Last Pop set you have completed and what is your next set

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Last Pop set you have completed and what is your next set

Postby willy wonka » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:49 pm

What is the last set you completed and what is the next set you want to complete?

I don't usually include prototypes or Freddy Funko versions, but I am curious to know if you include them when trying to complete your sets.

Star Wars Rebels, Duck Dodger(Just got my Marvin Ride!)are my most recent completed set and I am hoping to complete my Freddy Funko-Shop 2016 set (I am just missing the Robot Freddy).
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Dogmatic

Re: Last Pop set you have completed and what is your next set

Postby Dogmatic » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Rocky Horror and Mega Man are the only two sets I have completed. No other set has really piqued my interest to complete, past or present.
NES JASON 4 LIFE
ISO: 8-Bit Jason proto, NES colorway. If it exists, anyway.

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:59 pm

My GF and I have a joint complete set of HP, we just added the last couple from the last wave to bring it up to 100% again! I have bloody Negan on the way, once he arrives my WD set will be complete again. I have the Mean Machine Dorbz Rides on the way to bring my Ridez back to 100%, and my Marvin Ride arrived like yours bringing my Pop Rides back to 100%. I think we have all the Duck Dodgers too? I know we have all the glow ones and the chases, just not sure we have all the commons. It's never-ending though, right? Some of these series, as soon as you "complete" them they announce another wave lol
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:03 pm

With some Christmas presents, my Doctor Who set is complete. Well, complete without ones that I either can't get or don't want. My next set I want to complete is the DC Bombshells and I haven't even seen glams of that yet. lol
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

FunkoJoeSuper

Postby FunkoJoeSuper » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:11 pm

I recently completed my Star Trek: The Next Generation set (not a huge set, I know... but that was the most recent).

I'm not looking to complete any sets right now. Currently dedicated to finding chases and other rare pieces. I'd love to complete my Game of Thrones set (I have every # 1-48 with some variants but still need a few pieces), The Walking Dead (have every mold of every character but not every variant - missing a few bloody exclusives), and then of course there is Star Wars which I reckon will never be complete.
Current Stats
Newest: Jolly Roger
First: Sharknado
Highest Valued (According to PPG & Covetly): Biggs Darklighter
Count: 1,018
Funko Collecting Since 2013
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... ZNXHBV3KB/

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:17 pm

I can't remember the last time I completed a set my collection is so scattered. But I will say the next endeavor I have in mind is collecting my favorite classic cartoon characters. I plan on ordering a couple this week.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

commodorefunko

Postby commodorefunko » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Last I finished was the Karate Kid (hey, it still counts as a complete set if there's only 3!) next I intend on finishing is either Stranger Things or LOST, which ever comes out first.
Jonas is the name, Pops are my game

Current POP Count: 299! I want to get something special for 300!+ 9 Mini/Pocket Pops
Current Dorbz/Pint Sized Heroes Count: 20ish
Current Mystery Mini/Idolz/Hikari/Mini Hikari Count: 20

ISO: Any color/white Masters of The Universe, X-Files, Twin Peaks, LOST, Stranger Things, Mr T, and Star Wars protos!!

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:21 pm

I think the only one I'm even attempting at being 100% with is League of Legends. So far, the only "bad" one was DJ Sona – it took a lot of hemming and hawing before I finally pulled the trigger on that one. And I also haven't seen any protos for LoL yet. Depending on the price, I might allow myself to buy one, but I wouldn't try to be 100% on protos. That would be soooooo much money.
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Just grabbed a Lootcrate Tracer to complete the Overwatch wave 1 set including variants. I am not sure which wave I want to complete next. Might be the newly released Beauty and the Beast set.
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

ShockWaveZ55

Postby ShockWaveZ55 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:18 pm

I also have a complete set of Overwatch which is my gaming addiction at the moment. I will buy each and everyone of theses pops that come out. Also will get the full set of minis once they're released!
Hi there! I'm Eric
pop count: over 900 8-[

https://www.instagram.com/55puma55/

TanyaTate

Postby TanyaTate » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Just finished a "micro-sets"... Toy Story 20th anniversary and Inside Out. Almost done with Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, and Moana. Disney, Hanna Barbera and WWE are ongoing.
WANTED: Hanna Barbara Huckleberry Hound POP Dark Purple, Light Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Green and Dorbz Purple, Orange
My Youtube Channel

HappinessGuano

Postby HappinessGuano » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:38 pm

The only set I've ever completed was the X-Files. I had all the ones for Harry Potter for a while, but that obviously didn't last long.
Too soon?

