ECCC 2017 POPs

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
RoboFist

Re: ECCC 2017 POPs

Postby RoboFist » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:02 am

ScarletFunko wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:In the case of Michigan I just assumed there were Looney Tunes on the box we can't see just yet.

Good idea. Could be the same with the Creeper where they have other monsters they plan to make on the back.

Oooh, this not only makes a lot of logistical sense, but gets me excited at the same time!
Latest: "BAHNEY, MY PEBBLES!"
300th: Audrey II
200th: Rapunzel (Dancing)
100th: Hoverboard Marty McFly
1st: V for Vendetta
Funatic Since 2012

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Yeah, I would guess the Funko shop too. Just like what they did for the numbered ones from NYCC.
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

Darfie24

Postby Darfie24 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Glad to hear these exclusives will be attainable for people outside of the Con. I definitely need that Cap and Muftak
Frank
Funko Pop count: 402
First Pop: Dark Phoenix
Best Pop: Clone Commander Cody
Last Pop: Pop! Luke Skywalker on Speeder chase
200th: X-Force Deadpool (#20)
300th: Dr Strange (Collector Corps)
400th: Kylo Ren Deluxe
IG: darfiefunko

The Head

Postby The Head » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:25 pm

A little birdie told me today that hot topic will be getting the stranger things 2 pack and cap. Sorry if this has been mentioned already.

emk194

Postby emk194 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:35 pm

It makes sense for Hot Topic to get the Captain America Pop. It's great, because we'll all have a shot at getting one.
Hey yo, I'm Elyn!

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Really hoping I can get in with the lotto or at least get in at the end of the day. There are several that I must have!!!! Fingers crossed for everyone who is going!!!
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:38 pm

According to a FB post Target is getting the Rick & Morty 2 pack. The DPCI is 323-01-0354
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

The Head

Postby The Head » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Strending625 wrote:According to a FB post Target is getting the Rick & Morty 2 pack. The DPCI is 323-01-0354

Hopefully that's all they're getting! :razz:

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Buff Rick and Buff Summer is showing up at Targets here in SoCal. A few local stores already got them in hand this morning and they are totally available for purchase already. My store doesn't get them til tomorrow but I managed to get another store to hold me one. Each store is only getting 3 it seems and the chances that Target finds out they are selling will definitely get them to quickly put a street date hold on them in the system making them unsaleable at the registers. I'm sure this is gonna cause some strain between Funko and Target because chances are Funko will refuse to restock the stores that sell out even though they'll be promoted as a shared exclusive. Here is a pic of the one I nabbed:

Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

TanyaTate

Postby TanyaTate » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Since the main ones I want are Hanna Barbera, I'm hoping they end up on the Funko Shop :)
WANTED: Hanna Barbara Huckleberry Hound POP Dark Purple, Light Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Green and Dorbz Purple, Orange
My Youtube Channel

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Shinfo13 wrote:Buff Rick and Buff Summer is showing up at Targets here in SoCal. A few local stores already got them in hand this morning and they are totally available for purchase already. My store doesn't get them til tomorrow but I managed to get another store to hold me one. Each store is only getting 3 it seems and the chances that Target finds out they are selling will definitely get them to quickly put a street date hold on them in the system making them unsaleable at the registers. I'm sure this is gonna cause some strain between Funko and Target because chances are Funko will refuse to restock the stores that sell out even though they'll be promoted as a shared exclusive. Here is a pic of the one I nabbed:

Saw this all over Facebook yesterday too. Nothing here in Texas, or at least nothing out.
it's the first time I have seen a shared exclusive with Target.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:02 pm

TanyaTate wrote:Since the main ones I want are Hanna Barbera, I'm hoping they end up on the Funko Shop :)

It'll definitely be interesting to see what gets put on the Funko Shop. You'd think all the Funko Original characters and Freddy Dorbz would be on there and that right there is quite a bit!
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Saw this all over Facebook yesterday too. Nothing here in Texas, or at least nothing out.

Target got online only shared exclusives last year for SDCC which were the Golden Girls Reaction set and the red Ghostbuster Pop Ride

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:22 pm

The Head wrote:A little birdie told me today that hot topic will be getting the stranger things 2 pack and cap. Sorry if this has been mentioned already.

I hope Cap will be available on their website. Not sure I can make it to our local store on the day it arrives.
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

JBeard

Postby JBeard » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:49 am

angeladominguez wrote:
Shinfo13 wrote:Buff Rick and Buff Summer is showing up at Targets here in SoCal. A few local stores already got them in hand this morning and they are totally available for purchase already. My store doesn't get them til tomorrow but I managed to get another store to hold me one. Each store is only getting 3 it seems and the chances that Target finds out they are selling will definitely get them to quickly put a street date hold on them in the system making them unsaleable at the registers. I'm sure this is gonna cause some strain between Funko and Target because chances are Funko will refuse to restock the stores that sell out even though they'll be promoted as a shared exclusive. Here is a pic of the one I nabbed:

Want to help me out and grab me one?

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:13 am

JBeard wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:

Sorry. I'm unfortunately not allowed to buy stuff deemed "high demand" while on the clock or hide stuff since it can lead to being fired so I don't mess around. lol. I have my fiance lining up early before opening to help pick up another for a diehard Rick and Morty fan and Pop collector. If I manage to run across another I'll definitely keep you in mind as my 1st priority.

