Brian, good sir, will we see more "Supernatural" POP!s soon-ish?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
volsspongebob

Re: Brian, good sir, will we see more "Supernatural" POP!s soon-ish?

Postby volsspongebob » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:27 am

Definitely want a Rowena Pop. She was sitting in the audience at the panel at Comic Con a few rows behind us. She was watching over the boys like a proud mother.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:49 am

Jezter wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:So, it took me like 3 different tries to like Supernatural. And I don't think I really started enjoying it until around season 8, but now I kind of really love it. Haha. I'm on season 12 now, and sad I only have two seasons left on Netflix. But I guess there will be a season 14 this year?

I was looking at the Pop!s for Supernatural, and super surprised there aren't like...a billion. I don't think I want to go down that rabbit hole, but I almost kind of want to. But I must resist.

It took you 8 whole seasons to get into it?? #-o lol
I was into the show within a few episodes of season 1, but maybe I'm easier to please.

And yeah, I wish there were a lot more pops, not that I have room for them, but as they fall under horror, I'd love to add a whole bunch of creatures and what not. Wish they'd chill on the Sam, Dean, Cass variants and make new characters, but no luck recently.

I did like it, I guess. I liked when they went on hunts. But then the whole fight between demons and angels to demons killing whoever and angels killing everyone and it just seemed like it was on repeat forever. lol. So I did get kind of bored of it. But now I'm totally into it. Call me crazy. =oP

If there are some new releases, I might get into it. If there's still a Sam with Baby left at my Hot Topic, I might just have to pick it up. Although I'd totally prefer Dean, but his price is insane.
Melissa

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:54 am

lunarembrace wrote:
Jezter wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:So, it took me like 3 different tries to like Supernatural. And I don't think I really started enjoying it until around season 8, but now I kind of really love it. Haha. I'm on season 12 now, and sad I only have two seasons left on Netflix. But I guess there will be a season 14 this year?

I was looking at the Pop!s for Supernatural, and super surprised there aren't like...a billion. I don't think I want to go down that rabbit hole, but I almost kind of want to. But I must resist.

I was into the show within a few episodes of season 1, but maybe I'm easier to please.

And yeah, I wish there were a lot more pops, not that I have room for them, but as they fall under horror, I'd love to add a whole bunch of creatures and what not. Wish they'd chill on the Sam, Dean, Cass variants and make new characters, but no luck recently.

I did like it, I guess. I liked when they went on hunts. But then the whole fight between demons and angels to demons killing whoever and angels killing everyone and it just seemed like it was on repeat forever. lol. So I did get kind of bored of it. But now I'm totally into it. Call me crazy. =oP

If there are some new releases, I might get into it. If there's still a Sam with Baby left at my Hot Topic, I might just have to pick it up. Although I'd totally prefer Dean, but his price is insane.

I understand. It IS a CW show after all, so they have plenty of the CWs wonderful flaws, like their love of drama with relationships and doing the same thing every season. I admit there are some bad episodes and some stories, like the Leviathans that just fall flat, but overall it's one of my favorite shows on tv right now. I'll miss it greatly when it's gone.

I hope to get Sam and Baby at some point, although I don't think it was needed as Baby isn't really his. I'd much prefer the chrome chase, but I'll get the dirty version eventually if I can. That said, I'd MUCH rather get all new characters, other humans, demons, angels or monsters, just someone new!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:41 am

lunarembrace wrote:
Jezter wrote:

Been a fan since season 3 when I was out on a field trip in the Aussie outback and one of my camp mates brought out season 1 and 2 on his laptop for entertainment. Never looked back since! Hope to be lucky enough to get my hands on the chase variant! :D
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:00 pm

meghanlovesfunkos wrote:I need a Kevin!! I also think it’d be cool to have demon variations of Sam & Dean, and Cas with GITD angel eyes.

There is a demon Dean with the first blade

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:01 pm

meghanlovesfunkos wrote:I need a Kevin!! I also think it’d be cool to have demon variations of Sam & Dean, and Cas with GITD angel eyes.

tank3rs

Postby tank3rs » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:03 pm

Had to rewatch the show and go back to the first season. I stopped around Season 8 so I definitely think they need to make a Kevin Pop!

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:58 pm

volsspongebob wrote:Definitely want a Rowena Pop. She was sitting in the audience at the panel at Comic Con a few rows behind us. She was watching over the boys like a proud mother.

