TV Show Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
stayf3d
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby stayf3d » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:15 am

Karubin wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Karubin wrote:
Same, Pops for them will be excellent!!


Is it that good?


Yes, if you like Breaking Bad, then this show is good!!


Yep this season reminded me of breaking bad, best season of Ozark so far
:freddy2:

Matt
ISO: Lost Protos

digithor
Posts: 5449
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby digithor » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:34 am

jondru wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
jondru wrote:Happy Days

Happy Days
Laverne and Shirley(who doesn’t want a Lenny and Squigy set?)
And Mork and Mindy!!!

Lenny and Squiggy .. lol
so many variants for Mork, too


Haha, that 2 pack would be great.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

PopPopGoestheHuey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: Portland

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:07 am

jondru wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
jondru wrote:Happy Days

Happy Days
Laverne and Shirley(who doesn’t want a Lenny and Squigy set?)
And Mork and Mindy!!!

Lenny and Squiggy .. lol
so many variants for Mork, too

Glow Mork
Mork with Helmet.
Egg ride would be best.

User avatar
jondru
Posts: 1891
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby jondru » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:13 pm

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
jondru wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:Happy Days
Laverne and Shirley(who doesn’t want a Lenny and Squigy set?)
And Mork and Mindy!!!

Lenny and Squiggy .. lol
so many variants for Mork, too

Glow Mork
Mork with Helmet.
Egg ride would be best.

egg ride!!! =D>
Andrew
Image

User avatar
S_E_R_G_I_O
Posts: 1123
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 am
Location: Houston Texas
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:03 pm

stayf3d wrote:
S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:I still want more game of thrones lol


Same, so many more characters we need pops for. Hope they continue the line.


Yea and also the new series coming up I'm excited
ImageImage

PopPopGoestheHuey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: Portland

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:03 pm

jondru wrote:
PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
jondru wrote:Lenny and Squiggy .. lol
so many variants for Mork, too

Glow Mork
Mork with Helmet.
Egg ride would be best.

egg ride!!! =D>



They’d be the Best two words in pop history. Lol

PopPopGoestheHuey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: Portland

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Sitting around isolated.... lol
I started watching Briscoe County again.

Thinking about making a custom. Shouldn’t be that tough right?

User avatar
jondru
Posts: 1891
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby jondru » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:25 pm

Leave It To Beaver
Andrew
Image

User avatar
angrynate
Posts: 1819
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:18 pm
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby angrynate » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:50 pm

jondru wrote:Leave It To Beaver


these would be a lot of fun, I think if they were to make these they'd do the black and white color style, and I'm a big fan of that.
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

Hqsdfan619
Posts: 802
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:53 am

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:19 pm

Gonzo206 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:We need Tiger King Pops! Who wouldn’t want a Joe Exotic POP?


I would love to see the design :roflmao:


Same here! Lots of interesting options.

digithor
Posts: 5449
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby digithor » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:48 am

I'd like to see them make Bozo The Clown and Howdy Doody.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Sonic77
Posts: 1064
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 7:46 pm
Location: Bay Area
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Sonic77 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:19 am

A few other shows I'd love to see:

NOS4A2 (would be great for a ride as well with that Rolls Royce)
The Expanse
Image

PopPopGoestheHuey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm
Location: Portland

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby PopPopGoestheHuey » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:09 pm

digithor wrote:I'd like to see them make Bozo The Clown and Howdy Doody.


Interesting. Both would be cool. Love retro!!

User avatar
jondru
Posts: 1891
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby jondru » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:05 pm

angrynate wrote:
jondru wrote:Leave It To Beaver


these would be a lot of fun, I think if they were to make these they'd do the black and white color style, and I'm a big fan of that.

i'm a big fan of the b/w pops, too
tv moment: beaver head stuck in the fence
Andrew
Image

User avatar
Gonzo206
Posts: 1751
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:54 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Gonzo206 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:39 pm

Hqsdfan619 wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:We need Tiger King Pops! Who wouldn’t want a Joe Exotic POP?


