My Hero Academia Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
theoneupper02

Re: My Hero Academia Pops!

Postby theoneupper02 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:32 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:If you're an in box collector you'll want to cross your fingers when ordering from Amazon. I just got Ocacho over the weekend and they just threw her in a box with nothing else lol Box was kind of trashed, but I was shocked it wasn't even worse.

Amazon really depends on person packing, i have had boxes like you had and decent boxes with air bubble packaging

I have similar experience with Amazon. Once it came well packaged but the majority of time it's just thrown in there. Luckily I am near a warehouse so I have a better chance at it coming in one piece.
Bobby

ISO: High end GOT and DBZ

Image Image Image

MrSmileyFace

Postby MrSmileyFace » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:35 pm

bryoon wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:To be honest with you - its about time that we get a new My Hero Con exclusive. I seriously hope funko is considering this for ECCC or SDCC

I remember when Masked Ochacho was released last Comic Con and how little interest there was. I'm just happy to pick it up for retail then.

I recall that also, my buddy bought the SDCC Ochacho in 2017 and he didn’t know who she was. Same here. That was before the popularity of MHA.

- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector

ISO: Black Manta & Silver Surfer proto [-o<

nightlife206

Postby nightlife206 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:03 pm

hailmary25 wrote:All I need is Battle Deku to be complete. Thats a lie I do not have GITD All might but I can be complete without that one. Not a fan of the look anyways

I'm on the same boat, I'm worried I'm gonna miss the restock

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:05 pm

nightlife206 wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:All I need is Battle Deku to be complete. Thats a lie I do not have GITD All might but I can be complete without that one. Not a fan of the look anyways

I'm on the same boat, I'm worried I'm gonna miss the restock

I know I probably will if they drop at night but it will at least drive down secondary price more.
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

bryoon

Postby bryoon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:29 pm

MrSmileyFace wrote:
bryoon wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:To be honest with you - its about time that we get a new My Hero Con exclusive. I seriously hope funko is considering this for ECCC or SDCC

I remember when Masked Ochacho was released last Comic Con and how little interest there was. I'm just happy to pick it up for retail then.

I recall that also, my buddy bought the SDCC Ochacho in 2017 and he didn’t know who she was. Same here. That was before the popularity of MHA.

Yeah the first season was already out in the US but it didn't catch nearly as much traction as this most recent season.

Code Violet

Postby Code Violet » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:18 pm

I'm down for a sdcc exclusive! Funko is always a big challenge there though.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:01 pm

I just started watching this show and I'm pretty into it. It's my first time giving anime a legitimate watch and I am really glad I did it. Unfortunate for my bank account though.

CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:59 pm

Anybody able to snag Tenya this evening? I was too slow :(
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:02 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:Anybody able to snag Tenya this evening? I was too slow :(

Nope! Saw it too late. If anything this gives hope that he's not actually vaulted and he'll show up elsewhere. Right???
I be Chris.

Instagram - oldspiffysoul

Code Violet

Postby Code Violet » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:11 am

pberickp wrote:I just started watching this show and I'm pretty into it. It's my first time giving anime a legitimate watch and I am really glad I did it. Unfortunate for my bank account though.

I havent watched anime fofor years either and this dragged me in too! Now that I'm caught up I've turned to others so its def effective at bringing me into ththe genre

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:22 am

MasterSplyntr wrote:

Nope! Saw it too late. If anything this gives hope that he's not actually vaulted and he'll show up elsewhere. Right???

That would be cool. Even if I did just pick up a Tenya and Deku together for 90 cause I didn't want to to miss out on having a Tenya Pop, it looks so cool! Not even mad that Tenya may be coming back for restocks, glad to have him!

