ECCC 2017 POPs

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Re: ECCC 2017 POPs

Postby valorandvellum » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:08 pm

kinsella5 wrote:Well if that truly is the case, I think fans attending ECCC and other conventions should ask what the need for the lottery truly is? I mean if most are going to be available elsewhere, then who go through the hassle of having a lottery which only results in x number of fans getting to purchase while disappointing another set of fans? Why not just have a large supply of each available at the show, since they will also be available at other retailers? It doesn't make much sense (to me) to go say "Ok you fan #1 can purchase at the show, but you fan #2 can't but you can still get them at other retailers since they are all shared".....either make the majority of them true exclusives only available at the show, and make some shared, or make them all shared and have it so all the fans, naturally first come/first serve can purchase but simply not make them "convention exclusives" and up the production numbers. Would avoid a lot of headaches with collectors since most/all would be able to purchase and kill the secondary higher-price eBay market so it would be a win-win for the collectors.

As someone who participated in the lottery, I can tell you. It's still a lot easier than traveling around to 5 different stores and then hoping that we're quick enough to actually get the ones sold in the Funko online shop. It's more of a guarantee. Some of those exclusives, particularly the numbered ones, do not have as much of a guarantee if you have to go searching for them in the wild. There is also the factor of getting the special ECCC sticker if that matters to you.
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:09 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
kinsella5 wrote:Who would "they" be? Someone with funko or other collectors?

Yoko and Cameron brought it up during the Funko Funkast and I believe they also mentioned it during the 2 reveals. I believe 9 of the 21 (I think there are 21) exclusives have run numbers of 3,000 or less and part of those will be fore sale on the Funko Shop most likely. I also believe that you should only be able to purchase "exclusives" if you attend the show, but this is a nice way to help fans who aren't going to the show an opportunity to get some stuff. I'm sure flippers will be all over the Shop, but not much you can do about that.

As someone who is new to collecting, is 3000 a large run for a Pop? Or is that considered a small number? I think last year there were some ECCC exclusives that were limited to a few hundred which seems low, but 3000 seems like a pretty sizable number.

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:10 pm

valorandvellum wrote: As someone who participated in the lottery, I can tell you. It's still a lot easier than traveling around to 5 different stores and then hoping that we're quick enough to actually get the ones sold in the Funko online shop. It's more of a guarantee. Some of those exclusives, particularly the numbered ones, do not have as much of a guarantee if you have to go searching for them in the wild. There is also the factor of getting the special ECCC sticker if that matters to you.

Does it really have a big impact on collectors to have the ones that have ECCC stickers compared to "Spring Convention" Stickers since the shared exclusives are apparently supposed to have a different sticker? I guess that is probably a stupid question, there are probably collectors who probably have to have both sticker versions I imagine.

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:13 pm

kinsella5 wrote:Does it really have a big impact on collectors to have the ones that have ECCC stickers compared to "Spring Convention" Stickers since the shared exclusives are apparently supposed to have a different sticker? I guess that is probably a stupid question, there are probably collectors who probably have to have both sticker versions I imagine.

I would say the majority doesn't care about stickers and this is reflected in a Pop's value too. If you have two different stickered items but they're both the same Pop, they would probably end up having the same resale value. There is, however, a small percentage who really care about stickers. For some, it's because they just really like having the "proper" sticker on their items. For others, it's like a badge of honor that shows you went to the con and braved the line.
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

Koppper

Postby Koppper » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Weird i didn't get a win in the lotto or a rejection......anyone else have this issue?? Anywhere else you can check to verify?

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:34 pm

kinsella5 wrote:
As someone who is new to collecting, is 3000 a large run for a Pop? Or is that considered a small number? I think last year there were some ECCC exclusives that were limited to a few hundred which seems low, but 3000 seems like a pretty sizable number.

A year ago I'd say 3,000 was a large number, but it has been a pretty common run size lately. Earlier this year there were lots of exclusives on the Funko Shop with smaller numbers, but Funko upped the numbers when they realized they were selling out immediately. I personally like the higher runs because it gets the product in the hands of fans and makes it harder for flippers to inflate the price on the secondary market.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:16 pm

Koppper wrote:Weird i didn't get a win in the lotto or a rejection......anyone else have this issue?? Anywhere else you can check to verify?

I have a friend who received both, a rejection email AND an email saying he won a ticket into the lottery. Quite bizarre.

