What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Mags

Re: What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

Postby Mags » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:04 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:More movie villains in general! Cooler, Turles, maybe the bio-warriors, Janemba....
I can see Cooler/Janemba getting the Pop! treatment.

They gotta knock Gogeta out for the time being - Gogeta is extremely popular at the moment with his reveal in the movie. If they follow the pattern of what they have done at SDCC the previous years - I would love to see Gogeta and the New Broly as SDCC exclusives.

I think it's less of a question of "if" than "when" at this point - when will we see Gogeta be announced?

also which version of Gogeta is gonna be made first because hair color matters! lol

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:18 pm

Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:I can see Cooler/Janemba getting the Pop! treatment.

They gotta knock Gogeta out for the time being - Gogeta is extremely popular at the moment with his reveal in the movie. If they follow the pattern of what they have done at SDCC the previous years - I would love to see Gogeta and the New Broly as SDCC exclusives.

I think it's less of a question of "if" than "when" at this point - when will we see Gogeta be announced?

also which version of Gogeta is gonna be made first because hair color matters! lol

I would assume since its such a big deal - they probably would go as far as they could and do a Metallic Blue Haired SSGSS Gogeta - I mean thats the one that was on the posters.. and for Broly I would assume they would stick with his oozaru form with the spikey black hair and Bah ear as they did a super Saiyan version last year.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:21 pm

I was thinking about this today- I have a SSGSS Vegeta from GAmestop that was a gamestop exclusive. . When is Funko going to give us a SSGSS Goku Metallic to match with my Gamestop exclusive lol
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:08 am

Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Either way it'll cause another ruckus lol
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:08 am

Tusken wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Yeap, it happens every year with the gamestop mystery boxes, I'm personally a fan of the box having the same pop across the board like MHA, you don't waste money buying multiples and those boxes with different pops end up valuing at less than what you originally paid for the box, like extremely less

It's not really a mystery box when the leak comes out weeks in advance from the street date. So if there is only one mystery box with random items inside and they were all the same I wouldn't be opposed to that. I fell victim to the Deadpool mystery boxes that Hot Topic did one year during Halloween along witht he Horror mystery boxes. I ended up with so many dups and ended up giving half of them away.

Those HotTopic boxes were killer and I agree I ended up giving away most of them because of all the duplicates I got. :freddy3:

Yea, I was lucky enough to find a comic shop to buy them all at a loss to me. nowadays, its just better to let people buy them and buy the duplocates they don't and save yourself the money
A funatic who is 1% more obsessed with anime than Funko.

| Pops: 1530 | Dorbz: 18 | IG: 91shawny

ImageImageImageImage

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:10 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

It's either going to be a funimation exclusive (FML), a SDCC exclusive (FML, unless shared), or will release when the movie dvd comes out

ImageImageImageImage

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:20 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:More movie villains in general! Cooler, Turles, maybe the bio-warriors, Janemba....
I can see Cooler/Janemba getting the Pop! treatment.

In my opinion, Gogeta was already super popular even before the DBS: Broly movie came out. I do expect we will get a Gogeta Pop! and it will be hard to get, unless you go to EBay, and we all know how that goes. Likewise, for Broly (Super) in my opinion.
:freddy1:

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:01 pm

Joesandwich123 wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I for one am ready for the ruckus haha

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:08 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

In my opinion, Gogeta was already super popular even before the DBS: Broly movie came out. I do expect we will get a Gogeta Pop! and it will be hard to get, unless you go to EBay, and we all know how that goes. Likewise, for Broly (Super) in my opinion.

You're not wrong that Gogeta was really popular before the movie, but I think we'll see Gogeta as a Hot Topic exclusive.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:42 pm

91shawny wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
Mags wrote:I think it's less of a question of "if" than "when" at this point - when will we see Gogeta be announced?

