New Lord of the Rings Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Rara25
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: UK

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Rara25 » Sat May 09, 2020 6:10 pm

I’ve listed all the potential LOTR (Film Trilogy) characters/variants they could do. It’s a long list I know, but I was bored lol
I'd be happy with just Theoden, Eomer, Eowyn, Haldir and Gothmog. But here's a list for all the possibilities they could make if anyone was interested.

Characters:
King Theoden (Edoras outfit/armored holding helmet)
Eomer
Eowyn (dress/armored)
Faramir
Bilbo
Haldir
Grima
Denethor
Mouth of Sauron
Elendil
Isildur
Gothmog
Eye of Sauron
Smeagol and Deagol (2 Pack)

Other minor characters:
Gorbag
Guritz (Skull head orc)
Mumakil leader
Gil-Galad
Celeborn
Hama
Gamling
Rosie
Shagrat
Madril
Bill the Pony
Shelob (6inch)
Mumakil (10inch)
Cave Troll (6inch)
Armored Troll (6inch)

Soldiers:
2nd Age Elven Soldier
2nd Age Numenorean Soldier
Gondor Soldier
Gondor Citadel Guard
Rohan Soldier
Amon Hen Uruk-hai
Helm’s Deep Uruk-hai
Helm’s Deep Elven Archer
Berserker/Chase with flame
Easterling
Haradrim Archer
Army of the dead soldier
Moria Armored Orc
Mordor Orc

Variants of existing characters:
Aragorn (black gate battle)
Aragorn (Helm’s Deep)
Elrond (in 2nd age armor)
Frodo (in orc armor)
Sam (in orc armor)
Frodo (Mount doom)
Sam (Mount doom)
Frodo (Shelob sting)
Pippin (in gondor armor + helmet)
Merry (in Rohan armor + helmet)
Gandalf the white (with staff)
Gandalf (Moria with staff, sword & hat)
Boromir (in Gondor armor)
Boromir (battle damaged)
Sauron (6 inch)
Movie moment Legolas sliding down Helm’s Deep stairs (now this would be epic)

Rides:
Aragorn on Brego
Aragorn on Brego (Black Gate)
Gandalf on Shadowfax
Legolas & Gimli on Arod
Theoden on Snowmane
Eowyn & Merry on Windfola
Arwen & frodo on Asfaloth
Eomer on Firefoot
Rohan Soldier on horse
Sharku on warg
Mouth of Sauron on horse
Ringwraith on horse
Ringwraith on fell beast
Last edited by Rara25 on Sat May 09, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chaber
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby chaber » Sat May 09, 2020 6:16 pm

I would buy all of what you listed in a heartbeat!

User avatar
Funal Funktasy
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Funal Funktasy » Sat May 09, 2020 7:11 pm

Rara25 wrote:I’ve listed all the potential LOTR (Film Trilogy) characters/variants they could do. It’s a long list I know, but I was bored lol
I'd be happy with just Theoden, Eomer, Eowyn, Haldir and Gothmog. But here's a list for all the possibilities they could make if anyone was interested.

Characters:
King Theoden (Edoras outfit/armored holding helmet)
Eomer
Eowyn (dress/armored)
Faramir
Bilbo
Haldir
Grima
Denethor
Mouth of Sauron
Elendil
Isildur
Gothmog
Eye of Sauron
Smeagol and Deagol (2 Pack)

Other minor characters:
Gorbag
Guritz (Skull head orc)
Mumakil leader
Gil-Galad
Celeborn
Hama
Gamling
Rosie
Shagrat
Madril
Bill the Pony
Shelob (6inch)
Mumakil (10inch)
Cave Troll (6inch)
Armored Troll (6inch)

Soldiers:
2nd Age Elven Soldier
2nd Age Numenorean Soldier
Gondor Soldier
Gondor Citadel Guard
Rohan Soldier
Amon Hen Uruk-hai
Helm’s Deep Uruk-hai
Helm’s Deep Elven Archer
Berserker/Chase with flame
Easterling
Haradrim Archer
Army of the dead soldier
Moria Armored Orc
Mordor Orc

