What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PopPChulo

Re: What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:07 pm

masteryoda69 wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
I'm right there with you man. Getting my wallet hakai'd week after week without fail

Oof, tell me about it!

They are going hard on MHA since DBZ is on break. If they started Demon Slayer...... that would be trouble for me 100% lol

If they do demon slayer. We would both be in trouble because I'd get every peice of funko merchandise that they came out with for that anime. Smh it's already been green lit for a movie and 4 seasons. I promise its omega flame
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:09 pm

Nemesis989 wrote:Show me Mr. Satan and I will show you a happy Funatic

A part of me feels like Mr.satan needs to be a LE peice. Its dbz so it needs to be a pretty high LE but a LE nonetheless. I'd say 7500 would be fine given the amount of dbz collectors their are.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:21 pm

91shawny wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:
Mags wrote:Mr. Satan strikes me as more of a convention pop than a common pop. I guess we'll find out when he finally appears!

You would think he would be popular enough to be a common. He did save Earth from Cell remember?

He's the greatest of them all, I wonder if they would make him a pop and buddy with his little dog, forgot the name

I believe his name was Bee. But it may depend on the translation
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:22 am

PopPChulo wrote:

A part of me feels like Mr.satan needs to be a LE peice. Its dbz so it needs to be a pretty high LE but a LE nonetheless. I'd say 7500 would be fine given the amount of dbz collectors their are.

There are definitely more than 7500 dbz collectors I'll tell you that. I don't think there's ever been an LE dbz piece so for our sanity no need to start it now. A con exclusive thats shared is enough but I'm perfectly content with him being an FYE exclusive
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:22 am

PopPChulo wrote:
masteryoda69 wrote:
Mags wrote:Oof, tell me about it!

They are going hard on MHA since DBZ is on break. If they started Demon Slayer...... that would be trouble for me 100% lol

If they do demon slayer. We would both be in trouble because I'd get every peice of funko merchandise that they came out with for that anime. Smh it's already been green lit for a movie and 4 seasons. I promise its omega flame

Hold up, I knew a movie was greenlit but 4 seasons?? When did that happen?

ImageImageImageImage

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:07 am

91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

There are definitely more than 7500 dbz collectors I'll tell you that. I don't think there's ever been an LE dbz piece so for our sanity no need to start it now. A con exclusive thats shared is enough but I'm perfectly content with him being an FYE exclusive

I agree, I have been hoping for years now that a Mr. Satan comes out. I would hate to have to shell out 100s for it when and if it finally does

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:39 am

Nemesis989 wrote:
91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I agree, I have been hoping for years now that a Mr. Satan comes out. I would hate to have to shell out 100s for it when and if it finally does

On the contrary my friends - there has been a LE Numbered peice and it wasnt that hard to get either. now I will say all things considered there was a LARGE number of them - However.. I think due to the fact that we have "chases" in the DBZ realm now. Its only appropriate as collectors to continue to expand our horizons and desire multi-faceted peices instead of wanting everything to be easy to get into our hands all the time. Part of collecting is the challenge - You have to have indiana jones mindset. I challenge you all to want things to be more colorful instead of black and white going into the future my friends. I believe baseform gotenks was LE30k and was fairly easy to obtain (its the PX previews one I believe) - I don't think at 7500 LE Satan would be tooooooo difficult to get ahold of as long as you are on top of it when it first comes out.
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:40 am

91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
masteryoda69 wrote:

It got green lit maybe a week or two ago.
PopPChulo

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:14 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:
91shawny wrote:

On the contrary my friends - there has been a LE Numbered peice and it wasnt that hard to get either. now I will say all things considered there was a LARGE number of them - However.. I think due to the fact that we have "chases" in the DBZ realm now. Its only appropriate as collectors to continue to expand our horizons and desire multi-faceted peices instead of wanting everything to be easy to get into our hands all the time. Part of collecting is the challenge - You have to have indiana jones mindset. I challenge you all to want things to be more colorful instead of black and white going into the future my friends. I believe baseform gotenks was LE30k and was fairly easy to obtain (its the PX previews one I believe) - I don't think at 7500 LE Satan would be tooooooo difficult to get ahold of as long as you are on top of it when it first comes out.

True, but there's a difference between "hard to get" and "downright impossible". Any DBZ LE under 10k would fall under "downright impossible".

