Wynonna Earp

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Danberry75
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby Danberry75 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:17 pm

As someone who was on the red carpet before the world premiere of the first 2 episodes of the show, and has interviewed the cast multiple times, this Pop! is a MUST have.
Funko collector & Comic Con veteran
SDCC 1993-1996, 2000-19
WonderCon 2015-19
C2E2 2015-16
Phoenix Comiccon 2015-16
Silicon Valley Comic Con 2017-18
ECCC 2017-19
LBCC 2016-18
LBCE 2016-19
TwitchCon 2016-17
Comikaze/Stan Lee's Los Angeles Comic Con/Los Angeles Comic Con 2015-18
DesignerCon 2015-18
San Diego Comic Fest 2017-19
D23 2015, 2017
Comic Con Revolution 2018-19
Amazing Comic Con Las Vegas 2018-19

and more coming....

User avatar
comic book guy
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 4:50 pm
Location: California

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby comic book guy » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:47 pm

kevin87 wrote:They finally announced a Wynnona Earp Pop, and it's limited 1000 piece SDCC lol So now I'll skip the whole line because I'll never be able to get this, if they ever did more anyway.

https://www.funko.com/blog/article/2019 ... nonna-earp
Image

You'd think they'd make it not limited so more people could buy it and IDW could get more money after the financial problems they've had which has delayed production on the new season.


She looks great! :cheers:
:king: Mike

Image

User avatar
MasterSplyntr
Posts: 3236
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby MasterSplyntr » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:00 pm

fbingha wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:Am I the only person on here that has no idea who this is? Can't be...or can I? :blush:


I have no idea either and I'm okay with that.


Alright, cool! I'm not alone lol.
I be Chris.

Instagram - oldspiffysoul


Image

GusGus
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby GusGus » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:55 pm

What a great sculpt on that pop!! Envious of all the people that grab her at the con!
Image

User avatar
jenjen
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:22 pm
Location: Calabasas,Ca

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby jenjen » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:01 pm

They could have made 5000 and sold out every day, such a nice pop.

GusGus
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby GusGus » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 pm

jenjen wrote:They could have made 5000 and sold out every day, such a nice pop.


Agreed. Unfortunately 200 pops a day at SDCC and only SDCC will be a bloodbath!!
Image

User avatar
kekamahele76
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:11 pm
Location: Island of Long Beach California.
Contact:

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby kekamahele76 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:13 pm

OMG! OMG! I’m so excited for this pop. Praying to the gods I get selected for the SDCC Funko lottery, just for this pop.
‘…I can feel broken in the inside, but somehow look through all that and still see beauty, color and light. What’s important to remember, even if you feel broken there is something beautiful on the other side.’ - Sara Bareilles (Pabst Theatre Milwaukee)

User avatar
Rantt
Posts: 2966
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby Rantt » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:15 pm

So excited when they announced this but when I saw LE 1000..im like.. Oh no...
:freddy2: Kent Chua
ImageImage

ISO: T-Bone Protos, AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

User avatar
Nemesis989
Posts: 2001
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby Nemesis989 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:46 pm

Rantt wrote:So excited when they announced this but when I saw LE 1000..im like.. Oh no...


Ditto, I'm going to SDCC and have Funko in the lottery, but even if I manage to get in, I still don't expect to land this one
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

User avatar
Optimistic
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:42 am

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby Optimistic » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:03 am

There's some rumors out there that a retail wave will happen, so unless you want them all you might not have to worry about getting this one specifically
It doesn't matter the amount you have or length you collected, but that you're happy with what you own

Current Goal: Get The Three Caballeros created as Pops, Dorbz or Vynl

User avatar
Batcavehero24
Posts: 553
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:36 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby Batcavehero24 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:19 am

What a surprise announcement today. Praying harder to get this pop at Sdcc [-o<
:freddy3:

MAKING FUN PREMIERE
FDO8
SDCC 06-07 15-19
FUNDAYS 18-19
Image
Image

GusGus
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby GusGus » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:49 am

Optimistic wrote:There's some rumors out there that a retail wave will happen, so unless you want them all you might not have to worry about getting this one specifically



I’d 100% buy a regular, non exclusive version!
Image

User avatar
Urstranger1
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 10:59 am
Location: CA

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby Urstranger1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:57 am

I haven't watched this.. is it worth watching? What are some similar shows to compare it to?
SDCC 2013 - SDCC 2014 - SDCC 2015 - SDCC 2016 - SDCC 2017 - SDCC 2018
Image Image Image

GusGus
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby GusGus » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:00 am

Urstranger1 wrote:I haven't watched this.. is it worth watching? What are some similar shows to compare it to?



