Westworld Pop!s

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
MsLafleur82

Re: Westworld Pop!s

Postby MsLafleur82 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:18 pm

I want Dolores on a robot horse!

I hope they bring back the offsite!

This season is amazing!

Mert24

Postby Mert24 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:07 am

Yeah that last ep. was really really good, just great acting from all involved. I can’t wait to see what the Shogun is gonna bring to the show.
:freddy4:

randig

Postby randig » Sat May 19, 2018 9:10 am

wave 2 for season 2!

What a great show
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Sun May 20, 2018 11:14 pm

wow!

possible episode 5 spoiler but...
Spoiler: show
do you think last years exclusive Musashi will be harder to find soon? i know its still available at FYE now, but as the season progresses, I wonder if they'll be harder to find
Funatic of all things Funko!!

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Sun May 20, 2018 11:23 pm

2017fanatic wrote:wow!

do you think last years exclusive Musashi will be harder to find soon? i know its still available at boxlunch now, but as the season progresses, I wonder if they'll be harder to find
Funatic of all things Funko!!

Loki437

Postby Loki437 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:49 am

do you think last years exclusive Musashi will be harder to find soon? i know its still available at FYE now, but as the season progresses, I wonder if they'll be harder to find

I think your theory makes sense in principle, yes. I just came here to express my excitement. Holy cow this weeks episode was awesome. I don’t see how we don’t get a Maeve in Samurai World for series 2 pops. Man this season is sooooooo good!
Hi I'm Brandon
Funklub Member: 3538
ImageImage

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Mon May 21, 2018 4:10 am

MsLafleur82 wrote:I want Dolores on a robot horse!

This season is amazing!

Yeah I would love to see the offsite brought back this year! I'm sure it would be updated and even better!
:king: Mike

WarioToad77

Postby WarioToad77 » Mon May 21, 2018 9:19 am

Loki437 wrote:

I think your theory makes sense in principle, yes. I just came here to express my excitement. Holy cow this weeks episode was awesome. I don’t see how we don’t get a Maeve in Samurai World for series 2 pops. Man this season is sooooooo good!

Yeah, after last night.......Shogun World needs its own line. But definitely need Maeve in a kimono!

Loki437

Postby Loki437 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:56 pm

comic book guy wrote:

This season is amazing!

Yeah I would love to see the offsite brought back this year! I'm sure it would be updated and even better!

It will definitely be back. I just hope that it's a larger event so that more people can go through!
Hi I'm Brandon
ImageImage

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Loki437 wrote:

I am really hoping for this!!
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

Lyndsay_wagner

Postby Lyndsay_wagner » Mon May 21, 2018 7:27 pm

I have the pops, but I have never got around to watching the show. Looks like I should start a new show binge soon.
ImageImage
Image ImageImageImage
Instagram: Lyndsaywagner

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Mon May 21, 2018 7:54 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
Loki437 wrote:

I am really hoping for this!!

I'm also hoping for more of the host funko pops.

Clementine
Armistice
Hector
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

Measured Mayhem

Postby Measured Mayhem » Mon May 21, 2018 8:02 pm

This season has added so many to my wish list. Im going to be careful saying anything to not give any spoilers.
Remember, remember, the fifth of November

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Lyndsay_wagner wrote:I have the pops, but I have never got around to watching the show. Looks like I should start a new show binge soon.

You should! It's a great show.

Ramennoodlez

Postby Ramennoodlez » Mon May 21, 2018 8:25 pm

omg all of crazy old shogun world need to happen like meow
ImageImage
ImageImage

sakibomb523

Postby sakibomb523 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:46 pm

Shogun World variant of Maeve!

Lyndsay_wagner

Postby Lyndsay_wagner » Mon May 21, 2018 11:53 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
Lyndsay_wagner wrote:I have the pops, but I have never got around to watching the show. Looks like I should start a new show binge soon.

