What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Mr Yac

Re: What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

Postby Mr Yac » Thu May 30, 2019 1:34 pm

PopPChulo wrote:They relegated mini bossed to Cell Jrs and while they were aight they were certainly no ginyu force. I think the ginyu force was one of a kind tho

I would still love a multipack of Cell Jrs though :D

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Thu May 30, 2019 4:33 pm

Would love to see some Dragonball Moments pops but I'm also afraid at the same time. There are so many and my wallet might be crying haha.
Current POP/Dorbz/Misc. Funko Count:
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football
:freddy3:

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Thu May 30, 2019 4:33 pm

Not to mention the lack of space in my house which will be a huge problem with said Dragonball Moments pops!
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Fri May 31, 2019 12:47 am

Hirokus_bane wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
:eek: you just blew my mind. I love the sentai aspect of his suit. Plus his pop eyes are gone which is always a plus

Haha glad to blow your mind. I Really hope they do a pop of him. Dont care if it's common or exclusive. Just think it's a needed addition

Please be a common. DBz is starting to do chases now #-o

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Fri May 31, 2019 12:52 am

Killua916 wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
:eek: you just blew my mind. I love the sentai aspect of his suit. Plus his pop eyes are gone which is always a plus

Haha glad to blow your mind. I Really hope they do a pop of him. Dont care if it's common or exclusive. Just think it's a needed addition

Please be a common. DBz is starting to do chases now #-o

if they did a chase of him it would probably be with sunglasses and head wrap or as a super saiyan. Those would be good chase versions for saiyaman

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Fri May 31, 2019 12:52 am

dboneo wrote:id like to see the other destroyer gods made

At least Champa
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Fri May 31, 2019 12:54 am

LakerNation1216 wrote:Not to mention the lack of space in my house which will be a huge problem with said Dragonball Moments pops!

Goku with spiritbomb moment pop? :cheers: But can they make it glow!

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Fri May 31, 2019 12:56 am

Xeverus86 wrote:

At least Champa

I wonder which ver champa they’re gonna release first common, metallic of flocked

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Fri May 31, 2019 12:58 am

Killua916 wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:

At least Champa

I wonder which ver champa they’re gonna release first common, metallic of flocked

SDCC metallic I'm calling it now lol
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

Killua916

Postby Killua916 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:04 am

Xeverus86 wrote:
Killua916 wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:At least Champa

SDCC metallic I'm calling it now lol

That would be nice I would hate having to pair it with that inferior flocked ver :(

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri May 31, 2019 1:38 am

Tbh I was thinking today about what con exclusives would really do some things for me. Id love to see a Unmastered Ultra Instinct goku and also a Metallic Jiren.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Fri May 31, 2019 8:40 am

PopPChulo wrote:Tbh I was thinking today about what con exclusives would really do some things for me. Id love to see a Unmastered Ultra Instinct goku and also a Metallic Jiren.

tbh I would just want a new character in general that hasn't been made yet, but I got my money on super saiyan red vegeta
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri May 31, 2019 10:28 am

91shawny wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Tbh I was thinking today about what con exclusives would really do some things for me. Id love to see a Unmastered Ultra Instinct goku and also a Metallic Jiren.

tbh I would just want a new character in general that hasn't been made yet, but I got my money on super saiyan red vegeta

Itll probably be variants of characters we know and love. Theyll probably save new characters for the common waves. Tbh since they are touching on the namek saga (based off eccc). . The ginyu force 5 pack may be closer then we think lol. I think they should save that for nycc tho
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Fri May 31, 2019 10:54 am

Hirokus_bane wrote:
LakerNation1216 wrote:Not to mention the lack of space in my house which will be a huge problem with said Dragonball Moments pops!

Love this idea!!!
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:48 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Guldo is my favorite minor character in DBZ and the Force as a whole were the high point of the series in my opinion, their fight on Namek was some of the best moments of the show. After Namek the idea of competent threatening underlings was just forgotten for the most part.

Very true, the Android saga going forward didn't have "mini bosses" if you will. There was no group of individuals that prevented the Z fighters from achieving their goal/defeating the main boss, or at least a group that worked hand in hand with the villian.

