Trollhunters

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
jperez702

Re: Trollhunters

Postby jperez702 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:29 pm

MsLafleur82 wrote:
After finishing season 2, I know of a few ideas for wave 2!

Claire (Chase version), that is all I am going to say!
Glow Gunmar!
NotEnrique!
Strickler

yes yes yes!!

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:11 pm

beckysaurus wrote:Sharing because this was such a group effort. I love this show and many funatics were very generous in helping me complete this set. Not shown is the Arrrgh proto from Jayson and a few more gnomes :)

Awesome! Thank you for sharing! Always a beautiful sight when a set is complete, let alone a proto set! Yay for the set completion!!!
Jayson

ImageImageImage

Angology

Postby Angology » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:21 pm

beckysaurus wrote:Sharing because this was such a group effort. I love this show and many funatics were very generous in helping me complete this set. Not shown is the Arrrgh proto from Jayson and a few more gnomes :)
Spoiler: show

So beautiful. Can't believe I hadn't seen this before now. Congrats to you! :cheers:
Angela
Instagram: @Angology
ISO: NYCC 2016 Scott Pilgrim Pop

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

dawninlatin

Postby dawninlatin » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:47 pm

This is awesome! Love the show. Watched it all in one weekend lol

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:11 pm

Okay okay okay... i know I'm resurrecting this thread, but I HAVE to.

LOVE Trollhunters, apparently this thread was before my time here. There is SOOO much awesomeness in this pic, WOW.

I really wish they would have continued, i think they could have easily made a second wave for the second season.

IDK how many times I've watched this series, it's like my animated version of the office lol no matter how many times I've seen it it never gets old.
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:18 pm

love this series also...some of del toros best work imo...great looking pops all the way around

nonotglenn

Postby nonotglenn » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 pm

dmitch86 wrote:

LOVE Trollhunters, apparently this thread was before my time here. There is SOOO much awesomeness in this pic, WOW.

I really wish they would have continued, i think they could have easily made a second wave for the second season.

IDK how many times I've watched this series, it's like my animated version of the office lol no matter how many times I've seen it it never gets old.

Agree the show is great and so is this collection. Thanks for re-surfacing it.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:27 pm

nonotglenn wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

Agree the show is great and so is this collection. Thanks for re-surfacing it.

Was really hoping 3-Below would have been a little better.. idk maybe I didn't get it enough time. It was just to far from the other story for me to care enough haha
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”