I would love to see the design :roflmao:


Same here! Lots of interesting options.


Especially for his former employees too!
Image

Image


Instagram: whatthefunk206

Dbactor
Posts: 1349
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Dbactor » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:31 am

A couple of the Ron Swanson’s that I’d like to see added to the Parks and red collection are Sick Ron and then a Tiki Ron, based off of the Tiki he was gifted from Leslie and Ben. I figure the Tiki one fits the Tiki fun that FUnko has done with others.
Image

Dbactor
Posts: 1349
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Dbactor » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:01 am

Addendum to my Parks and Rec wishlist....i think a Tammy Two pack would be about perfect
Image

Ginzo1622
Posts: 866
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:19 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Hqsdfan619 wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
I would love to see the design :roflmao:


Same here! Lots of interesting options.


Especially for his former employees too!


Wow that would be an amazing to have if you really love it
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5650
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby rexflexall » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:41 am

911 or 911 Lone Star!

WarHmongHer
Posts: 620
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:53 am

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby WarHmongHer » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:44 pm

My weekly upvote for how I met your mother please and thank you. Lol. Still holding onto hope that they get the license for this one day.

User avatar
stayf3d
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby stayf3d » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:52 pm

WarHmongHer wrote:My weekly upvote for how I met your mother please and thank you. Lol. Still holding onto hope that they get the license for this one day.


That would be awesome, so many options! Definitely need a Robin Sparkles.
:freddy2:

Matt
ISO: Lost Protos

Greymom
Posts: 672
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Greymom » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:51 am

Still hoping for some Vampire Diaries/Originals Pops. That'd be so sweet!
Image

User avatar
TonyFunkoFreakHead
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Wed May 20, 2020 12:49 pm

Lukeisthebest2002 wrote:They should make Pop!s of these:
Three's Company
The Goldbergs
ALF
More TGIF shows; Full House, Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, etc.
Melrose Place
Raising Hope
Edgemont
Bones
All in the Family
More game show hosts; I'm hoping for Bob Barker and Steve Harvey



Flocked Alf is a must.
Would be cool to see a Game Show line become a thing since they already got a few...Bob Barker is the top tho, maybe event a Game Show Moment with him next to the wheel or plinko...either or lol
4815162342

User avatar
FireEmblemZack
Posts: 3092
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:42 pm

Image
AMAZING lineup!!!!
What other things would you want to see for the line?
Ronald Mcdonald Fat Mac would be amazing with the nametag.
Any Charlie varient would be a must buy for me
:freddy3: Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

User avatar
jagpop
Posts: 1911
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby jagpop » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:49 pm

Flocked Alf would be cool. I'd like to see some more Knight Rider, in particular a KARR.
Image

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

User avatar
ocwankenobi
Posts: 2611
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Location: Ohio->Boston->Chicago->OC

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby ocwankenobi » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:14 am

Need an old redeemed Johnny Lawrence next to my OG Johnny Lawrence. So Cobra Kai please.
Image
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

User avatar
Rothkolion
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:53 pm
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Rothkolion » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:19 am

PopPopGoestheHuey wrote:
FFNATIC wrote:I am waiting on Archer I mean COME ON this is a BIG TIME HIT!



Yessssssss Please!!!!!

