What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Mr Yac

Re: What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 20, 2019 2:07 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:A post with a new mold is going around on social media

Anyone excited for it if it turns out to be real?

i'm too old for that social media what-not you kids are always finding stuff on.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon May 20, 2019 8:00 am

chaostryder wrote:Patiently waiting for more tournament of power characters :)

Same here! So many great characters to choose from which could help the line extend even further. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon May 20, 2019 8:46 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I want to see Super Saiyan God Vegeta pronto. Since we already have Goku and this variant in the film was wildly popular. it would only make sense. Aside from that i would really love to see an Akira Toriyama POP! He has genuinely earned the right to be immortilized as a pop

I'm gonna second both statements here. When I saw DBS: Broly on opening night the entire theater erupted into a chorus of cheers when Vegeta went Super Saiyan God, including a friend I had dragged along who had a very minimal and basic knowledge of the franchise in general lol

And a Toriyama pop could be super cool too! I wouldn't mind a line of the various authors/artists who bring comics/manga/graphic novels to life.

As brief as that moment was on scene with Vegeta going super saiyan god there was just something extremely special about it that really made it stand out. As many vegeta variants as we have gotten in recent years im really hoping that we say Super Saiyan God Vegeta because i feel as if that may have been one of the best parts of the broly film

Odds are we will probably get him as a funimation exclusive for SDCC or a SDCC exclusive in general
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon May 20, 2019 8:48 am

Mr Yac wrote:

i'm too old for that social media what-not you kids are always finding stuff on.

SSJ 2 vegeta with a GITD chase, looks to be a common in a nutshell, but mannnnnnn listen, they will probably have to redo majin vegeta with the power up around because that would be epic.

ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 20, 2019 11:56 am

91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:I'm gonna second both statements here. When I saw DBS: Broly on opening night the entire theater erupted into a chorus of cheers when Vegeta went Super Saiyan God, including a friend I had dragged along who had a very minimal and basic knowledge of the franchise in general lol

And a Toriyama pop could be super cool too! I wouldn't mind a line of the various authors/artists who bring comics/manga/graphic novels to life.

As brief as that moment was on scene with Vegeta going super saiyan god there was just something extremely special about it that really made it stand out. As many vegeta variants as we have gotten in recent years im really hoping that we say Super Saiyan God Vegeta because i feel as if that may have been one of the best parts of the broly film

Odds are we will probably get him as a funimation exclusive for SDCC or a SDCC exclusive in general

I would love to see him. Lol that form in the film was wildly raved about. He would be great to see as a con exclusive. It really excites me to see what sdcc will have in store for us all.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Hawkeye_13

Postby Hawkeye_13 » Mon May 20, 2019 1:35 pm

The vegeta with gitd chase? I'm definitely getting it if it happens

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon May 20, 2019 6:28 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I want to see Super Saiyan God Vegeta pronto. Since we already have Goku and this variant in the film was wildly popular. it would only make sense. Aside from that i would really love to see an Akira Toriyama POP! He has genuinely earned the right to be immortilized as a pop

I'm gonna second both statements here. When I saw DBS: Broly on opening night the entire theater erupted into a chorus of cheers when Vegeta went Super Saiyan God, including a friend I had dragged along who had a very minimal and basic knowledge of the franchise in general lol

I'd have to say it was a mix of cinematography and payoff. We had been waiting almost four and a half years for that moment to happen lol And I'm sure we'll see a Super Saiyan God Vegeta, I think it's just more a question of "when" and "will it be a Funimation or a Hot Topic exclusive?"

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon May 20, 2019 6:30 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Hawkeye_13 wrote:Ok so, I'm probably the only person who might think so but.....I'd love a Yajirobi pop!

he's been mentioned a few times before, most people suggest putting him in Korin in a 2 pack. i'd pick him up for sure.

Yajirobe and Korin two-pack would be awesome! And it would work too, they're usually seen together anyway.

