Parks and Recreation Pop!s

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Panda

Re: Parks and Recreation Pop!s

Postby Panda » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Love the show!

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:55 pm

My wife keeps trying to get me to watch this show. From the very little I've seen I'm sure I'd love it but I just haven't had time to sit and watch yet lol
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:01 pm

I am on season 5, keep coming back to it every now and then. this show is so hilarious, I would put it right up there with the office or 30 rock
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Ron and Andy are a must for me. It's crazy how good the sculpt of Ron Swanson is!
I'm Abe

93matt

Postby 93matt » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:28 pm

It's been driving me crazy waiting for these! Can't wait to have them - hope we have some SDCC variants and that Tom comes out eventually.

Noticed Nerdist has already directed criticism Funko's way for the lack of diversity in the lineup with no Ann / Tom / Donna.

mel

Postby mel » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:34 pm

ShockWaveZ55 wrote:
mel wrote:Man, one of my all-time favorite shows. I'd like a Tom and Donna Treat Yo'self 2-pack!!! Not thrilled with 2 versions of Andy when we are missing Tom and Donna, but Little Sebastian is MUST HAVE and hilarious......and of course, poor Jerry, always unwanted.

We need these two!

Yes we do! If they were in the first wave, the whole set would be in my "Treat Yo Self 2017! The best day of the yeeeeee--aaaaaaar!"
I'm a PBS Nerd!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:50 pm

They look so good! I hope someone gets an exclusive of Janet Snakehole to go with Burt Macklin.

peruwhite

Postby peruwhite » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Sad, it appears the Chases have been cancelled for real...smh
Funko isn’t just pops, it’s an idea that could lead the world to something better!

chandarrama

Postby chandarrama » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:24 pm

I would be the first one to call lack of diversity with no Tom Haverford, but let's give it some time to see how they are going to release it. I was so excited when I saw this because hey, it kind of looks like a family member and some friends of mine.

Ansari is a big enough star to be getting his own POP, so it will happen. Maybe this is a image approval thing or making him an exclusive not announced yet (I hope)

Maybe it's a detail issue to get the right shade of brown. For those who don't get it, it can be summed up with the Indian matchmaking site, Shaadi.com.

(I never used the site but...) Here are the skin tones you are asked to choose for yourself or the person you are looking for: very fair, fair, wheatish, wheatish medium, wheatish brown, dark

Yup, they do ask those kind of questions, and we all make fun of it.

I really hope this doesn't blow up into something it is not.
My name is Chandar (rhymes with thunder)

If you practice good fun-karma, good things will happen to you.

Favorites: Dorbz Ridez, comic book properties, and GITD pops/dorbz/Hikari

ImageImage

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:53 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:Ron and Andy are a must for me. It's crazy how good the sculpt of Ron Swanson is!

I suspect Ron is based on a former boss of mine lol.
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

mel

Postby mel » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:17 am

chandarrama wrote:I would be the first one to call lack of diversity with no Tom Haverford, but let's give it some time to see how they are going to release it. I was so excited when I saw this because hey, it kind of looks like a family member and some friends of mine.

Ansari is a big enough star to be getting his own POP, so it will happen. Maybe this is a image approval thing or making him an exclusive not announced yet (I hope)

Maybe it's a detail issue to get the right shade of brown. For those who don't get it, it can be summed up with the Indian matchmaking site, Shaadi.com.

(I never used the site but...) Here are the skin tones you are asked to choose for yourself or the person you are looking for: very fair, fair, wheatish, wheatish medium, wheatish brown, dark

You might be the first to say it in here, but I certainly thought about it. 2 versions of Andy, but no Donna or Tom, the two people of color on the show who happen to be hilarious and 100% worthy. I hope they are coming. Maybe Tom will be an SDCC exclusive since we know they did have a design for him!
I'm a PBS Nerd!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:42 am

mel wrote:
You might be the first to say it in here, but I certainly thought about it. 2 versions of Andy, but no Donna or Tom, the two people of color on the show who happen to be hilarious and 100% worthy.

well April is Peurto Rican so it's not just a bunch of white folk ;)

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:21 am

ShockWaveZ55 wrote:
mariog1497 wrote:
jagpop wrote:Hopefully they make Ann Perkins. She's so cute!

And a Chris Traeger with his fingers pointed! "Ann Perkins!"

This LITERALLY the best idea I ever heard in my entire life.

