Parks and Recreation Pop!s

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Funko Pop! Fan16

Re: Parks and Recreation Pop!s

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Ordered Leslie online a couple of weeks ago right when they came out, and finally bought another today, Lil Sebastian from Fye! Everyone go check your local stores if you have one
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:10 pm

JCorduroy wrote:I'm OOB on the whole set (save Li'l Sebastian - couldn't care less about him...I'm very much like Ben in this regard). All of them stand up wonderfully with no bend for me - and Leslie and April have stands, so the tiny feet balancing issues are nonexistent.

Stands don't help the bending issues though, my Touka would bend and I'd boil the legs and then she'd be right back tilted the next day until the peg broke off in her foot from all the falling over... now she's on her head in the back out of view ouf of disgrace lol It's such a sporadic issue though, some lady Pops stand perfectly fine but then a new one will be released after and will have such toothpick thin legs that the weight of the head isn't supported and it just ruins it all. If these don't bend, I'll get them because P&R was my favorite comedy. (after season 2, let's be real here lol)

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:29 pm

So happy they included Lil' Sebastian!

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:04 am

I ordered from Wild Card Toys for theirJuly 4 sale. Last I heard from them on July 28 they hadn't had them all in yet and expected them in 1-2 weeks, which would be about now... So Hopefully they are coming soon

Themadpatter

Postby Themadpatter » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:47 am

Bought Burt Macklin, Leslie and April! Can't wait till they come!!

Need the rest of the cast, especially Ben!!
Main Line Wants: Always Sunny, Archer, Community
Main character wants: Rosita (TWD), Daario (GoT)
ISO: Enchantress in the UK

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:44 am

My problem is I don't have any faith they will ever complete the cast. Like with firefly, buffy, sons of anarchy for example.

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:36 pm

Grr just called hot topic and all they have is Burt macklin. Was hoping to purchase at least the main five tomorrow.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Funkopoplover91 wrote:I ordered from Wild Card Toys for theirJuly 4 sale. Last I heard from them on July 28 they hadn't had them all in yet and expected them in 1-2 weeks, which would be about now... So Hopefully they are coming soon

I did the same thing. My order still says processing but also says it's too late to make changes which I'm taking as a good sign.

I'll have to be patient but at least I got Macklin and he's awesome! He and star-lord are sharing dance moves.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:
Funkopoplover91 wrote:I ordered from Wild Card Toys for theirJuly 4 sale. Last I heard from them on July 28 they hadn't had them all in yet and expected them in 1-2 weeks, which would be about now... So Hopefully they are coming soon

I did the same thing. My order still says processing but also says it's too late to make changes which I'm taking as a good sign.

I'll have to be patient but at least I got Macklin and he's awesome! He and star-lord are sharing dance moves.

I just noticed a Processing charge from 8/14 on my bank account so looks like it should be shipping out this week!

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 am

Funkopoplover91 wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:

I just noticed a Processing charge from 8/14 on my bank account so looks like it should be shipping out this week!

Just checked my cc and it's also gone through! I'm so excited! :bounce:

mel

Postby mel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:35 am

I ordered Leslie and Ron from HT, they didn't have Andy, April or Lil S. Will have to hunt them elsewhere. No interest in Bert. I REALLLLLY want Tom and Donna, but I won't hold my breath.
I'm a PBS Nerd!

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:54 am

They need to do Jerry with alternate painted Chases or Exclusives named Larry, Terry, & Garry.
ImageImage

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:35 am

Indy Viper wrote:They need to do Jerry with alternate painted Chases or Exclusives named Larry, Terry, & Garry.

Thank you!!! This is what I've been saying. If all they did was change his shirt color but change the name on the box...instant purchase.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:53 am

I snagged Burt last night at ht. Passed on lil sebastian and Andy at fye. I can't do online with hot topic anymore. At least one thing always comes crushed

nerdandcheese

Postby nerdandcheese » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:14 am

saul_damascus wrote:I snagged Burt last night at ht. Passed on lil sebastian and Andy at fye. I can't do online with hot topic anymore. At least one thing always comes crushed

Hot Topic had really improved recently. I just received an order last week. Each item was an individual box packed inside a larger box.
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

fallenthrough

Postby fallenthrough » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:29 am

I've managed to snag Leslie (the only one I've seen in the wild). I ordered April at my local Hot Topic when I bought Leslie, which was a week and a half ago. I haven't seen the others which makes me sad because this is truly one of the only sets I do want to complete.
Hi, I'm Allison!

