My Hero Academia Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
ugagerman

Re: My Hero Academia Pops!

Postby ugagerman » Wed May 15, 2019 3:04 am

Sweet, I can't wait for Metallic All Might!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:17 am

91shawny wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:
The pessimist in me is thinking we can't expect a new wave until around the new season. October right?

But the optimist is hoping maybe there will be 2 waves! Several SDCC exclusives and then commons too.

SDCC exclusives will probably be part of the previous line. With a new line coming out with the new season.

Either way IM AM HERREEEEEEEE FOR IT

Signed Pops:74
MM: 116
Pops :118
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Funimation Hei
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Wed May 15, 2019 10:05 am

hailmary25 wrote:
91shawny wrote:
moneyhelpspk wrote:
SDCC exclusives will probably be part of the previous line. With a new line coming out with the new season.

:inserts spongebob gif: I'm ready!
ImageImage
Current Pop count: 801
Favorite Pop: Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson
ISO: Anime Protos
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:11 am

SazukiSenpai wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
91shawny wrote:

gotcha

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Wed May 15, 2019 3:53 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
SazukiSenpai wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

gotcha

My dude >:3
ImageImage
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

Mags

Postby Mags » Sun May 19, 2019 1:38 am

I still think it's kinda weird that the new All Might is releasing in September and we've already got a placeholder link for it. Does B&N really load stuff on their website that early?

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sun May 19, 2019 3:39 am

Mags wrote:I still think it's kinda weird that the new All Might is releasing in September and we've already got a placeholder link for it. Does B&N really load stuff on their website that early?

Wow street dated for September? I guess that makes sense being that the show returns in October. But yeah I agree, why set a placeholder so early.
You can call me Jorge. Always remember to have fun!
Maui at Fundays 2019

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Sun May 19, 2019 3:52 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Mags wrote:I still think it's kinda weird that the new All Might is releasing in September and we've already got a placeholder link for it. Does B&N really load stuff on their website that early?

Wow street dated for September? I guess that makes sense being that the show returns in October. But yeah I agree, why set a placeholder so early.

Honestly hoping it's sooner than SDCC :D
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel2:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun May 19, 2019 8:26 am

I really hope we get to see a GITD variant for Tokiyami
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sun May 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Xeverus86 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see something from My Hero for SDCC. I feel it. In my bones. lol
Maui at Fundays 2019

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon May 20, 2019 8:41 am

Xeverus86 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

No idea, but I guess maybe they got their exclusive prepped for the year or a time frame and just have them loaded until they are ready to go. I will say tho, if they handle it the way they handled the Hydro-Man exclusive, I'll be excited. I walked in on Friday, gave the upc to order to ship home, they ordered it and I got free express shipping and it came in yesterday, both pops were bubble-wrapped with air bubbles in the gap area and both came mint. I was highly impressed.

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see something from My Hero for SDCC. I feel it. In my bones. lol

I wouldn't be surprised either but I would lean more towards an NYCC exclusive as the new season starts in October, the same exact month as NYCC and most of the leaked ones we seen or heard of will release in fall,even the rumor of shigaraki being GT next excluisve, they wouldn't throw it up for preorder until at least July to be release later with the other line. I have a strong feeling that SDCC will emphasize DBZ since most of those are coming sooner and they still can make pops for the broly movie. I can see a super saiyan red vegeta being the exclusive from funko or even funimation.
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 928 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImageImage

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Mon May 20, 2019 10:12 am

PopPChulo wrote:I really hope we get to see a GITD variant for Tokiyami

With shadow armor >:3
ImageImage
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 20, 2019 11:58 am

SazukiSenpai wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I really hope we get to see a GITD variant for Tokiyami

With shadow armor >:3

Ill happily take that with shadow armor lol
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Typale

Postby Typale » Mon May 20, 2019 12:32 pm

I was thinking the exact same thing!

