New Lord of the Rings Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
wolfy233
Posts: 1351
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby wolfy233 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Warren8525 wrote:
tigsabud1 wrote:For those still looking, Union Square Barnes and Noble had plenty of Invisible Gollum and King Aragorn. Those not in the area who are interested, let me know; I can see about picking one up for those who need it.


I was just there too \:D/ Happy to have finally gotten Aragorn after missing him online.
This is NYC Union Square B&N.


Weird for me. I missed online and thought that was it, but there he was just sitting there in Barnes when I walked in. Didn't expect that, but was pleasantly surprised.

User avatar
michael
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby michael » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Does anyone have the placeholder URL for Galadriel at B&N or have more info on wave 3? There was a thread, but I can't seem to find it now.
North Jersey
My collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... NUWQPZICW/
Shamelessly downsizing as MikeAwesome13 on eBay.

User avatar
atreyu2112
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:41 pm
Location: Long Island, NY, USA

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby atreyu2112 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:19 am

A list of upcoming exclusives out of the Philippines (sources on IG) shows ELROND is coming to Hot Topic soon! So, LotR series 3 is confirmed now as...

Gimli
Legolas
Boromir
Witch-King
Dunharrow King (King of the Dead)
Galadriel B&N exclusive
Elrond HT exclusive

Woohoo! We should be seeing these VERY soon now!

User avatar
Mysta_Rabbit
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:38 am

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:09 am

michael wrote:Does anyone have the placeholder URL for Galadriel at B&N or have more info on wave 3? There was a thread, but I can't seem to find it now.

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-gam ... 9698332521

User avatar
JohnnyPOP
Posts: 4630
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:22 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:23 pm

I like that they're pacing this line out slowly. I can't wait to see what the new wave looks like (and I need to finish getting the rest)
Image
Y'all can call me Jonathan. Instagram @funkojohnny
Your friendly neighborhood bookseller.

User avatar
lunarembrace
Posts: 1546
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby lunarembrace » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Already coming out with wave 3 eventually, and I still don't have my wave 2 pre-order from Toy Wars. =o[

But, I am looking forward to the new wave. Galadriel and Elrond are going to be favorites, I'm sure.

Never pre-ordering sets again. lol. Still missing half of my Nicktoons and Snow White, and now Lord of the Rings. I feel incomplete, and over $200 just seemingly given away for nothing. Lame.
Melissa
ImageImage
Instagram: dorkydisneygirl

Hasu
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:32 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Hasu » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Wooo I’m excited!

User avatar
tigsabud1
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 12:32 am
Location: Forest Hills, NY

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby tigsabud1 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Stoked to finally have the whole Fellowship in Pop form, along with the most prominent members of the White Council. With most of the heavy hitters taken care of, makes me wonder who'd comprise a theoretical wave 4. Methinks it would be mostly Rohan based.
:dkjoker1:

digithor
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby digithor » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:04 pm

tigsabud1 wrote:Stoked to finally have the whole Fellowship in Pop form, along with the most prominent members of the White Council. With most of the heavy hitters taken care of, makes me wonder who'd comprise a theoretical wave 4. Methinks it would be mostly Rohan based.

There is always variations, plenty of options yet apart from just characters.

JuzUK79
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:47 pm
Location: North West England

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby JuzUK79 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Would be great to see Wormtongue, Eowyn, Farimir, Eomer, and maybe King Theoden with a cursed/poisoned Chase or variant.

User avatar
JohnnyPOP
Posts: 4630
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:22 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:47 pm

JuzUK79 wrote:Would be great to see Wormtongue, Eowyn, Farimir, Eomer, and maybe King Theoden with a cursed/poisoned Chase or variant.


This. There are plenty of characters to make up a new wave after this one.
Image
Y'all can call me Jonathan. Instagram @funkojohnny
Your friendly neighborhood bookseller.