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:06 pm

This is a tough one! Completing a set of POPs isn't always so hard when skipping the other lines, as I have quite a few including television series Thundercats & MOTU, most every anime set including DBZ, Black Butler, AOT..movie sets like the Wizard of Oz & every Quentin Tarantino film's pop sets. When factoring in other lines like Spastik's & Fantastik Plastik's into a set before it is considered to be complete, my Carlos collection and duck dodgers are all 100% complete. Even further so, factoring in Freddy's makes being complete super tough as those pesky 1 of 12's. Lastly, adding in proto's makes it insane and definitely out of reach in 98% of most cases. My nearest full spectrum complete sets are the Ace Ventura set including the Ace, the proto, the LE200 Freddy and the Freddy proto, followed by the Mars Attacks set, which includes the mini, all 3 wobblers and the wobbler proto, the Blox, all 3 POPs, the pop proto, the LE96 Freddy, and the Freddy proto.
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

kikiblanko

Postby kikiblanko » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:12 pm

The last set completed was Sanrio with keroppi! Now i have a full set of DBZ, Sanrio, MLB mascots, Hobbit, own all 7 "common" of Wizard of OZ and my next set to finish is Street Fighter.. only need hot ryu and the gold chase..!

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:22 pm

I am terrible at being a complete-ist. Off the top of my head, I am intentionally 100% on Fallout, Mass Effect, Borderlands, Sailor Moon, and Cowboy Bebop. I am only missing two Adventure Time pieces.

With the Christmas reveals, it looks like I will have some work to do with Mass Effect Armada and Sailor Moon. I already have the next Fallout wave on pre-order, just will have to keep up with the exclsuives.

The other one I intend to have 100% complete is the DC Bombshells wave. But with two chases already in the mix, I feel that may be one I give up on, as I refuse to spend beyond regular retail for chases.

SCF

Postby SCF » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:59 pm

As soon as I receive my order for the latest HB pops! I will be up to date on at least all of the common release. Still working on a few more of the variants.
ImageImage

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:02 am

Latest sets I've completed were Roger Rabbit and with finally getting my Gold Vault Boy I'm back up to 100% on Fallout. I'm really close to DBZ as well but need to find Red Eyes Freiza SDCC for a decent price. As for sets I'm focusing on it is between exclusives for Guardians wave 1 and Big Bang Theory although we just want the standard Pops for that and none of the exclusives.

As for counting protos and stuff I just don't care. Protos are a whole other level of crazy collecting for people that have the $$$ to drop. Freddys though are different. I knew in my heart that my Fallout collection would never truly be 100% so I had to track one down even though I'm not a Freddy collector either.
Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

MV6000

Postby MV6000 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:00 am

The only POP set I completed is the Cowboy Bebop line. It's only four POP's one of each member of The Bebop crew so of course I had to get all four.

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:13 am

I recently completed my Iron Man Production Pop Set. I am currently working on collecting the protos but they are a chore sometimes lol. I am slowly edging into collecting the wobblers, but i can't push myself to do dorbz. I do include the Freddy Starks as part of completing my production piece set.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 am

I don't really go into things thinking I'll complete a set. I do have a complete Star Trek TNG, but overall there are always a couple I don't care to get. I would LOVE to complete Doctor Who, but I know I'll never own the 12th Doctor in the space suit, unless his price comes way down.

Doctor Who is really the only full set I'd love to complete. I'll get a lot of the X-Men, but I don't do most of the variants, so I guess I'll never technically complete the sets.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:21 am

I'm close to completing my first set: Dishonored 2. All I need are the unmasked versions of Emily and Corvo, then I'm done!
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Jezter wrote:I don't really go into things thinking I'll complete a set. I do have a complete Star Trek TNG, but overall there are always a couple I don't care to get. I would LOVE to complete Doctor Who, but I know I'll never own the 12th Doctor in the space suit, unless his price comes way down.

Doctor Who is really the only full set I'd love to complete. I'll get a lot of the X-Men, but I don't do most of the variants, so I guess I'll never technically complete the sets.

I am in the same spot. I dont think I will have that doctor or hopefully it will come down in price.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Last one I completed was Dr Strange, hoping to complete Astro Boy but I don't know if we'll ever see the end of the line released. Realistic next complete set will be Rick and Morty or Thor Ragnarok.

Rex Mason

Postby Rex Mason » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:24 pm

Just finished up buying the Batman: The Animated Series line, and nabbed the all-black Batman to complete the latest set of Batman releases. Also nabbed the Target exclusive four Batmen not too long ago.

Next for me is Bombshells, but as a Batman-only guy, I'll be passing on Wonder Woman.