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:34 pm

Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:

True, but there's a difference between "hard to get" and "downright impossible". Any DBZ LE under 10k would fall under "downright impossible".

Any one under 10k?!? Ack

Joshburton1221

Postby Joshburton1221 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:43 pm

Uub needs to happen for real!

masteryoda69

Postby masteryoda69 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:12 am

PopPChulo wrote:
masteryoda69 wrote:
Mags wrote:Oof, tell me about it!

I didn't expect Demon Slayer to be that good. Another show I just finished watching that's pretty good is Dr. Stone.

masteryoda69

Postby masteryoda69 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:13 am

91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
masteryoda69 wrote:

I didn't know about the 4 seasons haha. That is going to be epic.

masteryoda69

Postby masteryoda69 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:15 am

PopPChulo wrote:
91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

It got green lit maybe a week or two ago.

CANT WAIT!!!!! :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

d00dz

Postby d00dz » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:30 am

masteryoda69 wrote:
91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I didn't know about the 4 seasons haha. That is going to be epic.

Seriously? Wow I'm glad!

But yeah if they translate Demon Slayer into pops, I need to unload some of my other lines to make room.
ImageImageImage Image

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:51 am

masteryoda69 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
masteryoda69 wrote:

I didn't expect Demon Slayer to be that good. Another show I just finished watching that's pretty good is Dr. Stone.

Dr. Stone is really good. It's so different from other shonens and equally amazing.

ImageImageImageImage

Wrudart

Postby Wrudart » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:04 am

masteryoda69 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
masteryoda69 wrote:
It seems like every week they come up with something that destroys my wallet lol lol lol

I'm right there with you man. Getting my wallet hakai'd week after week without fail

I'm kind of glad they are chilling on DBZ atm. Also, thank God for HT hot cash. Getting them commons cheap helps out lol

Chilled on DBZ???!!!??? When did they do that lol?
This year has been murder and there are 11 of these that didn't officially release yet!

SS2 Vegeta w/chase, NYCC Piccolo and Vegeta, Baseball 2 pack, Goku w/ tee, Krillin w/ DD, 1 arm piccolo, big hair bulma, mech frieza, 16, training vegeta, future trunks, goku wt, great ape goku, SS Goten, Failed Fusions, Red Chrome Vegeta, Gotenks ghost, Trunks w/ chase, Kamehameha Goku, SSGSS Goku metallic, Broly w/ chase, silver chrome Vegeta, jade shenron, porunga, 17, 18, casual goku, videl, King Kai, Vegeta w/ whispy hair, frieza riding, goten, chi chi, battle ready goku, kid buu, gohan w/ sword, raditz, nappa, ss Gotenks

43 total for this year.. ouch
:beerchug:

Wrudart

Postby Wrudart » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:07 am

Wrudart wrote:
masteryoda69 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I'm kind of glad they are chilling on DBZ atm. Also, thank God for HT hot cash. Getting them commons cheap helps out lol

This year has been murder and there are 11 of these that didn't officially release yet!

SS2 Vegeta w/chase, NYCC Piccolo and Vegeta, Baseball 2 pack, Goku w/ tee, Krillin w/ DD, 1 arm piccolo, big hair bulma, mech frieza, 16, training vegeta, future trunks, goku wt, great ape goku, SS Goten, Failed Fusions, Red Chrome Vegeta, Gotenks ghost, Trunks w/ chase, Kamehameha Goku, SSGSS Goku metallic, Broly w/ chase, silver chrome Vegeta, jade shenron, porunga, 17, 18, casual goku, videl, King Kai, Vegeta w/ whispy hair, frieza riding, goten, chi chi, battle ready goku, kid buu, gohan w/ sword, raditz, nappa, ss Gotenks

Wait, forgot about the battle damage ssgss goku and over 9000 vegeta announced for Hot Topic, perfect cell w/ tee (GS), and Metallic Piccolo (FYE)

47 total! nearly 1 for every week of the year!

any i'm missing??

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:00 am

91shawny wrote:
masteryoda69 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Dr. Stone is really good. It's so different from other shonens and equally amazing.

