More MOTU?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1369
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: More MOTU?

Postby methodsmadness » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:10 pm

methodsmadness wrote:Man I've been getting beat up the last month, missing out on everything MOTU dropping - Funko shop, then toy Tokyo, now these.
My happiness that the MOTU keeps coming from Funko is keeping me sane though! lol


UPDATE:
Just re-checked Walmart and the Metallic Webstor is back up for preorder and I got one! :compress:
So that's what that feels like lol
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
SithLord
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:41 pm
Location: Fairfax VA

Re: More MOTU?

Postby SithLord » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:46 pm

methodsmadness wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:Man I've been getting beat up the last month, missing out on everything MOTU dropping - Funko shop, then toy Tokyo, now these.
My happiness that the MOTU keeps coming from Funko is keeping me sane though! lol


UPDATE:
Just re-checked Walmart and the Metallic Webstor is back up for preorder and I got one! :compress:
So that's what that feels like lol


Congrats bud!!! Unfortunately I missed out again!!! These things tend to drop when I’m busy!! lol
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8530
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:53 pm

Looks like king randor is coming our way!
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
daOCHO
Posts: 1495
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 7:54 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby daOCHO » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:58 pm

Was able to pre-order several of the new exclusives today on Walmarts website. It's been difficult to find their exclusives at my local stores.
Image


Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 10578
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:38 pm

daOCHO wrote:Was able to pre-order several of the new exclusives today on Walmarts website. It's been difficult to find their exclusives at my local stores.


Same here, haven’t seen new exclusives at Walmart’s even remotely close to my area yet! Still hopeful to find them and a few other past exclusives!!
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1369
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: More MOTU?

Postby methodsmadness » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:47 pm

Anyone else (who was able to get a Walmart preorder of Metallic Webstor in) get a few emails about them pushing back the ship date, then about another delay?

"We're very sorry, but due to high demand, one or more of your items is delayed. We're working hard to fulfill them as fast as we can.

We'll let you know when your items ship or if we have to cancel."

Uh-oh...

*and I heard it was available via the Funko Shop for a brief time, but gone there too now.
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
SithLord
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:41 pm
Location: Fairfax VA

Re: More MOTU?

Postby SithLord » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:39 pm

methodsmadness wrote:Anyone else (who was able to get a Walmart preorder of Metallic Webstor in) get a few emails about them pushing back the ship date, then about another delay?

"We're very sorry, but due to high demand, one or more of your items is delayed. We're working hard to fulfill them as fast as we can.

We'll let you know when your items ship or if we have to cancel."

Uh-oh...

*and I heard it was available via the Funko Shop for a brief time, but gone there too now.


Sent you a pm!
Image

User avatar
SithLord
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:41 pm
Location: Fairfax VA

Re: More MOTU?

Postby SithLord » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:33 pm

Metallic Webstor is up on the Funko Shop!!!
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8530
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:53 pm

SithLord wrote:Metallic Webstor is up on the Funko Shop!!!


Boom, ordered one. Appreciate the assist! :cheers:
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5400
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby rexflexall » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:49 am

Need more bad guys!

User avatar
SithLord
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:41 pm
Location: Fairfax VA

Re: More MOTU?

Postby SithLord » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:12 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
SithLord wrote:Metallic Webstor is up on the Funko Shop!!!


Boom, ordered one. Appreciate the assist! :cheers:


Anything for my MOTU Funko family!!
Image

digithor
Posts: 5098
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: More MOTU?

Postby digithor » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:20 am

rexflexall wrote:Need more bad guys!


Or Bad girl, such as catra.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 3968
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Tusken » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:19 pm

I want a Greyskull castle. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
SithLord
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:41 pm
Location: Fairfax VA

Re: More MOTU?

Postby SithLord » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:07 pm

Tusken wrote:I want a Greyskull castle. :freddy3:


You and me both buddy!! A Snake Mountain would hurt either!!
Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 3968
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Tusken » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:56 am

SithLord wrote:
Tusken wrote:I want a Greyskull castle. :freddy3:


You and me both buddy!! A Snake Mountain would hurt either!!


Agreed but would be awesome! :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

digithor
Posts: 5098
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: More MOTU?

Postby digithor » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:32 am

Yes bring on both of those!
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8530
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:41 am

Tusken wrote:I want a Greyskull castle. :freddy3:


That would be be the ultimate pop town! All in on that idea lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5400
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby rexflexall » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:56 am

Gimme a Castle!!

User avatar
Eman185
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:54 am

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Eman185 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:39 am

mongoose12 wrote:
Tusken wrote:I want a Greyskull castle. :freddy3:


That would be be the ultimate pop town! All in on that idea lol

Fingers crossed that this helps sooner than later. Castle Grayskull would be epic!

User avatar
terscotland
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:21 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby terscotland » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:42 am

NYCC rumours are

King Hiss
Ninjor
10" Beast Man

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8530
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:57 am

terscotland wrote:NYCC rumours are

King Hiss
Ninjor
10" Beast Man


Oh boy =D> =D> I'd be happy if any one of those is right
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4512
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:22 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
terscotland wrote:NYCC rumours are

King Hiss
Ninjor
10" Beast Man


Oh boy =D> =D> I'd be happy if any one of those is right


i'll pass on the 10 inch, and i kind of have my doubts Ninjor won't be pretty plain but Hiss has the potential to be the coolest dang sculpt Funko has done in a long time if not ever, so i am super excited to see what they can do with him.