Pops: 13
Dorbz: 7
Mystery Mini: 7
PSH: 9

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:35 am

nerdandcheese wrote:
saul_damascus wrote:I snagged Burt last night at ht. Passed on lil sebastian and Andy at fye. I can't do online with hot topic anymore. At least one thing always comes crushed

Hot Topic had really improved recently. I just received an order last week. Each item was an individual box packed inside a larger box.

They mangled two Clara sdcc pops on me. One shipped to store and one shipped to home. And my luna was far from perfect. My scott came individually pacled though.

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:33 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:They need to do Jerry with alternate painted Chases or Exclusives named Larry, Terry, & Garry.

Thank you!!! This is what I've been saying. If all they did was change his shirt color but change the name on the box...instant purchase.

Yes!! Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe add some stains on one of the outfits- haha.
ImageImage

fouxdafafa

Postby fouxdafafa » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:26 am

Did I totally miss out on this release? I bought Burt Macklin a month ago at Hot Topic at an outlet mall, but they didn't have any other Parks & Rec pops. I also went to an FYE a couple weeks later. Nothing. I've been checking Hot Topic's website sporadically but haven't seen them besides Macklin. I've been to my local comic book shops as well and I haven't seen them. I'm kinda surprised and will be really disappointed if they already all sold out.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:35 am

fouxdafafa wrote:Did I totally miss out on this release? I bought Burt Macklin a month ago at Hot Topic at an outlet mall, but they didn't have any other Parks & Rec pops. I also went to an FYE a couple weeks later. Nothing. I've been checking Hot Topic's website sporadically but haven't seen them besides Macklin. I've been to my local comic book shops as well and I haven't seen them. I'm kinda surprised and will be really disappointed if they already all sold out.

I doubt they're all sold out. I've only seen Macklin and Ron at my hot topic. The majority were at gamestop and none at Barnes and Noble yet. I think they're just rolling out weird. I blame Jerry.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:07 am

Jade-Rex wrote:
fouxdafafa wrote:Did I totally miss out on this release? I bought Burt Macklin a month ago at Hot Topic at an outlet mall, but they didn't have any other Parks & Rec pops. I also went to an FYE a couple weeks later. Nothing. I've been checking Hot Topic's website sporadically but haven't seen them besides Macklin. I've been to my local comic book shops as well and I haven't seen them. I'm kinda surprised and will be really disappointed if they already all sold out.

I doubt they're all sold out. I've only seen Macklin and Ron at my hot topic. The majority were at gamestop and none at Barnes and Noble yet. I think they're just rolling out weird. I blame Jerry.

Damn it Jerry.
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

fouxdafafa

Postby fouxdafafa » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:58 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:I doubt they're all sold out. I've only seen Macklin and Ron at my hot topic. The majority were at gamestop and none at Barnes and Noble yet. I think they're just rolling out weird. I blame Jerry.

HAHAHA YES stupid Jerry!

So I went to my local comic book shop yesterday. Some of them came in this week! I managed to get Lil' Sebastian, Leslie, and April. They had an Andy Dwyer, but damaged box. They said Ron wouldn't be in until Sept 10. So they really are rolling this out slowly.

pauly20powers

Postby pauly20powers » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:13 pm

I still haven't seen any in my area. Hopefully they are coming soon. This show was awesome!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:27 pm

pauly20powers wrote:I still haven't seen any in my area. Hopefully they are coming soon. This show was awesome!

FYI ive seen a few of the gamestops in our area (I'm in Tacoma) that have these in stock

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 pm

fouxdafafa wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:I doubt they're all sold out. I've only seen Macklin and Ron at my hot topic. The majority were at gamestop and none at Barnes and Noble yet. I think they're just rolling out weird. I blame Jerry.