JBeard

Postby JBeard » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:38 am

Shinfo13 wrote:
JBeard wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:

Sorry. I'm unfortunately not allowed to buy stuff deemed "high demand" while on the clock or hide stuff since it can lead to being fired so I don't mess around. lol. I have my fiance lining up early before opening to help pick up another for a diehard Rick and Morty fan and Pop collector. If I manage to run across another I'll definitely keep you in mind as my 1st priority.

Thanks that would be more then fantastic!

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:57 am

Shinfo13 wrote:

Target got online only shared exclusives last year for SDCC which were the Golden Girls Reaction set and the red Ghostbuster Pop Ride

Oh yeah! Forgot about those lol

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:44 pm

I went to target to try and find the Rick and Summer two pack but it didn't work out. Congrats to those finding it !!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

JsinLegacy

Postby JsinLegacy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Didn't see anything that got me excited. I was really hoping for more MOTU or more Fantastic Four. Neither was shown... :(

Top ISO
1. Apollo Freddy 2. 18" Retro Freddy Skeletor 3. Retro Freddy Skeletor

Instagram : JsinLegacy

Team BACON

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Glad Cap will be nice and easy. My HT overstocks everything like hell so I won't stress getting him.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Fawk

Postby Fawk » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:25 pm

The Head wrote:A little birdie told me today that hot topic will be getting the stranger things 2 pack and cap. Sorry if this has been mentioned already.

I can confirm this is the case too

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Super glad to hear WWII Cap is going to be showing up different places, I have three friends in different countries wanting one, so it sounds like they're in with a good chance of picking one up.

RoboFist

Postby RoboFist » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:02 pm

I had a feeling that Cap would be easier to find, simply due to his popularity.

I'm hoping that Michigan and Creeper end up on the Shop, so I don't have to stress buying him from a place like Gemini or BBTS. Never had the best of luck snagging con exclusives from them.
Funatic Since 2012

Princess

Postby Princess » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:26 pm

Brothan...just stop. We understand you are frustrated but this is not the place for that. I don't believe there is an age restriction on here....so at the very least, the swearing is not appropriate.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

emcee

Postby emcee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Dang looks like I missed all the fun.
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

Guneagle01

Postby Guneagle01 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:22 am

when will the official list of shared exclusives be released?

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:26 am

Guneagle01 wrote:when will the official list of shared exclusives be released?

The week of ECCC I believe is when they said they'd release that information, which should be soon I think?

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:28 am

ECCC is next weekend (3/2-5)
My Pop collection:
Disney: 297
Marvel: 53
Star Wars: 49
Harry Potter: 44
DC: 25
Animation: 11
Once Upon a Time: 9
Misc.: 28
Mystery Minis: 25
Rock-Candy: 12
Funko Games: 7
Dorbz: 5
Plush: 5
Hikari: 5
Vixens: 3
Soda: Roger Rabbit
Wobblers: Darth Vader

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:33 am

Great, so we know locations for at least 3 shared exclusives thus far! Going to have to have a "doctor's appointment" next Friday morning it seems...
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:52 am

paxderomano wrote:Great, so we know locations for at least 3 shared exclusives thus far! Going to have to have a "doctor's appointment" next Friday morning it seems...

Funeral also works lol
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Getting so psyched for next week. I love a Con hunt.
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

RoboFist

Postby RoboFist » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:50 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:Getting so psyched for next week. I love a Con hunt.

I just bumped into someone I met while hunting for Pops during NYCC last year. We're not "friends", per say, but we still talked for a good ten minutes about our collections and how stoked we are for ECCC.

Con hunts always feel like what Black Fridays USED to feel like when I was a kid (before it became a crazed, violent waste of time haha). It's a handful of fans who are more than happy to help others rather than stampede over them, and I've never been out during a con without having a fun talk with fellow Funatics.

There's nothin' like it.
Funatic Since 2012

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:51 pm

RoboFist wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:Getting so psyched for next week. I love a Con hunt.

I just bumped into someone I met while hunting for Pops during NYCC last year. We're not "friends", per say, but we still talked for a good ten minutes about our collections and how stoked we are for ECCC.

Con hunts always feel like what Black Fridays USED to feel like when I was a kid (before it became a crazed, violent waste of time haha). It's a handful of fans who are more than happy to help others rather than stampede over them, and I've never been out during a con without having a fun talk with fellow Funatics.

There's nothin' like it.

Precisely. Even the flippers are friendlier on a Con day. They're just magical. lol

HappinessGuano

Postby HappinessGuano » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Word on the street is also that Peppermint Patty will be B&N.
Too soon?

meangene
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby meangene » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:04 pm

As soon as that two pack showed up in Target the flippers went after them in my area. Hopefully cap will be easy to get. good luck to everyone
Gene

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:09 pm

All I really care about is the Creeper from Scooby Doo. Have there been any rumors for that?

RoboFist

Postby RoboFist » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:All I really care about is the Creeper from Scooby Doo. Have there been any rumors for that?

Nothing concrete, but knowing Funko, Creeper will probably Funko-Shop due to him being Hannah Barbara. Either way, he'll also probably be sold through places like Gemini, since they typically sell con exclusives third-party. That being said, since Funko has gotten more and more popular the past few years, they've been selling them at crazy prices, so try to snag them earlier.
Funatic Since 2012

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:All I really care about is the Creeper from Scooby Doo. Have there been any rumors for that?

Completely agree, if it's not a store exclusive I am going to riot.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:47 pm

POPHawk wrote:
paxderomano wrote:Great, so we know locations for at least 3 shared exclusives thus far! Going to have to have a "doctor's appointment" next Friday morning it seems...

Funeral also works lol

My friend's wife was pregnant, so he used the "she's having the baby" excuse once lol

Return to “Pop!”