Parks and Recreation Pop!s

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Mizarkie

Re: Parks and Recreation Pop!s

Postby Mizarkie » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:19 pm

xmaldigolax wrote:So, does anyone know what happened to the Andy Dwyer Funko HQ opening night set? I definitely saw them, but have found ZERO info on the interwebs about them and have seen no one post about them...ever. It was Mouse Rat Andy Dwyer with Johnny Karate chase.

Whoa i never even heard this was a thing. Definitely wanna know what happened too.
“There is nothing more reassuring than realizing the world is CRAZIER than you are.”

ImageImage

kickinit

Postby kickinit » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Mizarkie wrote:
xmaldigolax wrote:So, does anyone know what happened to the Andy Dwyer Funko HQ opening night set? I definitely saw them, but have found ZERO info on the interwebs about them and have seen no one post about them...ever. It was Mouse Rat Andy Dwyer with Johnny Karate chase.

Whoa i never even heard this was a thing. Definitely wanna know what happened too.

Ditto. Would buy it in a heartbeat if they made it

Classier

Postby Classier » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Wait... There are more Andy pops out there? Where did you see this? Are you sure they weren’t customs?

esotsm

Postby esotsm » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:59 pm

OMG I would need the Mouse Rat one. I live outside of Pasadena and their City Hall exterior is the one they used for Pawnee's City Hall so my wife and I took some wedding photos as Andy and April in front of it. Had to rep the Mouse Rat shirt as well!
:freddy1:

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Classier wrote:

Wait... There are more Andy pops out there? Where did you see this? Are you sure they weren’t customs?

I feel like those had to have been customs. No way info on those wouldn't have leaked out to the public if they weren't.
ImageImage

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:13 pm

We need another wave for sure. Such an awesome show

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Wed May 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Finally ordered the commons from amazon. Already had bert Macklin and tom and Jean ralphio. Bought the complete series on DVD as well.

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Mon May 28, 2018 8:29 pm

I just finished watching the series on Netflix, VERY bummed there are no more episodes to watch :(

I am super glad I bought all the Pops when they came out, I just knew this was a show I was going to love when I had time to watch it :D They definitely need more Pops, and I have the perfect Con Exclusive... Holographic GITD Lil Sebastian. That would be way too funny!

Also, several of the actors recently said how much they loved their roles on the show and they would be open to returning for a new season. How amazing would that be?!
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

3Dean

Postby 3Dean » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:49 pm

Reviving this thread as we need some more Parks and Rec! I notice the after market prices are rising on these which means there is still demand.

We still need Ann, Ben, Chris, Donna, and Jerry!
I wouldn't mind more Andy and Ron variants like Johnny Karate and Duke Silver. It would be nice to see another Leslie too, but I keep picturing her "The Banquet" appearance with the Salvatore hairstyle from season 1, and no one wants that! Maybe the Jello pit from her Crazy Ira and the d***** appearance in "Ann's Decision?"

Heck I want to see Tammy Two, Perd Hapley, and Joan Callamezzo!

Oxayotl

Postby Oxayotl » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:03 pm

3Dean wrote:Reviving this thread as we need some more Parks and Rec! I notice the after market prices are rising on these which means there is still demand.

I wouldn't mind more Andy and Ron variants like Johnny Karate and Duke Silver. It would be nice to see another Leslie too, but I keep picturing her "The Banquet" appearance with the Salvatore hairstyle from season 1, and no one wants that! Maybe the Jello pit from her Crazy Ira and the d***** appearance in "Ann's Decision?"

I need a Mona-Lisa to go with my Jean-Ralphio!

3Dean

Postby 3Dean » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:36 pm

I would take that! And let's add Dad Dr. Saperstein too!

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:40 pm

3Dean wrote:Reviving this thread as we need some more Parks and Rec! I notice the after market prices are rising on these which means there is still demand.

The first Leslie that came to mind for me was Jerry's painting lol I would absolutely get it!
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

Kaljor

Postby Kaljor » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:41 pm

But what name should go on the box: Garry, Jerry, Larry, Terry!?!
My Name is Ernie

3Dean

Postby 3Dean » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:07 pm

To me he'll always be Jerry, even though his real name is Garry (I think).

And Jerry's painting of Leslie may have to have some tweaks as a it might otherwise be controversial like it was in the episode. I would be down either way!

Of all the Pop lines, this is the one that pulled me back into collecting Pops after taking a break. So I really would love to see more!

