What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Mario Wario

Re: What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

Postby Mario Wario » Sun May 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Mags wrote:
chaostryder wrote:Patiently waiting for more tournament of power characters :)

Going by the last wave announcements, I think we're about two waves or so away from some more Super pops! We'll probably see the Universe 6 Saiyans before we see some TOP competitors.

I wouldn’t mind seeing some Universe six love. For example, we need a Champa Pop!
:freddy1:

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun May 05, 2019 7:38 pm

Mario Wario wrote:I wouldn’t mind seeing some Universe six love. For example, we need a Champa Pop!

I think all of the Gods would make for some cool figures.

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Sun May 05, 2019 7:42 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:I wouldn’t mind seeing some Universe six love. For example, we need a Champa Pop!

I think all of the Gods would make for some cool figures.

Absolutely! Awesome set to complete and to display.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun May 05, 2019 7:43 pm

Mario Wario wrote:Absolutely! Awesome set to complete and to display.

I've made my overall disdain for Super pretty clear, but I will freely admit they had some really cool new character designs.

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Sun May 05, 2019 7:48 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:Absolutely! Awesome set to complete and to display.

I've made my overall disdain for Super pretty clear, but I will freely admit they had some really cool new character designs.
Super is not perfect so I totally understand where you are coming from. But yeah, some of the character designs in the anime/manga do look cool. I agree with you there.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun May 05, 2019 7:54 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
Super is not perfect so I totally understand where you are coming from. But yeah, some of the character designs in the anime/manga do look cool. I agree with you there.

it had so much potential, but kept tossing it out the window was my biggest issue. i'd love a Belmond, I'm always up for another weird Clown figure. :D

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Sun May 05, 2019 8:03 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:

it had so much potential, but kept tossing it out the window was my biggest issue. i'd love a Belmond, I'm always up for another weird Clown figure. :D
Ah, yes! Give me a Pop of him as well. Of course, we would need a Marcarita Pop to go along with him. She has that Harley Quinn look to her and Belmod is a clown, too, so yeah. ;)

Mags

Postby Mags » Sun May 05, 2019 8:35 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:

Ah, yes! Give me a Pop of him as well. Of course, we would need a Marcarita Pop to go along with him. She has that Harley Quinn look to her and Belmod is a clown, too, so yeah. ;)

I'm 100% down for a wave of the rest of the Destroyers and their Angels.

Typale

Postby Typale » Sun May 05, 2019 9:38 pm

I want some other universe fighters!!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Sun May 05, 2019 11:28 pm

Mags wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Would be great as 2-packs. Just saying.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 06, 2019 12:30 am

Typale wrote:I want some other universe fighters!!

who would you like to see?

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Mon May 06, 2019 12:38 am

I like that they are a multi waves of Dbz the past year. Hoping for a Great Saiyanman or a Mr Satan/Hercule

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon May 06, 2019 9:01 am

Mario Wario wrote:
Grimmsley wrote:100% dead chiaotzu

I don’t know about that one, yet Funko did do dead Yamcha so never say never? \:D/

LMao I feel like dead yamcha was done for meme purposes, I really do
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Mon May 06, 2019 9:53 am

91shawny wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:

I don’t know about that one, yet Funko did do dead Yamcha so never say never? \:D/

And it was awesomely fantastic that Funko decided to do that/have fun with it. One of my favorite Pops!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:

Belmond is a really dope character. In the Tournament of Power arc there is a plethora of different characters that you can pull from y'know. I feel like Cabba, Kale and Caulifla should definitely be in a wave themselves. It suprises me that there hasnt been any variants of the HIT mold as popular as it was when it first dropped.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 06, 2019 12:50 pm

PopPChulo wrote:Belmond is a really dope character. In the Tournament of Power arc there is a plethora of different characters that you can pull from y'know. I feel like Cabba, Kale and Caulifla should definitely be in a wave themselves. It suprises me that there hasnt been any variants of the HIT mold as popular as it was when it first dropped.

Hit is literally the only decent character from the entire universe arc for me, the only thing that would've made him better is if halfway into his fight with Goku when he decided to "get serious" his weird ear-cup things opened up turning out to be another set of eyes and he was revealed to be a universe 6 version of whatever the heck Guldo was, would've been a cool throwback AND given his time powers a connection to somebody else. :D

that and i think he should've gone balls out trying to kill Jiren even at the risk of getting himself erased. would've loved for him to actually inflict some damage to Jiren's heart and if even for a second that being part of the reason Goku could get the upper hand on him.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Belmond is a really dope character. In the Tournament of Power arc there is a plethora of different characters that you can pull from y'know. I feel like Cabba, Kale and Caulifla should definitely be in a wave themselves. It suprises me that there hasnt been any variants of the HIT mold as popular as it was when it first dropped.