HAHAHA YES stupid Jerry!

So I went to my local comic book shop yesterday. Some of them came in this week! I managed to get Lil' Sebastian, Leslie, and April. They had an Andy Dwyer, but damaged box. They said Ron wouldn't be in until Sept 10. So they really are rolling this out slowly.

I did see Leslie, Andy and April at Frank and Son's near me when I went, although running out of space for some pops so thinking I might just be happy with the Burt Macklin.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

Funkopoplover91

Postby Funkopoplover91 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:
Funkopoplover91 wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:

Did you ever get yours? Or shipping info? Man, I will never be ordering from Wildcard toys again! My card was charged on 8/14 and now it is 8/27 and not even shipping info... For an order placed on July 1....

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:05 am

Funkopoplover91 wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:
Funkopoplover91 wrote:

Did you ever get yours? Or shipping info? Man, I will never be ordering from Wildcard toys again! My card was charged on 8/14 and now it is 8/27 and not even shipping info... For an order placed on July 1....

No, not yet. I did hear a rumor about wildcard getting their shipment late from funko and that maybe it'll take another week or two. Guess we'll have to be patient.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Parks and Rec wave 2 is happening! So happy!!

mel

Postby mel » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:15 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:Parks and Rec wave 2 is happening! So happy!!

Yes, I gotta have Donna and Tom!!!!
I'm a PBS Nerd!

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:22 pm

I will buy everything from this set. The show is great and I definitely want to see more and will buy more waves of this line. Treat Yo'self!
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Where did you hear that? That means I need to buy these.

PHUN_CO

Postby PHUN_CO » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:13 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-parks-and-recreation-pop-s

I'm digging the HT Bert

osakahedgehog3

Postby osakahedgehog3 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:53 am

saul_damascus wrote:

Funko answered "oh heck yes" in the weekly Twitter Q&A to someone asking about Parks and Recreation Wave 2. So glad that the demand/sales have led to this.
Funko Collection

All-Time Favorite Pop! Vinyl: WWE CM Punk - Hot Topic Edition
Favorite Most Recently Bought Pop! Vinyl: Aggretsuko 10" inch
Most Wanted Pop! Vinyl: Mono Conan O'Brien

All-Time Favorite Dorbz: Thanos XL
Favorite Most Recently Bought Dorbz: Iron Fist
Most Wanted Dorbz: Bullseye Batman

kickinit

Postby kickinit » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:50 am

osakahedgehog3 wrote:
saul_damascus wrote:

Funko answered "oh heck yes" in the weekly Twitter Q&A to someone asking about Parks and Recreation Wave 2. So glad that the demand/sales have led to this.

Good news indeed! Love the show

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:45 pm

YES!!! I can already see it...

Ben
Chris
Tom
Donna
Jerry/Garry/Larry/Terry/Barry
Johnny Karate
Janet Snakehole
Duke Silver

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:46 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:YES!!! I can already see it...

Ben
Chris
Tom
Donna
Johnny Karate
Janet Snakehole
Duke Silver

Don't forget Ann! Leslie would be so lonely without her.

Oh man, now that there's gonna be a wave 2 I realize if this line has chases I'm in so much trouble.

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:01 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:YES!!! I can already see it...

Ben
Chris
Tom
Donna
Johnny Karate
Janet Snakehole
Duke Silver

I would get Johnny Karate and Janet Snakehole to match my Burt Macklin.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

GoTeamGaz

Postby GoTeamGaz » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:28 am

Jean Ralffio!!

mel

Postby mel » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:43 am

I just got my Tom and Jean-Ralphio 2-Pack in the mail from HT. The Tom is a "treat yo self" Tom and I can't help but be disappointed that this was not a 2-pack with Donna. That's their thing!!!
I'm a PBS Nerd!

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:01 pm

So, does anyone know what happened to the Andy Dwyer Funko HQ opening night set? I definitely saw them, but have found ZERO info on the interwebs about them and have seen no one post about them...ever. It was Mouse Rat Andy Dwyer with Johnny Karate chase.

Return to “Pop!”