More NBA pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
big_matt

Re: More NBA pops!

Postby big_matt » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:45 am

odnar wrote:
DigsUT wrote:Might have to pick up the Kawahi. Assuming I see any of the NBA POPs in my neck of the woods.

I wonder where's the best place to order online/buy these? I know there's an NBA shop in NY, right? :-k

There is. I don't know if they do phone orders, but their number is (212) 457-3120.
Pops: 1100+
Latest: Best Buy Arbiter
Wants: Freddy Fett, Red Skull, and many more

odnar

Postby odnar » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:47 am

Thanks big matt!

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:24 pm

I wonder if there will ever be 6 inch Pops for NBA legends who were centers?
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

Koppper

Postby Koppper » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Go Spurs!!! Kawhi!!

TheShredder

Postby TheShredder » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:21 am

any update on these? will they get a wide release or nba store only?

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:48 pm

I'd like to know too. Damian and Kawhi need to join my collection!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Lord Snow

Postby Lord Snow » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:00 pm

I'm gonna need an Isaiah that's at about a Tyrion scale.
I'm James :)

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:08 pm

Lord Snow wrote:I'm gonna need an Isaiah that's at about a Tyrion scale.

YES PLEASE! Celtics are my #1.
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Measured Mayhem

Postby Measured Mayhem » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:24 pm

I wish these were easier to get.
Remember, remember, the fifth of November

madmax8395

Postby madmax8395 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:43 am

Why don't they make the Splash Brothers 2-pack a Bait exclusive?

bb_206

Postby bb_206 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:49 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Lord Snow wrote:I'm gonna need an Isaiah that's at about a Tyrion scale.

YES PLEASE! Celtics are my #1.

Nice to see IT getting love. Going from last pick in the draft to where he is now. I remember people weren't high on him compared to the other Seattle guys (Webster, Hawes, Brockman, Wroten, Gaddy, Siva), but looks like he will have the best career.

hojo

Postby hojo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:39 am

I hope they continue the NBA line, but I'd really love to see some new poses other than just standing with a ball.

madmax8395

Postby madmax8395 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:51 pm

hojo wrote:I hope they continue the NBA line, but I'd really love to see some new poses other than just standing with a ball.

Probably couldn't get the rights, but the famous Air Jordan pose Could make a decent pop

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:21 am

I hope they continue this line! As a former basketball player, anything NBA/basketball related, like Space Jam, is joining my collection. Here's a glimpse of 5/8 of the Series 3 NBA pops! I'm not sure as to how they are being released here but I was able to get them already.

Jayson

ImageImageImage

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:40 am

Popsaysyee wrote:I hope they continue this line! As a former basketball player, anything NBA/basketball related, like Space Jam, is joining my collection. Here's a glimpse of 5/8 of the Series 3 NBA pops! I'm not sure as to how they are being released here but I was able to get them already.

If you don't mind saying where did you get them???? Damian looks amazing.

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:46 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:If you don't mind saying where did you get them???? Damian looks amazing.

Being as I live in Southern California, I got them at a place called Frank & Son's at one of the vendors there. I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning this or even posting a picture. Again, I'm not sure how they are going to be released here in US but as soon as I saw them at one of the vendors booth, I just had to have them. I'm honestly not 100% sure these pops are even legit or where they came from. Lol
Jayson

ImageImageImage

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:47 am

Popsaysyee wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:If you don't mind saying where did you get them???? Damian looks amazing.

Being as I live in Southern California, I got them at a place called Frank & Son's at one of the vendors there. I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning this or even posting a picture. Again, I'm not sure how they are going to be released here in US but as soon as I saw them at one of the vendors booth, I just had to have them. I'm honestly not 100% sure these pops are even legit or where they came from. Lol

Ahhh. I've heard mention of Frank & Son's many times. I'm pretty confident they're legit so I wouldn't fear.

odnar

Postby odnar » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:25 am

Frank and Son's had them? Dang I'm so close here in Anaheim...but headed back down to San Diego so another time. Kawhi Leonard Pop...you will be mine...someday! hehehe

AncientOne23

Postby AncientOne23 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:16 pm

I contacted the NBA store in New York and was told that Funko asked them to send all NBA pops back to Funko. Not sure why that would be, but I guess that means their legit but still up in the air as to if we will see them again or not

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Need to find the James Harden :dance:

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:33 pm

Popsaysyee wrote:I hope they continue this line! As a former basketball player, anything NBA/basketball related, like Space Jam, is joining my collection. Here's a glimpse of 5/8 of the Series 3 NBA pops! I'm not sure as to how they are being released here but I was able to get them already.

These are must haves! Need to check out Frank and Sons now.
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

Measured Mayhem

Postby Measured Mayhem » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:46 pm

madmax8395 wrote:Why don't they make the Splash Brothers 2-pack a Bait exclusive?

This!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Someone local posted on Facebook that he picked up a Klay Pop from the Warriors Team store, which I assume is the one in the Arena. Hope they are going to release them elsewhere as well - really need to complete my Splash Brothers.
Hi, I'm Merri!

