on SW Pops, but.... FUNKO MAKES ME BUY THEM ALLLLLLLLL :eek:

Palpatine looks freaky and I'm really sure I want that Tarful :bounce: :cheers: and the trooper of course because Troopers :D

Does this mean we are likely to get more PT POPs? Because I'd like another Qui Gon and a ROTS Anakin & Obi, and of course a Jar Jar so I can burn it lol
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HarryG5O

Postby HarryG5O » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:51 am

I love these new ones! I still cannot understand Funko's logic in making Qui Gon so rare though. It's annoying how all the Prequel Pops are exclusive. So many cool ones!!
You like my Savitar Avitar?!

Pops: 253
Marvel: 146
DC: 33
Star Wars: 48
Doctor Who: 19
Harry Potter: 3
Minecraft: 1

1st Pop: The Flash (CW)
100th Pop: Ron Weasley
200th Pop: Cap America (Quantum)
Latest Pop: Ben Kenobi
Favourite Pop: General Greivous

My collection: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... P8OEP3ZBE/

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:55 am

HarryG5O wrote:I love these new ones! I still cannot understand Funko's logic in making Qui Gon so rare though. It's annoying how all the Prequel Pops are exclusive. So many cool ones!!

I almost bought him 3 times when he was $100 :blush:

It's very annoying how rare he was given that a lot of collectors wanted him
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HarryG5O

Postby HarryG5O » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:12 am

POPHawk wrote:
HarryG5O wrote:I love these new ones! I still cannot understand Funko's logic in making Qui Gon so rare though. It's annoying how all the Prequel Pops are exclusive. So many cool ones!!

I almost bought him 3 times when he was $100 :blush:

It's very annoying how rare he was given that a lot of collectors wanted him

Exactly, especially since everyone has been asking for one of him since he beginning of Star Wars Pops. ](*,)

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:35 pm

HarryG5O wrote:Exactly, especially since everyone has been asking for one of him since he beginning of Star Wars Pops. ](*,)

POPINABOX AFFILIATE

powderkid28

Postby powderkid28 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:03 pm

I can confirm that brickseek is not reliable as of right now for these packs. Brickseek shows none in my area but I decided to call around. 4th Walmart I talked to an employee who was actually a collector as well and she said they didn't have it but she took my # and said she'd call when/if they got it in. 10 mins later she called and said her toy guy found it and she'd hold it for me.

Sadly I can also confirm that it does seem that the Walmarts that actually get them are only getting 1.

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:04 pm

Was able to find a couple of three packs in the Montclair/Ontario area, so for those in the Inland Empire area of California, they are around if you can find them quick enough
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:46 pm

These are going for silly amounts on eBay - gah!
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:46 pm

a99kitten wrote:These are going for silly amounts on eBay - gah!

Nuts to that ](*,)
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

racheva

Postby racheva » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:48 pm

POPHawk wrote:
treswright wrote:Well it's finally official! Posted on the Funko blog:

https://funko.com/blogs/news/walmartexclusivesjan2017

I've been trying to cut back on SW Pops, but.... FUNKO MAKES ME BUY THEM ALLLLLLLLL :eek:

Palpatine looks freaky and I'm really sure I want that Tarful :bounce: :cheers: and the trooper of course because Troopers :D

Does this mean we are likely to get more PT POPs? Because I'd like another Qui Gon and a ROTS Anakin & Obi, and of course a Jar Jar so I can burn it lol

There is already a Jar Jar! It still burns that I had to drop $50 on him :mad:
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:52 pm

racheva wrote:There is already a Jar Jar! It still burns that I had to drop $50 on him :mad:

Oh my bad lol I mean he's a terrible character but a token in some cases, and he's great as long as he doesn't appear, move or say anything lol
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

dishsnthings

Postby dishsnthings » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Theres something fishy about brickseek on both of these numbers. Usually it starts at my local WM, then progresses on out. These start at my local, then the next town, then skips almost all the way clear to the CT coast, some 70-80 miles. I know there are dozens upon dozens of WM not listed in the 10-50 mile radius range........Very curious.....
My Funko Craziness: Rides: 33 Hikari: 44 Large Pop!: 28
Small Pop!: 1407

powderkid28

Postby powderkid28 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:32 pm

I should have added that I found mine in Central Illinois. Very surprised it got here so soon as things generally arrive a little later in Illinois.

powderkid28

Postby powderkid28 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:35 pm

dishsnthings wrote:Theres something fishy about brickseek on both of these numbers. Usually it starts at my local WM, then progresses on out. These start at my local, then the next town, then skips almost all the way clear to the CT coast, some 70-80 miles. I know there are dozens upon dozens of WM not listed in the 10-50 mile radius range........Very curious.....

Yup I have 3 walmarts in my city and another 3 within 10 mins...and only 2 of the stores were listed on brickseek. Very weird, conincidence maybe but when I got it it was from one of the stores listed.

Picmahweji

Postby Picmahweji » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:48 pm

any one have stores that have received more that one box?

HarryG5O

Postby HarryG5O » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:31 am

POPHawk wrote:
racheva wrote:There is already a Jar Jar! It still burns that I had to drop $50 on him :mad:

Oh my bad lol I mean he's a terrible character but a token in some cases, and he's great as long as he doesn't appear, move or say anything lol

Isn't Jar Jar really rare though? It'd be nice to see another version of him that doesn't go for way too much lol lol

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:31 am

HarryG5O wrote:Isn't Jar Jar really rare though? It'd be nice to see another version of him that doesn't go for way too much lol lol

Maybe we'll get a AOTC version lol at least he was bearable in that movie lol

Rare or not I will microwave that sucker :cheers: :cherry:
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

HarryG5O

Postby HarryG5O » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:55 am

POPHawk wrote:
HarryG5O wrote:Isn't Jar Jar really rare though? It'd be nice to see another version of him that doesn't go for way too much lol lol

Maybe we'll get a AOTC version lol at least he was bearable in that movie lol

Rare or not I will microwave that sucker :cheers: :cherry:

He was only bearable because he was barely in it XD

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:00 am

HarryG5O wrote:He was only bearable because he was barely in it XD

POPINABOX AFFILIATE

Royasave33

Postby Royasave33 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 pm

I hate my Walmart they have had the same six pops there for the last year gotta hope they go up online

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Those rumors of them spreading through the Dallas area like wildfire seem to be slightly exaggerated lol I checked 3 stores and nada. One of the stores just got the WM mystery boxes, that should give you an idea of how "current" the Dallas-area stores are lol
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Still no luck for me but my local walmart has been great with exclsuives lately. Found a ton of chrome Death Troopers!
Higher, Further, Faster

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:10 pm

treswright wrote:Those rumors of them spreading through the Dallas area like wildfire seem to be slightly exaggerated lol I checked 3 stores and nada. One of the stores just got the WM mystery boxes, that should give you an idea of how "current" the Dallas-area stores are lol

LOL!! Glad you finally got the Black Friday boxes. Sounds like your Walmart is on point. lol
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

Measured Mayhem

Postby Measured Mayhem » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:01 pm

I can't wait for these!
Remember, remember, the fifth of November

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:00 am

Got to have these!
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:10 am

Measured Mayhem wrote:I can't wait for these!

Same :cheers: Love that Clone trooper, they always make for great photos :D

and the Palpatine POP should be fun :D
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:33 am

I hope they end up doing a Jedi 3-pack with Ani, Obi, and Mace
Higher, Further, Faster

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:04 am

Gotta add these to the SW collection.
None in my area yet though :(

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:46 pm

My Walmart had one of each so I grabbed em. They were back in the toy section back by the Star Wars section on the top shelf. I nearly missed them.
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

Return to “Pop!”