User avatar
Geescube
Hall of Fame Class of 2016
Hall of Fame Class of 2016
Posts: 5032
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Geescube » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:08 pm

I need to see the glams for the new wave. Ants in pants about it. :)
#B4Y
Image

User avatar
jristenx
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:30 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby jristenx » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:08 pm

excited for this wave! it's always great to see more of my fav characters.

User avatar
Megacam
Posts: 819
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:41 am
Location: Loo-ah-vull, KY

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Megacam » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:27 pm

We need those pop ridez!

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby KidMarvel » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Love that we're getting more pops from LOTR!! Can't wait to add Elrond and Galadriel to the collection.
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

Hasu
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:32 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Hasu » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:08 pm

Megacam wrote:We need those pop ridez!


That’s what I’m saying!

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 3541
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:26 am

atreyu2112 wrote:A list of upcoming exclusives out of the Philippines (sources on IG) shows ELROND is coming to Hot Topic soon! So, LotR series 3 is confirmed now as...

Gimli
Legolas
Boromir
Witch-King
Dunharrow King (King of the Dead)
Galadriel B&N exclusive
Elrond HT exclusive

Woohoo! We should be seeing these VERY soon now!


:eek: :eek: wow to this list. I have both the og legolas so we will see if I skip that one. Most excited for the Witch King as the mini is amazing.
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
GetLostYouPsycho
Posts: 479
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 am

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:38 am

I can't wait for the new ones. I'm really hoping Legolas is in an action pose, shooting his bow.

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 3541
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:45 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I can't wait for the new ones. I'm really hoping Legolas is in an action pose, shooting his bow.



Yes they did it with Ramsey please do it here
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
katersatz
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 4:38 pm
Location: Canada

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby katersatz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:01 am

An adrenaline rush whenever I see this thread get bumped up? Perfectly normal! :bounce: =D>

User avatar
tigsabud1
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 12:32 am
Location: Forest Hills, NY

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby tigsabud1 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:39 am

JuzUK79 wrote:Would be great to see Wormtongue, Eowyn, Farimir, Eomer, and maybe King Theoden with a cursed/poisoned Chase or variant.


This was pretty much my thinking too. I also have my fingers crossed for a 6 inch Cave Troll. I remember the old Toy Biz line was great when it came to army building. I hope Funko isn't beyond giving us a generic elf, orc, or goblin.
:dkjoker1:

User avatar
jdawg71187
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:17 am

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby jdawg71187 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Really hoping for a NYCC exclusive of the new wave, but doubting it will happen :(
# of Pops 1228
# of mystery minis 39
# of Dorbz 73
# of customs 1

User avatar
Bobble Fett
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Bobble Fett » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:24 pm

Is there another new wave coming?
Matt

Collecting Since July of 2017

First POP: John Wick

Last POP: Vulture

? POPS, not counting pre-orders.

I like POPS with guns.

Ilurvfunko
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 1:50 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Ilurvfunko » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:28 pm

:freddy3: another 6 inch perhaps?
Image

User avatar
KOMZY REN
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:13 am

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby KOMZY REN » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:37 am

jdawg71187 wrote:Really hoping for a NYCC exclusive of the new wave, but doubting it will happen :(


same. i wouldnt say its impossible :) 50/50 shot maybe?

Ilurvfunko
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 1:50 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Ilurvfunko » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:11 am

It would be great if they have nycc exclusives
Image

User avatar
ericj
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby ericj » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:50 am

We're on like wave 8 or something of Harry Potter...seems like LOTR could afford another wave or 4.

Ilurvfunko
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 1:50 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Ilurvfunko » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:15 am

ericj wrote:We're on like wave 8 or something of Harry Potter...seems like LOTR could afford another wave or 4.

I agree! It would be nice to have new additions to the first three
Image

User avatar
DipperDots
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:09 pm
Location: South. Maybe. Probably.

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby DipperDots » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:18 am

hailmary25 wrote:
atreyu2112 wrote:A list of upcoming exclusives out of the Philippines (sources on IG) shows ELROND is coming to Hot Topic soon! So, LotR series 3 is confirmed now as...