Who wouldn’t have an Archer pop on his Desk?!? Lol


This is a definite Yes Please!!!
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

User avatar
Rothkolion
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:53 pm
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Rothkolion » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:22 am

TonyFunkoFreakHead wrote:
Lukeisthebest2002 wrote:They should make Pop!s of these:
Three's Company
The Goldbergs
ALF
More TGIF shows; Full House, Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, etc.
Melrose Place
Raising Hope
Edgemont
Bones
All in the Family
More game show hosts; I'm hoping for Bob Barker and Steve Harvey



Flocked Alf is a must.
Would be cool to see a Game Show line become a thing since they already got a few...Bob Barker is the top tho, maybe event a Game Show Moment with him next to the wheel or plinko...either or lol



Yes to Alf and the game show hosts! I’m surprised there isn’t any Three’s Company yet, or Full House considering how popular the reboot was.
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

digithor
Posts: 5449
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby digithor » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:31 am

Rothkolion wrote:
TonyFunkoFreakHead wrote:
Lukeisthebest2002 wrote:They should make Pop!s of these:
Three's Company
The Goldbergs
ALF
More TGIF shows; Full House, Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, etc.
Melrose Place
Raising Hope
Edgemont
Bones
All in the Family
More game show hosts; I'm hoping for Bob Barker and Steve Harvey



Flocked Alf is a must.
Would be cool to see a Game Show line become a thing since they already got a few...Bob Barker is the top tho, maybe event a Game Show Moment with him next to the wheel or plinko...either or lol



Yes to Alf and the game show hosts! I’m surprised there isn’t any Three’s Company yet, or Full House considering how popular the reboot was.



I was just watching an episode of threes company earlier, would be nice to see some of those done.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4053
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby lavery01 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:09 pm

Greymom wrote:Still hoping for some Vampire Diaries/Originals Pops. That'd be so sweet!


I’m a fan of both of these shows, especially the original’s. so yeah these would be awesome to have!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
Rice71
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:19 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Rice71 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:10 am

After seeing it’s been 30 years since the debut of The Fresh Price of Bel Air. Would be great to see this made.
ImageImage
ImageImage

digithor
Posts: 5449
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby digithor » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:57 am

Rice71 wrote:After seeing it’s been 30 years since the debut of The Fresh Price of Bel Air. Would be great to see this made.


Might have a better chance since they are doing a reboot of it.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5650
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby rexflexall » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:34 pm

Full House Pops!

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 2221
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:35 pm

rexflexall wrote:Full House Pops!


Michelle Tanner Chase :bounce:
Image Image
Image

willbfree
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:03 am

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby willbfree » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:54 pm

15 year anniversary of My Name Is Earl!

https://www.facebook.com/10897743675/po ... 267958676/

User avatar
Rothkolion
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:53 pm
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Rothkolion » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:29 pm

I doubt they would do it but I wish they would do some Star Trek Voyager Pops for the 25th Anniversary this year. I would love a Captain Janeway to go with my Picard. And a Neelix would be awesome!
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

User avatar
Rothkolion
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:53 pm
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Rothkolion » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:31 pm

Oh, and it’s the 25th Anniversary for Xena this year as well. Still need a Gabrielle, Calisto and a Joxer or Autolocus!
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

User avatar
scullysdad
Posts: 844
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby scullysdad » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:10 pm

Rothkolion wrote:I doubt they would do it but I wish they would do some Star Trek Voyager Pops for the 25th Anniversary this year. I would love a Captain Janeway to go with my Picard. And a Neelix would be awesome!


I wouldn't mind Voyager Pops either, I would buy a Seven of Nine for sure. I'd also like to see DS9 Pops, I need a Captain Sisko and Jadzia Dax.
Pops I want Funko to make:

Letterkenny, Taylor Swift

digithor
Posts: 5449
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby digithor » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:43 am

scullysdad wrote:
Rothkolion wrote:I doubt they would do it but I wish they would do some Star Trek Voyager Pops for the 25th Anniversary this year. I would love a Captain Janeway to go with my Picard. And a Neelix would be awesome!


I wouldn't mind Voyager Pops either, I would buy a Seven of Nine for sure. I'd also like to see DS9 Pops, I need a Captain Sisko and Jadzia Dax.


You name it for ds9 and I'll probably want to add it. Such a great show.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 4418
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: TV Show Pops!

Postby Tusken » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:07 pm

Jonas or Jonas LA? :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Imagery, mongoose12