Oh yes! A Rowena Pop! Would love that :love10:
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:13 am

They can also make the wayward daughters and the 10 inch giant from the show.

CrushMcLovin

Postby CrushMcLovin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:44 am

saul_damascus wrote:

Oh please oh please oh please! I need them all!!!
:freddy2:
Funatic since '13
Funko Collection Count: 962
http://www.TheVIParolaz.com
PROTO ISO: MCU / Disney Pixar

danioh77

Postby danioh77 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:01 am

just received this cool Pop! Ride, can't wait to see more of supernatural Pop!s
ImageImage

Sawasdee Krab, I'm Oh'C. Instagram @danioh77
Pop! - 440 | Dorbz - 5 | Hikari - 7 | Mystery Minis - 44

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:58 pm

danioh77 wrote:just received this cool Pop! Ride, can't wait to see more of supernatural Pop!s

such a good shot!!!
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:00 pm

Saltgunners, unite!!!! Bravo, Hillywood Show!!! Another video, well-done!!!

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:15 pm

They specifically said not to post the video anywhere else.

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:45 am

I really need to get the regular version of Sam with Baby... hmm.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:06 pm

I saw a leaked Gamestop list of upcoming POP!s and it looks like we're getting a Lucifer sometime soon. I would like more but I'll take anything new character wise from them.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:15 pm

BillyLouis wrote:I saw a leaked Gamestop list of upcoming POP!s and it looks like we're getting a Lucifer sometime soon. I would like more but I'll take anything new character wise from them.

Same. They really, really need to make John Winchester. Plus so many others. We've gotten a few different versions of Sam, Dean, and Cas so now it's time to do other characters. It'd be nice to have a Rowena to put with Crowley.

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:26 am

OMG!!! A guy from my FB group just posted a list which seems to have all the upcoming Pops to be released at GS.
Can't trust the source a 100% as I don't know him personally and cannot know how he got that list but it seems legit and... there is a Supernatural Lucifer Pop listed!!!
It is the only one for SPN but at least there is one.
I am so excited!
The release date mentioned is 28-09-2018 which is strange because I think Funko would already have made an announcement, wouldn't they?
Anyway, if this is true, we will soon have a new Pop to add to the SPN family :-)
Hi there! I’m Myriam.

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:31 am

BillyLouis wrote:I saw a leaked Gamestop list of upcoming POP!s and it looks like we're getting a Lucifer sometime soon. I would like more but I'll take anything new character wise from them.

Sorry, I had not seen your post before posting mine below! I think we saw the same list, which tends to confirm it could be for real.
One new character is not enough but at least this is not the 100th version of Sam/Dean/Castiel :-)

MymyChan wrote:OMG!!! A guy from my FB group just posted a list which seems to have all the upcoming Pops to be released at GS.
Can't trust the source a 100% as I don't know him personally and cannot know how he got that list but it seems legit and... there is a Supernatural Lucifer Pop listed!!!
I am so excited!
The release date mentioned is 28-09-2018 which is strange because I think Funko would already have made an announcement, wouldn't they?
Anyway, if this is true, we will soon have a new Pop to add to the SPN family :-)
Hi there! I’m Myriam.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:17 am

I'll be happy with ANY new character that hasn't been made yet, but at least the leaked character is a good one.

Still wish we'd get Death, Kevin, the other three horsemen, a lot more creatures, John & Mary, and anyone else they want to make that hasn't been made yet. :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:23 am

MymyChan wrote:

Sorry, I had not seen your post before posting mine below! I think we saw the same list, which tends to confirm it could be for real.
One new character is not enough but at least this is not the 100th version of Sam/Dean/Castiel :-)

MymyChan wrote:OMG!!! A guy from my FB group just posted a list which seems to have all the upcoming Pops to be released at GS.
I am so excited!

That list was for a gamestop in italy I believe, we can't really trust the dates UNLESS they are SD (street dated) but just seeing them on the list is hope enough, I can not wait! We needed a yellow eyes pop before lucifer tho, since he was the OG baddy
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:55 am

Jezter wrote:I'll be happy with ANY new character that hasn't been made yet, but at least the leaked character is a good one.

Still wish we'd get Death, Kevin, the other three horsemen, a lot more creatures, John & Mary, and anyone else they want to make that hasn't been made yet. :D

Agreed :-)

91shawny wrote:
MymyChan wrote:

I am so excited!