Variants of existing characters:
Aragorn (black gate battle)
Aragorn (Helm’s Deep)
Elrond (in 2nd age armor)
Frodo (in orc armor)
Sam (in orc armor)
Frodo (Mount doom)
Sam (Mount doom)
Frodo (Shelob sting)
Pippin (in gondor armor + helmet)
Merry (in Rohan armor + helmet)
Gandalf the white (with staff)
Gandalf (Moria with staff, sword & hat)
Boromir (in Gondor armor)
Boromir (battle damaged)
Sauron (6 inch)
Movie moment Legolas sliding down Helm’s Deep stairs (now this would be epic)

Rides:
Aragorn on Brego
Aragorn on Brego (Black Gate)
Gandalf on Shadowfax
Legolas & Gimli on Arod
Theoden on Snowmane
Eowyn & Merry on Windfola
Arwen & frodo on Asfaloth
Eomer on Firefoot
Rohan Soldier on horse
Sharku on warg
Mouth of Sauron on horse
Ringwraith on horse
Ringwraith on fell beast


INJECT THESE POPS INTO MY VEINS!!!!
Collecting since: Dec 2018
Main series: Harry Potter, Disney, MCU, LOTR, Movies
Looking to start collecting when I win the lottery: Pulp Fiction, Stan Lee MCU appearances, Haunted Mansion, The Hobbit.

Funko collection: Around 700; mostly Pops!

ISO: HP creatures 3 pack, GITD Balrog, Stonekeeper (MCU),

digithor
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby digithor » Sun May 10, 2020 12:50 am

That's a big list, lots to pick from in there and all the movies. I probably wouldn't be very picky with any new pops they bring out ,really enjoy the movies and what we have already for pops.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

Michaelmexpop
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Michaelmexpop » Fri May 29, 2020 1:50 am

When the new wave?
:-({|=

chaber
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby chaber » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:47 am

Come on Funko! Where's the love? We've been waiting long enough!

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:58 am

Bring on the big monster ones!!

Funko_boy13
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Funko_boy13 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:45 am

I wouldn’t mind seeing a pop of a Gondor soldier or the Goblin King.

chaber
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby chaber » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:18 am

When do the new waves normally come out or get announced? I think the last product announcement was the Riders Pops last Fall 2019. Do you think we'll hear something before Fall 2020?

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5195
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Tusken » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:25 pm

I would love for some Lord of the Ring rides to come out! :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

chaber
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby chaber » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:27 am

Tusken wrote:I would love for some Lord of the Ring rides to come out! :freddy3:


With SDCC around the corner, are new LoTR Pops on the way?

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Where's 10 inch Gollum?? LOL

conventiongeek
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby conventiongeek » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:34 am

Just started watching LOTR with my youngest son (his first time). So many great Pop figures to make!

digithor
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:18 am

conventiongeek wrote:Just started watching LOTR with my youngest son (his first time). So many great Pop figures to make!


He's in for a treat, easy to add more pops onto the list when re-watching movies.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

chaber
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby chaber » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:55 am

Still waiting Funko...

:mir1: :mir1: :mir1:

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:13 am

So much more needed from the LOTR line!

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5195
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Tusken » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:38 pm

What about some Freddy dressed as some of the LOTR characters? :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

chaber
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby chaber » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:23 am

Tusken wrote:What about some Freddy dressed as some of the LOTR characters? :freddy3:


At this point, I'll take anything they throw at us! Just want to see some new Pops from Middle Earth!

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby rexflexall » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:27 am

Want more bad guys!!

chaber
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby chaber » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:04 am

rexflexall wrote:Want more bad guys!!


Hope they come out with a Ringwraith on Horse, Cave Troll, Mouth of Sauron on Horse, Gothmog on White Warg (Hobbit) and a bunch of new Orcs!

User avatar
snowsiren
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby snowsiren » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:33 pm

Tusken wrote:What about some Freddy dressed as some of the LOTR characters? :freddy3:


YES PLEASE! :D I would love this! And I need some new Freddys that fit in my collection!
Hi! My name is Amber | Twitter: @AmberRaden
Collecting since 2013 | FunKlub member #1998 since October 2016
Fundays 2015 | Freaky Tiki Fundays 2019

ISO Protos (10th Doctor w/3D Glasses, Doctor Who in Spacesuit, Baby Nifflers, Newt w/Pickett, HP Quidditch, Daenerys)

Michaelmexpop
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Michaelmexpop » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:02 pm

No love for LOTR this sdcc :( :(

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:22 pm

More Orcs!!

