Anyone seen the Weapon X Pop?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Ch3wbaccaw0k

Anyone seen the Weapon X Pop?

Postby Ch3wbaccaw0k » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:33 pm

I'm dying for the Weapon X Pop and it was supposed to come out last month. I've seen people finding the other Logan Pops but I haven't heard anything about him. Any news?
Collector of Marvel, Star Wars, and Harry Potter.
\:D/

HowardTheDuck

Re: Anyone seen the Weapon X Pop?

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:35 pm

I haven't seen anything yet. I'm really hoping to get him once he's available.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Loadholt

Postby Loadholt » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Heard it got pushed back, should be arriving soon though.

tinkergnome

Postby tinkergnome » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:54 pm

I think I do a Google search every day for it or the DPCI code. Nothing yet

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:55 pm

I forgot that he even existed! lol I'm not excited for another failed Target hunt! ](*,)

Classier

Postby Classier » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Target gets about 1 out of every 5 exclusives over here, so I hope the odds are with me for this one.

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Loadholt wrote:Heard it got pushed back, should be arriving soon though.

This makes sense to me. The regular Logan just hit GS by me a couple of weeks ago and my HT just got in their exclusive yesterday.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:40 am

I really wish I had a Target close to me. I'd like to get this one when he hits stores without having to make the almost 2 hour drive. Such is life in the middle of Nowheresville, TN.

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:23 am

This definitely needs to release by the time the Wolverine movie comes out!
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:28 am

Icetenka wrote:This definitely needs to release by the time the Wolverine movie comes out!

Logan? I hope we get POPs for that too
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:33 am

POPHawk wrote:
Icetenka wrote:This definitely needs to release by the time the Wolverine movie comes out!

Logan? I hope we get POPs for that too

Yeah, I meant Logan. Hopefully we will see the pops next month since the movie comes out on 3/3
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:51 am

Icetenka wrote:Yeah, I meant Logan. Hopefully we will see the pops next month since the movie comes out on 3/3

Oh yeah that is out pretty soon :) I'd like a Logan for sure, he looks great
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:03 am

I've been waiting for the exciting moment to finally see Weapon X show up on people's IG pages, but so far nothing. I have two Targets within a half hour, but their pops are always crap, so I'll be begging people to send me one if they find one, because he's a solid must have for me. Very excited to eventually have him!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

jaybros82

Postby jaybros82 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:40 am

Been watching everyday for this one, must have

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:22 pm

Weapon X dpci #:

087-06-7124

Looks like he was spotted in the wild on IG so it should be showing up everywhere soon
Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:50 pm

POPHawk wrote:
Icetenka wrote:Yeah, I meant Logan. Hopefully we will see the pops next month since the movie comes out on 3/3

Oh yeah that is out pretty soon :) I'd like a Logan for sure, he looks great

Unfortunately, Funko can't make any POPs for any x-men movies.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:52 pm

Shinfo13 wrote:Weapon X dpci #:

087-06-7124

Looks like he was spotted in the wild on IG so it should be showing up everywhere soon

I have one, but I got it from a giveaway from Funko. What account did you see it on?
Image Image Image Image

jaybros82

Postby jaybros82 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:26 pm

Awesome now the hunting starts

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:38 pm

I'm prepared for the coming struggle...
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Angryduck

Postby Angryduck » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:16 pm

087-06-7124

Did they show an actual picture of the Pop itself or are you talking about the one that shows a random barcode and DPCI with 'wolver min"?

So far, i've seen nothing that is actual proof of it being Weapon X. I don't think it's legit. I mean, people have been seeking info on that particular pop ever since the glam showed up, we get this unverifiable information and everyone is taking as 100% proof.

You would think a person that has this Weapon X pop in their hand would take a pic of the Pop and post it along with the barcode or at least a receipt showing they bought it.

Fawk

Postby Fawk » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:16 pm

Angryduck wrote:

087-06-7124

Did they show an actual picture of the Pop itself or are you talking about the one that shows a random barcode and DPCI with 'wolver min"?

So far, i've seen nothing that is actual proof of it being Weapon X. I don't think it's legit. I mean, people have been seeking info on that particular pop ever since the glam showed up, we get this unverifiable information and everyone is taking as 100% proof.

You would think a person that has this Weapon X pop in their hand would take a pic of the Pop and post it along with the barcode or at least a receipt showing they bought it.

I get that you're new here, but not a good way to come off. Your first 2 posts and you're basically calling everyone liars and haven't offered a thanks for the information that has been provided.

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Fawk wrote:
Angryduck wrote:

087-06-7124

I get that you're new here, but not a good way to come off. Your first 2 posts and you're basically calling everyone liars and haven't offered a thanks for the information that has been provided.