Gimli
Legolas
Boromir
Witch-King
Dunharrow King (King of the Dead)
Galadriel B&N exclusive
Elrond HT exclusive

Woohoo! We should be seeing these VERY soon now!


:eek: :eek: wow to this list. I have both the og legolas so we will see if I skip that one. Most excited for the Witch King as the mini is amazing.


I am ready for these to come out! Gimli and Legolas really should be a two pack, though. I mean come on, they're the dynamic duo battle buddies!

Gimli: 21, 22, 23...
Legolas: *Kills an oliphant and its crewmen*
Gimli: ...That still only counts as ONE!
Hoi! Nothing to see here, just another Funatic.

Pop!: 48 Pocket Pop!: 11 Vynl: 2 Plush: 2 Wobblers: 2
ISO: Metallic BMO, Patriotic Snoopy, Bill Cipher (Chase)

Most Recent: Disney Chase GITD Dipper Pines!

Image

ImageImageImage

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 3541
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:31 am

DipperDots wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
atreyu2112 wrote:A list of upcoming exclusives out of the Philippines (sources on IG) shows ELROND is coming to Hot Topic soon! So, LotR series 3 is confirmed now as...

Gimli
Legolas
Boromir
Witch-King
Dunharrow King (King of the Dead)
Galadriel B&N exclusive
Elrond HT exclusive

Woohoo! We should be seeing these VERY soon now!


:eek: :eek: wow to this list. I have both the og legolas so we will see if I skip that one. Most excited for the Witch King as the mini is amazing.


I am ready for these to come out! Gimli and Legolas really should be a two pack, though. I mean come on, they're the dynamic duo battle buddies!

Gimli: 21, 22, 23...
Legolas: *Kills an oliphant and its crewmen*
Gimli: ...That still only counts as ONE!


:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

rexflexall
Posts: 640
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby rexflexall » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:54 am

You shall pass!

User avatar
ericj
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby ericj » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Gandolf/Balrog movie moment please!

User avatar
ericj
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby ericj » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:04 pm

Gandolf/Balrog movie moment please!

User avatar
atreyu2112
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:41 pm
Location: Long Island, NY, USA

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby atreyu2112 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:13 pm

Surprised no one is talking about THIS:

Image

Apparently this one will be a part of a B&N LotR mystery box... which means we're getting TWO Galadriels!!!

BRING IT!

NEED to see more of this wave already dammit!

User avatar
becca69
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:50 pm
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby becca69 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Will this mystery box be available online or in stores?

User avatar
DipperDots
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:09 pm
Location: South. Maybe. Probably.

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby DipperDots » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 pm

When will this Mystery Box come out?
Hoi! Nothing to see here, just another Funatic.

Pop!: 48 Pocket Pop!: 11 Vynl: 2 Plush: 2 Wobblers: 2
ISO: Metallic BMO, Patriotic Snoopy, Bill Cipher (Chase)

Most Recent: Disney Chase GITD Dipper Pines!

Image

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Thrillofthehunt
Posts: 952
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:21 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:46 pm

ericj wrote:Gandolf/Balrog movie moment please!


They would need to make this huge! I would love it
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby KidMarvel » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:11 pm

atreyu2112 wrote:Surprised no one is talking about THIS:

Image

Apparently this one will be a part of a B&N LotR mystery box... which means we're getting TWO Galadriels!!!

BRING IT!

NEED to see more of this wave already dammit!


Need this! Should have made this glow as well!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

Hasu
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:32 pm

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Hasu » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:25 pm

Man I’m so excited, LOTR is by far my favorite pop set

Jwbaseketball
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:04 am

Re: New Lord of the Rings Pops

Postby Jwbaseketball » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:15 pm

How about a pop rides with Legolas sliding down the elephant’s trunk.
Jordon

Collect Marvel, LOTR/Hobbit, anything that catches my eye!

Image

Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cmasicampo, trippytwofour