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Wed May 03, 2017 12:36 am

We need NBA legends line
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Wed May 03, 2017 2:07 am

Can we get a set of all stars from the past? Dream Team era?

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:21 am

Nooklin wrote:Can we get a set of all stars from the past? Dream Team era?

I would be into some of those. I would pretty much buy the regular starting lineup for my mid 1980s Celtics. 5 pack of Bird, MacHale, Parrish, Ainge and Johnson. SOLD.
Hi, I'm Merri!

popmad2016

Postby popmad2016 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:23 am

There's only one NBA Pop! I DESPERATELY need and that's Shaq in his Orlando Magic Jersey!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed May 03, 2017 1:58 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Nooklin wrote:Can we get a set of all stars from the past? Dream Team era?

I would be into some of those. I would pretty much buy the regular starting lineup for my mid 1980s Celtics. 5 pack of Bird, MacHale, Parrish, Ainge and Johnson. SOLD.

Make that two sales! That sounds like a dream come true!

Legion Of Boom
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby Legion Of Boom » Wed May 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Hoping these are available at this years SDCC. Maybe they'll be at the BAIT or MINDSTYLE/POPLIFE booths.
name's Av

Instagram - @av.cruz // Twitter - @avcruz76

IG & Twitter - @averagenerdpod

Fundays 2014 - Fundays 2015 - Fundays 2016 - Fundays 2017 - Fundays 2018 - Fundays 2019 - Fundays 2022 - Fundays 2023
Fright Night 2016 - Fright Night II 2022

FDO8SF 2018 - FDO9SAC 2023
"Making Fun" World Premiere - Hollywood 2018
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
FunKon 2021 - FunKon 2022

leosalion

Postby leosalion » Wed May 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Legion Of Boom wrote:Hoping these are available at this years SDCC. Maybe they'll be at the BAIT or MINDSTYLE/POPLIFE booths.

Was thinking the same thing. I hope they will since I need so many from this line

odnar

Postby odnar » Wed May 03, 2017 4:12 pm

I've never bought an NBA pop before so I hope there's some kind of an online release somewhere...I need that Kawhi Leonard! Just not for $40.

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Wed May 03, 2017 4:27 pm

gospeedracer wrote:Need to find the James Harden :dance:

Me too. I need one for me and one for my nephew!
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:47 pm

So many people around here are showing off their Klay's that they got overseas or from friends in Asia :(. Hope they are available somewhere I can get them for retail.
Hi, I'm Merri!

Measured Mayhem

Postby Measured Mayhem » Wed May 03, 2017 5:04 pm

synergy56 wrote:So many people around here are showing off their Klay's that they got overseas or from friends in Asia :(. Hope they are available somewhere I can get them for retail.

I know! I really want Klay. :bounce:

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Wed May 03, 2017 5:30 pm

Popsaysyee wrote:

Gonna have to go check out Frank & Sons. I have not been there in a long time. I have been going there since they were in their other warehouse a couple of blocks closer to the freeway. I think the street was Gail. I lived in Hacienda Heights so it use to be like 10 minutes away. Now it's like over an hour away. I guess it's time for a road trip on Saturday since today is Wednesday and I'm not going in that traffic. I can't stand that place in the summer with no air :dance:

joecolt

Postby joecolt » Wed May 03, 2017 9:58 pm

gospeedracer wrote:
Popsaysyee wrote:

Gonna have to go check out Frank & Sons. I have not been there in a long time. I have been going there since they were in their other warehouse a couple of blocks closer to the freeway. I think the street was Gail. I lived in Hacienda Heights so it use to be like 10 minutes away. Now it's like over an hour away. I guess it's time for a road trip on Saturday since today is Wednesday and I'm not going in that traffic. I can't stand that place in the summer with no air :dance:

The smell of b.o. is the worst! Haha

aussam

Postby aussam » Wed May 03, 2017 11:18 pm

popmad2016 wrote:There's only one NBA Pop! I DESPERATELY need and that's Shaq in his Orlando Magic Jersey!

Instagram: aussampopcustoms

popmad2016

Postby popmad2016 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:40 am

aussam wrote:
popmad2016 wrote:There's only one NBA Pop! I DESPERATELY need and that's Shaq in his Orlando Magic Jersey!

This is a custom though yeah?

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:48 am

I need to find a Klay to go with my steph pop.
ImageImage
ImageImage

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Thu May 04, 2017 11:28 am

joecolt wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:
Popsaysyee wrote:

The smell of b.o. is the worst! Haha
lol lol Yes it can get pretty ripe in their. So many people in a hot warehouse. Oh I don't even want to think about it. I went a few times in the summer only because I really needed a few things. And parking is another nightmare. Never again in the summer for me. I don't know how the dealers put up with standing in there for hours. Not only doing it but paying to do it. But you can get some good deals and find things you can't elsewhere

Return to “Pop!”