LOL!

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Themadpatter

Postby Themadpatter » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:40 pm

I'd have to assume the Tom pop being cancelled is to do with the lisence. They had everything ready to go, so him being cancelled is a late development. Maybe Ansari didn't want it made?

But yeah Lil Sebastian is cute and all but I'd rather get Donna, or Ann, or Ben.
Main Line Wants: Always Sunny, Archer, Community
Main character wants: Rosita (TWD), Daario (GoT)
ISO: Enchantress in the UK

GoTeamGaz

Postby GoTeamGaz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Would love a three pack of Gerry, Garry & Larry

Thechuch316

Postby Thechuch316 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Loving these pops. Sort of glad they canceled the Chases.
So Shines a good deed in a weary World!
:freddy2:

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:58 pm

keeleon wrote:I don't like that Lil Sebastian is sitting. He should be standing. Also, he should just be a tiny accessory for a Ben Wyatt figure wearing a Lil Sebastion Tshirt.

That would of been an amazing pop
- tauntaunking on instagram

Rozureido

Postby Rozureido » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:00 am

This needs a wave 2; preferably composed of Tom, Ben, Chris, Ann, Donna & Jerry. Once they are out I'd be fine with minor characters getting Pops too, but I hate when supporting characters get Pops and main cast members don't (here's looking at you Taserface).

The Tom Pop was really ugly, so I'm hoping it's just a case of the license owner wanting a better Pop. It really didn't capture the character well at all.

Hoping that if Janet Snakehole and Duke Silver were the other two chases originally that they will still show up somewhere as an exclusive. Burt needs his Snakehole...

dad2my3

Postby dad2my3 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:53 pm

Just got Bert Macklin at Hot Topic. They had several on the shelf.

osakahedgehog3

Postby osakahedgehog3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:27 am

Completed the whole set by getting Bert Macklin at HT yesterday evening. The set was definitely worth the wait and I'd be so disappointed if there isn't a Wave 2.

My dream Wave 2 would be: Tom, Ben, Chris, Ann, and Jerry....with Donna and Jeremy Jamm as exclusives.
Funko Collection

All-Time Favorite Pop! Vinyl: WWE CM Punk - Hot Topic Edition
Favorite Most Recently Bought Pop! Vinyl: Aggretsuko 10" inch
Most Wanted Pop! Vinyl: Mono Conan O'Brien

All-Time Favorite Dorbz: Thanos XL
Favorite Most Recently Bought Dorbz: Iron Fist
Most Wanted Dorbz: Bullseye Batman

djknightrida

Postby djknightrida » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:33 pm

Wish they had done a Janet Snakehole as Burt is lonely without his companion.

RiaRoo

Postby RiaRoo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:22 am

What were the chases going to be?

I know he's kind of minor but I'd like a Champion the three-legged dog pop. And Duke Silver. And Ann, Ben, Donna, Tom, and Jerry! Pretty much want them all in pop form! Love this show!
My name is Maria :cheers:

Looking for Harry Potter 3rd series mystery minis!!!

GRAILS: Halloween Peanuts pops, SDCC 2013 Pink flocked Hello Kitty

peruwhite

Postby peruwhite » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:17 pm

So I know it was rumored cancelled much like the Frodo Chase was rumored as cancelled but is it safe to say there really is no chases for these?...
Funko isn’t just pops, it’s an idea that could lead the world to something better!

skillawashere

Postby skillawashere » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:42 pm

It seems like the chases stayed cancelled. I have to get all the pops for this set for sure, love this show!
Priscilla: Therapist that spends too much money on Iron Man and other Marvel collectibles (including Funko)

stevedawg85_funko

Postby stevedawg85_funko » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Have to pick up Maclib from HT. Looks nice

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:45 pm

skillawashere wrote:It seems like the chases stayed cancelled. I have to get all the pops for this set for sure, love this show!

well I think it's safe to say the Burt was going to be the Andy chase and hot topic picked it up, so there is hope the other 2 might get the same treatment.

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:55 pm

For obvious reasons I NEED to get Swanson for my husband. I can't wait for these to be released!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:06 am

Mr Yac wrote:
skillawashere wrote:It seems like the chases stayed cancelled. I have to get all the pops for this set for sure, love this show!

well I think it's safe to say the Burt was going to be the Andy chase and hot topic picked it up, so there is hope the other 2 might get the same treatment.