Is it scary or suspenseful? I am afraid if I look it up now they will tell me the whole season one plot line. I just want to be prepared....meaning do is it ok to watch at night or should I watch it in the daytime. Because I am a big old baby!
ImageImage
Image ImageImageImage

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:56 pm

Lyndsay_wagner wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

Is it scary or suspenseful? I am afraid if I look it up now they will tell me the whole season one plot line. I just want to be prepared....meaning do is it ok to watch at night or should I watch it in the daytime. Because I am a big old baby!

Naw, not scary but suspenseful? Sure. So any time of day is okay. And there's so much to unpack in the show, hard to spoil it in one comment. But I would avoid comments on the subject until you watch, as much as possible.

Lyndsay_wagner

Postby Lyndsay_wagner » Tue May 22, 2018 9:07 am

wolfy233 wrote:
Lyndsay_wagner wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

Naw, not scary but suspenseful? Sure. So any time of day is okay. And there's so much to unpack in the show, hard to spoil it in one comment. But I would avoid comments on the subject until you watch, as much as possible.

Thanks Wolfy!! I can’t wait to watch now! I think I will start with the first episode tonight.
ImageImage
Image ImageImageImage

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:58 am

I can't wait to see Maeve use that katana!

wafflemaker222

Postby wafflemaker222 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:49 pm

WarioToad77 wrote:
Loki437 wrote:

Yeah, after last night.......Shogun World needs its own line. But definitely need Maeve in a kimono!

agreed!
Why not also have Sizemore also in a kimono... wait, EVERYONE GETS A POP IN A KIMONO!

Loki437

Postby Loki437 » Tue May 22, 2018 5:10 pm

wafflemaker222 wrote:
WarioToad77 wrote:
Loki437 wrote:

agreed!
Why not also have Sizemore also in a kimono... wait, EVERYONE GETS A POP IN A KIMONO!

The body will be real easy, just need unique heads! :razz:
Hi I'm Brandon
ImageImage

MartyMcFunko

Postby MartyMcFunko » Tue May 22, 2018 5:58 pm

wafflemaker222 wrote:
strezz_dout wrote:I was getting worried about the overall direction of season 2 after the first two episodes aired, but these last two have gotten me excited for the show again.

From what I've heard in non-spoiler things about the season from people who have seen the screeners (They were given the first 5 eps before the s2 premiere) is that this next ep is one of the best in the show and apparently its all in Japanese. We haven't dealt with much subtitles for this show, but I'm down with whatever Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy throw down for this show.

The show is getting pretty crazy and funko can make some more cool Pops!
Wait a minute. Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:39 am

MartyMcFunko wrote:
wafflemaker222 wrote:
strezz_dout wrote:I was getting worried about the overall direction of season 2 after the first two episodes aired, but these last two have gotten me excited for the show again.

From what I've heard in non-spoiler things about the season from people who have seen the screeners (They were given the first 5 eps before the s2 premiere) is that this next ep is one of the best in the show and apparently its all in Japanese. We haven't dealt with much subtitles for this show, but I'm down with whatever Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy throw down for this show.

You do worry where they are going to take it this season because it's hard figuring out how they will sustain the show given the current path, but most of these shows aren't meant to be 10 season on hbo. I feel like they are keeping us on our toes, and I'm going into each episode worried about that but I have faith in the writing. They got me, haha. And yeah, each episode I'm thinking of the new pop possibilities.

strezz_dout

Postby strezz_dout » Wed May 23, 2018 11:45 am

wolfy233 wrote:
MartyMcFunko wrote:
wafflemaker222 wrote:

You do worry where they are going to take it this season because it's hard figuring out how they will sustain the show given the current path, but most of these shows aren't meant to be 10 season on hbo. I feel like they are keeping us on our toes, and I'm going into each episode worried about that but I have faith in the writing. They got me, haha. And yeah, each episode I'm thinking of the new pop possibilities.