They relegated mini bossed to Cell Jrs and while they were aight they were certainly no ginyu force. I think the ginyu force was one of a kind tho

If it was one Cell Jr and other, different mini bosses then it would have been better. They were all the same Cell Jr with no individuality or back story, just a new aged Saibamen lol. But you're right, the Ginyu Force was one of a kind.

Instagram: whatthefunk206

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri May 31, 2019 4:48 pm

Gonzo206 wrote:
If it was one Cell Jr and other, different mini bosses then it would have been better. They were all the same Cell Jr with no individuality or back story, just a new aged Saibamen lol. But you're right, the Ginyu Force was one of a kind.

I always thought an awesome twist would've been for one of the Cell Jr to escape and eventually be turned into a good guy, sure it would've been a 100% recycle of where Piccolo came from, but considering Piccolo is the hands down coolest member of the team I don't think that is a bad thing. Cell was a lot of fun so to have him (sort of) as one of the Z-fighters would've really made the Buu saga more interesting.

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Fri May 31, 2019 4:51 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

I always thought an awesome twist would've been for one of the Cell Jr to escape and eventually be turned into a good guy, sure it would've been a 100% recycle of where Piccolo came from, but considering Piccolo is the hands down coolest member of the team I don't think that is a bad thing. Cell was a lot of fun so to have him (sort of) as one of the Z-fighters would've really made the Buu saga more interesting.

I mean good buu became a Z warrior so it wouldn't have been a bad thing, it would've played an interesting dynamic to say the least
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri May 31, 2019 4:56 pm

91shawny wrote:I mean good buu became a Z warrior so it wouldn't have been a bad thing, it would've played an interesting dynamic to say the least

pretty much every villain became a Z-Warrior, just think of the amazing absorption battle Z-Cell and Buu could've had with each other! lol

Mags

Postby Mags » Fri May 31, 2019 6:22 pm

Where Goku's just got the silver aura? Sweet! :D

Hirokus_bane

Postby Hirokus_bane » Fri May 31, 2019 10:32 pm

LakerNation1216 wrote:
Hirokus_bane wrote:

Love this idea!!!

Guess that's my good idea for the year. Might as well quit while I'm ahead.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:09 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:
Very true, the Android saga going forward didn't have "mini bosses" if you will. There was no group of individuals that prevented the Z fighters from achieving their goal/defeating the main boss, or at least a group that worked hand in hand with the villian.

They relegated mini bossed to Cell Jrs and while they were aight they were certainly no ginyu force. I think the ginyu force was one of a kind tho

I dont know how they would pull off all of them doing ginyu force pose but if they did i feel like people would go nuts.
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:14 am

Mags wrote:

No doubt. I think a lot of people would pick up Unmastered Ultra instinct. . And it would make sense because they originally released UI as a common for the unmastered version to be a con exclusive. One thing is for sure - if i worked at funko and sat at the round table chosing what would be a con exclusive i feel like it would be a difficult decision in general but my top 5 id throw out at the board meeting for sdcc would be:
1) Super Saiyan God Vegeta
2) SSGS Gogeta
3) New Broly In Beserker Mode (Spikey Black Hair just to stay away from being to similar to last years exclusive)
4) Unmastered Ultra Instinct Goku
5) Metallic Jiren
PopPChulo

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:08 pm

Mags wrote:

Count me in!
:freddy1:

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:01 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

Like for one Cell JR to grow up and become one of the Z-Fighters? That would be really cool actually!

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:15 am

Just finished up reading the latest manga chapter. It would be criminal if a Moro pop wasnt made.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:53 am

Gonzo206 wrote:
Like for one Cell JR to grow up and become one of the Z-Fighters? That would be really cool actually!

yeah, Gohan for whatever reason missed one and in the confusion it was able to slip away and in the several years after Goku dies it roams around and is eventually found (maybe by Piccolo, since he would be up on the Lookout most of the time so he'd have the best chance to spot it). maybe he keeps it hidden as it learns to become good and Piccolo reveals him as a secret weapon against Buu when they really need the help.

moneyhelpspk wrote:Just finished up reading the latest manga chapter. It would be criminal if a Moro pop wasnt made.

he really does have such an awesome design, but sadly it'll probably be years before we see anything of him since the show isn't even back yet.