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:31 am

I'm guessing I'll want to be 100% on South Park too when it comes out :D It's one of my favorite shows. Hopefully they don't randomly do a super rare South Park Pop lol
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

NookanCranny

Postby NookanCranny » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Completed the iZombie set. Hoping to complete the Westworld set when it is released.

Undies

Postby Undies » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:40 pm

I think my last complete set was The Labyrinth, and Cowboy Bebop. Off the top of my head I can't think of any upcoming sets I plan to complete :O though there are a few I want like Lara Croft which isn't really a set :S

Squird
Hall of Fame Class of 2012
Hall of Fame Class of 2012

Postby Squird » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:58 pm

Since I only collect the ones that I like, my collection is always complete and never finished.
Funklub: 11181

rkwo

Postby rkwo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:13 am

funkystark wrote:Last one I completed was Dr Strange, hoping to complete Astro Boy but I don't know if we'll ever see the end of the line released. Realistic next complete set will be Rick and Morty or Thor Ragnarok.

I was told that the Astro Boy set is out. I have yet to see them myself, but they are supposedly out.
Rodney Image

funkystark

Postby funkystark » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:07 am

rkwo wrote:
funkystark wrote:Last one I completed was Dr Strange, hoping to complete Astro Boy but I don't know if we'll ever see the end of the line released. Realistic next complete set will be Rick and Morty or Thor Ragnarok.

I was told that the Astro Boy set is out. I have yet to see them myself, but they are supposedly out.

Really? That would be amazing! I've had a 4 pop gap in my collection for way too long. If you do see them let me know please.

felixfelicis

Postby felixfelicis » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Completed FBAWTFT (it counts even though I'm waiting on an exclusive pre-order, right). Going to start collecting Harry Potter after I make room for 40-50 new pops.

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Both my Harry Potter & Fantastic Beast are now complete. I still need 24 POPS to complete my Star Wars.
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

TanyaTate

Postby TanyaTate » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:50 am

Finally finished Doctor Strange. I think I'll start on Scooby Doo now!
WANTED: Hanna Barbara Huckleberry Hound POP Dark Purple, Light Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Green and Dorbz Purple, Orange
My Youtube Channel

grilledeggplant

Postby grilledeggplant » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:49 am

Finished:
1st wave of GOTG set.
Simpsons set
Street fighter set (bought the preorder for the TRU ken and ryu)

Working on:
RE
Batman the animated series
Metallic ranger set

emk194

Postby emk194 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:34 am

Squird wrote:Since I only collect the ones that I like, my collection is always complete and never finished.

I like the way you think! :thumbright:
Hey yo, I'm Elyn!

Tany

Postby Tany » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:39 pm

If I don't count the glitter variant of Sailor Moon (which I missed thanks to work, guh), then I've completed the Sailor Moon line.

Other than that I don't have a complete line. I tried to complete Adventure Time and then ECCC happened last year. xD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Ohayou, I'm Tany-Chan~!!
Instagram: moonlarkly // Twitch: tanypop

*:・゚✧ ✧・゚:*

Pop #: Who knows? // First: Harley Quinn #34.
Newest: ECCC Haul // Wanted: Glitter Sailor Moon!
Holy Grails: White Raven & Amidala

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:07 am

I sadly enough don't have any complete lines. I usually come close until they release a random variant months later and I either can't find it or don't really want it. But the ones I am actually trying to complete currently are the White Lanterns, Teen Titans GO and Metallic Power Rangers. I need the 2 non glow WL Batman and non glow Wonder Woman to finish the line. I just need white Raven which might be quite a while before I can afford her. And I am halfway done with the metallic rangers with hope of winning the green ranger (a grail of mine) in the charity auctions on here.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Last set I completed was the Captain America Civil War set. Next I want to get all of the Daredevil Season 2 pops.
Higher, Further, Faster

bramms24

Postby bramms24 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:31 pm

I just finished up my NFL line. Going to start working on the WWE mystery minis then the NHL line after that
POP count: 299
Mystery Mini: 33

1st POP: WWE CM Punk #02
50th POP: WWE 7-11 Rey Mysterio #06
100th POP: Shaun from Shaun of the Dead #240
150th POP: WWE NWO Hollwood Hogan #11
200th POP: NFL Larry Fitzgerald #27
250th POP: NFL Ben Roethlisberger Throw Back #65
Grail: WWE CM Punk Pink Shorts #02

twirdman

Postby twirdman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:26 am

I sadly don't have a complete line of anything yet. I'm close with Firefly where I'm missing dirty Kaylee and close with Rocky Horror where I'm missing Columbia.

Return to “Pop!”