“The Office” Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PopsAndSuds

Re: “The Office” Pops

Postby PopsAndSuds » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:13 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:I can still put princess unicorn in cart. They must not have been kidding when they said they had plenty. Only one I got that’s gone already is the Brian Fantana Anchorman Scented POP.

they all say add to cart, but majority are sold out...

Yea but when you click the sold out ones it won’t add it to cart like the others will.

Now it’s letting me add everything to cart but not check out so I have no idea what’s left.

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:13 pm

UrsulaLover wrote:I don't know if Dwight with Princess Unicorn was limited to one per customer since it wasn't technically a SDCC release, but if anyone snagged an extra one, please let me know. Mine was sold out of my cart after waiting for shipping to load.

I have one already, I grabbed one to trade for Angela, if I get Angela in the next few days like I hope, you're #1 on the list for it.
ISO:
The Office Protos and NYCCC Full Pin Set

Follow my new IG Page: FUNphotosKO

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:15 pm

Just got my confirmed emails.

csm

Postby csm » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:20 pm

Annnnnd another Funko trainwreck. Thankfully the ones I need are shared exclusives. I can't believe I'm now looking forward to Walmart shipping saving the day.

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:22 pm

csm wrote:Annnnnd another Funko trainwreck. Thankfully the ones I need are shared exclusives. I can't believe I'm now looking forward to Walmart shipping saving the day.

I’m glad I have a good one that gets a ton in. We still have a lot of the first version of Recyclops at the one I go to.

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:25 pm

I was in line 10 seconds after 7pm, waited in line for 5 minutes, then my shipping calculation wouldn't load and somehow I ended up back at my cart. Then stuck in the line again. Then everything was sold out. Awesome.
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:28 pm

lcarus83 wrote:I was in line 10 seconds after 7pm, waited in line for 5 minutes, then my shipping calculation wouldn't load and somehow I ended up back at my cart. Then stuck in the line again. Then everything was sold out. Awesome.

Brutal. I thought for sure everything would go smooth as much time as they spent on fixing everything.

csm

Postby csm » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:30 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:
csm wrote:Annnnnd another Funko trainwreck. Thankfully the ones I need are shared exclusives. I can't believe I'm now looking forward to Walmart shipping saving the day.

I’m glad I have a good one that gets a ton in. We still have a lot of the first version of Recyclops at the one I go to.

Pleassssssse do let me know if you see them in store, just in case! Orlando stores seem to be eBay flipperville, big time.

csm

Postby csm » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:33 pm

Hilarious that Funko updated their site to say it's the lines that were notoriously frustrating. Because you know. It definitely wasn't the SAME shipping glitch AGAIN.

csm

Postby csm » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:33 pm

Mods - please delete this duplicate? It errors when I try to do it myself.
Last edited by csm on Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:34 pm

csm wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:

Pleassssssse do let me know if you see them in store, just in case! Orlando stores seem to be eBay flipperville, big time.

Will do. I’ll grab a few extra anyway when I get myself one.

UrsulaLover

Postby UrsulaLover » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:36 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:Just got my confirmed emails.

Awesome news! Congrats!!
You can call me Shandra.
IG: ursulalover_

Image Image

ISO: Johnny Ramone and Dee Dee Ramone Pops

csm

Postby csm » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:37 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:
csm wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:I’m glad I have a good one that gets a ton in. We still have a lot of the first version of Recyclops at the one I go to.

Will do. I’ll grab a few extra anyway when I get myself one.

You're a hero. I'm going to gamble with an online purchase in a few hours - but we all know what happens when Walmart ships pop :-/

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:28 pm

Like most people, got the same awful experience... I was in line at 5.01, waited 5minutes, then got the shipping rates for... 1 hour and 20 minutes! Followed Funko instructions of "NOT RELOADING" and... ALL items in my cart were of course Sold out! Another beautiful shopping experience with Funko. The garbage of websites!
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

Silent Snootch

Postby Silent Snootch » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:01 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:

If that’s the case, I may have to beg you to get Version 2 for me since I’ve already struck out at the Funko shop, next will be the Walmart website.

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:10 pm

Silent Snootch wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:

If that’s the case, I may have to beg you to get Version 2 for me since I’ve already struck out at the Funko shop, next will be the Walmart website.

Ill check tomorrow and again Friday in case they jack up all yalls shipping.

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:12 pm

Silent Snootch wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:56 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
UrsulaLover wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:

Took me about 38 minutes.

Congrats! You're one of like two people that I know that has actually gotten through checkout.

A lot of people got errors. This really sucks...

Over and over, it did.....
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:04 am

digithor wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:
UrsulaLover wrote:
Congrats! You're one of like two people that I know that has actually gotten through checkout.

Just annoying to see people get in the waiting line at all different times, then we all get the shipping circle of death and then bam...sold out for most!!

To make it doubly sad, my Walmart reclyclops sold out while checking out in the cart! Boooo

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:19 am

Gooker1 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:

Just annoying to see people get in the waiting line at all different times, then we all get the shipping circle of death and then bam...sold out for most!!