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8530
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:50 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
terscotland wrote:NYCC rumours are

King Hiss
Ninjor
10" Beast Man


Oh boy =D> =D> I'd be happy if any one of those is right


i'll pass on the 10 inch, and i kind of have my doubts Ninjor won't be pretty plain but Hiss has the potential to be the coolest dang sculpt Funko has done in a long time if not ever, so i am super excited to see what they can do with him.



King Hiss would no doubt be epic...hope it leads to a Kobra Khan pop!
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1369
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: More MOTU?

Postby methodsmadness » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:11 am

terscotland wrote:NYCC rumours are

King Hiss
Ninjor
10" Beast Man


Wow - still no Teela or Zodac... #-o
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8530
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:54 am

methodsmadness wrote:
terscotland wrote:NYCC rumours are

King Hiss
Ninjor
10" Beast Man


Wow - still no Teela or Zodac... #-o


At this rate, the Motu merch has become really consistent (thankfully) and I'm sure both are only a matter of time.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1369
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: More MOTU?

Postby methodsmadness » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:21 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
terscotland wrote:NYCC rumours are

King Hiss
Ninjor
10" Beast Man


Wow - still no Teela or Zodac... #-o


At this rate, the Motu merch has become really consistent (thankfully) and I'm sure both are only a matter of time.


Agreed - MOTU seems to have become somewhat of a regularity with Funko these days (YAY!) and they need all the characters they can get ;-)
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8530
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:35 pm

methodsmadness wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
Wow - still no Teela or Zodac... #-o


At this rate, the Motu merch has become really consistent (thankfully) and I'm sure both are only a matter of time.


Agreed - MOTU seems to have become somewhat of a regularity with Funko these days (YAY!) and they need all the characters they can get ;-)


I've noticed that the last few con releases have included motu merch, as far as I am concerned that can continue as long as they want lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 3968
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Tusken » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:52 pm

terscotland wrote:NYCC rumours are

King Hiss
Ninjor
10" Beast Man


Hmmm interesting. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image

millone
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby millone » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:27 am

I love they are going crazy with the MOTU. Although my stack is getting pretty high.

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4512
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:19 pm

Image
well color me disappointed, can't believe they went full human on Hiss :(

User avatar
SithLord
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:41 pm
Location: Fairfax VA

Re: More MOTU?

Postby SithLord » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:39 pm

Mr Yac wrote:Image
well color me disappointed, can't believe they went full human on Hiss :(


I wonder if you can remove the head and reveal the snake. That would be cool. I am a little disappointed these will be on TT. But hopefully they will drop on the shop like they did on SDCC. As cool as Beast Man is, i am not sure I can handle another 10 inch pop.
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8530
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:43 pm

Mr Yac wrote:Image
well color me disappointed, can't believe they went full human on Hiss :(


i'm impartial to be honest...yes i would have preferred another look for King Kiss, but having any version of him is better than no version. :)
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1369
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: More MOTU?

Postby methodsmadness » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:19 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:Image
well color me disappointed, can't believe they went full human on Hiss :(


i'm impartial to be honest...yes i would have preferred another look for King Kiss, but having any version of him is better than no version. :)


How awesome would a King Hiss chase with the snake head(s) be?
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 4512
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: More MOTU?

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:30 pm

methodsmadness wrote:
How awesome would a King Hiss chase with the snake head(s) be?


if it was a con exclusive chase it'd be awful, i can't get a normal chase and you think i could get a con one? lol

User avatar
FireEmblemZack
Posts: 2970
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Re: More MOTU?

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:01 pm

That Ninjor is so amazing, I can't wait to take him OOB and hide him around!
:freddy3: Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1369
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: More MOTU?

Postby methodsmadness » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:36 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
methodsmadness wrote:
How awesome would a King Hiss chase with the snake head(s) be?


if it was a con exclusive chase it'd be awful, i can't get a normal chase and you think i could get a con one? lol


FireEmblemZack wrote:That Ninjor is so amazing, I can't wait to take him OOB and hide him around!


both of these posts made me laugh =D> lol lol lol
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
ocwankenobi
Posts: 2589
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Location: Ohio->Boston->Chicago->OC

Re: More MOTU?

Postby ocwankenobi » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:39 pm

I guess I am more of a casual fan than I thought. I don't know who the ninja is.
Image
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2066
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: More MOTU?

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:51 pm

A GITD She-RA =D>
Image Image
Image

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1369
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: More MOTU?

Postby methodsmadness » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:59 pm

ocwankenobi wrote:I guess I am more of a casual fan than I thought. I don't know who the ninja is.


Ninjor was never in the cartoons, he was only a figure released as a toy.
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

DarthScooby
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: More MOTU?

Postby DarthScooby » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:31 pm

Definitely going after Ninjor and King Hssss. probably the Soda Vinyls of She-Ra and Spikor as well. But, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. "Man I love being a Turt..........." wait, sorry. I mean "Man I hate Toy Tokyo".

Just a couple months ago during the SDCC Pop Virtual sales, I remember how lovely it was of them to not put the Pop Exclusives for their website up at the scheduled time, and in fact did it nearly 12 hours past the scheduled time.

Oh well, all you can do is try, fail, and go to Ebay :)

So, has it been announced when these exclusives will be up on sites like Funko and ToyTokyo, or has it just not been said yet?


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users