The Simpsons...

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
dr-FOMO

Re: The Simpsons...

Postby dr-FOMO » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:35 pm

zonkttc wrote:
dr-FOMO wrote:If the Simpsons goes the same route that they're doing with Pokemon, I might have to get rid of some lines in my collection to make room. Especially with the amount of pokemon and Simpsons characters there are.

I've decided not to get Treehouse of Horror Pops except for Hugo since he's a character in itself.

:brilsmurf: :freddy2: the addiction is real. Just got the Maggie pop and it dead took me 30 minutes to figure a place for her. I decided that I'll only get the ones that mean the most to me. I believe I'm ok I'm just sharing a space do its hard to find space. :compress:

Tell me about, space is always an issue...
IG: Dr.FOMO
FO·MO
/ˈfōmō/
noun

anxiety that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere, often aroused by posts seen on social media.

:freddy3:
NYCC2022
NYCC2021
NYCC2019
NYCC2018
NYCC2015

Sthesuperstar

Postby Sthesuperstar » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:46 pm

I am excited for my Simpsons pops. Its my favorite thing!
Follow Me On Instagram @sthesuperstar
ISO SIMPSONS POPS & PROTOS
Member Of Funko Fiends Midwest as of November 2019 :freddy1:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:15 pm

dr-FOMO wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
dr-FOMO wrote:If the Simpsons goes the same route that they're doing with Pokemon, I might have to get rid of some lines in my collection to make room. Especially with the amount of pokemon and Simpsons characters there are.

I've decided not to get Treehouse of Horror Pops except for Hugo since he's a character in itself.

:brilsmurf: :freddy2: the addiction is real. Just got the Maggie pop and it dead took me 30 minutes to figure a place for her. I decided that I'll only get the ones that mean the most to me. I believe I'm ok I'm just sharing a space do its hard to find space. :compress:

Tell me about, space is always an issue...

:freddy2: it is. Right now we're renovating out space so we're hoping to have a couple of walls more for display. Here's hoping we don't find ourselves drowning in pops. :bounce: :compress:

BugsBunny

Postby BugsBunny » Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:03 pm

How many Simpsons characters are there ?

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:02 am

BugsBunny wrote:How many Simpsons characters are there ?

:freddy2: too many to count. Are we including guest stars too? Then its more than we both can count lol. :bounce: :compress:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:05 am

Sthesuperstar wrote:I am excited for my Simpsons pops. Its my favorite thing!

:freddy1: :freddy4: love me some simpson pops. Top pop are the aliens though. My gurl got it for me on a special day and I love it. It glows in the dark. :bounce:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:41 am

The Simpsons line is in fine form!

KwangWin9

Postby KwangWin9 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:12 am

at this point...more than my wallet can keep up with :/

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:29 pm

a few websites cite 3600 - 3700, this includes one-offs like hank scorpio or leon kompowsky

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:16 pm

KwangWin9 wrote:

Lmao best comment. Simpson has more character then more ppl coming to nycc for 1 pop. Good luck to all. :bounce: :compress:

KwangWin9

Postby KwangWin9 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:47 am

zonkttc wrote:
KwangWin9 wrote:

Lmao best comment. Simpson has more character then more ppl coming to nycc for 1 pop. Good luck to all. :bounce: :compress:

I remember back in the day when it was just the original 4...before the floodgates opened lol

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:06 pm

KwangWin9 wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
KwangWin9 wrote:

I remember back in the day when it was just the original 4...before the floodgates opened lol

:freddy2: lol literally imaging the floodgates like the bloody elevator from the shinning. But I do love these pops. I just rewatched the episode with rupaul and there's smitthers in drag. My gurl demands that to be a pop. I was like we got 4 pops of him. :bounce: :compress:

Sthesuperstar

Postby Sthesuperstar » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:37 pm

if they made all the Simpsons character into pops I would have to buy a new house to display them. But I would probably do it lol

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:32 am

I wouldn’t mind more Simpsons pops so many characters to do

KwangWin9

Postby KwangWin9 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:45 am

I'd honestly prefer more of a focus on the rest of the Simpsons-verse and less on the Halloween ones but thats just me haha

brooklyn_geek

Postby brooklyn_geek » Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:24 am

KwangWin9 wrote:I'd honestly prefer more of a focus on the rest of the Simpsons-verse and less on the Halloween ones but thats just me haha

This...I really enjoy the Simpsons line and I don't think they've made a Pop I haven't liked but I'd much rather see more of the regular characters

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:36 am

KwangWin9 wrote:I'd honestly prefer more of a focus on the rest of the Simpsons-verse and less on the Halloween ones but thats just me haha

Yes! We need some more of the everyday characters!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:53 am

Sthesuperstar wrote:if they made all the Simpsons character into pops I would have to buy a new house to display them. But I would probably do it lol

:freddy2: :freddy4: let's do it. Funko simpson house. Charge admission of one new simpson pop lmao. :brilsmurf: lol

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:08 pm

Super 7 has done a ton of Treehouse of Horror, too. I wonder if it’s a licensing thing with Fox, or they just sell better for everyone.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:40 am

i second this. as much as i love the treehouse of horror merch, a return to some characters from the normal show would be fun.