To make it doubly sad, my Walmart reclyclops sold out while checking out in the cart! Boooo

Sorry. At least they're consistent at sucking.
ISO:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:11 am

Thanks a lot (NOT) Virtual Con! LOL

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:21 am

I wouldn’t hold my breath. Walmart has horrible shipping. Maybe your luck will be better than mine, every pop I’ve ever order came damaged. Please share your shipping experience when you get your pops, if you don’t mind. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

csm

Postby csm » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:43 pm

lavery01 wrote:

I wouldn’t hold my breath. Walmart has horrible shipping. Maybe your luck will be better than mine, every pop I’ve ever order came damaged. Please share your shipping experience when you get your pops, if you don’t mind. lol

I'll definitely update you!

Silent Snootch

Postby Silent Snootch » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:57 pm

Has anyone else had a hard time finding the PEZ dispensers? I have only been able to find Jim and Darryl. No luck on Dwight or Michael.

Batphotography

Postby Batphotography » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:27 pm

I couldn’t help but laugh at trying to get anything at virtual con lol I am like, welp this is the new norm...luckily I got dwight princess, just hate that the others sold out and I had to buy from multiple places and pay all that shipping too lmao
SDCC 2001 - SDCC 2002 - SDCC 2003 - SDCC 2004 - SDCC 2005 - SDCC 2006 - SDCC 2007 - SDCC 2008 - SDCC 2009 - SDCC 2010 - SDCC 2011 - SDCC 2012 - SDCC 2014 - SDCC 2015 - SDCC 2016 - SDCC 2017 - SDCC 2018 - SDCC 2019 - SDCC 2022 - SDCC 2023
Fundays 2015 - Fundays 2016 - Fundays 2023

IG: bat_photo_gal

ImageImage

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:33 pm

Silent Snootch wrote:Has anyone else had a hard time finding the PEZ dispensers? I have only been able to find Jim and Darryl. No luck on Dwight or Michael.

At release they were around, now those two seem to be out everywhere.
ISO:

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Silent Snootch wrote:Has anyone else had a hard time finding the PEZ dispensers? I have only been able to find Jim and Darryl. No luck on Dwight or Michael.

Yea I had to overpay on Dwight and Michael. I did order 4 Michael for 5 each from a retailer three days ago but no shipping email. I think they were out but still had them listed in stock.

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 pm

Mike D Office Fan wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Sorry. At least they're consistent at sucking.

Haha, consistency is the key this week.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:

Yea I had to overpay on Dwight and Michael. I did order 4 Michael for 5 each from a retailer three days ago but no shipping email. I think they were out but still had them listed in stock.

Just checked Surethingtoys where I ordered my prison 4 mike pez and they still have them for 5.99 with free shipping. I got a confirmation email that day but no processing/shipped email since. Might be worth a try for 6 bucks though.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:27 pm

I'm sure it will be a bit before they get production going on new POP!'s but I can't wait to see the full evolution of Re-Cyclops.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

csm

Postby csm » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:49 am

pberickp wrote:I'm sure it will be a bit before they get production going on new POP!'s but I can't wait to see the full evolution of Re-Cyclops.

As much as I love The Office series - after this past month, there's a big part of me that hopes they don't add new figures to the line. Funko just creates constant frustration, and it's always everybody else's fault. I don't want to play anymore.

kennyl14

Postby kennyl14 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:01 am

Man I’m not gonna lie i was really hoping for a box of fun and hoping it had an office Freddy. It would be so dope!! This is my one collection i have to keep complete. The grind has been real for this first half of office pops. But I’m ready to keep grinding lol

kennyl14

Postby kennyl14 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:01 am

pberickp wrote:I'm sure it will be a bit before they get production going on new POP!'s but I can't wait to see the full evolution of Re-Cyclops.

I’m so with that. We need this to happen

kennyl14

Postby kennyl14 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:03 am

Mike D Office Fan wrote:

That’s crazy so many office fans now. I literally can’t get enough of the office stuff

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:19 am

Maybe next eccc again for it.
ImageImageImageImage

sayingsorry

Postby sayingsorry » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:49 am

kennyl14 wrote:
Mike D Office Fan wrote:

That’s crazy so many office fans now. I literally can’t get enough of the office stuff

Mike D Office Fan

Postby Mike D Office Fan » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:03 pm

Angela restocked today for anyone who wasn't able to get it!
ISO:

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:41 pm

Got me a Recyclops today. Still waiting on my Walmart to stock theirs. They’re sometimes late but works for me since people might be done looking. I have one extra so far that I got with mine today for you guys that were worried about the Walmart shipping.

csm

Postby csm » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:57 am

PopsAndSuds wrote:Got me a Recyclops today. Still waiting on my Walmart to stock theirs. They’re sometimes late but works for me since people might be done looking. I have one extra so far that I got with mine today for you guys that were worried about the Walmart shipping.

You’re a hero. My online order now says delayed to 8/7, which is weird because it’s obviously been in stores for a bit. I’ll check locally tomorrow but might take you up on that offer and just cancel the one I have on Walmart.com. Obviously it’s going to be smashed anyway. ](*,)

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:55 am

Picked up my Angela w cats Today that I pre-ordered in store. Good looking POP! and happy to add another main character to the collection.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”