Revenge of the Sith 3-pack and Cantina 3-pack (original Kenner Toys colorways)- WM exclusives

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
HarryG5O

Re: Revenge of the Sith 3-pack and Cantina 3-pack (original Kenner Toys colorways)- WM exclusives

Postby HarryG5O » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:51 pm

ScarletFunko wrote:I hope they end up doing a Jedi 3-pack with Ani, Obi, and Mace

I would rage quit if they did this and it was rare.
You like my Savitar Avitar?!

Pops: 253
Marvel: 146
DC: 33
Star Wars: 48
Doctor Who: 19
Harry Potter: 3
Minecraft: 1

1st Pop: The Flash (CW)
100th Pop: Ron Weasley
200th Pop: Cap America (Quantum)
Latest Pop: Ben Kenobi
Favourite Pop: General Greivous

My collection: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... P8OEP3ZBE/

POPHawk

Re: Revenge of the Sith 3-pack and Cantina 3-pack (original Kenner Toys colorways)- WM exclusives

Postby POPHawk » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:27 pm

HarryG5O wrote:I would rage quit if they did this and it was rare.

Yeah that would be enough for me to burn my POPs and never collect them again lol :blush: :angryfire: :spiderman: :pain10: :mumum:
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

zodach

Postby zodach » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:52 pm

I was at 3 Walmarts between yesterday and today. All of them had the spots reserved for the 3-packs with shelf tags in their new section for Funko POP, Dorbz, and Mystery Minis, as well as Loyal Subjects (more shelf tags, no stock yet). This section was near the middle of the action figure aisle.

Only one store had the 3-packs on the shelf and it was just one of each as others have reported. Brickseek shows none in stock at any of these stores even though the one store actually had them. I'm guessing they may not return any hits since the quantity is so low right now at only one set per store. Hopefully larger quantities are on the way.

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:06 pm

they're going to hit us worse than ZEA Batman and retroactively tell us these shipments were the only ones

HarryG5O

Postby HarryG5O » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:19 pm

POPHawk wrote:
HarryG5O wrote:I would rage quit if they did this and it was rare.

Yeah that would be enough for me to burn my POPs and never collect them again lol :blush: :angryfire: :spiderman: :pain10: :mumum:

So true. lol Funko would be like 'Hey fans, you know how you've been wanting Mace, Anakin and Obi Wan for ages now? Well they're all exclusive to comic-con!' Wouldn't even put it past them. lol lol

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:34 pm

HarryG5O wrote:So true. lol Funko would be like 'Hey fans, you know how you've been wanting Mace, Anakin and Obi Wan for ages now? Well they're all exclusive to comic-con!' Wouldn't even put it past them. lol lol

BASTARDS!!!! lol
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HarryG5O

Postby HarryG5O » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:46 pm

POPHawk wrote:
HarryG5O wrote:So true. lol Funko would be like 'Hey fans, you know how you've been wanting Mace, Anakin and Obi Wan for ages now? Well they're all exclusive to comic-con!' Wouldn't even put it past them. lol lol

BASTARDS!!!! lol

I still don't understand their logic in doing Kit FIsto and Plo Koon before the likes of young Obi Wan and Ani lol lol

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Is it true that Walmarts are only get one of each per store?
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:54 pm

I'm not finding them either...getting Qui-Gon flashbacks 8-[

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Megacam wrote:I'm not finding them either...getting Qui-Gon flashbacks 8-[

You don't say that lol
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:55 pm

POPHawk wrote:
Megacam wrote:I'm not finding them either...getting Qui-Gon flashbacks 8-[

You don't say that lol

:-#

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:17 pm

I've seen a few people post pics on facebook, one here in NY which is only odd because we typically get things way later than west coast.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Honestly I'm just happy that these didn't go to Walgreens because then I'd be out of luck for sure.
Higher, Further, Faster

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:40 pm

I found them! :compress: :colors: :cheers: :freddy2: I'm so happy to be done hunting for these guys! Now it's time to hunt for the Princess Walmart exclusives! ](*,)

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:52 pm

I am seriously hoping that this "one of each per store" thing is just for the initial release and then there will be a flood of these available - hopefully for online purchase since that is the only way I get Walmart exclusives. Pleasepleaseplease... [-o<
Hi, I'm Merri!

pop_jumper

Postby pop_jumper » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:26 am

synergy56 wrote:I am seriously hoping that this "one of each per store" thing is just for the initial release and then there will be a flood of these available - hopefully for online purchase since that is the only way I get Walmart exclusives. Pleasepleaseplease... [-o<

With all the fuss with Funko partnering with Walmart, these had better be more readily available soon.
Name's Aaron.
Electronics.

TARGET

POP! : 460
First: Ash (Army of Darkness)
Latest: Violet (CHASE)
Fav POP! : Jay Garrick (signed by Teddy Sears!)/Flocked Crash Bandicoot
GRAIL(S): Qui-Gon Jinn (NYCC 2016)

Mystery Minis: ??