CrushMcLovin

Postby CrushMcLovin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:17 pm

3Dean wrote:To me he'll always be Jerry, even though his real name is Garry (I think).

And Jerry's painting of Leslie may have to have some tweaks as a it might otherwise be controversial like it was in the episode. I would be down either way!

Of all the Pop lines, this is the one that pulled me back into collecting Pops after taking a break. So I really would love to see more!

I also vote for more P&R pops. Donna, Jerry, DJ Roomba...haha
:freddy2:
Funatic since '13
Funko Collection Count: 962
http://www.TheVIParolaz.com
PROTO ISO: MCU / Disney Pixar

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:16 pm

saul_damascus wrote:Finally ordered the commons from amazon. Already had bert Macklin and tom and Jean ralphio. Bought the complete series on DVD as well.

I watched the whole series until the last season. It just wasnt as good at that point
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

otterlove

Postby otterlove » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Indy Viper wrote:
Classier wrote:

I feel like those had to have been customs. No way info on those wouldn't have leaked out to the public if they weren't.

so johnny karate and mouserat andys are definitely real. i'm so bummed they were never released to the public. still hoping they will :( and so my parks and rec collection remains incomplete. i wonder why funko would do this.

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:21 pm

It doesn't really make sense that there is literally no information on the Johnny Karate/Mouse Rat variants for Andy, which makes me still think they are customs. Although I've seen people say that Funko only gave them to 'some employees', just not sure I buy it. Just remember that it's super easy to make and print a sticker.

I do hope Parks & Rec eventually gets more love. I wonder if the license is being weird on who can or can't be created. I loved Jean-Ralpho, but the ECCC exclusive 2-pack didn't make sense without Donna being with Tom and their treat-yo-self cupcakes.
Melissa

Classier

Postby Classier » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:25 pm

lunarembrace wrote:It doesn't really make sense that there is literally no information on the Johnny Karate/Mouse Rat variants for Andy, which makes me still think they are customs. Although I've seen people say that Funko only gave them to 'some employees', just not sure I buy it. Just remember that it's super easy to make and print a sticker.

I do hope Parks & Rec eventually gets more love. I wonder if the license is being weird on who can or can't be created. I loved Jean-Ralpho, but the ECCC exclusive 2-pack didn't make sense without Donna being with Tom and their treat-yo-self cupcakes.

There’s a glam of the Mouserat Andy on the Funko app. That one is real at least.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Classier wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:It doesn't really make sense that there is literally no information on the Johnny Karate/Mouse Rat variants for Andy, which makes me still think they are customs. Although I've seen people say that Funko only gave them to 'some employees', just not sure I buy it. Just remember that it's super easy to make and print a sticker.

There’s a glam of the Mouserat Andy on the Funko app. That one is real at least.

The Johnny Karate was news to me. I think they're probably real but I hope they get a full public release one day. I love the parks line and we are missing some main characters still.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:51 pm

Classier wrote:There’s a glam of the Mouserat Andy on the Funko app. That one is real at least.

Interesting. I haven't looked them up on the app. I'd also like to know who runs the app and puts up new items. There's a Kiss The Girl Movie Moment for Little Mermaid on the app, but..it's the image that's floating around with some instagram user watermark on it. Seems incredibly odd to me, but I don't know who/how they post items, either.

Maybe if more Andy's are real, they may get a larger release at some point.
Melissa

Fnkyeahryry

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:26 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:
Classier wrote:

The Johnny Karate was news to me. I think they're probably real but I hope they get a full public release one day. I love the parks line and we are missing some main characters still.

Hopefully we will get these one day! I was at the HQ opening. Such a bummer these weren’t available.

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:45 am

I just watched the Parks and Recreation Paleyfest reunion panel with the entire cast...so good.

I would love if they could just wrap up the remaining main characters ... and I am also bummed that Tom and Donna weren’t packaged together in a Treat yo self theme.

coopscohen

Postby coopscohen » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:47 am

Definitely need a public release of the unearthed Andy pops.
ImageImage

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:29 am

Excited about the possible Andy pops. Will be going after those for sure. But like others still hoping for some more characters we don't have like Ben, Ann, Donna and Jerry.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:02 pm

Fnkyeahryry wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:
Classier wrote:There’s a glam of the Mouserat Andy on the Funko app. That one is real at least.

Hopefully we will get these one day! I was at the HQ opening. Such a bummer these weren’t available.