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
kinsella5 wrote:

A year ago I'd say 3,000 was a large number, but it has been a pretty common run size lately. Earlier this year there were lots of exclusives on the Funko Shop with smaller numbers, but Funko upped the numbers when they realized they were selling out immediately. I personally like the higher runs because it gets the product in the hands of fans and makes it harder for flippers to inflate the price on the secondary market.

True, the higher the number the more collectors can get them, but again, it just doesn't make much sense to have a lottery-based system in my opinion especially when the majority of them will be offered elsewhere. Simply make a large production run for the con and for the other shared retailers and lose the "exclusive" aspect and simply put that they will "debut" at x convention and x retailers as shared exclusives.

Koppper

Postby Koppper » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 pm

kinsella5 wrote:
Koppper wrote:Weird i didn't get a win in the lotto or a rejection......anyone else have this issue?? Anywhere else you can check to verify?

I have a friend who received both, a rejection email AND an email saying he won a ticket into the lottery. Quite bizarre.

I just want to receive something! My girlfriend and I both received nothing....anyone we could ask or is their some list that we can check??

Thanks all!!

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:20 pm

valorandvellum wrote:]I would say the majority doesn't care about stickers and this is reflected in a Pop's value too. If you have two different stickered items but they're both the same Pop, they would probably end up having the same resale value. There is, however, a small percentage who really care about stickers. For some, it's because they just really like having the "proper" sticker on their items. For others, it's like a badge of honor that shows you went to the con and braved the line.

Interesting thanks for that info. I think in this case of ECCC though the braving the line wouldn't apply, perhaps maybe a "Got Lucky, Won the Lottery" badge would be in order. ;-)

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Koppper wrote:I just want to receive something! My girlfriend and I both received nothing....anyone we could ask or is their some list that we can check??Thanks all!!

Don't forget to check your spam/junk mail folder too just in case. I know of others who have not heard either way too, I believe all emails regardless of if a person got in or didn't, should be done by the end of today.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:11 pm

kinsella5 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:Will they just announced before the convention where and what will be shared?
I think usually the date before, right? I remember Yoko saying on FB that everything would be shared as well.

I don't think all of the ones being offered at the convention will be shared exclusives. I remember hearing that "some" will be shared. So far it's been determined about five out of the twenty are shared which would be unofficially 25% of the offerings. Funko has yet to come out and officially say which ones are shared though and that info as everyone knows is coming next week. Also I believe as another person stated earlier that the ones sold at ECCC will have the ECCC sticker on them, the shared exclusives elsewhere will/may have a different sticker.

The larger Hot Topic stores should have plenty of the Captain America and Stranger Things 2-packs, smaller stores will have less. One of the biggest stores in my area has nine boxes of the Captain America one in their backroom, not sure how many come in a box, they aren't selling them until March 2nd which is the first day of the convention. Because the con doesn't start until 2pm that day I suspect a lot of people in the Seattle area who are Pop fans will be hitting up the Hot Topic and other shared exclusive retailers.

Regarding Gamestop I had someone check their list of exclusive Pop's coming out and I did not see the Overwatch Pharah on it. Has that been confirmed elsewhere that it is in fact shared with Gamestop? The Target shared Rick/Morty 2-pack will be rather lean, most of the Target stores in my area only got 3 and they said they were not restocking it once it sells out.

I think it was posted that the Overwatch pop was inside a gamestop, and there was also post about it showing up online or in their inventory.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:14 pm

kinsella5 wrote:
Koppper wrote:I just want to receive something! My girlfriend and I both received nothing....anyone we could ask or is their some list that we can check??Thanks all!!

Don't forget to check your spam/junk mail folder too just in case. I know of others who have not heard either way too, I believe all emails regardless of if a person got in or didn't, should be done by the end of today.

Yup, check spam or junk!
My fiance hasn't received anything either. It could take them a while!

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:16 pm

angeladominguez wrote: I think it was posted that the Overwatch pop was inside a gamestop, and there was also post about it showing up online or in their inventory.

That is interesting I had a friend print out a complete list of their exclusives and while I saw other Pop's listed, I didn't see the Overwatch Pharah listed on it.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:23 pm

kinsella5 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote: I think it was posted that the Overwatch pop was inside a gamestop, and there was also post about it showing up online or in their inventory.

