Wynonna Earp

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
desdin28

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby desdin28 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:11 pm

Flampsy wrote:
digithor wrote:Now you have the list ready and waiting for those pops. :)

Earpers want new pops so badly! There's so little official merchandise for the show. The fans would buy any new pops from Wynonna Earp!

Definitely need:
Doc Holliday in his hat
Nicole Haught in officer uniform (and a variant in sheriff uniform). Must include stetson!
Waverly Earp, and a cheerleading uniform version as well
Wynonna Earp in her jacket firing Peacemaker with the buntline special all lit up with the symbols
Jeremy (lab coat?)
Bobo in his fur coat, and one of him in the white straight jacket
Dolls (in green coat?)
Rachel (with kombucha?)
Nedley in sheriff uniform

Other ones I want:
Waverly holding the bless this hot mess spoon
Rosita
Bunny
Jolene with a cupcake
Bulshar
Stupid Carl
Mctian versions of Wynonna and Waverly (Gooverly and Goonona). Maybe Wynonna holding the rat smoothie?
Mama Earp
Willa Earp
Hazmat suit versions of Wynonna and Rachel from 4x02
Waverly with a Niagara Falls oven mitt on
Wynonna in the orange prison jumpsuit wearing a Chilli Cookoff For Freedom apron
Wynonna with the t-shirt canon
Nicole in her red beanie
Wynonna with whiskey
Waverly with skull
2 pack of Wynonna and Nicole handcuffed to each other (the "You be Scott" "You be Tessa" moment)

Pop RIdes:
Nicole Haught with her cruiser
Wynonna Earp with her truck
Waverly Earp with her red jeep
Doc Holliday with Charlene

Pop Towns:
the Homestead
Shorty's

The possibilities are endless!

Now going into 2024 and with the show ended for many years, would still love to see these characters come to pop form. Had hope to see a Waverly pop to go along with her sister! Maybe one day Funko can plan to revisit this show!

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:51 am

Flampsy wrote:

Earpers want new pops so badly! There's so little official merchandise for the show. The fans would buy any new pops from Wynonna Earp!

Definitely need:
Doc Holliday in his hat
Nicole Haught in officer uniform (and a variant in sheriff uniform). Must include stetson!
Wynonna Earp in her jacket firing Peacemaker with the buntline special all lit up with the symbols
Jeremy (lab coat?)
Dolls (in green coat?)
Rachel (with kombucha?)

Other ones I want:
Rosita
Bunny
Jolene with a cupcake
Bulshar
Stupid Carl
Mctian versions of Wynonna and Waverly (Gooverly and Goonona). Maybe Wynonna holding the rat smoothie?
Mama Earp
Willa Earp
Wynonna in the orange prison jumpsuit wearing a Chilli Cookoff For Freedom apron
Nicole in her red beanie
Wynonna with whiskey
Waverly with skull
2 pack of Wynonna and Nicole handcuffed to each other (the "You be Scott" "You be Tessa" moment)

Pop RIdes:

Pop Towns:
the Homestead
Shorty's

I like how I'm just now seeing this post 3 years later lol

I wanna see Nicole and Waverly TV Moments Wedding scene and/or first meet. How can we forget Waverly in her Shorty's shirt wnd Nicole in that uniform? Wynonna and Doc on the bike from the finale.
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:13 am

thebigdog14 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

Definitely need:
Doc Holliday in his hat
Jeremy (lab coat?)
Dolls (in green coat?)
Rachel (with kombucha?)

Other ones I want:
Rosita
Bunny
Jolene with a cupcake
Bulshar
Stupid Carl
Mama Earp
Willa Earp
Nicole in her red beanie
Wynonna with whiskey
Waverly with skull

Pop RIdes:

Pop Towns:
the Homestead
Shorty's

I wanna see Nicole and Waverly TV Moments Wedding scene and/or first meet. How can we forget Waverly in her Shorty's shirt wnd Nicole in that uniform? Wynonna and Doc on the bike from the finale.

Just saw from one of the cast that another season is coming! Hopefully this opens up for a new wave! Agreed with above, anything with Waverly and Nicole would be amazing!!

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:52 am

desdin28 wrote:
thebigdog14 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

Definitely need:
Doc Holliday in his hat
Jeremy (lab coat?)
Dolls (in green coat?)
Rachel (with kombucha?)

Other ones I want:
Rosita
Bunny
Jolene with a cupcake
Bulshar
Stupid Carl
Mama Earp
Willa Earp
Nicole in her red beanie
Wynonna with whiskey
Waverly with skull

Pop RIdes:

Pop Towns:
the Homestead
Shorty's

Just saw from one of the cast that another season is coming! Hopefully this opens up for a new wave! Agreed with above, anything with Waverly and Nicole would be amazing!!

I was just coming here to revive this thread with the good news but you beat me to it! lol I can't believe the show has been saved by the fans again, returning for a movie (and hopefully if all goes well it can continue beyond). Now is a perfect opportunity for new Wynonna Earp pops. We've repeatedly seen how dedicated and powerful this fandom is, we would definitely buy up all of the pops funko would make!
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
San Diego Comic Con 2007-2019, 2022-2024
Wonder Con 2012-2019

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:03 pm

Just got through the season and I agree. There should be pops.

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:13 am

Flampsy wrote:
desdin28 wrote:
thebigdog14 wrote:

I was just coming here to revive this thread with the good news but you beat me to it! lol I can't believe the show has been saved by the fans again, returning for a movie (and hopefully if all goes well it can continue beyond). Now is a perfect opportunity for new Wynonna Earp pops. We've repeatedly seen how dedicated and powerful this fandom is, we would definitely buy up all of the pops funko would make!

Yeah, I was (currently still) excited when I saw the story and post! Had to send to my friend who introduce me to the show for the good news! The Earpers fandom is strong, hopefully this spark Funko to create more!

Agreed with your last statement, definitely would buy all the pops if they make new ones!

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:36 am

Flampsy wrote:
desdin28 wrote:
thebigdog14 wrote:

So happy to see the show coming back! Maybe now we have a shot at more Wynonna Earp pops! Maybe even sodas! There's plenty of options!
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:32 am

Glad for more from the show. Hopefully there will be more pops.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:26 pm

:freddy2: So excited for the news, keeping my fingers crossed for new pops
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:56 pm

thebigdog14 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
desdin28 wrote:

So happy to see the show coming back! Maybe now we have a shot at more Wynonna Earp pops! Maybe even sodas! There's plenty of options!

Yeah, here's to hoping! So many options and characters that they can choose from.

Return to “Pop!”