The photo of the bottom of the box is my photo and I can confirm it is real and if you look back on my account, @pops_by_funko, I have posted pics of the POP itself. Unfortunately for all of you guys, I DID NOT find this POP in the wild, it was part of my MCC Superfan Spotlight prize.
Image Image Image Image

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Angryduck wrote:

087-06-7124

I feel pretty confident as a Target team member that this is gonna be the correct dpci. I've searched in our system and upcoming planograms for weeks trying to find any info because there is immense interest in the Weapon X Pop and I wanted to help everyone. I scanned the barcode shared on IG and that description is what comes up. We don't sell other Funko X-men products so it can't be some coincidence that they specifically called it out as being Wolverine. Everything matches including the timing.

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:00 am

Can't wait! I have had great luck with target latelt so good to know they may carry it
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

ljthetoyaddict

Postby ljthetoyaddict » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:44 am

Frantically waiting for him to hit the shelves so he can hit my shelves LOL! I'm feeling like that about Groot and Gweenpool as well.
Collecting Since 2012-Over 800 Funko Items And Counting- IG @skylanderaddicts-Keep it Popping! :freddy2:

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:48 am

Shinfo13 wrote:
Angryduck wrote:

087-06-7124

I feel pretty confident as a Target team member that this is gonna be the correct dpci. I've searched in our system and upcoming planograms for weeks trying to find any info because there is immense interest in the Weapon X Pop and I wanted to help everyone. I scanned the barcode shared on IG and that description is what comes up. We don't sell other Funko X-men products so it can't be some coincidence that they specifically called it out as being Wolverine. Everything matches including the timing.

I just want to confirm that Shinfo provides correct info and is always down to help other funatics. I highly doubt he is trying to post misinformation
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

scottfoomusic510

Postby scottfoomusic510 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:43 am

Haven't seen it in northern Cali yet. Will be using brick seeking and will update if I find.
FUNKO FIENDS PRESIDENT
IG & TWITTER: @SCOTTFOOMUSIC - YOUTUBE: FUNKOFIENDS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Angryduck

Postby Angryduck » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:02 pm

skillawashere wrote:
Shinfo13 wrote:
Angryduck wrote:Did they show an actual picture of the Pop itself or are you talking about the one that shows a random barcode and DPCI with 'wolver min"?

I just want to confirm that Shinfo provides correct info and is always down to help other funatics. I highly doubt he is trying to post misinformation

Was just seeking clarification cause information about this particular pop has been scarce. Thanks for the help.

Wrudart

Postby Wrudart » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Most recent thing I heard, on FB, was end of the month like the 26th or something like that
:beerchug:

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:23 pm

Really stoked for this one to hit!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

thequadsqueen

Postby thequadsqueen » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Found one at Target in LA today, thanks to Brickseek!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:17 pm

Funny, I actually saw it in my local comic store today with the Target sticker
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

hothzambonidriver

Postby hothzambonidriver » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:49 am

They have showed up at the Spokane Valley Target. They had 4 of them on Sunday located in the toy department instead of with the Funko pop display in the electronics department.

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:55 am

There have been re-stocks in the southern california area, but I'm pretty sure flippers have gotten them all by now.
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:13 am

Yeah my store has received 3 shipments of them and gone pretty fast each time. Definitely not bad for Target to get so many restocks when we usually are lucky to get more than the first one.

Phunko

Postby Phunko » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:00 am

Anyone closer to philly? Several in stock around that area (allegedly) The target near me never got them.

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:15 am

I picked him up about a week and a half ago and the target on the other side did of town shows they still have at least 1.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Corps926

Postby Corps926 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 am

If anyone stills needs the Weapon X pop. I picked up 2 in Youngstown Ohio this morning. I'm willing to sell the 2nd one to someone who needs it for cost(9.00) and whatever the cost to ship is. Just picked up the second one to help someone out. Not looking to profit. If no one is interested I'm just going to return it to the store on Friday. Let me know.

Codes

Postby Codes » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Corps926 wrote:If anyone stills needs the Weapon X pop. I picked up 2 in Youngstown Ohio this morning. I'm willing to sell the 2nd one to someone who needs it for cost(9.00) and whatever the cost to ship is. Just picked up the second one to help someone out. Not looking to profit. If no one is interested I'm just going to return it to the store on Friday. Let me know.

That's my local target as well. I haven't been able to make a trip there for a while. Do they have anymore?

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:02 pm

I'm surprised these are still available in store. They were here and gone almost within the day when they released here.

Return to “Pop!”