It's either going to be a funimation exclusive (FML), a SDCC exclusive (FML, unless shared), or will release when the movie dvd comes out

I can't fathom Gogeta setting on a shelf amongst the common pops but who knows - I couldn't fathom UI Goku sitting on the shelf amongst common pops either but somehow that happened lol
PopPChulo

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:44 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:

I can't fathom Gogeta setting on a shelf amongst the common pops but who knows - I couldn't fathom UI Goku sitting on the shelf amongst common pops either but somehow that happened lol

Technically so did Vegito lol

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

In all honesty - I don't know who Funko has on there team behind doors but they kinda already know when something has mad hype behind it. I think Funko over produces figures on purpose when they know it has CRAZY hype behind it. I think that is probably why they decided to make UI goku a common - Also .. Notorious B.I.G was a toy Tokyo exclusive but was one of the most produced exclusives I ever got my eye on. I think if they did GOGETA it isn't going to be as hard as everyone makes it out to be. . it may be hyped.. but I don't think it will be hard. :D
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:50 pm

Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
91shawny wrote:

They at least gave Vegito the Hot Topic Exclusive treatment.
PopPChulo

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

If Gogeta isn't a Hot Topic exclusive I will be surprised. Gogeta fits in with the rest of the HT exclusives lol

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:59 pm

As I've been watching DBZ Super and there are so many characters in the tournament I would love to see made into a pop. My first one to me has to be Bergamo. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:Technically so did Vegito lol

If Gogeta isn't a Hot Topic exclusive I will be surprised. Gogeta fits in with the rest of the HT exclusives lol

To be honest I can see them doing Base Gogeta as a Hot Topic Exclusive - SSGSS Gogeta Needs royalty treatment lol
PopPChulo

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Tusken wrote:As I've been watching DBZ Super and there are so many characters in the tournament I would love to see made into a pop. My first one to me has to be Bergamo. :freddy3:

Bergamo would be fun!

Mags

Postby Mags » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:22 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

To be honest I can see them doing Base Gogeta as a Hot Topic Exclusive - SSGSS Gogeta Needs royalty treatment lol

So AAA Anime exclusive? lol

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:If Gogeta isn't a Hot Topic exclusive I will be surprised. Gogeta fits in with the rest of the HT exclusives lol

So AAA Anime exclusive? lol

Lol they would probably do Super Saiyan Gogeta as a Triple AAA anime exclusive tbh. They been doing the super saiyans lately through them hahaha
PopPChulo

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:48 pm

91shawny wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
Mags wrote:I think it's less of a question of "if" than "when" at this point - when will we see Gogeta be announced?

Sounds likely lol

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:16 am

Mags wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Mags wrote:It seems like Funko is going almost "chronologically" when it comes to new forms of characters. Maybe we'll see a 90s LSS Broly for NYCC or something.

I'm also waiting for the green/purple outfit Broly from the movie, too! And I'm sure we'll see Cheelai and Lemo :D

What if they give us Bio Broly….. Ewwww… That would be a disaster Pop in my eyes.

Maybe if it looked like Oogie Boogie without his sack? haha

God that would be one hot mess! It might as well say ooze man on the box because you cannot described Broly as a gelatin green blob.
Hulk Smash!
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
IG: @HauckBuster007
IG: @SuperFunkoBros
Favorite Character: Incredible Hulk

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:19 am

91shawny wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:

I love all of your FML quotes next to each exclusive prediction. But I'm not saying you're wrong with the FML's lol
Hulk Smash!

Hauckbuster007

Postby Hauckbuster007 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:21 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

In all honesty - I don't know who Funko has on there team behind doors but they kinda already know when something has mad hype behind it. I think Funko over produces figures on purpose when they know it has CRAZY hype behind it. I think that is probably why they decided to make UI goku a common - Also .. Notorious B.I.G was a toy Tokyo exclusive but was one of the most produced exclusives I ever got my eye on. I think if they did GOGETA it isn't going to be as hard as everyone makes it out to be. . it may be hyped.. but I don't think it will be hard. :D

Unless they make it a LE1000 SDCC exclusive …. Then the crap hits the fan and everyone's mind explodes. :eek:
Hulk Smash!

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:40 am

Mags wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

You're not wrong that Gogeta was really popular before the movie, but I think we'll see Gogeta as a Hot Topic exclusive.
Well if HT makes it easy to get and their website doesn’t crash, I’m fine with it being a HT exclusive.

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:12 am

Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:In my opinion, Gogeta was already super popular even before the DBS: Broly movie came out. I do expect we will get a Gogeta Pop! and it will be hard to get, unless you go to EBay, and we all know how that goes. Likewise, for Broly (Super) in my opinion.

Well if HT makes it easy to get and their website doesn’t crash, I’m fine with it being a HT exclusive.

Agreed. HT is the best for convention exclusives

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:22 am

Joesandwich123 wrote:

i'd say GameStop is, after how fast Broly and Ape Vegeta went i'm sure Gogeta would go too.