Follow @beachcitiesflash on Instagram!

We got no food, we got no jobs, OUR POPS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:49 am

Went to two stores today and they didn't have them. They had very little Funko items.
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Ricardo616

Postby Ricardo616 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:01 am

I don't suppose a nice person would be willing to ship a cantina set for cost plus shipping to the UK would they?....

JBeard

Postby JBeard » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:41 am

Surprisingly found both at my Walmart today! Alsojust one of each

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:42 am

Looks like they are showing up in a few places :cheers:

Just be thankful you don't have to buy on eBay lol
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

darthfyer

Postby darthfyer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:18 am

For those of you playing along, the announcement of these two sets pushes the all time Star Wars Pop count over 200! Keep in mind, this includes the Unvaulted 're-releases'.
Star Wars Pop! Vinyl In-Box Collector | Completion: 183/206 (88.4%)

Royasave33

Postby Royasave33 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:20 am

Does funko pay attention to everyone complaining about Walmart on here or do they not care

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:50 am

Royasave33 wrote:Does funko pay attention to everyone complaining about Walmart on here or do they not care

I think the sounds of :mir1: dulls out our complaining lol
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

Darfie24

Postby Darfie24 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:41 am

So any word on an international release? So far, none of the Walmart exclusives made it to Europe, and I hate paying eBay prices for these Pop!s
Frank
Funko Pop count: 402
First Pop: Dark Phoenix
Best Pop: Clone Commander Cody
Last Pop: Pop! Luke Skywalker on Speeder chase
200th: X-Force Deadpool (#20)
300th: Dr Strange (Collector Corps)
400th: Kylo Ren Deluxe
IG: darfiefunko

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:13 am

Darfie24 wrote:So any word on an international release? So far, none of the Walmart exclusives made it to Europe, and I hate paying eBay prices for these Pop!s

You and me both :crybaby:
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:40 am

Called 4 stores and visited another two and came up empty :(. Though I still love funko hunting even when I don't find them!
Higher, Further, Faster

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:22 am

ScarletFunko wrote:Called 4 stores and visited another two and came up empty :(. Though I still love funko hunting even when I don't find them!

Never give up and good luck will find you :)

POPINABOX AFFILIATE

HarryG5O

Postby HarryG5O » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:21 pm

POPHawk wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:Called 4 stores and visited another two and came up empty :(. Though I still love funko hunting even when I don't find them!

Never give up and good luck will find you :)

Good luck with getting it. May the Funko Force be with you.

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:33 pm

HarryG5O wrote:Good luck with getting it. May the Funko Force be with you.

Funko Force lol I like that :cheers:

POPINABOX AFFILIATE

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Thank you both! I did however pick some other pops today so no complaints.
Higher, Further, Faster

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Sweet :cheers:
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

rdgmjv11

Postby rdgmjv11 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:57 pm

POPHawk wrote:Looks like they are showing up in a few places :cheers:

Just be thankful you don't have to buy on eBay lol

Don't be so sure. Each Walmart store is only getting one of each (at least in this initial shipment)
399 POPs and counting...
My Collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/rdgmjv11/3HWTZ8ZV4OQFKAH8/
Grails Needed: The Grady Twins (The Shining)

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:07 pm

Ricardo616 wrote:I don't suppose a nice person would be willing to ship a cantina set for cost plus shipping to the UK would they?....

I'm willing to ship, but the trick is if I can actually find these at the store lol
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

angrykoalagear

Postby angrykoalagear » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:45 pm

I need to find the Cantina set!!

Measured Mayhem

Postby Measured Mayhem » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:04 pm

POPHawk wrote:
Measured Mayhem wrote:I can't wait for these!

Same :cheers: Love that Clone trooper, they always make for great photos :D

and the Palpatine POP should be fun :D

Love the palpatine!
Remember, remember, the fifth of November

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:29 pm

What are the retail price on these? I never get to a Walmart so want to see how much fleaBay is currently gouging... ](*,)
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:56 pm

WOW! Just took my wife to see Rogue One. Now she is going to make me buy these.

Fawk

Postby Fawk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:58 pm

a99kitten wrote:What are the retail price on these? I never get to a Walmart so want to see how much fleaBay is currently gouging... ](*,)

Around $25 before tax.

ljthetoyaddict

Postby ljthetoyaddict » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:03 pm

I have been to a bunch of stores and also have been calling for two days now and nothing. I feel like Brickseek is broken lol! Good luck everyone on finding these pops I really hope we all catch a blessing and stores get more stock in.
Collecting Since 2012-Over 800 Funko Items And Counting- IG @skylanderaddicts-Keep it Popping! :freddy2:

Measured Mayhem

Postby Measured Mayhem » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:36 pm

Without brickseek working this is going to be tough.
Remember, remember, the fifth of November

Return to “Pop!”