That list was for a gamestop in italy I believe, we can't really trust the dates UNLESS they are SD (street dated) but just seeing them on the list is hope enough, I can not wait! We needed a yellow eyes pop before lucifer tho, since he was the OG baddy

Yes, it was for an Italian Gamestop.
I don't think we will see Lucifer next month (and if it's anything like the Sailor Moon Mystery minis, it will surely be a while before it stands within our display) but it is hope, and a new SPN Pop , the second this year I think, with Baby and Sam.

Gosh, there are so many characters I would like to have as Pops! The list is too long. In short, anything SPN will have to come home at some point :D
Hi there! I’m Myriam.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:35 pm

MymyChan wrote:

I am so excited!

No problem at all, we are just both excited for a new character. Now as for this POP!, I went to Gamestop today on my lunch, [-X my buddy looked up the Lucifer in system and while it's in there it isn't available to preorder yet.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:05 pm

91shawny wrote:
MymyChan wrote:

I am so excited!

Wouldn't mind a Luci or an Azazel. Hope that list is legit.

Would love more love for the red-heads. Rowena and Abadon pops, please :)

Thank you!

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:20 am

dork_knight wrote:
91shawny wrote:
MymyChan wrote:

Thank you!

Definitely Rowena and Abadon! :D
Hi there! I’m Myriam.

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:44 am

danioh77 wrote:just received this cool Pop! Ride, can't wait to see more of supernatural Pop!s

Ok. This picture now makes me think I should take my chase out of the box. I didn't know there was that much detail in the trunk!

Was also stoked to find the Sam and Dean Bloody Convention Exclusives at a used book store yesterday for well under stash. Was a good day.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:53 am

volsspongebob wrote:

Ok. This picture now makes me think I should take my chase out of the box. I didn't know there was that much detail in the trunk!

Was also stoked to find the Sam and Dean Bloody Convention Exclusives at a used book store yesterday for well under stash. Was a good day.

It is your lucky week it seems, Andy ;-)
How lucky you were to find those 2 Pops!
I am thinking of treating myself to the Baby with Sam (even if its price is now so high) if I get a bonus at the end of next month.
Hi there! I’m Myriam.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:12 pm

dork_knight wrote:
91shawny wrote:
MymyChan wrote:

Thank you!
I would be ecstatic if we got Rowena and Abaddon, along with many others that I have listed in this thread many times. But for now, I am happy to see a new character in Lucifer. Hopefully, Brian and Funko have some more in the plans for us.

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:40 pm

Unless there's more than one "Abaddon" I'd love a Pop of her too. She was one of my favorite characters from Season 8 (one of the last seasons I actually watched.) I still haven't been able to get Sam with Baby but maybe if I'm lucky, we'll get another wave with an updated Sam in it. Mostly I want Jo, Ruby (Katie Cassidy), Abaddon, and Michael (Matt Cohen).

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:36 pm

I really hope there is more POP!s coming soon, there are so many new characters they could make.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:42 pm

My nephew texted me this photo tonight:

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:13 am

BillyLouis wrote:My nephew texted me this photo tonight:

Impatiently waiting for it..

ImageImageImageImage

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:51 am

91shawny wrote:

Impatiently waiting for it..

Right?!? One of my favorite episodes!

After last week’s episode, I wouldn’t mind a Kaia Pop too :P

Afrofreddy

Postby Afrofreddy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:24 am

Oh I would love some new supernatural pops... I still need some of the previous supernatural pops
Hi, my name is Sean

Image ImageImageImageImage

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Was that from the HT Periscope? I love it! I hope I can get it when it comes out.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:49 pm

That gym teacher Dean pop is epic. Was thinking of getting out of Supernatural pops, but now I'm back in :)
Hi, I'm Merri!

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:51 pm

JohnnyPOP wrote:Was that from the HT Periscope? I love it! I hope I can get it when it comes out.

I'm not sure, all he said in the text was "Look what's coming out next month.". I'm still wondering where that Lucifer POP! is.

racheva

Postby racheva » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:29 pm

That new Dean is FIRE

oh, Hot Topic...

:mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:40 pm

YES PLEASE!!!!

ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:47 am

NCDS wrote:YES PLEASE!!!!

Spoiler: show

I'm just glad there isn't a chase variant and people wont line up for him

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”