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:59 am

Anyone figure out what pop is going in the gamestop pop/shirt combo? (forgot the release date too)

omarwinkie

Postby omarwinkie » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:04 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:

No doubt. I think a lot of people would pick up Unmastered Ultra instinct. . And it would make sense because they originally released UI as a common for the unmastered version to be a con exclusive. One thing is for sure - if i worked at funko and sat at the round table chosing what would be a con exclusive i feel like it would be a difficult decision in general but my top 5 id throw out at the board meeting for sdcc would be:
2) SSGS Gogeta
3) New Broly In Beserker Mode (Spikey Black Hair just to stay away from being to similar to last years exclusive)
5) Metallic Jiren

Can you imagine the horror of trying to get the metallic Jiren if it was a funimation release at SDCC ](*,)

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:36 pm

omarwinkie wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:Where Goku's just got the silver aura? Sweet! :D

2) SSGS Gogeta
5) Metallic Jiren

Can you imagine the horror of trying to get the metallic Jiren if it was a funimation release at SDCC ](*,)

We're all mad here :bounce: \:D/ :compress:
PopPChulo

moneyhelpspk

Postby moneyhelpspk » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:42 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

yeah, Gohan for whatever reason missed one and in the confusion it was able to slip away and in the several years after Goku dies it roams around and is eventually found (maybe by Piccolo, since he would be up on the Lookout most of the time so he'd have the best chance to spot it). maybe he keeps it hidden as it learns to become good and Piccolo reveals him as a secret weapon against Buu when they really need the help.

moneyhelpspk wrote:Just finished up reading the latest manga chapter. It would be criminal if a Moro pop wasnt made.

he really does have such an awesome design, but sadly it'll probably be years before we see anything of him since the show isn't even back yet.

We might see him sooner than later. With the extreme success of the Broly movie, Toei has shown some interest in bringing back the show sooner. They want to keep the cash flow going ;-)

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:29 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

Oooh, that would have been a cool twist! Like that could have been the last thing that happens when Vegito got absorbed and the Kid Buu emerges. They see that he is much more powerful than before and Cell JR is the only one strong enough to see it. I would have loved to see the whole backstory to him growing up and changing.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:50 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

I agree, that would have been a good twist. I found the Cell Jr’s to be super cute.
Hi, I’m Steph.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:51 pm

omarwinkie wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:Where Goku's just got the silver aura? Sweet! :D

2) SSGS Gogeta
5) Metallic Jiren

I’m up for the challenge! :bounce:
Hi, I’m Steph.

Mags

Postby Mags » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:54 pm

Mr Yac wrote:

Maybe when the show comes back it'll start with the Moro chapters? About 3/4 of the way through chapter 42, when the Moro stuff starts, it reads to me like this is taking place between the Tournament of Power and Frieza showing up with Broly. There is a possibility that it takes place after Broly shows up, but I think it's more likely that it's between the ToP and Broly.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:56 am

TurboBacon wrote:Anyone figure out what pop is going in the gamestop pop/shirt combo? (forgot the release date too)

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a DBZ shirt combo yet. On a side not Bacon is AWESOME! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:10 am

Tusken wrote:
TurboBacon wrote:Anyone figure out what pop is going in the gamestop pop/shirt combo? (forgot the release date too)

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a DBZ shirt combo yet. On a side not Bacon is AWESOME! :freddy3:

Oh yes very right
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

Typale

Postby Typale » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:41 pm

LakerNation1216 wrote:Would love to see some Dragonball Moments pops but I'm also afraid at the same time. There are so many and my wallet might be crying haha.

This would be awesome though!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:52 pm

I'm surprised that after all this time and all these waves there is still no live for Mr. Satan
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:49 am

Nemesis989 wrote:I'm surprised that after all this time and all these waves there is still no live for Mr. Satan

Maybe SDCC this year? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:10 am

Typale wrote:
LakerNation1216 wrote:Would love to see some Dragonball Moments pops but I'm also afraid at the same time. There are so many and my wallet might be crying haha.

This would be awesome though!

Dragonball moments would obliterate my space and my wallet.
PopPChulo

Return to “Pop!”