I want this but even more I just want another wave
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:34 pm

The Mouse Rat POP! is actually on the Funko App if you search for "Dwyer." Definitely would need to add to the collection if it ever was to release.
Last edited by pberickp on Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:35 pm

Additionally, I think this line definitely needs a wave 2 with Anne Perkins, Chris Tragger, Ben Wyatt, and Donna Meagle. I would love to see Tammy Swanson, Craig, or Mark Brandanwitz as well. All time additions to the line would be would be Oren and/or Ethel Beavers.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
ImageImage

Fnkyeahryry

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:31 pm

Swatrob wrote:
Fnkyeahryry wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:

Same! A new wave would be great!

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:05 pm

I concur with the suggestions above! I have always wanted a Donna Meagle. I was beyond happy to get to go to the Parks n Rec PaleyFest here in So Cal! It was sooo funny! I miss that show being on NBC Primetime. We still watch re-runs all the time. I am pretty proud to say they came to my workplace and that I know the person Mark Brandanowitz was based on.
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:12 pm

Fnkyeahryry wrote:
Swatrob wrote:
Fnkyeahryry wrote:

Same! A new wave would be great!

Right? The fact that there wasn’t a Ben Wyatt pop is crazy to me.
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:17 pm

These 2 'new' Andy Pops are the only things keeping my P&R collection incomplete now...this makes me sooo bummed!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:03 pm

I need that Johnny Karate pop! Lol
Funatic of all things Funko!!

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:12 am

jedik6 wrote:I concur with the suggestions above! I have always wanted a Donna Meagle. I was beyond happy to get to go to the Parks n Rec PaleyFest here in So Cal! It was sooo funny! I miss that show being on NBC Primetime. We still watch re-runs all the time. I am pretty proud to say they came to my workplace and that I know the person Mark Brandanowitz was based on.

I also miss the show on NBC, but I see that the full series is in Netflix and Amazon Prime. I have been working my way through the series again.
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:31 am

Nemesis989 wrote:
jedik6 wrote:I concur with the suggestions above! I have always wanted a Donna Meagle. I was beyond happy to get to go to the Parks n Rec PaleyFest here in So Cal! It was sooo funny! I miss that show being on NBC Primetime. We still watch re-runs all the time. I am pretty proud to say they came to my workplace and that I know the person Mark Brandanowitz was based on.

I also miss the show on NBC, but I see that the full series is in Netflix and Amazon Prime. I have been working my way through the series again.

That’s how we watch too. Lol. We miss this group. They were the best!!
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:40 am

2017fanatic wrote:I need that Johnny Karate pop! Lol

I wonder what the reason was for never releasing it to the public
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:01 am

I would crack up for a pop or Oren in his cloak!

Perd Happly at his desk.

Edna Beavers at her stenography Machine.

And Tammy 2 in her wedding dress.

3Dean

Postby 3Dean » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:22 pm

pberickp wrote:Additionally, I think this line definitely needs a wave 2 with Anne Perkins, Chris Tragger, Ben Wyatt, and Donna Meagle. I would love to see Tammy Swanson, Craig, or Mark Brandanwitz as well. All time additions to the line would be would be Oren and/or Ethel Beavers.

I can't believe you left out Jerry/Garry/Larry/Terry/Barry! I would like to see all of these and some additional variants of Leslie, Andy, and Ron. April as Janet Snakehole would be great too!

Most of the first wave is doing well on the after market and the show is still popular on Netflix and Comedy Central re-runs. Come on Funko, where's our Wave 2?

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:20 pm

3Dean wrote:
pberickp wrote:Additionally, I think this line definitely needs a wave 2 with Anne Perkins, Chris Tragger, Ben Wyatt, and Donna Meagle. I would love to see Tammy Swanson, Craig, or Mark Brandanwitz as well. All time additions to the line would be would be Oren and/or Ethel Beavers.

one even noti
I can't believe you left out Jerry/Garry/Larry/Terry/Barry! I would like to see all of these and some additional variants of Leslie, Andy, and Ron. April as Janet Snakehole would be great too!

Most of the first wave is doing well on the after market and the show is still popular on Netflix and Comedy Central re-runs. Come on Funko, where's our Wave 2?

So right! I knew it looked short but I couldn't put my finger on it. Classic Jerry, never getting noticed. I swear I had it in my head that there were 5 characters needed in Wave 2 (Donna, Chris, Ben, Anne, and Jerry). Good catch.
ImageImage

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:07 pm

really hoping Johnny Karate is a funko shop release and not just a rumor
Funatic of all things Funko!!

Return to “Pop!”