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:07 am

Just a heads up, HT Nerdette mentioned last night that Battle Deku and Eraserhead would be restocking with limited quantities similar to the penny wise with shirt quanity, so when you see it go up online, don't hesitate because if you miss that initial one you may miss it hard lol
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 928 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:53 am

91shawny wrote:Just a heads up, HT Nerdette mentioned last night that Battle Deku and Eraserhead would be restocking with limited quantities similar to the penny wise with shirt quanity, so when you see it go up online, don't hesitate because if you miss that initial one you may miss it hard lol

Just hope its not 3 in the morning. Do we have a place holder?

Mags

Postby Mags » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:44 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
91shawny wrote:Just a heads up, HT Nerdette mentioned last night that Battle Deku and Eraserhead would be restocking with limited quantities similar to the penny wise with shirt quanity, so when you see it go up online, don't hesitate because if you miss that initial one you may miss it hard lol

Just hope its not 3 in the morning. Do we have a place holder?

There's one for Deku in "Eye on the Web". Not sure about Aizawa though

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:59 pm

CoachJDDesigns wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:

That would be cool. Even if I did just pick up a Tenya and Deku together for 90 cause I didn't want to to miss out on having a Tenya Pop, it looks so cool! Not even mad that Tenya may be coming back for restocks, glad to have him!

I'm kinda mad, Entertainment Earth clearly stated that Funko was no longer making them. So having restocks sends a mixed message from companies and that makes me trust these online companies less. Not sure how Crunchy Roll was able to get stock of Tenya, but it is what it is... I knew it would sell out the moment the word got out.

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:52 am

ryusilva23 wrote:
CoachJDDesigns wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:

I'm kinda mad, Entertainment Earth clearly stated that Funko was no longer making them. So having restocks sends a mixed message from companies and that makes me trust these online companies less. Not sure how Crunchy Roll was able to get stock of Tenya, but it is what it is... I knew it would sell out the moment the word got out.

Going back and forth with information is frustrating, that I don't like.

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:51 am

CoachJDDesigns wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:
CoachJDDesigns wrote:

Going back and forth with information is frustrating, that I don't like.

I think they just weren't supplying them anymore, EE is just a vendor like everyone else, just because they say something is made doesn't mean another company won't carry it. Thats the life of collecting, it all depends on how much do you want to take something with a grain of salt.

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:54 am

Here's some fun for you: https://myanimelist.net/anime/38699/Bok ... er=6050548

All might rising animation to be include with the two heroes movie blue ray dvd release in FEB 2019

chaostryder

Postby chaostryder » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:18 pm

Hoping the Battle Deku isn't too small of a re-release! [-o<
:freddy2:

Current ISO: Toucan Sam!

Past Events:
- Funko Fundays 2017, Funko HQ Grand Opening, Funko Fundays 2018

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:25 pm

chaostryder wrote:

Same here. Or I just get lucky to get one.

Legion Of Boom

Postby Legion Of Boom » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:41 pm

MasterSplyntr wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's vaulted and my guess is that Crunchyroll found a few cases in the warehouse and put them up online. I'm curious as to why Funko vaulted just that one from the line.
name's Av

Instagram - avmag27

SDCC 2005 - SDCC 2007 - SDCC 2008 - SDCC 2009 - SDCC 2012 - SDCC 2013 - SDCC 2014 - SDCC 2015 - SDCC 2016 - SDCC 2017 - SDCC 2018
Fundays 2014 - Fundays 2015 - Fundays 2016 - Fundays 2017 - Fundays 2018
FDO8SF 2018
ECCC 2017
Fright Night 2016

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Legion Of Boom wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's vaulted and my guess is that Crunchyroll found a few cases in the warehouse and put them up online. I'm curious as to why Funko vaulted just that one from the line.

They did/do a lot of vaulting that way. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Maybe there's a some sort of secret formula lol .
I be Chris.

Instagram - oldspiffysoul

Code Violet

Postby Code Violet » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:26 pm

chaostryder wrote:

These two look awesome! Will keep an eye out-let me know if anyone sees anything!