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon May 20, 2019 6:32 pm

Yes! Although I am hoping the DBZ chases stay glow variants... I think I can live with that haha

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon May 20, 2019 6:33 pm

Tusken wrote:
chaostryder wrote:Patiently waiting for more tournament of power characters :)

Same here! So many great characters to choose from which could help the line extend even further. :freddy3:

The Pride Troopers! :D

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon May 20, 2019 6:35 pm

91shawny wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

SSJ 2 vegeta with a GITD chase, looks to be a common in a nutshell, but mannnnnnn listen, they will probably have to redo majin vegeta with the power up around because that would be epic.

Majin Vegeta with an aura would look so cool!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue May 21, 2019 12:46 am

Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:I'm gonna second both statements here. When I saw DBS: Broly on opening night the entire theater erupted into a chorus of cheers when Vegeta went Super Saiyan God, including a friend I had dragged along who had a very minimal and basic knowledge of the franchise in general lol

I'd have to say it was a mix of cinematography and payoff. We had been waiting almost four and a half years for that moment to happen lol And I'm sure we'll see a Super Saiyan God Vegeta, I think it's just more a question of "when" and "will it be a Funimation or a Hot Topic exclusive?"

I personally think it should be funimation to keep continuity.
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue May 21, 2019 7:50 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

What about a black/white version of Goku and Vegata for chase pieces? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Tue May 21, 2019 8:39 am

Mags wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Hawkeye_13 wrote:Ok so, I'm probably the only person who might think so but.....I'd love a Yajirobi pop!

he's been mentioned a few times before, most people suggest putting him in Korin in a 2 pack. i'd pick him up for sure.

Yajirobe and Korin two-pack would be awesome! And it would work too, they're usually seen together anyway.

I think they will do for him what they did with Yamcha and Tien and put korin like chaotzu and puar

ImageImageImageImage

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Tue May 21, 2019 8:41 am

Tusken wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:I'd have to say it was a mix of cinematography and payoff. We had been waiting almost four and a half years for that moment to happen lol And I'm sure we'll see a Super Saiyan God Vegeta, I think it's just more a question of "when" and "will it be a Funimation or a Hot Topic exclusive?"

What about a black/white version of Goku and Vegata for chase pieces? :freddy3:

Super Saiyan Red Vegeta would make sense for another pop as we don't have that transformation, but I don't think we need anymore goku vegeta variants that aren't relevant since we still have a slew of characters that need to be made. I do think that all anime pops or most like the popular or main characters should get a manga style variant

ImageImageImageImage

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Tue May 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Mags wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Justuravgnerd wrote:I’ve always wanted a Ginyu Force 5 pack with them in their poses, and one of Goku eating. They always made the food he eats look so good.
Goku eating food Pop? Sure, I would buy one!

Only if it's Goku at the beginning of Super where he's eating the giant bowl of rice he talked King Kai into making for him lol OR Goku in his Saiyan armor eating a bowl of noodles before he goes into the hyperbolic time chamber with Gohan!
Or Funko could make both. ;)
:freddy1:

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:42 pm

I'll keep on saying it, a Ginyu Force 5 pack! :cheers:

Instagram: whatthefunk206

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue May 21, 2019 5:45 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I think it will be a Funi exclusive too but I keep seeing people say that it's gonna go to Hot Topic lol
Last edited by Mags on Tue May 21, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue May 21, 2019 5:47 pm

Tusken wrote:What about a black/white version of Goku and Vegata for chase pieces? :freddy3:

Don't hurt me this way, Tusken! lol

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue May 21, 2019 5:50 pm

91shawny wrote:
Mags wrote:Yajirobe and Korin two-pack would be awesome! And it would work too, they're usually seen together anyway.

I think they will do for him what they did with Yamcha and Tien and put korin like chaotzu and puar

That would be neat!