Lost Girl, Orphan Black, Buffy(?)
Image

digithor
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby digithor » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:11 am

She looks pretty cool, hope the common one looks just as nice.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

millone
Posts: 445
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby millone » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:27 am

parrity wrote:
millone wrote:Does anyone think that this pop is a little boring? For the first in a line, thought it might be more


I agree, it looks good but isn't a "WOW" for me. Maybe they are saving the best ones for public instead of a LE at con?

You might be right. I mean, slap on a le number and then you can sell anything anyway right?

User avatar
Urstranger1
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 10:59 am
Location: CA

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby Urstranger1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:32 am

GusGus wrote:
Urstranger1 wrote:I haven't watched this.. is it worth watching? What are some similar shows to compare it to?



Lost Girl, Orphan Black, Buffy(?)


Ahh. Gotcha. Thanks for that!
SDCC 2013 - SDCC 2014 - SDCC 2015 - SDCC 2016 - SDCC 2017 - SDCC 2018
Image Image Image

User avatar
Trujitsu Ninja
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:41 am

Wonder why Funko decided to make this one limited?
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja

User avatar
Starwarsfanatic1
Posts: 369
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:04 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby Starwarsfanatic1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:50 am

MasterSplyntr wrote:
fbingha wrote:
MasterSplyntr wrote:Am I the only person on here that has no idea who this is? Can't be...or can I? :blush:


I have no idea either and I'm okay with that.


Alright, cool! I'm not alone lol.


I had to do research. Hahaha
Image

User avatar
Kungfutoys
Posts: 960
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:24 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby Kungfutoys » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:00 am

This is super nice! Hope to get one!

WarHmongHer
Posts: 428
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:53 am

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby WarHmongHer » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:15 am

I'm gunna have to watch this show now. Lol

conventiongeek
Posts: 1149
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby conventiongeek » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:33 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Wonder why Funko decided to make this one limited?


Yes agreed... sometimes odd. I love the LE Pops! but I want to see some more main stream ones, like last years Pink Tutu Deadpool. With endgame and Rise of Skywalker, there has got to be some cool options out there for another LE piece.

User avatar
kevin87
Posts: 1292
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:18 am
Location: Alabama

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby kevin87 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:39 am

GusGus wrote:
jenjen wrote:They could have made 5000 and sold out every day, such a nice pop.


Agreed. Unfortunately 200 pops a day at SDCC and only SDCC will be a bloodbath!!

Plus whatever they put up on the Funko Shop (unless they sell them all before Saturday or whatever)

Optimistic wrote:There's some rumors out there that a retail wave will happen, so unless you want them all you might not have to worry about getting this one specifically


Personally that's how I operate, and keeps my collection from getting crazy. I love The 100, but that Reaper Lincoln came alone limited to 750 so I didn't bother with the line after that. I try to only focus on stuff I can actually complete. Where's a SDCC 2019 help thread when you need it? lol

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:Wonder why Funko decided to make this one limited?

Wonder what makes them decide to make any limited. It's not like Funko gets the extra money people sell them for lol

GusGus
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby GusGus » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:31 am

^this one won’t be in the Funko shop! It’s a true exclusive!
Image

User avatar
S_E_R_G_I_O
Posts: 1048
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 am
Location: Houston Texas
Contact:

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:05 am

Nice.
ImageImage

BenLo
Posts: 770
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:07 am

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby BenLo » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:04 am

Definitely gonna need this one!

User avatar
randig
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby randig » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:48 am

GusGus wrote:
jenjen wrote:They could have made 5000 and sold out every day, such a nice pop.


Agreed. Unfortunately 200 pops a day at SDCC and only SDCC will be a bloodbath!!


Aint that true, THUNDERDOME commence!
Image

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 3737
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby NCDS » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:58 am

I was bummed when I saw this was limited, I much prefer limited items to be things I don't collect. I love her look! They really did an amazing job on this pop, I wish I could see the back of the box to know if more are coming.

Hoping I get picked in the lotto!
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

User avatar
pberickp
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby pberickp » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:39 pm

NCDS wrote:I was bummed when I saw this was limited, I much prefer limited items to be things I don't collect. I love her look! They really did an amazing job on this pop, I wish I could see the back of the box to know if more are coming.

Hoping I get picked in the lotto!


Lol, same! I was so bummed when Fin du Chomp was ECCC only. I really hope I get a crack at the Funko booth so I can get this one. Such a good series.

User avatar
kevin87
Posts: 1292
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:18 am
Location: Alabama

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby kevin87 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:58 am

GusGus wrote:^this one won’t be in the Funko shop! It’s a true exclusive!

Have they said that anywhere? They've had limited pieces show up there before.

User avatar
scullysdad
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby scullysdad » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:55 am

kevin87 wrote:Personally that's how I operate, and keeps my collection from getting crazy. I love The 100, but that Reaper Lincoln came alone limited to 750 so I didn't bother with the line after that.