User avatar
billville
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 3:49 pm
Location: Orange, CA

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby billville » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:20 pm

Yes, Yes, and YES!! There are so many awesome suggestions here. I had no idea there wasn't a Bilbo yet?!

chaber
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby chaber » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:43 pm

Michaelmexpop wrote:No love for LOTR this sdcc :( :(

Was really hoping for a reveal... wonder when (or if!) the LoTR line will get some Funko love. :(

conventiongeek
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby conventiongeek » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:52 pm

chaber wrote:I would buy all of what you listed in a heartbeat!



lol We'd all be broke. Very cool list for sure.

digithor
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby digithor » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:32 am

chaber wrote:
Michaelmexpop wrote:No love for LOTR this sdcc :( :(

Was really hoping for a reveal... wonder when (or if!) the LoTR line will get some Funko love. :(


Maybe a soda is the next thing we could see.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2706
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby InternationalPopper » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:39 am

digithor wrote:
chaber wrote:
Michaelmexpop wrote:No love for LOTR this sdcc :( :(

Was really hoping for a reveal... wonder when (or if!) the LoTR line will get some Funko love. :(


Maybe a soda is the next thing we could see.


Probably was planned, but didn't make the reduced cut :-k :-k :-k
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
codytranum
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby codytranum » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:51 am

digithor wrote:
chaber wrote:
Michaelmexpop wrote:No love for LOTR this sdcc :( :(

Was really hoping for a reveal... wonder when (or if!) the LoTR line will get some Funko love. :(


Maybe a soda is the next thing we could see.

With how popular soda is become I could definitely see that happening

digithor
Posts: 6229
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby digithor » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:54 am

Get some hobbits to start it off :)
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
MiniDeadpool
Posts: 945
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:47 am

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby MiniDeadpool » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:31 pm

codytranum wrote:
digithor wrote:
chaber wrote: Was really hoping for a reveal... wonder when (or if!) the LoTR line will get some Funko love. :(


Maybe a soda is the next thing we could see.

With how popular soda is become I could definitely see that happening


Yeah maybe a Frodo and Sam to start it off, then move to some others of the fellowship.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

User avatar
POPHawk
Posts: 786
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Funkoland

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby POPHawk » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:31 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Image

User avatar
POPHawk
Posts: 786
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Funkoland

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby POPHawk » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:32 pm

When is the new wave? lol
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Image

chaber
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby chaber » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:16 am

POPHawk wrote:When is the new wave? lol


I have been wondering the same thing! Seems like LoTR has been forgotten by Funko... :(

Ginzo1622
Posts: 866
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:49 am

chaber wrote:
POPHawk wrote:When is the new wave? lol


I have been wondering the same thing! Seems like LoTR has been forgotten by Funko... :(


Maybe got pushed back because of COVID. But they will announced something by Friday right?
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 6200
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:28 am

Need more glow variants!

chaber
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby chaber » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:32 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
chaber wrote:
POPHawk wrote:When is the new wave? lol


I have been wondering the same thing! Seems like LoTR has been forgotten by Funko... :(


Maybe got pushed back because of COVID. But they will announced something by Friday right?


Is this true? Is Friday finally the day???? [-o<

User avatar
POPHawk
Posts: 786
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Funkoland

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby POPHawk » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:57 am

chaber wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
chaber wrote:
I have been wondering the same thing! Seems like LoTR has been forgotten by Funko... :(


Maybe got pushed back because of COVID. But they will announced something by Friday right?


Is this true? Is Friday finally the day???? [-o<

Then it is not this day lol
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Image

chaber
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby chaber » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:09 pm

POPHawk wrote:
chaber wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Maybe got pushed back because of COVID. But they will announced something by Friday right?


Is this true? Is Friday finally the day???? [-o<

Then it is not this day lol


Starting to worry they may not have any more on the way. SDCC would have been the place to make an announcement!

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 5195
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Tusken » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:52 am

What about a LOTR Freddy? :freddy3:
Top Fan Badge Holder of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz :freddy3:

Image Image Image Image
Image
Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nogimmick