Hachiman

Postby Hachiman » Tue May 21, 2019 5:56 pm

Imagine if we got Launch, the character even Akira Toriyama forgot existed.

Would be super cool if it had color changing paint, with temperature or something.
ImageImage

g3ohss

Postby g3ohss » Tue May 21, 2019 6:01 pm

Would love to see a Jaco in Metallic.
Can’t forget about the galactic police
Hi I’m Geo :) IG: @g3ohss
ImageImageImageImage

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue May 21, 2019 6:02 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:Goku eating food Pop? Sure, I would buy one!

Only if it's Goku at the beginning of Super where he's eating the giant bowl of rice he talked King Kai into making for him lol OR Goku in his Saiyan armor eating a bowl of noodles before he goes into the hyperbolic time chamber with Gohan!

Well I didn't want to be greedy lol

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue May 21, 2019 6:04 pm

Hachiman wrote:Imagine if we got Launch, the character even Akira Toriyama forgot existed.

Would be super cool if it had color changing paint, with temperature or something.

Or a chase variant. Like the base pop is "good Launch" and the chase is "bad Launch".

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue May 21, 2019 6:04 pm

g3ohss wrote:Would love to see a Jaco in Metallic.
Can’t forget about the galactic police

"And... pose!" lol

sushiguru

Postby sushiguru » Tue May 21, 2019 6:14 pm

Id like to have a chi chi pop to go with my goku

Mags

Postby Mags » Tue May 21, 2019 9:06 pm

sushiguru wrote:Id like to have a chi chi pop to go with my goku

Chi-Chi is going to release in late June - her pop was announced at London Toy Fair.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed May 22, 2019 8:28 am

Coming off the hype of the Broly movie tho we should be getting Gogeta, SSG Vegeta and New Broly first lol. After they do those, we can return to regularly scheduled programming.
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed May 22, 2019 8:29 am

PopPChulo wrote:Coming off the hype of the Broly movie tho we should be getting Gogeta, SSG Vegeta and New Broly first lol. After they do those, we can return to regularly scheduled programming.
Lets not forget super saiyan blue gogeta as well.
PopPChulo

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Wed May 22, 2019 8:33 am

Can we get a Colonel Silver Pop? Anybody?

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu May 23, 2019 7:57 am

Mags wrote:
Tusken wrote:What about a black/white version of Goku and Vegata for chase pieces? :freddy3:

I just finished the DBZ movie Broly. What about doing Broly's dad or some of the Freeza force? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Thu May 23, 2019 9:03 am

Tusken wrote:
Mags wrote:

I just finished the DBZ movie Broly. What about doing Broly's dad or some of the Freeza force? :freddy3:

I would rather get the ginyu force lol

ImageImageImageImage

randig

Postby randig » Thu May 23, 2019 9:58 am

Holding out for a King Yemma, the ogre himself!
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

tugzy23

Postby tugzy23 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:16 am

Flocked Hercule!!
:freddy2:

tugzy23

Postby tugzy23 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:17 am

Also Great Saiyanman!!
:freddy2:

taka

Postby taka » Thu May 23, 2019 10:22 am

Would love to see a Tao pai pai pop

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Thu May 23, 2019 2:27 pm

Mags wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:Only if it's Goku at the beginning of Super where he's eating the giant bowl of rice he talked King Kai into making for him lol OR Goku in his Saiyan armor eating a bowl of noodles before he goes into the hyperbolic time chamber with Gohan!

Well I didn't want to be greedy lol
It’s good to be greedy. :D
:freddy1:

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Android 16
Current POP/Dorbz/Misc. Funko Count:
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football
:freddy3:

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:04 pm

Oooohhh, well it used to be Broly but they made that happen. Ginyu Force 5 pack would be sweet but Mr. Satan would be interesting as well.
Current POP/Dorbz/Misc. Funko Count:
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football
:freddy3:

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Thu May 23, 2019 4:07 pm

chi chis dad

Return to “Pop!”