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 pm

91shawny wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

No idea, but I guess maybe they got their exclusive prepped for the year or a time frame and just have them loaded until they are ready to go. I will say tho, if they handle it the way they handled the Hydro-Man exclusive, I'll be excited. I walked in on Friday, gave the upc to order to ship home, they ordered it and I got free express shipping and it came in yesterday, both pops were bubble-wrapped with air bubbles in the gap area and both came mint. I was highly impressed.

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:Honestly hoping it's sooner than SDCC :D

I wouldn't be surprised either but I would lean more towards an NYCC exclusive as the new season starts in October, the same exact month as NYCC and most of the leaked ones we seen or heard of will release in fall,even the rumor of shigaraki being GT next excluisve, they wouldn't throw it up for preorder until at least July to be release later with the other line. I have a strong feeling that SDCC will emphasize DBZ since most of those are coming sooner and they still can make pops for the broly movie. I can see a super saiyan red vegeta being the exclusive from funko or even funimation.

That actually makes a lot of sense. I could totally see more than one at NYCC. I also have a feeling that they're saving some of the cooler versions for the con. The commons look awesome but we're missing a lot of key characters. Or more so villains. I'm pretty excited for the All for One releasing.
Oh, I'm still hoping for a masked Tenya too. His helmut is too cool to leave out.
Maui at Fundays 2019

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon May 20, 2019 6:43 pm

91shawny wrote:

I guess that makes sense. Still seems kinda weird though lol And that's awesome!

91shawny wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if we see something from My Hero for SDCC. I feel it. In my bones. lol

And not to mention that this year is the 30th anniversary of the DBZ anime so it's going to have a huge presence at SDCC. I'm sure we'll get some teasers for MHA at SDCC, but I think we'll see the bulk of any new stuff at NYCC.

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon May 20, 2019 7:22 pm

Mags wrote:
91shawny wrote:

I guess that makes sense. Still seems kinda weird though lol And that's awesome!

91shawny wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if we see something from My Hero for SDCC. I feel it. In my bones. lol

And not to mention that this year is the 30th anniversary of the DBZ anime so it's going to have a huge presence at SDCC. I'm sure we'll get some teasers for MHA at SDCC, but I think we'll see the bulk of any new stuff at NYCC.

Oh shoot did not even realize it was the 30th anniversary! I'm sure we'll see more of a catering to that.
Maui at Fundays 2019

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Mon May 20, 2019 7:57 pm

All might plus ultra!! :freddy2:

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Tue May 21, 2019 8:30 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Mags wrote:
91shawny wrote:

91shawny wrote:

Oh shoot did not even realize it was the 30th anniversary! I'm sure we'll see more of a catering to that.

Remembering the 30th is this year makes me more nervous for whats to come for SDCC lol

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Tue May 21, 2019 8:53 am

To-Ga... To-Ga.... TO-GA. TO-GA! TO-GA!!
Hi, I'm CptSailor (Dillon)!

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

IG: cptsailorfunko

iso: Cuphead Protos, AOT Protos, LTJ 20" Bone Daddy

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue May 21, 2019 9:12 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Mags wrote:
91shawny wrote:

91shawny wrote:

Oof sounds like their will be a ton of dbz everywhere .. given the fact that mha has grown so big tho i hope they explore mha MHA exclusives for both SDCC AND Nycc
PopPChulo

SazukiSenpai

Postby SazukiSenpai » Tue May 21, 2019 10:20 am

ugagerman wrote:Sweet, I can't wait for Metallic All Might!

Hope they do all the chrome colors. Just want blue >>
ImageImage
Twitch.tv/SazukiSenpai

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue May 21, 2019 6:09 pm

91shawny wrote:Remembering the 30th is this year makes me more nervous for whats to come for SDCC lol

Tell me about it haha I'm nervous to hear what pops are going to get released, let alone all the other DBZ stuff that's also going to get released!

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed May 22, 2019 4:44 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

Yeah, I'm guessing we'll get something for SDCC, NYCC, or both. I feel like they've been a bit remiss with the con exclusives so far for MHA, given how hugely popular the show has become. I honestly thought we were going to get something for NYCC or SDCC last year, but nada. Then I thought perhaps we'd get something for ECCC, since both Deku and Froppy have a lot of green in their costumes/hair. Anything MHA at this point would be like printing money, so they'd be nuts to pass up the chance to make a bunch of exclusives.

