Gargoyles???

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
TiniTinyTony

Re: Gargoyles???

Postby TiniTinyTony » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:45 am

Brickseek was saying 65% stocked in my area this weekend and now it has dropped to 27% in stock this morning. I don't understand.

SithLord

Postby SithLord » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:42 am

TiniTinyTony wrote:Brickseek was saying 65% stocked in my area this weekend and now it has dropped to 27% in stock this morning. I don't understand.

I heard Targrt is fudging their numbers to stop people from asking about items.. its supposed to keep us on our toes or something..

TiniTinyTony

Postby TiniTinyTony » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:30 pm

Well I called the Target closest to me and their system shows zero, so I called the Target the next town over and they are showing 6 in stock even though BrickSeek says out of stock. So I have my plan tomorrow morning. Everyone else ready for tomorrow?

SithLord

Postby SithLord » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:18 pm

Im going to wing it and see what happens.. fingers crossed

blue85butterfly

Postby blue85butterfly » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:38 pm

I cant wait i dont think i can sleep

TiniTinyTony wrote:Well I called the Target closest to me and their system shows zero, so I called the Target the next town over and they are showing 6 in stock even though BrickSeek says out of stock. So I have my plan tomorrow morning. Everyone else ready for tomorrow?

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Has anyone heard anything about the "stone" version of Goliath that's supposed to be a Target exclusive? I have all the others and he's the only one I need to complete my set. LOL Every time I check, it seems the date has been pushed back and I'm wondering if I am just missing something. Thanks
:freddy3: Collector, convention manager, all around nerdy weirdo!!

Chase Variant
Location: The wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Postby Chase Variant » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:27 pm

evrythngzen wrote:Has anyone heard anything about the "stone" version of Goliath that's supposed to be a Target exclusive? I have all the others and he's the only one I need to complete my set. LOL Every time I check, it seems the date has been pushed back and I'm wondering if I am just missing something. Thanks

He’s supposed to be part of the TargetPopcalypse tomorrow.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:14 pm

Chase Variant wrote:
evrythngzen wrote:Has anyone heard anything about the "stone" version of Goliath that's supposed to be a Target exclusive? I have all the others and he's the only one I need to complete my set. LOL Every time I check, it seems the date has been pushed back and I'm wondering if I am just missing something. Thanks

Targetpopcalypse... oh boy in ready
between staying up for nycc and heading to target early it's going to be a long day at work tomorrow
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TiniTinyTony

Postby TiniTinyTony » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:38 am

I got my Stone Goliath. Call your local Target @evrythngzen to see if they have it in stock. BrickSeek is no longer working for that item. The Target I went to got 6 in, I got one and only one other guy got one because I did. He was getting one of each. He was clearly a scalper.

Good luck and happy hunting!

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:52 am

Chase Variant wrote:

TargetPopcalypse. The End is Near! Good luck, have fun and hope everyone enjoys themselves!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

TiniTinyTony

Postby TiniTinyTony » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:42 pm

Brickseek is working again as I can now see the stock for Target.

blur_r

Postby blur_r » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:08 pm

Hmm. I just noticed that the Target NYCC 2018 exclusive Stone Goliath does not have the “Only at Target” sticker. Not that I care about exclusive stickers. More curious why it’s MIA. Any ideas?

SithLord

Postby SithLord » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:19 pm

blur_r wrote:Hmm. I just noticed that the Target NYCC 2018 exclusive Stone Goliath does not have the “Only at Target” sticker. Not that I care about exclusive stickers. More curious why it’s MIA. Any ideas?

What are you talking about?

Wait, disregard.. maybe they didnt put one on..

TiniTinyTony

Postby TiniTinyTony » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:59 pm

Yeah it seems like they forgot to sticker them, which I don't mind.

BTW, if you can't find it in your store, have no fear, you can order it online.

https://www.target.com/p/funko-pop-disn ... A-53847866

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:01 pm

TiniTinyTony wrote:Yeah it seems like they forgot to sticker them, which I don't mind.

Saw 6 Goliath's in store, guess people think it's a common and don't want to buy it because it doesn't have the target exclusive sticker on it lol.

TiniTinyTony

Postby TiniTinyTony » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:11 pm

My local Target hasn't gotten any or they sold out as soon as they got them. I have yet to see one chillin' on a shelf. There are plenty of other exclusives that have stickers that don't move at all like the unmasked Janet Van Dyne.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:14 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:
TiniTinyTony wrote:Yeah it seems like they forgot to sticker them, which I don't mind.

Saw 6 Goliath's in store, guess people think it's a common and don't want to buy it because it doesn't have the target exclusive sticker on it lol.

I have yet to see one with the target sticker... idk why but it kind of bothers me haha. Was thinking about taking one off another box to put on Goliath haha
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:33 am

dmitch86 wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:

I have yet to see one with the target sticker... idk why but it kind of bothers me haha. Was thinking about taking one off another box to put on Goliath haha

Same for me. The stickers add a little extra something to the Pop.

