Big Mouth Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Minyinz610

Re: Big Mouth Pops

Postby Minyinz610 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:33 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:As a big Nick Kroll fan, I would definitely pick these up.

Nick Kroll is so talented! The fact that he voices over 30+ characters in Big Mouth is insane. I wish I could manipulate my voice the way he does! It's so interesting to watch/listen.

I totally agree with you. He’s a great actor who is very talented. I absolutely loved him in the League.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:38 pm

91shawny wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:As a big Nick Kroll fan, I would definitely pick these up.

Nick Kroll is so talented! The fact that he voices over 30+ characters in Big Mouth is insane. I wish I could manipulate my voice the way he does! It's so interesting to watch/listen.

Have you seen the interview when he does it live? amazing

YES and it's my absolute favorite. I wish he/Big Mouth went to SDCC. I'd love to see the guy in person someday. He's a character!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:36 am

Holy moly! I just checked the price on the Hormone Monster and I'm surprised. $46?! This is probably the first common that I've bought at retail price that's dramatically risen in price.

On another note - man, I would LOVE a Big Mouth proto in my collection someday. I say that because I saw one for sale as I was looking up the Hormon Monster's price.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:02 am

YeetGrimes wrote:Holy moly! I just checked the price on the Hormone Monster and I'm surprised. $46?! This is probably the first common that I've bought at retail price that's dramatically risen in price.

On another note - man, I would LOVE a Big Mouth proto in my collection someday. I say that because I saw one for sale as I was looking up the Hormon Monster's price.

That's so crazy!! I hope more are in the works for the 3rd season that just came out!!
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:10 am

I love love love the new season so far! I want there to be a pop for each pillow/cushion lol lol
It's Easy to Smile when you're surrounded by this much MAGIC!!

PopPopGoestheHuey

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:11 am

I love love love the new season so far! I want there to be a pop for each pillow/cushion lol lol
It's Easy to Smile when you're surrounded by this much MAGIC!!

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:28 am

Slowly but surely I'm working through Season 3, and there's just so many great pops that can still be made from this series!
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

Sonic77

Postby Sonic77 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:49 am

angrynate wrote:Slowly but surely I'm working through Season 3, and there's just so many great pops that can still be made from this series!

Totally agree, there's so many characters I'd love to see in Pop form. Definitely want to see the ghost of Duke Ellington in the next wave.

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:10 am

Sonic77 wrote:
angrynate wrote:Slowly but surely I'm working through Season 3, and there's just so many great pops that can still be made from this series!

Totally agree, there's so many characters I'd love to see in Pop form. Definitely want to see the ghost of Duke Ellington in the next wave.

Just thinking about a Ghost of Duke Ellington pop where he's just floating around has me laughing out loud for some reason. I think him, and Coach Steve definitely need some love in the pop department.

ImageImageImageImage

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:19 am

angrynate wrote:
Sonic77 wrote:

Just thinking about a Ghost of Duke Ellington pop where he's just floating around has me laughing out loud for some reason. I think him, and Coach Steve definitely need some love in the pop department.

They definitely need a Jessie pop, I can't see how monstress got made without her
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

ucmerolling117

Postby ucmerolling117 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:23 pm

would def buy my own hormone monster

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:57 pm

91shawny wrote:They definitely need a Jessie pop, I can't see how monstress got made without her

That's so true, you can't have one without the other haha, fingers crossed for the next wave.

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”