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Wed May 22, 2019 11:46 pm

That's true. Hopefully they see the opportunity and continue to capitalize on the show. I sure wouldn't mind anything from MHA they push out. Pretty excited for what the future holds.
Maui at Fundays 2019

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:24 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

Yeah, I'm guessing we'll get something for SDCC, NYCC, or both. I feel like they've been a bit remiss with the con exclusives so far for MHA, given how hugely popular the show has become. I honestly thought we were going to get something for NYCC or SDCC last year, but nada. Then I thought perhaps we'd get something for ECCC, since both Deku and Froppy have a lot of green in their costumes/hair. Anything MHA at this point would be like printing money, so they'd be nuts to pass up the chance to make a bunch of exclusives.

Ya they pass the opportunity this year for sdcc I would honestly be surprised, hopefully some new anime that many aren't into yet, like black clover would be amazing
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu May 23, 2019 9:43 am

Xeverus86 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

Ya they pass the opportunity this year for sdcc I would honestly be surprised, hopefully some new anime that many aren't into yet, like black clover would be amazing

PLEASE oh PLEASE

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:24 am

A Black Clover pop line would be great, so many awesome characters. I already want a Yami.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:33 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:

I am going with Both SDCC and NYCC. It has gotten to big not too. I understand the focus will be DBZ but they could sill do one.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu May 23, 2019 11:51 am

MarvelPopFan75 wrote:A Black Clover pop line would be great, so many awesome characters. I already want a Yami.

I want Black Clover Pops so badly.

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Thu May 23, 2019 12:44 pm

91shawny wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

PLEASE oh PLEASE

Demon Slayer, the rise of shield HERO, radiant, obviously 30th anniversary DBZ pops PLEASE BE THE YEAR OF ANIME
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu May 23, 2019 12:46 pm

Xeverus86 wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:Ya they pass the opportunity this year for sdcc I would honestly be surprised, hopefully some new anime that many aren't into yet, like black clover would be amazing

PLEASE oh PLEASE

Demon Slayer, the rise of shield HERO, radiant, obviously 30th anniversary DBZ pops PLEASE BE THE YEAR OF ANIME

I just started watching Demon Slayer! It's so good. I love Rise of the Shield Hero, too. I ordered the Nendoroid of Naofumi a few weeks ago.

FunkoFresh253

Postby FunkoFresh253 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:33 pm

SazukiSenpai wrote:

Hope they do all the chrome colors. Just want blue >>

same was there a release date for metallic all might from barnes noble yet?
ImageImage

Jortega321

Postby Jortega321 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:48 pm

MHA noob here! I started watching and collecting late.

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Thu May 23, 2019 8:02 pm

Jortega321 wrote:MHA noob here! I started watching and collecting late.

Welcome to the club, lol...Do you have any MHA pops yet or a favorite one?
The Todoroki pop is my favorite of the line but my grail is the GITD All Might that I have yet to obtain.
:king: Mike

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu May 23, 2019 11:01 pm

Hey all! New to the forums but MHA is one of my favorite lines. Missing 4 pops from the line but of course they are the more expensive ones.
Hi, I’m Steph.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ISO: Harry Potter & Borderlands Protos

Techwrecker

Postby Techwrecker » Thu May 23, 2019 11:07 pm

I can't wait for that pop and tokiyama pop those two are the ones I want. And also all for one pop.

Mags

Postby Mags » Fri May 24, 2019 10:52 pm

I'm hoping we see some MHA announcements for SDCC. I'm ready!

Cchavez77

Postby Cchavez77 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:08 am

Man I can't wait for chrome all might!

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Sat May 25, 2019 3:19 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:
91shawny wrote:
PLEASE oh PLEASE

I just started watching Demon Slayer! It's so good. I love Rise of the Shield Hero, too. I ordered the Nendoroid of Naofumi a few weeks ago.

Both of these anime are gonna blow up this year!!! [-o<
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING

Return to “Pop!”