I'm guessing that season 3 or 4 will be set outside of Westworld with Delores and a few other hosts escaping. Then it would become a Blade Runner show. But this show does feel like it has a shelf life of 4-5 years. They could "Jurassic Park" it and have a new set of owners come in and try to not make the same mistakes as the previous management, only to fail again and again...
Pop Count Total: 1,044
Dorbz Count: 87
Mini Count: 78
Last Purchase: Funko Pop Conan as Woody
Facebook Group: SKYPOP (Southern Kentucky Pop Culture Collectors)

MsLafleur82

Postby MsLafleur82 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:29 pm

I think I also want a Young William Pop! lol.

Armistice with her snake tattoo for sure!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:32 pm

This show is such a trip.

MsLafleur82

Postby MsLafleur82 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:38 pm

This was taken at Sutter's Fort!! Perfect backdrop!

The historians let me take pictures! :)

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Thu May 24, 2018 4:29 am

Loki437 wrote:
comic book guy wrote:

This season is amazing!

It will definitely be back. I just hope that it's a larger event so that more people can go through!

Anything they can do to get more people in with less of a wait would be great!
:king: Mike

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Thu May 24, 2018 7:27 am

So stoked for the next Pops to come out. Dolores/Wyatt is top of my list, but I'm really wanting Hector, Armistice and Elsie. Akane is also already a new favorite.

Any excuse for a new Bernard pop would be fine with me, too.
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

wafflemaker222

Postby wafflemaker222 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:06 am

MsLafleur82 wrote:Image

This was taken at Sutter's Fort!! Perfect backdrop!

The historians let me take pictures! :)

That is awesome!

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:53 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
Lyndsay_wagner wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

And when you start watching it make sure you have time to watch it for awhile, I was late to an appointment :blush:
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

wafflemaker222

Postby wafflemaker222 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:50 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
Lyndsay_wagner wrote:

And when you start watching it make sure you have time to watch it for awhile, I was late to an appointment :blush:

I would say it is more suspenseful and thought provoking (verging on some deep philosophical questions)

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu May 24, 2018 3:53 pm

2017fanatic wrote:
NCDS wrote:I heard the offsite at SDCC is going to be bigger this year. They should add some exclusive pops to the offsite.

Can't wait for this! Last year's offsite was incredible (as I lived vicariously through those that went) but exclusive POPs to boot! Hooray!!

I don't know much about it but people are playing some game right now where they get emails and chat. They may get to go first.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

jristenx

Postby jristenx » Thu May 24, 2018 3:56 pm

NCDS wrote:
2017fanatic wrote:
NCDS wrote:I heard the offsite at SDCC is going to be bigger this year. They should add some exclusive pops to the offsite.

Can't wait for this! Last year's offsite was incredible (as I lived vicariously through those that went) but exclusive POPs to boot! Hooray!!

I don't know much about it but people are playing some game right now where they get emails and chat. They may get to go first.

the game seems super complicated so I hope everyone playing along gets something awesome at the end of it!

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu May 24, 2018 3:56 pm

jristenx wrote:
NCDS wrote:
2017fanatic wrote:

the game seems super complicated so I hope everyone playing along gets something awesome at the end of it!

I gave up the first day in the white room where I could do nothing.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

jristenx

Postby jristenx » Thu May 24, 2018 3:57 pm

NCDS wrote:
jristenx wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I gave up the first day in the white room where I could do nothing.

Yeah I really like Westworld but I did not have patience/fortitude.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:12 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:This show is such a trip.

But a fun trip, lol ;-)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

drehill

Postby drehill » Thu May 24, 2018 4:19 pm

I really want to love this show, but it just bums me out in a weird way. For the life of me I can't stay at attention for en entire episode either, and subsequently start asking my wife questions about what's going on while she gives me the death stare. Finished S1, haven't started S2 yet.

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Thu May 24, 2018 4:19 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:This show is such a trip.
I love it!
:freddy1:

Return to “Pop!”