KwangWin9

Postby KwangWin9 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:50 am

mongoose12 wrote:

i second this. as much as i love the treehouse of horror merch, a return to some characters from the normal show would be fun.

Glad to see i'm not in the minority here...so much missed opportunity :smt022

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:29 am

KwangWin9 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

There's time to make it all up!

sealordbrian

Postby sealordbrian » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:09 am

Big fan of the Halloween line and regular lineup. I'd love to see a Lionel Hutz.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:02 pm

rexflexall wrote:
KwangWin9 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

There's time to make it all up!

:freddy2: the demand is there obviously so we shouldn't give up hope. Funko does hear n take our request to heart. So let's just hope they hear us. :bounce:

Sthesuperstar

Postby Sthesuperstar » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:46 am

zonkttc wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:if they made all the Simpsons character into pops I would have to buy a new house to display them. But I would probably do it lol

:freddy2: :freddy4: let's do it. Funko simpson house. Charge admission of one new simpson pop lmao. :brilsmurf: lol

Lol I'm down

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:54 pm

DubJay81 wrote:Was looking thru the forums for any threads on this other then... Wish they would make more. I know there are currently 4 “The Simpsons” Pops. But does it have to do with the licensing with the characters that determine how many pops they roll out. I think this series would be amazing and be bigger then HP/GoT/TWD/DBZ since I know those sets are massive in there own. Just a wish. “The Simpsons” would be a dream set to come thru... Funko make it happen lol.

I assumed there was going to be a million of Simpsons options. One of the reasons I never looked into purchasing any. Having recently watched all of the newer seasons during COVID there are a ton of fun characters that could come out of it, just not sure if its still popular.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:44 pm

Rcmal1 wrote:
DubJay81 wrote:Was looking thru the forums for any threads on this other then... Wish they would make more. I know there are currently 4 “The Simpsons” Pops. But does it have to do with the licensing with the characters that determine how many pops they roll out. I think this series would be amazing and be bigger then HP/GoT/TWD/DBZ since I know those sets are massive in there own. Just a wish. “The Simpsons” would be a dream set to come thru... Funko make it happen lol.

I assumed there was going to be a million of Simpsons options. One of the reasons I never looked into purchasing any. Having recently watched all of the newer seasons during COVID there are a ton of fun characters that could come out of it, just not sure if its still popular.

:freddy1: Especially what the amount of guest stars the list could be endless. :bounce: :compress:

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:21 am

zonkttc wrote:

:freddy1: :freddy4: love me some simpson pops. Top pop are the aliens though. My gurl got it for me on a special day and I love it. It glows in the dark. :bounce:

Congrats on getting a great gift! That Kang & Kodos 2 pack is awesome in person. Great pops! :alien: :alien:
:king: Mike

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:28 am

comic book guy wrote:
zonkttc wrote:

Congrats on getting a great gift! That Kang & Kodos 2 pack is awesome in person. Great pops! :alien: :alien:

:freddy1: thanks. They scared the crap out of her first time we put them in our apartment with some other pops. She didn't expect them to glow like that. lol :compress:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:29 am

Btw I just saw your name comic book guy and had a really good laugh.

Sthesuperstar

Postby Sthesuperstar » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:23 am

comic book guy wrote:
zonkttc wrote:

Thats a great gift. I had to run around the city to find Kang and Kodos, lol.

kennyl14

Postby kennyl14 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:04 pm

It would be so dope to have a pop of the entrance to the Simpsons ride with Krusties head

tugzy23

Postby tugzy23 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:15 pm

A line with lots of potential indeed.
:freddy2:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:43 pm

kennyl14 wrote:It would be so dope to have a pop of the entrance to the Simpsons ride with Krusties head

:freddy1: Would love this so much. It'd be the ultimate display piece. :bounce: :compress:

dibozz

Postby dibozz » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:07 pm

Yes please

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:18 am

zonkttc wrote:
kennyl14 wrote:It would be so dope to have a pop of the entrance to the Simpsons ride with Krusties head

:freddy1: Would love this so much. It'd be the ultimate display piece. :bounce: :compress:

I totally love this idea. I never get tired of the ride at Universal. :clown:
Image Image
ImageImage

Jchillin92

Postby Jchillin92 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:18 pm

As much as I love the Simpsons can't start another line 0.0
NYCC - 21,22,23
SDCC - 23
C2E2 - 24
Fright night 22
Fundays 23
Fugitive Party - 23,24
Just Chillinnn :blob6:

liiilzz

Postby liiilzz » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:02 pm

Simpsons is such a great show and glad that they’ve been making more. My favorites are definitely the treehouse of horror ones

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:55 pm

liiilzz wrote:Simpsons is such a great show and glad that they’ve been making more. My favorites are definitely the treehouse of horror ones

:freddy1: anyone in particular thats a fav? The new Maggie witch is great. :bounce: :compress:

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:23 am

I hope one day the Simpsons get the nft treatment imagine Freddy as homer that would be sick

Return to “Pop!”