Hit is literally the only decent character from the entire universe arc for me, the only thing that would've made him better is if halfway into his fight with Goku when he decided to "get serious" his weird ear-cup things opened up turning out to be another set of eyes and he was revealed to be a universe 6 version of whatever the heck Guldo was, would've been a cool throwback AND given his time powers a connection to somebody else. :D

that and i think he should've gone balls out trying to kill Jiren even at the risk of getting himself erased. would've loved for him to actually inflict some damage to Jiren's heart and if even for a second that being part of the reason Goku could get the upper hand on him.

Sorry your not enjoying the characters in the universe arc bud - for me it was DOPE! and I've been watching since Dragonball. I reminds me of the old throw back days were goku started in an actual tournament. I love how Akira Toriyama wrote super and where its going. I look forward to seeing all the stuff to come especially with this overlying tone of Gods & Angels. I love the character design, I love how they jam packed so many diff characters from so many diff universes however they all kinda look unique in a way. It was nice to see the Ginyu force come back in the broly movie even just for a brief second. I still think that the Frieza saga is one of the best arcs in Dragonball Z - the newest villain is supposed to be a real prick though. The big goat looking guy "Morro" - Can't wait to see how that pans out!
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

chaostryder

Postby chaostryder » Mon May 06, 2019 1:48 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:
chaostryder wrote:Patiently waiting for more tournament of power characters :)

Going by the last wave announcements, I think we're about two waves or so away from some more Super pops! We'll probably see the Universe 6 Saiyans before we see some TOP competitors.

I wouldn’t mind seeing some Universe six love. For example, we need a Champa Pop!

Champa would definitely be the obvious pick for sure!
:freddy2:

Current ISO: Toucan Sam!

Past Events:
- Funko Fundays 2017, Funko HQ Grand Opening, Funko Fundays 2018

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 06, 2019 2:50 pm

PopPChulo wrote: It was nice to see the Ginyu force come back in the broly movie even just for a brief second. I still think that the Frieza saga is one of the best arcs in Dragonball Z - the newest villain is supposed to be a real prick though. The big goat looking guy "Morro" - Can't wait to see how that pans out!

i'm always up for more Ginyu Force, and I agree Namek was hands down the best DBZ. it just had so many little side plots and Vegeta working against Freiza was so well thought out and fun to watch the different schemes of the 3 separate groups playing off each other. I do also agree that Morro looks awesome, haven't read his actual story yet but from just a design point i'd love a figure.

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon May 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:Ah, yes! Give me a Pop of him as well. Of course, we would need a Marcarita Pop to go along with him. She has that Harley Quinn look to her and Belmod is a clown, too, so yeah. ;)

Forreal! Or just do a mega-pack at Costco or something lol

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon May 06, 2019 3:36 pm

daOCHO wrote:I like that they are a multi waves of Dbz the past year. Hoping for a Great Saiyanman or a Mr Satan/Hercule

I'm thinking we'll see them soon!

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon May 06, 2019 3:37 pm

91shawny wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:

If it wasn't done fo the meme then the meme quickly took over lol Especially when the VAs like Chris Sabat started tweeting about it!

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon May 06, 2019 3:40 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
PopPChulo wrote: It was nice to see the Ginyu force come back in the broly movie even just for a brief second. I still think that the Frieza saga is one of the best arcs in Dragonball Z - the newest villain is supposed to be a real prick though. The big goat looking guy "Morro" - Can't wait to see how that pans out!

i'm always up for more Ginyu Force, and I agree Namek was hands down the best DBZ. it just had so many little side plots and Vegeta working against Freiza was so well thought out and fun to watch the different schemes of the 3 separate groups playing off each other. I do also agree that Morro looks awesome, haven't read his actual story yet but from just a design point i'd love a figure.

Morro is a pretty cool antagonist! The fact that his whole schtick has Goku and Vegeta re-thinking how they're going to go against him because rushing him didn't work is a nice refresher.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 06, 2019 3:54 pm

Mags wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Morro is a pretty cool antagonist! The fact that his whole schtick has Goku and Vegeta re-thinking how they're going to go against him because rushing him didn't work is a nice refresher.

Exactly.. things will have to get technical - because the whole come at the strongest enemy at full power shtick wont work with that guy lol
PopPChulo

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Mon May 06, 2019 4:09 pm

Mags wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:I'm 100% down for a wave of the rest of the Destroyers and their Angels.

Forreal! Or just do a mega-pack at Costco or something lol

Funko did that with Star Wars, so why not! :D

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon May 06, 2019 4:37 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:Morro is a pretty cool antagonist! The fact that his whole schtick has Goku and Vegeta re-thinking how they're going to go against him because rushing him didn't work is a nice refresher.

Exactly.. things will have to get technical - because the whole come at the strongest enemy at full power shtick wont work with that guy lol

I'm also a fan of what we're seeing with Vegeta's character in this arc too - he really has grown a lot as a character and his interactions with the Namekians show just how much he's changed.