That is interesting I had a friend print out a complete list of their exclusives and while I saw other Pop's listed, I didn't see the Overwatch Pharah listed on it.

I found where I read it. It was on Facebook. Someone pre-ordered it in the past, and now it's being released as an ECCC exclusive so I am assuming that is where the origin came from and passed to other FB groups.

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:01 pm

So I've just got some info that may or may not be true that says Creeper and Muftak will be at FYE.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

KarateKid

Postby KarateKid » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:01 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
kinsella5 wrote:

For a convention I feel 3K is a fairly large number. At NYCC, most of the limited numbered Pops had a 2000 run and most of them made it through most of the day. So another 1K and ECCC being less populated than NYCC, I think it won't be impossible to get.

KarateKid

Postby KarateKid » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:28 pm

valorandvellum wrote:
kinsella5 wrote:Does it really have a big impact on collectors to have the ones that have ECCC stickers compared to "Spring Convention" Stickers since the shared exclusives are apparently supposed to have a different sticker? I guess that is probably a stupid question, there are probably collectors who probably have to have both sticker versions I imagine.

I would say the majority doesn't care about stickers and this is reflected in a Pop's value too. If you have two different stickered items but they're both the same Pop, they would probably end up having the same resale value. There is, however, a small percentage who really care about stickers. For some, it's because they just really like having the "proper" sticker on their items. For others, it's like a badge of honor that shows you went to the con and braved the line.
It's a preference thing or a completion thing or a downplay thing.

I personally do prefer the ECCC stickers because it just feels more limited since it's the only place it was available. It's a completion thing because there are some that think it's cool to have both versions. It's a downplay thing because only so many people can attend a con so what other option do they have but to buy the local retailer one or pay HUGE prices.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Creeper and Muftak are shared with FYE - updated original post

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:04 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Creeper and Muftak are shared with FYE - updated original post

Awesome, thanks for posting!

racheva

Postby racheva » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:15 pm

I used to feel like it was no fun to have exclusives available outside the con, but now I'm fine with it. SDCC has become impossible, especially if you care about pops AND Hall H. I've basically given up on getting into the booth, unless they do go to the NYCC method this year. And ya know, CCI ever gets around to selling badges! ;)

As for why people care about buying them at the con if they're available elsewhere, I think it's a lot of things. For me, it was definitely easier to pick up the ones I wanted at NYCC last year than run around looking for them. It's also super fun to buy them at the booth at con! I love the experience of the Funko booth. Getting in still feels like a treat, even if it was randomly assigned to me. I suppose if the only reason you go to a con is to collect Funko, it might seem like a waste. But a lot of us go for many reasons and getting to add the Funko booth to the festivities is super fun.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

Deadpool

Postby Deadpool » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:15 pm

Sorry if this was asked already.. will they all be available the 1st day of the convention? Also, will they be available online? Thx

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:26 pm

If FYE is indeed where Muftak will be, I'm happy with that. FYE and HT are the two places in my area where con exclusives last the longest, and they are the two places where my must-have Pops will be, Muftak and Cap. Works out great for me. My plan is to only get those two. My FYE still has a large number of NYCC exclusives sitting around, and my HT is having an impossible time selling the Twilight NYCC exclusive. They're also still sitting on a ton of LACC exclusives. I was expecting Muftak would go to GS, but I'm glad it's sounding like it's not. They always get a very small number of each exclusive and sell out of the good ones fast.

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:23 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:Creeper and Muftak are shared with FYE - updated original post

Would they be FYE.com, in-store, or both? The reason I ask is weren't a lot of FYE stores closed down due to the company struggling? I am curious if their allotment of the shared exclusives will be limited in nature. While some are shared with other retailers, its a question of how readily available they will be. Its pretty much a given that the Captain America and Stranger Things ones will be produced in larger quantities to satisfy demand, but we also know at the same time that in the case of Target, their shared exclusive is pretty much limited to up to 3 per store. While we know Barnes and Noble and Gamestop will have shared exclusives, we don't know the quantities. Sure Gamestop is quite a large retailer, as is Barnes and Noble, but at the same time the B&N shared exclusives could also be quite limited in nature such as Target's so that could mean while it is technically a shared exclusive, it could also mean just a few per store outside of the ones offered at the convention itself. I am curious if FYE would be considered a larger retailer like Gamestop or Hot Topic and if they have inventory that matches those two retailers, or if their inventory matches Target, etc.