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:50 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one [-o<
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:51 am

Mags wrote:
Tusken wrote:As I've been watching DBZ Super and there are so many characters in the tournament I would love to see made into a pop. My first one to me has to be Bergamo. :freddy3:

Bergamo would be fun!

Flocked Bergamo :devil:
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

91shawny

Postby 91shawny » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:39 am

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
91shawny wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:

I love all of your FML quotes next to each exclusive prediction. But I'm not saying you're wrong with the FML's lol

FML is appropriate because it's possible to get them lmao but its such a pain to get them lol

ImageImageImageImage

DurtyDusty

Postby DurtyDusty » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:08 am

Grand Kai
Ox King
Kid ChiChi
Shin
Popo
Tao Pai Pai
Launch!
Android 8
Ginyu Force
Bardock
King Vegeta
:wwe7: It’s Vader TIME

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:13 pm

Joesandwich123 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:You're not wrong that Gogeta was really popular before the movie, but I think we'll see Gogeta as a Hot Topic exclusive.

I can agree with that! Better than Walmart...

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:49 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:Well if HT makes it easy to get and their website doesn’t crash, I’m fine with it being a HT exclusive.

Even with that new collectibles display, Walmart still sucks imo

Mags

Postby Mags » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:51 pm

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
Mags wrote:
Hauckbuster007 wrote:
What if they give us Bio Broly….. Ewwww… That would be a disaster Pop in my eyes.

Maybe if it looked like Oogie Boogie without his sack? haha

God that would be one hot mess! It might as well say ooze man on the box because you cannot described Broly as a gelatin green blob.

I mean the Bio-Broly movie did haha

Mags

Postby Mags » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Joesandwich123 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:

Ugh, Walmart is the worst when it comes to trying to get exclusives. I don't think my local Walmart has gotten anything new in a while, either - there was still a bunch of Minecraft pops and I think I saw a few Frozen pops too?

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:12 pm

Joesandwich123 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:

I will never forget what they did to my Wonder Woman movie Pop! I ordered. The box was smashed and the Pop! was missing a head. Funko would have been sad to see a Pop! get destroyed like that.

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Mags wrote:
Joesandwich123 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:I can agree with that! Better than Walmart...

Ugh, Walmart is the worst when it comes to trying to get exclusives. I don't think my local Walmart has gotten anything new in a while, either - there was still a bunch of Minecraft pops and I think I saw a few Frozen pops too?

Mine only had a couple of pop pez the last time I checked lol

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:04 pm

Xeverus86 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Mags wrote:If Gogeta isn't a Hot Topic exclusive I will be surprised. Gogeta fits in with the rest of the HT exclusives lol

I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one [-o<

Hahaha SSGSS Gogeta is going to be a blazing hot exclusive and a lot of the promos really put emphasis on SSGSS Gogeta so I definitely see this being a SDCC Exclusive. I think a lot of people will want this in their collection. If SDCC follows the trend from previous years when DBZ movies released we should definitely see some movie related DB pops on dee way!
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:05 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:In my opinion, Gogeta was already super popular even before the DBS: Broly movie came out. I do expect we will get a Gogeta Pop! and it will be hard to get, unless you go to EBay, and we all know how that goes. Likewise, for Broly (Super) in my opinion.

I have one qualm with purchasing exclusives from HT - They were great when they were shipping in sorters but all of the pops that I've ordered recently have come put in the box with some bubble wrap and thats about it :(
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:06 pm

Hauckbuster007 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Unless they make it a LE1000 SDCC exclusive …. Then the crap hits the fan and everyone's mind explodes. :eek:

lol They won't do that - DBZ is too big and its to much money to make to have ANY kind of LE DBZ exclusives. The only way they would LE a DBZ exclusive is if its a SUPER unpopular character and even then it'd be like LE 10,000 lol
PopPChulo

Mags

Postby Mags » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:32 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Mags wrote:You're not wrong that Gogeta was really popular before the movie, but I think we'll see Gogeta as a Hot Topic exclusive.

I have one qualm with purchasing exclusives from HT - They were great when they were shipping in sorters but all of the pops that I've ordered recently have come put in the box with some bubble wrap and thats about it :(

Weird. I ordered from them recently and my pops came in sorters.

Return to “Pop!”