I wish HT would pick up what I can only assume were Janet Snakehole and especially Duke Silver.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:58 am

Just binged watched the series and I gotta say if hot topic has these next week when I go to pay my bill I may be getting them. I don't need lil sebastian but I may get an Andrew luck to go with them.

Agreed that we need a Duke Silver. Would love a Donna and tom. Also a Chris and Ben and a Jerry Gary Barry Larry 4 pack.

Also needed.

Jean ralphio,
Councilmen Jam
Perd Hapley
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

daveruby

Postby daveruby » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:16 am

Hilarious show!!

Abesapien2

Postby Abesapien2 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:40 am

Picked up April, Andy, and Ron from HT. Gotta love 3 for $30 and a little Hot Cash!

Stu

Postby Stu » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:58 am

mel wrote:
chandarrama wrote:I would be the first one to call lack of diversity with no Tom Haverford, but let's give it some time to see how they are going to release it. I was so excited when I saw this because hey, it kind of looks like a family member and some friends of mine.

You might be the first to say it in here, but I certainly thought about it. 2 versions of Andy, but no Donna or Tom, the two people of color on the show who happen to be hilarious and 100% worthy. I hope they are coming. Maybe Tom will be an SDCC exclusive since we know they did have a design for him!

While I agree with some of the sentiment here, but it is not uncommon for a popular character from a movie or TV series to be saved for the second wave. I guess they could have put Andy or April in wave 2. Since there was concept art for Tom, my guess is that they are waiting for likeness approval or chose to redo the sculpt and save for future waves.
My name is Aaron...Many call me Stu...it is a long story.

ISO: Skeletor and Panthor Dorbz ride.

dboneo

Postby dboneo » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:22 am

Still looking for common Andy Audrey and lil sebastian myself

osakahedgehog3

Postby osakahedgehog3 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:31 am

I think I saw last week on Funko's Q&A session that there wasn't anything new on possible more Parks and Rec Pops!. I know they were just released, but hopefully this changes.
Funko Collection

All-Time Favorite Pop! Vinyl: WWE CM Punk - Hot Topic Edition
Favorite Most Recently Bought Pop! Vinyl: Aggretsuko 10" inch
Most Wanted Pop! Vinyl: Mono Conan O'Brien

All-Time Favorite Dorbz: Thanos XL
Favorite Most Recently Bought Dorbz: Iron Fist
Most Wanted Dorbz: Bullseye Batman

Kwrenn76

Postby Kwrenn76 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:37 am

Burt Maclin is by far my favorite B)
Pop Count: Way more than my wife would like
Proto Count: OVER 9000 (no really I have no idea lol)
Current ISO: DBZ Protos, Kylo Ren Protos, Back to the Future protos, SDCC 2017 The Mountain Proto, Freddy Protos, and a bunch of other stuff
Favorite Piece: Pop Rides BTTF DeLorean,my first ever pop given to me by my wife ( I make sure to remind her that this
obsession is her fault)

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:51 am

I hope this means that The Office pops are also on the way. I always wanted to see an interaction between Dwight and Ron.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:53 am

My store still hasn't gotten Bert Macklin, so one they do I will pick them all up! :)

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:57 pm

ShockWaveZ55 wrote:
mel wrote:Man, one of my all-time favorite shows. I'd like a Tom and Donna Treat Yo'self 2-pack!!! Not thrilled with 2 versions of Andy when we are missing Tom and Donna, but Little Sebastian is MUST HAVE and hilarious......and of course, poor Jerry, always unwanted.

We need these two!

would a Treat Yo Self version of Tom be any different than a normal Tom though? lol

So, who here is OOB and has got these? How are Leslie and April, any bendy leg symptoms? My new rule is if they bend, I'm not going to waste my time with the whole line [-X

nerdandcheese

Postby nerdandcheese » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:19 pm

dboneo wrote:Still looking for common Andy Audrey and lil sebastian myself

I saw Lil Sebastian and Leslie and GameStop yesterday. Looks like they might be showing up in more stores now.
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:51 pm

I went to Hot Topic last week and only saw a lot of Burt Macklins and a few Ron Swansons. They were on a high shelf so I couldn't look for regular Andy, Audrey or Leslie. Anyway a lot of the Burt Macklins had paint issues and I had to go through 6-7 of them before I could find one that didnt have a quality assurance issue and looked good.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

Return to “Pop!”