This is how I am too - I don't always feel like I *need* every Pop from a line but if I decide to do that and then there is some insanely limited Pop that breaks that, well then I am free to start skipping certain ones or stopping completely. I keep buying every Stranger Things Pop but I will never have gold Hopper so I am going to skip the gold Demogorgon, for example. And if I don't get in the booth and get this (and I am only going to SDCC on Saturday so my odds are probably not good) I will probably skip the rest of the line.

I know why Funko does this - any collectible needs a strong after market to keep going and nothing drives the aftermarket like insanely limited releases - but I like it better when it's Pops I don't care about at all lol
Pops I want Funko to make:

Taylor Swift, Q from Impractical Jokers, Danger Mouse

User avatar
philipali
Posts: 1767
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby philipali » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:33 am

comic book guy wrote:
kevin87 wrote:They finally announced a Wynnona Earp Pop, and it's limited 1000 piece SDCC lol So now I'll skip the whole line because I'll never be able to get this, if they ever did more anyway.

https://www.funko.com/blog/article/2019 ... nonna-earp
Image

You'd think they'd make it not limited so more people could buy it and IDW could get more money after the financial problems they've had which has delayed production on the new season.


She looks great! :cheers:


Need this.. I did not know this was limited... This will be big
Image ImageImage
Image ImageImage

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 3737
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby NCDS » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:38 am

pberickp wrote:
NCDS wrote:I was bummed when I saw this was limited, I much prefer limited items to be things I don't collect. I love her look! They really did an amazing job on this pop, I wish I could see the back of the box to know if more are coming.

Hoping I get picked in the lotto!


Lol, same! I was so bummed when Fin du Chomp was ECCC only. I really hope I get a crack at the Funko booth so I can get this one. Such a good series.



I completely forgot that guy was ECCC only. I actually bought him for another funatic, he wasn't on my must list. I am skipping NYCC this year so I better just not look at the release, then I won't know what I am missing.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

GusGus
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby GusGus » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:46 am

kevin87 wrote:
GusGus wrote:^this one won’t be in the Funko shop! It’s a true exclusive!

Have they said that anywhere? They've had limited pieces show up there before.


Yea. On the post that revealed it, it wasn’t listed as shared and they have been incredibly honest about what is shared and where this year. I’m also 99% sure the unofficial SDCC blog reached out and confirmed it.
Image

User avatar
Kaosu
Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 9:49 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby Kaosu » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:54 pm

scullysdad wrote:
Kaosu wrote:Never watched the show, is it good?


I only watched the first two seasons but they were good. I actually started watching it because I met someone at SDCC who spent 25 minutes telling me all about why it's her favorite show (that's the same way I started watching The 100 and I love that show).

Ill have to give it a try.
Hello!! My name is Jonathan
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
draemar
Posts: 734
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:55 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby draemar » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:37 pm

Nemesis989 wrote:
Rantt wrote:So excited when they announced this but when I saw LE 1000..im like.. Oh no...


Ditto, I'm going to SDCC and have Funko in the lottery, but even if I manage to get in, I still don't expect to land this one


Same, just gotta keep an eye out for all the nearby vendors unfortunately....

wolfy233
Posts: 1532
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby wolfy233 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Man, there is no in-between when it comes to this show. Either I find people that love it to death or have no idea what it is, haha.

User avatar
draemar
Posts: 734
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:55 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby draemar » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:52 pm

theredwitch wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
I haven’t watched the show yet, everyone seems so excited by this announcement though. lol I really hope you’re able to get it.


Thank you, me too! I know there's a lot of really great people to offset the not so great ones in line so I'm hopeful. Honestly, it's so good. Give it a go if you've not got the chance. I wasn't sure at first but yeah, it's awesome.

Dang flippers/vendors will get them sadly. Good luck, i'll help if i can!

User avatar
draemar
Posts: 734
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:55 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby draemar » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:53 pm

theredwitch wrote:I'm crying about this being an LE 1000. So is my wallet already. I'm hoping someone in line may be nice enough to help me out, we've been fighting all year for news for teh next season and this is a kick in the pants, oof. :(


Obviously a common is coming soon, so worst case...

GusGus
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: Wynonna Earp

Postby GusGus » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:01 pm

draemar wrote:
theredwitch wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
I haven’t watched the show yet, everyone seems so excited by this announcement though. lol I really hope you’re able to get it.


Thank you, me too! I know there's a lot of really great people to offset the not so great ones in line so I'm hopeful. Honestly, it's so good. Give it a go if you've not got the chance. I wasn't sure at first but yeah, it's awesome.

Dang flippers/vendors will get them sadly. Good luck, i'll help if i can!



It’s not a matter of flippers/vendors really, just whoever wins the early slots in the lotto!
Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users