Typale

Postby Typale » Mon May 06, 2019 4:47 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Typale wrote:I want some other universe fighters!!

who would you like to see?

Preferably some of the robots or a 10” of the combined fighter. More of jirens team like toppa and for sure more female broly hah
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm

chaostryder wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:Going by the last wave announcements, I think we're about two waves or so away from some more Super pops! We'll probably see the Universe 6 Saiyans before we see some TOP competitors.

Champa would definitely be the obvious pick for sure!

Yeah Champa would be great! He’ll look like a well-fed Beerus lol Definitely looking forward to it.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun May 19, 2019 10:55 am

I want to see Super Saiyan God Vegeta pronto. Since we already have Goku and this variant in the film was wildly popular. it would only make sense. Aside from that i would really love to see an Akira Toriyama POP! He has genuinely earned the right to be immortilized as a pop
PopPChulo

Funkotown7

Postby Funkotown7 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:08 pm

Android 16 , two pack android 17 and 18 and my favorite villain in looks janemba
Hi! Juan here,
400+ pops
5 protos
Iso hateful 8 protos and batman animated series protos :freddy2:

Chris23tian

Postby Chris23tian » Sun May 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Honestly Funko has made some awesome DB, DBZ, DB Super. I just would to see a Freddy Variant.
Making Fun Premiere 2018
Funatic Disneyland Meet Up 2018
ECCC 2018
Funko Funkast Meet-Up 2018
Funko Fundays 2019
Funko Hollywood HQ
Funkon Hollywood/ Virtual Fundays

Justuravgnerd

Postby Justuravgnerd » Sun May 19, 2019 12:22 pm

I’ve always wanted a Ginyu Force 5 pack with them in their poses, and one of Goku eating. They always made the food he eats look so good.

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Sun May 19, 2019 12:33 pm

Justuravgnerd wrote:I’ve always wanted a Ginyu Force 5 pack with them in their poses, and one of Goku eating. They always made the food he eats look so good.
Goku eating food Pop? Sure, I would buy one!

Mags

Postby Mags » Sun May 19, 2019 11:18 pm

PopPChulo wrote:I want to see Super Saiyan God Vegeta pronto. Since we already have Goku and this variant in the film was wildly popular. it would only make sense. Aside from that i would really love to see an Akira Toriyama POP! He has genuinely earned the right to be immortilized as a pop

I'm gonna second both statements here. When I saw DBS: Broly on opening night the entire theater erupted into a chorus of cheers when Vegeta went Super Saiyan God, including a friend I had dragged along who had a very minimal and basic knowledge of the franchise in general lol

And a Toriyama pop could be super cool too! I wouldn't mind a line of the various authors/artists who bring comics/manga/graphic novels to life.

Mags

Postby Mags » Sun May 19, 2019 11:21 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
Justuravgnerd wrote:I’ve always wanted a Ginyu Force 5 pack with them in their poses, and one of Goku eating. They always made the food he eats look so good.
Goku eating food Pop? Sure, I would buy one!

Only if it's Goku at the beginning of Super where he's eating the giant bowl of rice he talked King Kai into making for him lol OR Goku in his Saiyan armor eating a bowl of noodles before he goes into the hyperbolic time chamber with Gohan!

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun May 19, 2019 11:31 pm

It would be cool to have some of the other gods of destruction. Like beerus’s brother.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Hawkeye_13

Postby Hawkeye_13 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Ok so, I'm probably the only person who might think so but.....I'd love a Yajirobi pop!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 20, 2019 1:19 am

Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I want to see Super Saiyan God Vegeta pronto. Since we already have Goku and this variant in the film was wildly popular. it would only make sense. Aside from that i would really love to see an Akira Toriyama POP! He has genuinely earned the right to be immortilized as a pop

I'm gonna second both statements here. When I saw DBS: Broly on opening night the entire theater erupted into a chorus of cheers when Vegeta went Super Saiyan God, including a friend I had dragged along who had a very minimal and basic knowledge of the franchise in general lol

And a Toriyama pop could be super cool too! I wouldn't mind a line of the various authors/artists who bring comics/manga/graphic novels to life.

As brief as that moment was on scene with Vegeta going super saiyan god there was just something extremely special about it that really made it stand out. As many vegeta variants as we have gotten in recent years im really hoping that we say Super Saiyan God Vegeta because i feel as if that may have been one of the best parts of the broly film
PopPChulo

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 20, 2019 1:58 am

Hawkeye_13 wrote:Ok so, I'm probably the only person who might think so but.....I'd love a Yajirobi pop!

he's been mentioned a few times before, most people suggest putting him in Korin in a 2 pack. i'd pick him up for sure.

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:05 am

A post with a new mold is going around on social media

Anyone excited for it if it turns out to be real?
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Return to “Pop!”