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:26 am

Deadpool wrote:Sorry if this was asked already.. will they all be available the 1st day of the convention? Also, will they be available online? Thx

If you mean the shared exclusives, retailers have been told not to sell until Thursday March 2nd, which also is the first day of the convention. I can't say if they will be sold online, my guess is yes since someone had said Barnes and Noble had a placeholder for Peppermint Patty on their website, but at the same time they also said there was a placeholder for The Great Gazoo, but the link for the Great Gazoo says no item found but the Peppermint Patty link does go to it, so perhaps Barnes and Noble may only have Peppermint Patty as a shared exclusive and that could mean the Great Gazoo Ridez would be limited to the convention itself.

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:49 am

I'm pretty sure what I remember Yoko saying was "I think almost all the exclusives are shared" I don't remember her saying ALL would be.
My Pop collection:
Disney: 297
Marvel: 53
Star Wars: 49
Harry Potter: 44
DC: 25
Animation: 11
Once Upon a Time: 9
Misc.: 28
Mystery Minis: 25
Rock-Candy: 12
Funko Games: 7
Dorbz: 5
Plush: 5
Hikari: 5
Vixens: 3
Soda: Roger Rabbit
Wobblers: Darth Vader

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 am

kinsella5 wrote:

Would they be FYE.com, in-store, or both? The reason I ask is weren't a lot of FYE stores closed down due to the company struggling? I am curious if their allotment of the shared exclusives will be limited in nature. While some are shared with other retailers, its a question of how readily available they will be. Its pretty much a given that the Captain America and Stranger Things ones will be produced in larger quantities to satisfy demand, but we also know at the same time that in the case of Target, their shared exclusive is pretty much limited to up to 3 per store. While we know Barnes and Noble and Gamestop will have shared exclusives, we don't know the quantities. Sure Gamestop is quite a large retailer, as is Barnes and Noble, but at the same time the B&N shared exclusives could also be quite limited in nature such as Target's so that could mean while it is technically a shared exclusive, it could also mean just a few per store outside of the ones offered at the convention itself. I am curious if FYE would be considered a larger retailer like Gamestop or Hot Topic and if they have inventory that matches those two retailers, or if their inventory matches Target, etc.

all I know for sure is that apparently FYE has a booth at ECCC and they list that the Creeper will be available at the booth
My Pop collection:

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:18 am

wraithkelso wrote: all I know for sure is that apparently FYE has a booth at ECCC and they list that the Creeper will be available at the booth

I do see FYE's booth on the website, I don't see them mention Creeper as being sold at their booth but at the Funko booth. It does state they will have 25 "exclusives" that they will be selling at the show, which implies 25 exclusives that FYE has carried, probably overstock of past ones maybe?

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/en/Ex ... -Pop-vinyl

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:34 am

wraithkelso wrote:I'm pretty sure what I remember Yoko saying was "I think almost all the exclusives are shared" I don't remember her saying ALL would be.

Of the 20 to be released at the convention so far it seems 7 have been confirmed as retailer shared exclusives between Hot Topic, Target, FYE, Gamestop, and Barnes & Noble. Looking over the Funko site, all of those that were announced as retailer exclusives were ones without a "Limited to x pieces" next to them. There are still four more that don't have that limited to x pieces that have yet to be announced. My thoughts are that perhaps some of them could be exclusive to Amazon, Best Buy, and Disney Store. Just a guess on my part, no evidence to back that up naturally.

But from a "show exclusive" standpoint meaning only those that you can get at the convention I would say that it appears that nine of them will be that way. The GID ECCC Crusader is being sold at the ECCC booth, not the Funko booth so more than likely that one will be exclusive to the convention itself too and not as a shared exclusive. Again this is nothing more than a guess, 9 actual show exclusives and 11 shared exclusives.

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:08 am

kinsella5 wrote:
wraithkelso wrote: all I know for sure is that apparently FYE has a booth at ECCC and they list that the Creeper will be available at the booth

I do see FYE's booth on the website, I don't see them mention Creeper as being sold at their booth but at the Funko booth. It does state they will have 25 "exclusives" that they will be selling at the show, which implies 25 exclusives that FYE has carried, probably overstock of past ones maybe?