VforVera

Postby VforVera » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:36 am

volsspongebob wrote:
VforVera wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:My 13 year old just got into MHA and just added the Pops to her wishlist for Christmas. Wish she had caught on quicker when they were closer to retail prices. But glad she found something she enjoys.

Luckily Amazon has been re-stocking a lot of Wave 1 and Wave 2 Pops (minus Tenya unfortunately). I've seen original Deku go for $9-ish instead of the usual $10.99

Thanks for the tip on this. Grabbed some. I dont know why I never think of going to Amazon for pops!

No problem! Yeah, I usually use Amazon as a last resort because their shipping is less than stellar, but once in a while, I do get a Pop that is in great box condition. The MHA I received were more hits than misses. Both Todoroki and Deku have a dent in the box. All Might was pretty great (except for the time they shipped it with a bottle of goo gone and the entire bottle spilled over the Pop, luckily they replaced both items for me lol) - same for Bakugo and Ochaco. But the pops are great, so I didn't care as much lol

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Just got my first MHA POP! Shota common. Pretty fired up about it as well. Just started watching the show and I’m loving it. Can’t wait for that Deku to restock at hot topic.

Joser777

Postby Joser777 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:21 pm

i can not wait till i start seeing more mha exclusives
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage

iso: anime protos, scott pilgrim protos, spiderman protos

KidMarvel

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:43 pm

thanks for this, been waiting for that Battle deku restock for awhile now!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

SchoolBoyQ

Postby SchoolBoyQ » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:02 am

Same. Any day now HT....
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:49 am

Just need Battle Deku and then the 2 expensive ones and I'll be complete! I can't wait for another wave and hope we get an announcement before the next season starts (which is forever away :()
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:Just need Battle Deku and then the 2 expensive ones and I'll be complete! I can't wait for another wave and hope we get an announcement before the next season starts (which is forever away :()

April going to be a crazy Month, MHA, GOT and Avengers

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:31 am

SchoolBoyQ wrote:Same. Any day now HT....

Yeah I would like to stop stalking the HT site and more importantly want to get it ordered for a Christmas gift.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:16 am

volsspongebob wrote:

Yeah I would like to stop stalking the HT site and more importantly want to get it ordered for a Christmas gift.

Do you just wait around till midnight and then quit or what? I am on east coast

SchoolBoyQ

Postby SchoolBoyQ » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:01 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

Doesn't take long for the news to hit social media when it does lol
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:12 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:Just need Battle Deku and then the 2 expensive ones and I'll be complete! I can't wait for another wave and hope we get an announcement before the next season starts (which is forever away :()

Only one I need is Battle Deku and I'm hoping I can be quick enough to get one.

The next season really is super far away right, at least we know its coming. It was nice to have the movie in theaters, be nice when it hits video.

NESSNODDER
Hall of Fame Class of 2005
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

Postby NESSNODDER » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:27 am

JUST FOUND OUT MY KID IS WATCHING THE SHOW. NOW I HAVE TO DO SOME CATCHING UP WITH THIS POP LINE.
COTM DECEMBER 2010

I'M BLOODY CRAZY ABOUT DOCTOR WHO!

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:50 am

HT Eraserhead has been restocking online the past two days so Deku could be coming soon!

disphugginflip

Postby disphugginflip » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:08 am

ive been waiting for a few days for HT to release battle Deku! Im losing sleep!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:55 am

SchoolBoyQ wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:

By time I see it or if happens after 11 (bedtime) its already gone. Still never got the HT Naruto

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:44 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
SchoolBoyQ wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Do you just wait around till midnight and then quit or what? I am on east coast

By time I see it or if happens after 11 (bedtime) its already gone. Still never got the HT Naruto

I keep checking on the hour...nada x_X
ImageImage ImageImage
Current Pop count: 801
Favorite Pop: Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson
ISO: Anime Protos
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

deetran24

Postby deetran24 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:31 pm

I hope I can get that battle deku HT when this restocks
Lakers|Pops|Lakers :freddy3:

Return to “Pop!”