I just started it. It is really interesting so far. I'll come back after I have gotten further as usual. It seems to be very unique in terms of the storyline so far.
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:01 am

Wrudart wrote:
Wrudart wrote:
masteryoda69 wrote:

Wait, forgot about the battle damage ssgss goku and over 9000 vegeta announced for Hot Topic, perfect cell w/ tee (GS), and Metallic Piccolo (FYE)

47 total! nearly 1 for every week of the year!

any i'm missing??

Lol well darn. When you out it that way hahaha I'm never going to complain about dbz tho. It's my fav anime of all time and since funko almost never vaults the commons. I'll take my sweet time obtaining hahaha
PopPChulo

Wrudart

Postby Wrudart » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:53 am

Looks like we can add 1 more to the list! #48 on the year is metallic 16 (coming to Walmart)

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:20 am

Wrudart wrote:Looks like we can add 1 more to the list! #48 on the year is metallic 16 (coming to Walmart)

lists be damned until we get your avatar!

Mags

Postby Mags » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:05 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Wrudart wrote:Looks like we can add 1 more to the list! #48 on the year is metallic 16 (coming to Walmart)

lists be damned until we get your avatar!

We can still have a list, we just need to bump up the Ginyu Force to the top!

Mags

Postby Mags » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:49 pm

I don't know how, but I totally forgot that Hot Topic is getting an "over 9000" version of Vegeta.

It's getting a little hard to track what's going to be released haha

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:23 am

Hercule needs to happen.

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:16 am

Funko_boy13 wrote:Hercule needs to happen.

Oh yes I need that too

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:24 am

mr satan!!! and the new saiyans from the latest arcs.
ImageImage

Mags

Postby Mags » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:25 pm

FunkoLoco wrote:mr satan!!! and the new saiyans from the latest arcs.

I've been waiting for a Cabba pop for ages! I'm hoping we can see him, Kale, and Caulifla soon.

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:46 pm

Mags wrote:I don't know how, but I totally forgot that Hot Topic is getting an "over 9000" version of Vegeta.

Completely forgot about this one being released until seeing it mentioned on HT periscope for November releases lol

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:59 pm

Mr. Satan!!

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:03 am

Mags wrote:

I've been waiting for a Cabba pop for ages! I'm hoping we can see him, Kale, and Caulifla soon.

i want the same! haha hope they make em
ImageImage

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:08 pm

daOCHO wrote:
Mags wrote:I don't know how, but I totally forgot that Hot Topic is getting an "over 9000" version of Vegeta.

Completely forgot about this one being released until seeing it mentioned on HT periscope for November releases lol

Gotta love those periscope sessions lol Sometimes it feels like the only way I can keep track of releases haha

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:09 pm

FunkoLoco wrote:
Mags wrote:

I hope so too! Considering how we've been getting more Super pops lately like the baseball two pack, I'm hoping we're closer to a release!

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:05 am

Mags wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
Mags wrote:I've been waiting for a Cabba pop for ages! I'm hoping we can see him, Kale, and Caulifla soon.

I hope so too! Considering how we've been getting more Super pops lately like the baseball two pack, I'm hoping we're closer to a release!

i'm also hoping they put aura/energy fields around them, like what they did for vegeta, broly and gohan. that def needs a goku next haha
ImageImage

Dahrayyal

Postby Dahrayyal » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:06 pm

So there’s piccolo with arm cut off.

When do we get one armed future gohan?!? Haha
Follow on Instagram!
https://instagram.com/dahrayyal1
Events:
Hollywood Grand Opening
Hollywood Funkon

ImageImage

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:10 pm

Dahrayyal wrote:So there’s piccolo with arm cut off.

When do we get one armed future gohan?!? Haha

Yes I saw it can’t wait get it!!!!

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:10 pm

Can’t wait get pop vegeta over 9000 tomorrow

d00dz

Postby d00dz » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:29 pm

Where's Mr. Satan?!
ImageImageImage Image

Ruen97

Postby Ruen97 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:01 pm

I would like a young chichi, or emperor pilaf
Mr. Freeze and Pop Collector
Collector: Since 2012
Full Sets: BVS/BTAS/Gotham/Impopsters/Carebears
Located: SCLA
:dkjoker1:

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:53 pm

Ruen97 wrote:I would like a young chichi, or emperor pilaf

the Pilaf gang would make a great 3-pack. and with Shu and Pilaf being so small it's almost really just a 2-pack lol

Return to “Pop!”