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/en/Ex ... -Pop-vinyl

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/en/Sh ... oId=226789
My Pop collection:

RoboFist

Postby RoboFist » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:17 pm

This is fantastic! My FYE and HT are directly next to each other, so Cap and Creeper should be super easy to secure. :cheers: Thanks for the update!
Latest: "BAHNEY, MY PEBBLES!"
300th: Audrey II
200th: Rapunzel (Dancing)
100th: Hoverboard Marty McFly
1st: V for Vendetta
Funatic Since 2012

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:54 pm

Do you think perhaps that the one at FYE could be a completely different Pop from the Scooby-Doo franchise? Maybe Funko will have the Creeper but FYE will have something completely different?

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:02 pm

kinsella5 wrote:

Do you think perhaps that the one at FYE could be a completely different Pop from the Scooby-Doo franchise? Maybe Funko will have the Creeper but FYE will have something completely different?

I don't know, but on the main page it also says an ECCC exclusive Star Wars pop, neither have a picture, however all the other regular exclusives for their booth have pictures posted
My Pop collection:

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:41 pm

wraithkelso wrote: I don't know, but on the main page it also says an ECCC exclusive Star Wars pop, neither have a picture, however all the other regular exclusives for their booth have pictures posted

Could be there are more exclusives than originally thought? Seems everyone only is looking at Funko as having exclusives, but perhaps that FYE one is different than the Creeper and perhaps the Star Wars one is different too. Unless the FYE one is a past Scooby-Doo exclusive they offered before through their stores/website and they have extras that they are bringing up to sell as an exclusive, just not exclusive to this particular con. All will be answered in a few days though....

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:46 pm

kinsella5 wrote:
wraithkelso wrote: I don't know, but on the main page it also says an ECCC exclusive Star Wars pop, neither have a picture, however all the other regular exclusives for their booth have pictures posted

Could be there are more exclusives than originally thought? Seems everyone only is looking at Funko as having exclusives, but perhaps that FYE one is different than the Creeper and perhaps the Star Wars one is different too. Unless the FYE one is a past Scooby-Doo exclusive they offered before through their stores/website and they have extras that they are bringing up to sell as an exclusive, just not exclusive to this particular con. All will be answered in a few days though....

well all the other exclusives they have that have already been released have images

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/Show- ... tRecord=1#
My Pop collection:

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Okay so Muftak is gonna be Bistan all over again for me. Eh, life goes on.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:44 pm

I would just think that if FYE was offering the Creeper Pop at their booth they would have the photo up, which leads me to believe, and I could be wrong of course, that maybe its an entirely different exclusive for the show and they have opted not to show the image yet. Same with the Star Wars one they are advertising, maybe it too is completely different than the other Star Wars shared exclusive. Since they are not listed as just an FYE exclusive but as FYE exclusive to ECCC there is a chance they are both new offerings that are different than the ones already announced. I guess we will know in a few days though when more info comes out etc. If I hear anything I will post up.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:50 pm

kinsella5 wrote:
I would just think that if FYE was offering the Creeper Pop at their booth they would have the photo up, which leads me to believe, and I could be wrong of course, that maybe its an entirely different exclusive for the show and they have opted not to show the image yet. Same with the Star Wars one they are advertising, maybe it too is completely different than the other Star Wars shared exclusive. Since they are not listed as just an FYE exclusive but as FYE exclusive to ECCC there is a chance they are both new offerings that are different than the ones already announced. I guess we will know in a few days though when more info comes out etc. If I hear anything I will post up.

I'd say there is a 1% chance (and that's being generous) that it's something other than Creeper and Muftak.

kinsella5

Postby kinsella5 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:12 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:I'd say there is a 1% chance (and that's being generous) that it's something other than Creeper and Muftak.

You are more than likely correct, just interesting that they would not have images up of them under their exclusive listings. Since those appear to be shared exclusives with FYE stores/website I just thought maybe they would have had the images up since Funko has already shown the images already.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:20 pm

kinsella5 wrote:
You are more than likely correct, just interesting that they would not have images up of them under their exclusive listings. Since those appear to be shared exclusives with FYE stores/website I just thought maybe they would have had the images up since Funko has already shown the images already.

I'm pretty sure it's because Funko hasn't officially announced what retailers are getting what. If you look at the B&N placeholder links you don't see any photos either. We'll find out soon enough though :)

Return to “Pop!”