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:24 am

TiniTinyTony wrote:I got my Stone Goliath. Call your local Target @evrythngzen to see if they have it in stock. BrickSeek is no longer working for that item. The Target I went to got 6 in, I got one and only one other guy got one because I did. He was getting one of each. He was clearly a scalper.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Thank you all so much! Oddly enough, our Target must have gotten a late shipment because they didn't have any and all of a sudden, like a week ago, there he was and I scored him so my collection is complete!
:freddy3: Collector, convention manager, all around nerdy weirdo!!

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:27 pm

I've noticed a restock at one of our targets recently.. wonder how many of these there are out there

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Ace+ 76

Postby Ace+ 76 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:35 pm

I am happy to say that I have been able to get all of them.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:52 am

Ace+ 76 wrote:I am happy to say that I have been able to get all of them.

Congrats! It's a good set to have!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

TiniTinyTony

Postby TiniTinyTony » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:38 am

So there's a picture floating around online that Angela is going to be a Limited Edition Chase figure that one can only get at a GameStop on Black Friday. It's a shot in the dark too because there will be a mix of other random Pops in the "Funko Mystery Box". Have you guys heard about this? I'll search the boards to see if they're talking about it elsewhere.

My question - will there be anyway to just buy an Angela out right other than eBay or will we be out of luck?

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:36 am

TiniTinyTony wrote:So there's a picture floating around online that Angela is going to be a Limited Edition Chase figure that one can only get at a GameStop on Black Friday. It's a shot in the dark too because there will be a mix of other random Pops in the "Funko Mystery Box". Have you guys heard about this? I'll search the boards to see if they're talking about it elsewhere.

My question - will there be anyway to just buy an Angela out right other than eBay or will we be out of luck?

Seen this pic too.. but every pop I've seen from that black Friday box I feel I need haha.. guess I'll just have to buy 5+boxes and cross my fingers

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:44 am

dmitch86 wrote:
Seen this pic too.. but every pop I've seen from that black Friday box I feel I need haha.. guess I'll just have to buy 5+boxes and cross my fingers

I'd be patient if I were you. These almost always end up on clearance shortly after and with the higher price tag I definitely think that'll happen again this year. Also since there is only 1 Chase I could see the other Pops selling for $15-20 individually which would also save you some money :)
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

TiniTinyTony

Postby TiniTinyTony » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:41 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

I'd be patient if I were you. These almost always end up on clearance shortly after and with the higher price tag I definitely think that'll happen again this year. Also since there is only 1 Chase I could see the other Pops selling for $15-20 individually which would also save you some money :)

Thanks for the advice. I don't understand this mystery box craze. I know what I want - let me buy it.

TiniTinyTony

Postby TiniTinyTony » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:46 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I don't understand this mystery box craze. I know what I want - let me buy it.

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:03 pm

I've never gotten a chase or the piece I wanted in these random mystery boxes. But I'll definitely need Angela so I'll probably just grab it on the secondary market when the hype dies down.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:05 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

So these will eventually just be regular gamestop exclusives you can buy out of the blind box? Or you mean the blind boxes go on clearance?

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:07 pm

dmitch86 wrote:So these will eventually just be regular gamestop exclusives you can buy out of the blind box? Or you mean the blind boxes go on clearance?

The blind boxes will go on clearance. These won't be sold outside the box unless you buy on the secondary market.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:08 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:So these will eventually just be regular gamestop exclusives you can buy out of the blind box? Or you mean the blind boxes go on clearance?

The blind boxes will go on clearance. These won't be sold outside the box unless you buy on the secondary market.

Thanks for the clarification

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TiniTinyTony

Postby TiniTinyTony » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Happy hunting everyone!

Typale

Postby Typale » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Have so many friends that want these so bad cuz of childhood memories hah
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Typale wrote:Have so many friends that want these so bad cuz of childhood memories hah

These all look really great! There definitely are memories attached to each one of these for me too. The only one I collect out of these though is the Gargoyles line, and I'm hoping to get the Angela ones eventually. Still not sure if I'm wanting to chance getting the ones I don't collect.

TiniTinyTony

Postby TiniTinyTony » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:13 am

Both pops are on eBay. My wife told me to wait until Christmas so...

War19872002

Postby War19872002 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:16 am

Man i want these

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:38 pm

First Black Friday box I got and I got Aneglea... was pretty pumped.

- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:34 pm

TiniTinyTony wrote:Both pops are on eBay. My wife told me to wait until Christmas so...

Same here. My wife told me that my funko buying privileges have been revoked until after Christmas. Well kinda! I have to tell her what to get and she will handle it. Because I have had about 5 different items I almost bought when she told me no. Basically I just found out what I am getting for Christmas.

TiniTinyTony

Postby TiniTinyTony » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:40 am

So my mother in law got me an Angela for Christmas from a seller on eBay. The box isn't in the greatest condition that I would like. Do you know if I can contact Funko to get a replacement box for my figure?

brooklyn_geek

Postby brooklyn_geek » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:46 am

TiniTinyTony wrote:Do you know if I can contact Funko to get a replacement box for my figure?

Good luck with that one... ;-)

Return to “Pop!”